FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Keighley Cougars > Sort This Shambles Out NOW!!!
83 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60371.jpg

Quote: mystery "Yes you are right things must change, but new team, new coach, takes time, working as a team doesnt happen overnight, yes good point of sit back and give them time, and it will get better over in time as we go along. After all its the players and coach that play on that pitch and do all the hard work!

Well Burleycougar support them instead of slating coach and directors then!

Maybe instead of the gloom that you are bring with you to Cougars, maybe bring a bit of sunshine'"

I do support them,to the tune of every home and away match this season except one,
I have supported them most of my life, it isn't gloom I bring it is reality ....... we are not performing,
not getting the points and to be honest it won't be just the 'big' teams we struggle against ,
we have not got the right coach and we have not got a leader on the field either..... things will he tough
all season due to the shambles of the link up with the Super League teams.
We can all debate on here 24/7 but the matter of fact is if we do not improve both on and off
the field we will be going down.

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

This site really cracks me up some sometimes icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif It really is like been in a school playground. As we all know this forum is for anybody no matter if there a fan or not, young or elderly and no matter if they have been a fan for a week or 50 yrs. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the stuff that gets on my nerves is the petty comments of how long someone has been a fan, a true fan, loyal fan, who supports the team the most, axe to grind, hidden agendas oh and now you have to go into the bar after the game to speak to the players to show your support icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Well as the saying goes if you can't beat them join them so this is for you dkmcougars and mystery which I have a feeling I know who you are icon_wink.gif

I am now in my 20th year of supporting the cougars and apart from this year and the games where we have played in france I have always gone to nearly every home and away match to support the boys. I have also up until a couple of seasons ago due to finances sponsored the club through a player, I have also given my time to repaint all the red steal work around the ground a couple of seasons ago, last year I donated about £260 worth of ply to fix up the boarding around the pitch in certain areas and have always spent money on a replica or 2 apart from this seaason as I don't like all the green or the design. So as you can see I or anybody else on hear as I know there is and has been a lot of good people over the years that has bent over backwards for this club have to explain there support. Yes this is pathetic but its a point that I have had to make.

Now onto the shambles, I have spent sometime looking at the squads from last year and this year just to see what real change has happened. Please feel free to add any info that might be missing or correct anything thats wrong. Last years squad looked like this, Craig Moss, Jamaine Wray, Brendan Rawlins, Olly Pursglove, Gav Duffy, Danny Lawton, Richie Barnett, Ben Sagar, Neil Cherryholme, Danny Jones, Sam Obst, James Haythornthwaite, Danny Snowden, Jy-Mel Coleman, Korkidas, Feather, Lewis Reed, Shepherd, Josh Lynham, Jonny Storton, Clough, Richard Jones, Jonny Simpson, Jesse Sheriffe, Jodie Sheriffe, Paul March, Semi Tadulala, Shickell, Ryan Smith, JD.

This years squad, Craig moss, Duffy, Barnett, Lawton, White, Williams, D Jones, Leatherbarrow, Shickell, Feather, Hesketh, Pursglove, Rawlins, March, Wray, law, J Sheriffe, J Sheriffe, Sagar, Reed, Shepherd, Smith, Peltier, Mathew Bailey, Jo Chandler, Cherryholme, Lynham, Snowden, Ben Stead, Charlie Ecclestone, Jack Copperwaite, Ryan Patchett, Jordan Aitchison, James Haley, Walker (cas).

Now when you look at the teams in my opinion apart from Mossy who I think can add something to the team at the minute, who else have we got out that will honestly hand on heart come in and win games for us or if you look at it in the way that everyone else is who are we missing that can come in and be the leader that we all want and need eusa_think.gif In my opinion no one. I totally agree with the post that Rach put on about our young local lads and I definately agree that they should always be included within in the 1st team squad but when the time is right. You could field a very good young local team along with our Sagar, Duffy, Feather and Pursglove but would they win games in the championship, no. Like I said I am no coach but I think a team like last year that had a mix of local lads playing along side proven, quality and experienced players is the way to do it.

One more thing I would like to clear up if I can, there is a lot of talk about how the big players last year was a drain on our club and did we really need to spend all that money. I don't want to reveal figures because that would break confidentiality and wouldn't be fare on the players but Tadulala was only paid when he played basically match terms so he didn't really cost the club anything as he rarely played and as for Korki and Obst they were looked after by Squad Builder. I have spoken to Mrs Proctor today and asked her if she would like anything putting on here for members and fans to see and she has asked me to put the following, If anyone has any questions then I'm sure Mrs Proctor would be more than haoppy to answer them. The only reason I am doing this is because Mrs Proctor does not do computers.

Mrs Procter "I have sent out letters to all SB members previously on the 12th Nov 2012 and then on the 14th Jan 2013 updating everyone about where the money is being spent and what is been planned. I have also asked for some help to organise events and other ways to raise money but have had no response. I would like to clear up where the money has been spent previously and what is happening at the minute. Last year under JD SB paid for Danny Jones, Korkidas, Obst and Cherryholme. It also helped to bring Coleman. This year it is paying for Danny Jones, Brendan Rawlins and Sean Hesketh. There is currently no money in the pot to bring in new players as everything that comes in is just paying for the 3 players mentioned. I am finding it harder to get monies in from members as a few have decided to cancel direct debits. It is a very dificult job to get new members to Join SB at the minute and unfortunately we get little support from the club in promoting SB. I would also like to add that every penny within the membership that is for Manorlands is always handed over to them"

Mrs Proctor is a lovely lady and has worked very hard to build SB to what it is which currently has about 55 members and she does it all for nothing. It would be really good if she could get a little help in supporting some of the events she arranges or even just by offering the time to help out with what ever she might need. One thing I have noticed from this is with the same amount of money for both JD and Marchy it is interesting how the 2 have spent the money on the calibre of players they have chosen. I don't enjoy going on about Marchy as the pressure must be immense around him but the balme does land with him and no one else, for some reason the team isn't working together. I am just looking at this realistically for example in simple terms if a team are making constent mistakes and losing as they are now then the blame has to fall on one person and that is the coach, it is Marchys responsibility to over look and be in control of the team and coaching staff. Now if this is allowed to continue, the board aren't seen to be doing anything and we continue to lose and get relegated then the blame has to fall on the Board. I can't see how anyone is looking for a scapegoat as far as I can see we are just stating the obvious that Unfortunately we are running out of time and a BIG decision has to be made sooner rather than later.

RankPostsTeam
International Star21No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2013May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Move with the times!:

Quote: On the terraces "This site really cracks me up some sometimes
This forum was a playground a long time ago before i joined on here, its worse than women getting together and bicthing!
I never mentioned about being a loyal fan or how long etc, what I am saying is that sometimes its nice to show some players support, last year that Hall of Fame was busy after the match, and now its a disappointment I hardly see some of the people that was there last year. (thats what I was gettting at the difference last year compared to this year)
Love to know what feeling you have that you know who I am, as for dkmcougars yes i think i have a funny feeling who that is and that is anybodys guess not that hard.

I agree with this season tshirt im not a big fan of it either, it may grow on me in time but who knows. But I do like the away kit as its different to other away kit that we have had in the past icon_smile.gif might just buy one.

I understand that some people are ranting and raving about Paul, and the board, just one of those things that we cant really do much. They has been other coaches that been through the same not giving us the results that we want etc, we did bide our time and got somewhere. Seems like we are very quick to jump on people that are responsible for losing.
Yes Mrs Proctor is a lovely lady, I agree with SB but when this other group that set up "pride red and green" thing people was less inclined to pay into this as some of them was paying into SB or worried why now 2 groups. maybe thats why people cancelling direct debit, duel reg, etc, the answers only lie with the people who cancelled the SB direct debit or I could be wrong who knows! To me I think SB is important than the other group.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2236No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right! Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness. Anon.:simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: On the terraces "This site ........ snip'"

You've voiced some pretty well reasoned thoughts there, but if you think this forum is like a playground you should visit some of the others on this site icon_wink.gif )

The other question is "how are we going to afford an experienced, proven coach and all the new signings he would want to make"?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Great post Mr Terrace,sort of says it all doesn't it.

With regard to Squad Builder, Mrs Proctor does a fantastic job and her position in the
Cougar Community should be right up there at the top,the question of support by the board
of directors should not even be an issue .......SHAME ON YOU GARY FAWCETT & CO ,
Is it not time this issue was sorted out Mr Fawcett , Mrs Proctor should be given 100%
Support from the club as it would be in a much worse state without her.

One other point I would like to add is that the beginning of last season and the closed season before
this season I offered to provide totally free of charge items of club promotional memorabillia
( keyrings button badges fridge magnets etc) and also offered to sell them on match days
but never got answers back despite 3 direct emails and 4 phone calls to the club.
Another phonecall about another money maker I offered to finance ,promote
and run was never returnred. Not great housekeeping eh ?

Come on Mr Fawcett et al let's all have some sort of input, if we can't have your
head on a plate then can we have support for Mrs Proctor and other fund raising
ideas ?????

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right! Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness. Anon.:simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: burleycougar "Great post Mr Terrace,sort of says it all doesn't it.
'"

Without being pedantic, it does not say it all - it says it from one persons perspective icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: On the terraces " Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the stuff that gets on my nerves is the petty comments of how long someone has been a fan, a true fan, loyal fan, who supports the team the most, [sizeaxe to grind, hidden agendas[/size oh and now you have to go into the bar after the game to speak to the players to show your support
Would agree apart from the bit in large font. I've been reading this site for years and there are those who use it specifically for that purpose.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Quote: Dreamer "
Quote: Dreamer "Great post Mr Terrace,sort of says it all doesn't it.
'"

Without being pedantic, it does not say it all - it says it from one persons perspective
Errrrrrrr, No , You're being pedantic. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star6No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: On the terraces "This site really cracks me up some sometimes
One thing we do agree on Mrs Proctor works hard for the club and without her we would be in a worst place than ever.
As for the above post i do agree with certain elements of what you are saying, i have been trying to make the same point on difference in squads from last year to the squad this year, i respect peoples difference in opinions, things are terrible at the club at the min and EVERYONE is feeling it. The club and Marchy are under a massive amount of pressure and if things dont improve something will give. As for knowing who i am "dont judge a book by its cover" Anyway its not about me! Its about moving forward...... after reading your post it does sound like you still have a lot to do with the club and Care!! Same as some other post i have seen regarding people offering there services and money making ideas, everyone as different opinions of what we should do, as for Marchy going surely that would be worst for moral and then a new coach coming in and starting all over again would be the worst thing for everyone. I keep saying its early days... but it is and lets just get behind the team and club and take it a week at a time and hope they keep the score down tomorrow night.
COME ON COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star695No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

Just one other point I would like to throw in. I know many on here had their own thoughts on Sam Obst, but love him or hate him he got us some tries and I understand ended top try scorer. Thus far we've struggled to get the tries and with an Obst in the team how many of the games this season could we have gone on to win. Haven and Fax spring instantly to mind.

In my mind we have not replaced those that left on a like for like basis. JD was a big loss both on and off the field and he was always going to take some replacing, but have we replaced Obst and those experienced players who gave us something extra when we needed it?

Like people have said on here, I'm not the coach and Paul has to do it his own way. I just hope it's the right one!

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Couldn't agree more with most of the comments that have been made since my last post. The little bit I put about players we're missing when I stated that I would like to see mossy back, I do also agree that JD was always going to be near impossible to replace on and off the field and like we keep saying regarding the cougar mania days we can't live in the past and must move forward but its this bit that I struggle with. It just seems at the minute our fan base is fading, the club is going backwards and the whole stadium/experience is dead on its feet. I don't want to speak for anyone but I think the reason a lot of people are struggling with whats happening is because of the last 2 seasons we have just experienced and I thought this year we could have made the team a little stronger with 1 or 2 big names and pushed on for another finish in the playoffs but this season even if the reults do start to change the best we can hope for now is just keeping away from the bottom 2 spots and ONCE AGAIN rebuild for next year. I must admit its very dissapointing to be saying them words yet again.

I have never come on here to grind an axe or have any hidden agendas at the end of the day everyone knows who I am and how I feel towards the Board, even they do as its no secret but I do think no matter who is in charge at the club we do have to try and support the Board and the coach the best way we can and for me its not just spending money at the club but also been honest and voicing our opinions about the one thing we all have in common and that is the COUGARS.

Wish I had all the answers but I don't, I am worried because it is unthinkable at what might happen to us if we were relegated and once we get Featherstone out of the way then the next 3-4 games has to be the start of us winning because if we continue to lose then its all over.

The games to follow are York H, Dewsbury A, Barrow H and Hunslet A. I think its safe to say that under normal circumstances we would win a possible 3 of these games but I'm not too sure now only time will tell.

A genuine question for those of you that are saying we wait, calm down, back Marchy and give them time. When will the time come for you to start saying that we need a new coach???

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7174No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3180.jpg
:3180.jpg

I am not calling for our coach to be sacked.

But would any other coach be able to do a better job with the players we have.

RankPostsTeam
International Star284No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
63418_1316941041.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_63418.jpg

What I would like to see is perhaps an ex-professional of experience in management who can oversee football and commercial matters. With cutting staffing right to the bone I think we are missing many opportunities. Marchy is doing a great job but is only part-time whereas JD was full time, even though this sometimes consisted of being groundsman and odd-job man! I know we are not professional but nothing to stop us being as professional as we can. Some may say that we can't afford someone like this but I would say can we afford not to?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: On the terraces "Couldn't agree more with most of the comments that have been made since my last post. The little bit I put about players we're missing when I stated that I would like to see mossy back, I do also agree that JD was always going to be near impossible to replace on and off the field and like we keep saying regarding the cougar mania days we can't live in the past and must move forward but its this bit that I struggle with. It just seems at the minute our fan base is fading, the club is going backwards and the whole stadium/experience is dead on its feet. I don't want to speak for anyone but I think the reason a lot of people are struggling with whats happening is because of the last 2 seasons we have just experienced and I thought this year we could have made the team a little stronger with 1 or 2 big names and pushed on for another finish in the playoffs but this season even if the reults do start to change the best we can hope for now is just keeping away from the bottom 2 spots and ONCE AGAIN rebuild for next year. I must admit its very dissapointing to be saying them words yet again.
'"

I agree with much of what you're saying, our deserved promotion (but even that was nip and tuck at times) gave a bit of a buzz and returned the feel good factor.

I'll be a bit controversial and say that last year was a false dawn. We won many early games more through the equalising factor of the dreadful weather and heavy pitches, but I suppose thats the same for everyone. When the ground dried up and teams could use their speed and agility we were exposed. We came into this year (in my opinion) with false high expectations - at the presentation of shirts to the players the chairman said "only a top 4 spot would be good enough" which in my opinion was completely unrealistic.

Quote: On the terraces "I have never come on here to grind an axe or have any hidden agendas'"

There are those that have.

Quote: On the terraces "at the end of the day everyone knows who I am and how I feel towards the Board,'"

I haven't a clue who you are or how you feel about anything.

Quote: On the terraces "Wish I had all the answers but I don't, I am worried because it is unthinkable at what might happen to us if we were relegated and once we get Featherstone out of the way then the next 3-4 games has to be the start of us winning because if we continue to lose then its all over.'"

I think we all feel the same way.

Quote: On the terraces "The games to follow are York H, Dewsbury A, Barrow H and Hunslet A. I think its safe to say that under normal circumstances we would win a possible 3 of these games but I'm not too sure now only time will tell.'"

I'd say that under normal circumstances we could win a possible of 2. We don't often get any joy at Dewsbury and Hunslet away will be difficult if they have the Leeds lads, especially if we can't control Liam Hood.

Quote: On the terraces "A genuine question for those of you that are saying we wait, calm down, back Marchy and give them time. When will the time come for you to start saying that we need a new coach???'"

There are very few on here who can make a genuinely informed decision, by that I mean having inside information (not rumour) about the interactions of the coach, players and directors and importantly our financial situation.

All I can do is look at the results and say they are completely unacceptable but what I don't know is if this is down to the coach or other factors.

A change in coach now might give us the lift we need but that is by no means guaranteed, affordable or sustainable. Ask Oldham about how much they spent yet still couldn't get promotion. Ask Leigh why they are out with the begging bowl to the fans again, the rise and fall of Rochdale, a Swinton side that can't cope without a rigged DR with Warrington....... I could go on.

The fact is we will not truly know until after Hunslet and as you rightly say - that could be too late.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: guess who "I am not calling for our coach to be sacked.

But would any other coach be able to do a better job with the players we have.'"

You would have to add to that "under the same conditions and circumstances that the current coach has had to work in". Not knowing what these all are adds to the quandry.

For instance, Phil Veivers has had a torrid time with little or no support at Salford but as soon as money is available he is dumped. A new coach might do better now he has cash to splash but would anyone else have done a better job than Veivers under the past circumstances? Who knows what type of job Veivers might have done with the money?

But to answer your original question, yes, there must be someone, somewhere who can, but can we afford him and would he come?

83 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
83 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.3017578125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
3m
Film game
Wanderer
13m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Jack Burton
14m
Shopping list for 2025
Dave K.
17m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 23
Rhino46
19m
Arthur In
Zoo Zoo Boom
21m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
23m
Wigan v Hull
Cherry_&
37m
Squad for Castleford
ratticusfinc
37m
trump v Harris in the race for the WH
Huddersfield
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
The silence from the club is deafening
tommyfromhul
41s
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
47s
The emperors new clothes
PopTart
56s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Jack Burton
58s
James Donaldson
tigertot
1m
Whitehaven
Wildthing
1m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Castleford Away
karetaker
1m
Tonights game v Leeds
just_browny
2m
Film game
Wanderer
2m
Whitehaven
cowfax
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Round 23 Cats at Home
Barrie’s Gla
TODAY
Fax away
FIL
TODAY
Squad for Castleford
ratticusfinc
TODAY
The silence from the club is deafening
tommyfromhul
TODAY
Doncaster A
Bullseye
TODAY
Whitehaven
cowfax
TODAY
The emperors new clothes
PopTart
TODAY
James Donaldson
tigertot
TODAY
Wigan v Hull
Cherry_&
TODAY
Sunday v Wakefield
Bullseye
TODAY
Changes Proposed to the Quota Rule
jonh
TODAY
NRL Takeover talk should we be worried
Rugby Raider
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 23
Rhino46
TODAY
A Tribute to Ken Rollin
JamieRobinso
TODAY
New Whitehaven Coach
weighman
TODAY
Tom Opacic to leave at the end of the season
Huddersfield
TODAY
The new coach
Huddersfield
TODAY
I struggle with this
Septimius Se
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Castleford Away
karetaker
TODAY
End of the game
sandcat20
TODAY
Thoughs on the magic weekend
Huddersfield
TODAY
trump v Harris in the race for the WH
Huddersfield
TODAY
North Stand Chants
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Top Position
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Pearson
Chris71
TODAY
RIP Ken Rollin
Trin e ti
TODAY
The Band
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Sky and Josh Warrington
Rixy
TODAY
Points difference
Deadcowboys1
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Level Second..
Emphatic Win For The Warriors ..
London Broncos Thrash Hull FC ..
Leigh Leopards Defeat Hull Wit..
Sensational Leeds Rhinos Thras..
Catalans Squeeze Past The Gian..
Saints Win Golden Point Thrill..
First Half Wigan Blitz Overcom..
London Broncos Victorious Over..
Salford Win the Mid Table Batt..
Saints Back To Winning Ways Wi..
Hull KR Top of the League With..
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.62M +32,925 80,09814,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R25
10:50
Wests
v
Manly
 TOMORROW
09:00
NZ Warriors
v
Canterbury
11:00
Brisbane
v
Parramatta
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R23
20:00
Castleford
v
Warrington
Leeds
v
Catalans
 Sat 24th Aug
06:00
Canberra
v
Penrith
08:30
Melbourne
v
Dolphins
10:35
Souths
v
Newcastle
14:00
Salford
v
Huddersfield
15:00
St.Helens
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R23
18:00
Featherstone
v
Toulouse
 Sun 25th Aug
05:00
Gold Coast
v
Sydney
07:05
St.George
v
Cronulla
       League One 2024-R21
13:00
Oldham
v
Cornwall
LondonB
v
Leigh
Wigan
v
Hull FC
       League One 2024-R21
Keighley
v
Hunslet
Rochdale
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Newcastle
       Championship 2024-R23
Barrow
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Sun 25th Aug
SL
LondonB-Leigh
SL
Wigan-Hull FC
Fri 30th Aug
SL
Hull KR-Salford
SL
Leigh-Warrington
Sat 31st Aug
SL
Hull FC-Castleford
SL
Catalans-Wigan
Sun 1st Sep
SL
Huddersfield-St.Helens
SL
LondonB-Leeds
Fri 6th Sep
SL
Castleford-Leigh
SL
Leeds-Hull FC
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
SL
Wigan-Hull KR
Sat 7th Sep
SL
18:00
Salford-Catalans
Sun 8th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-LondonB
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
Sun 18th Aug
L1 20 Cornwall6-18Midlands
L1 20 Hunslet28-20Crusaders
L1 20 Keighley12-20Oldham
CH 22 Bradford21-22Featherstone
CH 22 Dewsbury24-31Barrow
CH 22 Swinton20-6Halifax
CH 22 Wakefield36-12Widnes
CH 22 Whitehaven28-24Doncaster
SL 22 Leigh26-0Salford
SL 22 Catalans4-36Hull KR
SL 22 Huddersfield20-12Castleford
NRL 24 St.George32-16Gold Coast
NRL 24 Cronulla19-18Newcastle
Sat 17th Aug
L1 20 Newcastle6-78Rochdale
CH 22 Toulouse12-20York
SL 22 Warrington24-6Leeds
SL 22 Wigan20-0St.Helens
SL 22 Hull FC4-29LondonB
NRL 24 Canterbury30-10Dolphins
NRL 24 NQL Cowboys42-4Canberra
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 22 575 269 306 34
Wigan 22 547 294 253 34
Warrington 22 562 295 267 32
St.Helens 22 518 298 220 26
Catalans 22 403 344 59 26
Salford 22 393 425 -32 26

Leigh 22 466 326 140 23
Leeds 22 407 392 15 22
Huddersfield 22 392 488 -96 16
Castleford 22 354 579 -225 13
Hull FC 22 290 683 -393 6
LondonB 22 261 775 -514 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 20 704 240 464 38
Sheffield 20 530 369 161 26
Toulouse 19 546 264 282 25
Bradford 20 500 343 157 24
Widnes 20 446 363 83 23
Featherstone 20 494 396 98 22

York 21 520 407 113 20
Batley 20 350 410 -60 20
Doncaster 20 382 478 -96 19
Halifax 20 400 509 -109 16