Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60371.jpg

Quote: mystery "Just out of interest, who still runs this Pride Red and Green?

IMO this group hasnt been set up properly, it really should have worked with squad builder right from the start, or just left it as it was, people would more likely still be paying into squad builder. Having 2 groups isnt really working is it!?
Now my question is £10 from each person that night wheres that gone?'"
Quote: mystery "I believe this is a question that should be answered by Burley Cougar and On The Terraces and Mike Smith.
Pride in the Red and Green has all the facilities to run as a stand alone voice piece for the fans to air their views and generate funds for squad builder and other worth while causes. There is a website, facebook and Twitter account that has not been used in months. Can the current PIRAG Committee organize a meeting with the Directors to discuss the fan's concerns re dual reg etc and discuss next steps for the organization.
The fans can use the website to generate their own articles and funds through selling banners on the site etc. It would take effort, but the ground work has been done.'"

As my name has been mentioned in connection to who is running 'Pirag' I thought I would make things
clear as to my position within the organisation.
S
After Iain Buchan stood down Myself and a another member triedto organise two meetings
where we could get all members together and decide which route to go down while waiting
For the long drawn out 'Supporters Association' application to go through.
All members were emailed or phoned from the list I had , which I may add
was incomplete.
The grand sum of one person turned up to both meetings.

Twitter ,Facebook & website are also mentioned , I do not have passwords
and I have NO access to these accounts.

Also mentioed was the money raised by membership fees.
I understand there is approx £400 ish in the organisation account ,Again ,I have
NO ACCESS to this bank account.
From what I understand ,when Iain Buchan stepped down the
bank details etc were handed over to the Treasurer who was Mary Calvert.
As for the future Of Pirag I am not sure who is running it as I have
not heard anything from anyone since Myself and another member tried
to organise the meetings that no one attended.
I tried to contact Mary Calvert but my Phonecalls and emails were never answered.
So ,there you have it , you know as much as I do.

A

RankPostsTeam
International Star111No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Animal.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Animal.gif

Why did Iain Buchan decide to stand down?
And was Mary then taking it over?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Quote: Pickled onion "Why did Iain Buchan decide to stand down?
And was Mary then taking it over?'"

If I remember correctly Iain said in an email to members his business was getting busier and
that had to come first.

Mary Calvert was the treasurer I believe , I don't actually know who the running
of Pirag was handed over to as I missed a couple of meetings.

All monies raised from membership , around £400 ish is in a bank account
and is safe.

If anyone is interested I suppose we could try and get another meeting organised
but it would have to be supported well .

RankPostsTeam
International Star63No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65080_1323278097.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65080.jpg

According to a previous thread on PIRAG, which On The Terraces created, a meeting was held and a committee was elected of which Burley Cougar, implied he was a member. Can On The Terraces up date the members with the names of the new committee so the ordinary members know who is in charge and all the conjecture can stop.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Iain , Baring in mind that I actually missed a couple of meetings due to medication issues , i never attended any meeting where I was voted onto any committee. All that I attended was a meeting where a group of members got together with the main issue of raising money for the Squadbuilder fund. If I was voted on to an official committee in my absence then fair enough but this I am unaware of.
If ontheterraces or any other Pirag members can verify this the n please feel free to comment and let me know.
After that myself and another member organised two meetings which only 1 member of pirag attended . We took this as a general lack of interest so decided not to organise any more meetings for the time being. I tried to phone Mary Calvert to inform her about the two unsucessful meetings but my call was unanswered........as was an email I sent her. I also informed Rob Weir of the situation as he was unable to attend....... I'm sure he would confirm that.

Since then I have heard nothing from anyone regarding Pirag with the exception of the odd informal conversation with Rob about it.
I have no idea who is in charge of Pirag and who is dealing with the day to day issues as no contact has been made by anyone.
Also , as a general reminder to anyone who is interested I have never had any access toany social media or any passwords to such
and never any access at all to the organisations Bank account .

By the tone of your post I presume you have an issue with me , why I do not know as I have never done or said anything to offend
you and the last time we spoke we did not part on bad terms. If this is the case Iain then please let me know what I have done wrong ,
If you do not wish to discuss things on this forum feel free tob phone me , you have my phone number and I beleive you know where I live if you would rather speak face to face.

RankPostsTeam
International Star695No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

From the reading this thread it's clear that nobody actually knows who's on the committee. There is no transparency and maybe this all goes to explain why PIRAG never really took off. I didn't contribute, but surely members have the right to a say on what happens to that money accrued?

RankPostsTeam
International Star63No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65080_1323278097.jpg

Quote: On the terraces "
Quote: On the terraces "I am pleased to announce that Margaret Procter who runs squad builder has agreed to join the Pride in the Red and Green’s new committee. Margaret has raised thousands of pounds to bring in some of our top players over the last few seasons, her efforts have been nothing short of unbelievable. She deserves all the help we can give her...a top lady!'"

This quote is taken directly from a thread created by On The Terraces so he should know exactly who is on the committee.

Quote: On the terraces "' PIRAG' Is not a supporters trust yet , it takes a while to go through that process. Till
then it is a group of dedicated supporters who are backing Mrs Proctor and the
Superb job she has done running squadbuilder and raising
a massive amount of much needed money.
Mrs Proctor is still in charge of and running squadbuilder and has joined the Committee alonng with others , surely 8 or 9 people
Co ordinating fund raising especially on matchdays is better and can
raise more cash towards players.
PIRAG Was not a failure last season with more people joining tha the original
estimate.
There is NO change to squadbuilder , who runs it and how it is run.
We are not a ' closed shop ' anyone can join , anyone can put forward
Ideas and anyone can be put forward to join the commitee. We are transparent
In everything we do and as said earlier our sole aim is to raise as much as
we can towards squadbuilder. Hope this clears things up.
So people , come and join PIRAG. And help us help squad builder.'"
'"

Sorry if you are not a member of the new committe, however, your post of the 15/12/12 gives the impression that you are part of the committe and attended the meeting.

For the record John, there was no tone in my previous post other than business like, however, I am getting frustrated that there are legitimate questions being asked re PIRAG yet, for what ever reason, are not being answered.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Quote: ilkleycougar "
Quote: ilkleycougar "
Quote: ilkleycougar "I am pleased to announce that Margaret Procter who runs squad builder has agreed to join the Pride in the Red and Green’s new committee. Margaret has raised thousands of pounds to bring in some of our top players over the last few seasons, her efforts have been nothing short of unbelievable. She deserves all the help we can give her...a top lady!'"

This quote is taken directly from a thread created by On The Terraces so he should know exactly who is on the committee.

Quote: ilkleycougar "' PIRAG' Is not a supporters trust yet , it takes a while to go through that process. Till
then it is a group of dedicated supporters who are backing Mrs Proctor and the
Superb job she has done running squadbuilder and raising
a massive amount of much needed money.
Mrs Proctor is still in charge of and running squadbuilder and has joined the Committee alonng with others , surely 8 or 9 people
Co ordinating fund raising especially on matchdays is better and can
raise more cash towards players.
PIRAG Was not a failure last season with more people joining tha the original
estimate.
There is NO change to squadbuilder , who runs it and how it is run.
We are not a ' closed shop ' anyone can join , anyone can put forward
Ideas and anyone can be put forward to join the commitee. We are transparent
In everything we do and as said earlier our sole aim is to raise as much as
we can towards squadbuilder. Hope this clears things up.
So people , come and join PIRAG. And help us help squad builder.'"
'"

Sorry if you are not a member of the new committe, however, your post of the 15/12/12 gives the impression that you are part of the committe and attended the meeting.

For the record John, there was no tone in my previous post other than business like, however, I am getting frustrated that there are legitimate questions being asked re PIRAG yet, for what ever reason, are not being answered.'"

To put it in a nutshell , my use of the word committee has confused the issue , I used it as a loose term for a group of people who had got together to do some fundraising while we waited for the ' supporters trust ' to go through the motions , I should have worded it different as there had not been a meeting after you standing down that a committee had been voted on ..... just an informal gathering wwhere we decided what to do while waitiing. Perhaps had I been of clearer mind instead of ' brainfarting ' on the new dose of opioids things wouldn't have gone this far lol. I have also looked at your previous post wrong too mistaking Business like for attitude ...... My mistake Iain.

Regarding your frustration , fair enough , you put in a hell of a lot of legwork getting it off the ground , questions are being asked and no answers are being provided. Theb simple answer is I have no idea who is ' in charg ' of pirag , the only bperson I can suggest is Mary calvert as she is / was the treasurer. I have tried to contact her but never had my calls / emails answered.

About the money raised from membership , I presume that will be handed to squadbuilder at some point ..... sooner rather than later.

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

well lets try and put a few things straight!!!

Yes I was heavily involved in PIRAG along with a few others, in my honest opinion PIRAG was a great idea that was created by a very passionate group of fans that had no hidden agendas other than to help the club NOT THE DIRECTORS just the club. It was never intended to go into competition with the club or Squad Builder as it was only ever intended to help by raising more much needed funds for Squad Builder, helping by building a strong volunteer group that could help maintain the ground and help out on matchdays. Long before the very first meeting was called when we started getting fans to become members the group worked very hard getting a bank account set up, ideas in place and not forgetting the work Rach put in designing the website. Things were going smoothly and after a few meetings with fans/members things started to fizzle out in terms of support, as soon as we started talking about voting on a commitee and who would be responsible for what role that was when it was clear we didn't have much support.

After numerous e-mail to members to try and sort things out with no reply we decided to pick people out from the club, members and fans that we knew were passionate about the club and have helped in the past to try and put together some sort of commitee just to get things up and running and start to raise the cash that Squad Builder needs.

Mary Calvert was asked to Chair, Margeret Proctor was asked to look after the money side of things and the rest of us was going to work as a group to arrange raffles, events and to try and create a volunteer team.

Just before I continue, Iain it is quite easy to come on here and paint yourself out to be the good guy that is standing up for the members and to be honest I don't really want to get into a slanging match with you but if I remember correctly you left because me, you and the others were finding it hard to work together and when asked for information on members to carry on taking the group forward you have made it difficult. As far as I'm aware the only person that has the bank account, log in details for twitter and facebook along with all the other info is IAIN??
Rach has the details for the website and I am sure she wouldn't mind posting things on there if asked.

PIRAG and Sqaud Builder could be fantastic for the club if people would attend meetings and help arrange things and show some interest, its easy to come on here and ask whats going on and why isn't this done and who's doing this but we all felt like we were banging our heads against a brick wall.

Now for the reason why I took a step back from it all and I think why others did too, oh and for the doubters or the people that think I have an axe to grind just ask the people that attended the meeting I am going to tell you about.
A meeting was called to meet the directors to see what support we had and what we would be allowed to do on a matchday in terms of raising funds. Myself, Mike Smith, Margeret Proctor and I'm sorry I cant remember the other guys name who was there but we met with Gary Fawcett and Pete Spencer. The meeting was going well until once again the true colours of our fantastic board shone through. I aren't speaking for anyone but for us as fans that care about the clubs best interest and only trying to help to be sat at a table and be continously insulted was the final straw for me, the comments made from Mr Spencer was I have more money than you to Mike Smith and this was said numerous times through out the meeting, Mike smith was also challenged by Mr Spencer on what have you ever done for this place which to be honest my jaw hit the floor as Mike answered take a look around you because that is what we did icon_lol.gif After numerous comments of I dont care what the fans think, Im not bothered if the fans like me or not and this is our club Mrs Proctor said if it wasn't for SB last year you wouldn't have probably had the players you got in Korki, obst, semi, barnet etc. Not forgetting that this lady has worked very hard and a lot of unpaid hours putting SB together, organising events, standing on the gates before games handing out leaflets, signing up new members, letters out to members when needed, birthday cards, keeping an audit trail of everything, dealing with the banking and many many more tasks only to be told by Mr Spencer that they would manage without SB and he coulod have bought all the players himself and when aske well why didn't you his reply was I didn't want to.
More and more shocking stuff was said and this post is long enough without boring you of all the details but for now that is why I have pulled away because they were putting too many hurdles in front of us regarding raising funds and after listening to the way they disrespected everyone around the table especially Mrs Proctor that was it for me.

These guys really believe they are taking this club to super league and they also believe that they are running the club better than its ever been run before and are the helm of a top championship club.

One last thing Mr Spencer also stated at the table that Cougar Mania was a failure icon_lol.gif d040.gif Try work that one out.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

" Cougarmania was a failure " .... The mind boggles !
He must have been watching a different Cougarmania is all I can think of lol

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach909
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Miss Piggy.gif
Soft, soppy Cougars fan:Black Backgrounds/Miss Piggy.gif

Has a nice staightjacket been found for Mr Spencer yet? Sounds like it would be a useful addition to his wardrobe, as it is used for the mentally crazy sometimes! d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach774No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The comments made by Mr Spencer, to be honest nothing surprises me any more. Did have high hopes for Gary at the start but now feel very disappointed. If you volunteer to do anything with this club be prepared to be covered in turd. From a great height. Such a shame as there is a lot of people whose heart is in this club.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2236No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right! Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness. Anon.:simpsons/simp048.gif

It's such a crying shame that this is where PIRAG now stands.

A properly constituted and supported INDEPENDANT supporters group could do so much for this club (like KISA before it). There are other instances where the club they are trying to support don't offer support in return, or even worse, see them as some sort of threat. Unfortunately it quite often comes down to [i"clash of personality"[/i.

Cutting your own throat to spite your face, springs to mind.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7174No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3180.jpg
:3180.jpg

Ok people.

Lets not turn this into a slanging match. Lets try to keep it civil. Please icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star63No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65080_1323278097.jpg

Rob, Thank you for your post it certainly makes for illuminating reading, however, there are a number of instances in your post where you are ignorant of the facts or being deliberately disingenuous and these need to be cleared up.
Quote: On the terraces "

Just before I continue, Iain it is quite easy to come on here and paint yourself out to be the good guy that is standing up for the members and to be honest I don't really want to get into a slanging match with you but if I remember correctly you left because me, you and the others were finding it hard to work together and when asked for information on members to carry on taking the group forward you have made it difficult. As far as I'm aware the only person that has the bank account, log in details for twitter and facebook along with all the other info is IAIN??
Rach has the details for the website and I am sure she wouldn't mind posting things on there if asked.'"

1. The information you elude to was meant to be held and up dated by Mary Calvert as she was in charge of taking membership forms at the club and via the web site of which I had no access to. An e-mail with the membership list was forwarded to Mike Smith as well as the had copy membership forms and other documentation on my departure. I fail to see how this is being obstructive and if you have any issue with the quality of the information I suggest you take this up with Mary Calvert. I would point out that 5 individuals whose contact details were included on the list were not contacted. I will take it that this was an oversight and not a selected invitation to your meetings.

2. Re passwords. Rachel Pressley was given the Twitter and Facebook passwords to add as links on to the website. I suggest you look at the web site which evidences the fact.
The bank ac log in I still have, and have never been requested to provide it, however, Mary Calvert has from day one had possession of the cash box, Cheque Book and Paying In Book as, again, she was responsible for processing membership applications via walk ins at the club and internet.

To get back to topic. You have now confirmed that Mary Calvert (Chairperson), Rob Weir and Mike Smith, as you both attended the meeting with the directors, are in control of PIRAG going forward and any questions re the group should be directed to those indviduals. Thank you for the clarification.

35 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
35 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.8056640625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squad 2024
Miserybusine
1m
Round 26 Wigan Away
Mark_P1973
8m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 26
kaybenbull
9m
Salford H
Cuddleclub
10m
Shopping list for 2025
RockNRolla
12m
Rumours thread
poplar cats
Recent
Squad for Giants
Captain Hook
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Recruitment rumours and links
Velcro Boots
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Jack Burton
32s
IMG scores
Khlav Kalash
34s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Mild Rover
37s
Salford H
Cuddleclub
42s
Batley H
Bull Mania
46s
7pm
Trojan Horse
53s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
54s
trump v Harris in the race for the WH
The Devil's
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Taking a dive
Kettykat
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Captain Hook
TODAY
Zac Woolford
Murphy
TODAY
Off Contract 2025
krisleeds
TODAY
Batley H
Bull Mania
TODAY
The Sportsman
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Round 26 Wigan Away
Mark_P1973
TODAY
Ex London Broncos junior thriving in Oz
Halfdan of t
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Robins
LeythIg
TODAY
Leeds h
NickyKiss
TODAY
Anyone heard this before
Azul
TODAY
Josh Bowden
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Championship & Champ 1 2025 Central Funding Amounts
faxcar
TODAY
The Wigan Way Podcast - Brad ONeil Special
NSW
TODAY
Salary Cap
Bent&Bon
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 26
kaybenbull
TODAY
7pm
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Who do we want in the play-offs
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Tomkins last chance
Big Steve
TODAY
Ken Rollin
PopTart
TODAY
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
karetaker
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +23,216 ↑10380,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20