JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2013May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Move with the times!:

Just out of interest, who still runs this Pride Red and Green?

IMO this group hasnt been set up properly, it really should have worked with squad builder right from the start, or just left it as it was, people would more likely still be paying into squad builder. Having 2 groups isnt really working is it!?
Now my question is £10 from each person that night wheres that gone?

RankPostsTeam
International Star63No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65080_1323278097.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65080.jpg

I believe this is a question that should be answered by Burley Cougar and On The Terraces and Mike Smith.
Pride in the Red and Green has all the facilities to run as a stand alone voice piece for the fans to air their views and generate funds for squad builder and other worth while causes. There is a website, facebook and Twitter account that has not been used in months. Can the current PIRAG Committee organize a meeting with the Directors to discuss the fan's concerns re dual reg etc and discuss next steps for the organization.
The fans can use the website to generate their own articles and funds through selling banners on the site etc. It would take effort, but the ground work has been done.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2236No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right! Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness. Anon.:simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: mystery "Just out of interest, who still runs this Pride Red and Green?

IMO this group hasnt been set up properly, it really should have worked with squad builder right from the start, or just left it as it was, people would more likely still be paying into squad builder. Having 2 groups isnt really working is it!?
Now my question is £10 from each person that night wheres that gone?'"

It's a fair question to ask, particularly with regards the money, but from the tone of your post it comes across that you have something against PIRAG.

Do you actually understand why it was set up and what it was trying to achieve?

Incidentally, I am not one of the organisers of PIRAG but I did contribute £10, I did go to some of the meetings, and I believe it was being set up for the right reasons.

However, I would like to know where it stands now.

RankPostsTeam
International Star21No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2013May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Move with the times!:

Quote: Dreamer "It's a fair question to ask, particularly with regards the money, but from the tone of your post it comes across that you have something against PIRAG.

However, I would like to know where it stands now.'"

I send my apologies if you think my tone of my post comes across that i have something against PIRAG, just interested where we all stand really.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2236No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right! Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness. Anon.:simpsons/simp048.gif

Quote: mystery "I send my apologies if you think my tone of my post comes across that i have something against PIRAG, just interested where we all stand really.'"

I'm not having a go, but I would like you to answer the question that I asked youDo you actually understand why it was set up and what it was trying to achieve?'"

Independent supporters associations/groups are active throughout the country in Football/RL - just type [iIndependent supporters associations[/i into google and see what you come up with. They can make a big difference to a club if, and this is a big IF, the club involved don't take their bat and ball home.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60371.jpg

Quote: mystery "Just out of interest, who still runs this Pride Red and Green?

Now my question is £10 from each person that night wheres that gone?'"
Quote: mystery "I believe this is a question that should be answered by Burley Cougar and On The Terraces and Mike Smith.
Pride in the Red and Green has all the facilities to run as a stand alone voice piece for the fans to air their views and generate funds for squad builder and other worth while causes. There is a website, facebook and Twitter account that has not been used in months. Can the current PIRAG Committee organize a meeting with the Directors to discuss the fan's concerns re dual reg etc and discuss next steps for the organization.
The fans can use the website to generate their own articles and funds through selling banners on the site etc. It would take effort, but the ground work has been done.'"

As my name has been mentioned in connection to who is running 'Pirag' I thought I would make things
clear as to my position within the organisation.
S
After Iain Buchan stood down Myself and a another member triedto organise two meetings
where we could get all members together and decide which route to go down while waiting
For the long drawn out 'Supporters Association' application to go through.
All members were emailed or phoned from the list I had , which I may add
was incomplete.
The grand sum of one person turned up to both meetings.

Twitter ,Facebook & website are also mentioned , I do not have passwords
and I have NO access to these accounts.

Also mentioed was the money raised by membership fees.
I understand there is approx £400 ish in the organisation account ,Again ,I have
NO ACCESS to this bank account.
From what I understand ,when Iain Buchan stepped down the
bank details etc were handed over to the Treasurer who was Mary Calvert.
As for the future Of Pirag I am not sure who is running it as I have
not heard anything from anyone since Myself and another member tried
to organise the meetings that no one attended.
I tried to contact Mary Calvert but my Phonecalls and emails were never answered.
So ,there you have it , you know as much as I do.

A

RankPostsTeam
International Star111No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Animal.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Animal.gif

Why did Iain Buchan decide to stand down?
And was Mary then taking it over?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Quote: Pickled onion "Why did Iain Buchan decide to stand down?
And was Mary then taking it over?'"

If I remember correctly Iain said in an email to members his business was getting busier and
that had to come first.

Mary Calvert was the treasurer I believe , I don't actually know who the running
of Pirag was handed over to as I missed a couple of meetings.

All monies raised from membership , around £400 ish is in a bank account
and is safe.

If anyone is interested I suppose we could try and get another meeting organised
but it would have to be supported well .

RankPostsTeam
International Star63No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65080_1323278097.jpg

According to a previous thread on PIRAG, which On The Terraces created, a meeting was held and a committee was elected of which Burley Cougar, implied he was a member. Can On The Terraces up date the members with the names of the new committee so the ordinary members know who is in charge and all the conjecture can stop.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Iain , Baring in mind that I actually missed a couple of meetings due to medication issues , i never attended any meeting where I was voted onto any committee. All that I attended was a meeting where a group of members got together with the main issue of raising money for the Squadbuilder fund. If I was voted on to an official committee in my absence then fair enough but this I am unaware of.
If ontheterraces or any other Pirag members can verify this the n please feel free to comment and let me know.
After that myself and another member organised two meetings which only 1 member of pirag attended . We took this as a general lack of interest so decided not to organise any more meetings for the time being. I tried to phone Mary Calvert to inform her about the two unsucessful meetings but my call was unanswered........as was an email I sent her. I also informed Rob Weir of the situation as he was unable to attend....... I'm sure he would confirm that.

Since then I have heard nothing from anyone regarding Pirag with the exception of the odd informal conversation with Rob about it.
I have no idea who is in charge of Pirag and who is dealing with the day to day issues as no contact has been made by anyone.
Also , as a general reminder to anyone who is interested I have never had any access toany social media or any passwords to such
and never any access at all to the organisations Bank account .

By the tone of your post I presume you have an issue with me , why I do not know as I have never done or said anything to offend
you and the last time we spoke we did not part on bad terms. If this is the case Iain then please let me know what I have done wrong ,
If you do not wish to discuss things on this forum feel free tob phone me , you have my phone number and I beleive you know where I live if you would rather speak face to face.

RankPostsTeam
International Star695No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

From the reading this thread it's clear that nobody actually knows who's on the committee. There is no transparency and maybe this all goes to explain why PIRAG never really took off. I didn't contribute, but surely members have the right to a say on what happens to that money accrued?

RankPostsTeam
International Star63No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65080_1323278097.jpg

Quote: On the terraces "
Quote: On the terraces "I am pleased to announce that Margaret Procter who runs squad builder has agreed to join the Pride in the Red and Green’s new committee. Margaret has raised thousands of pounds to bring in some of our top players over the last few seasons, her efforts have been nothing short of unbelievable. She deserves all the help we can give her...a top lady!'"

This quote is taken directly from a thread created by On The Terraces so he should know exactly who is on the committee.

Quote: On the terraces "' PIRAG' Is not a supporters trust yet , it takes a while to go through that process. Till
then it is a group of dedicated supporters who are backing Mrs Proctor and the
Superb job she has done running squadbuilder and raising
a massive amount of much needed money.
Mrs Proctor is still in charge of and running squadbuilder and has joined the Committee alonng with others , surely 8 or 9 people
Co ordinating fund raising especially on matchdays is better and can
raise more cash towards players.
PIRAG Was not a failure last season with more people joining tha the original
estimate.
There is NO change to squadbuilder , who runs it and how it is run.
We are not a ' closed shop ' anyone can join , anyone can put forward
Ideas and anyone can be put forward to join the commitee. We are transparent
In everything we do and as said earlier our sole aim is to raise as much as
we can towards squadbuilder. Hope this clears things up.
So people , come and join PIRAG. And help us help squad builder.'"
'"

Sorry if you are not a member of the new committe, however, your post of the 15/12/12 gives the impression that you are part of the committe and attended the meeting.

For the record John, there was no tone in my previous post other than business like, however, I am getting frustrated that there are legitimate questions being asked re PIRAG yet, for what ever reason, are not being answered.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

Quote: ilkleycougar "
Quote: ilkleycougar "
Quote: ilkleycougar "I am pleased to announce that Margaret Procter who runs squad builder has agreed to join the Pride in the Red and Green’s new committee. Margaret has raised thousands of pounds to bring in some of our top players over the last few seasons, her efforts have been nothing short of unbelievable. She deserves all the help we can give her...a top lady!'"

This quote is taken directly from a thread created by On The Terraces so he should know exactly who is on the committee.

Quote: ilkleycougar "' PIRAG' Is not a supporters trust yet , it takes a while to go through that process. Till
then it is a group of dedicated supporters who are backing Mrs Proctor and the
Superb job she has done running squadbuilder and raising
a massive amount of much needed money.
Mrs Proctor is still in charge of and running squadbuilder and has joined the Committee alonng with others , surely 8 or 9 people
Co ordinating fund raising especially on matchdays is better and can
raise more cash towards players.
PIRAG Was not a failure last season with more people joining tha the original
estimate.
There is NO change to squadbuilder , who runs it and how it is run.
We are not a ' closed shop ' anyone can join , anyone can put forward
Ideas and anyone can be put forward to join the commitee. We are transparent
In everything we do and as said earlier our sole aim is to raise as much as
we can towards squadbuilder. Hope this clears things up.
So people , come and join PIRAG. And help us help squad builder.'"
'"

Sorry if you are not a member of the new committe, however, your post of the 15/12/12 gives the impression that you are part of the committe and attended the meeting.

For the record John, there was no tone in my previous post other than business like, however, I am getting frustrated that there are legitimate questions being asked re PIRAG yet, for what ever reason, are not being answered.'"

To put it in a nutshell , my use of the word committee has confused the issue , I used it as a loose term for a group of people who had got together to do some fundraising while we waited for the ' supporters trust ' to go through the motions , I should have worded it different as there had not been a meeting after you standing down that a committee had been voted on ..... just an informal gathering wwhere we decided what to do while waitiing. Perhaps had I been of clearer mind instead of ' brainfarting ' on the new dose of opioids things wouldn't have gone this far lol. I have also looked at your previous post wrong too mistaking Business like for attitude ...... My mistake Iain.

Regarding your frustration , fair enough , you put in a hell of a lot of legwork getting it off the ground , questions are being asked and no answers are being provided. Theb simple answer is I have no idea who is ' in charg ' of pirag , the only bperson I can suggest is Mary calvert as she is / was the treasurer. I have tried to contact her but never had my calls / emails answered.

About the money raised from membership , I presume that will be handed to squadbuilder at some point ..... sooner rather than later.

RankPostsTeam
International Star123No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

well lets try and put a few things straight!!!

Yes I was heavily involved in PIRAG along with a few others, in my honest opinion PIRAG was a great idea that was created by a very passionate group of fans that had no hidden agendas other than to help the club NOT THE DIRECTORS just the club. It was never intended to go into competition with the club or Squad Builder as it was only ever intended to help by raising more much needed funds for Squad Builder, helping by building a strong volunteer group that could help maintain the ground and help out on matchdays. Long before the very first meeting was called when we started getting fans to become members the group worked very hard getting a bank account set up, ideas in place and not forgetting the work Rach put in designing the website. Things were going smoothly and after a few meetings with fans/members things started to fizzle out in terms of support, as soon as we started talking about voting on a commitee and who would be responsible for what role that was when it was clear we didn't have much support.

After numerous e-mail to members to try and sort things out with no reply we decided to pick people out from the club, members and fans that we knew were passionate about the club and have helped in the past to try and put together some sort of commitee just to get things up and running and start to raise the cash that Squad Builder needs.

Mary Calvert was asked to Chair, Margeret Proctor was asked to look after the money side of things and the rest of us was going to work as a group to arrange raffles, events and to try and create a volunteer team.

Just before I continue, Iain it is quite easy to come on here and paint yourself out to be the good guy that is standing up for the members and to be honest I don't really want to get into a slanging match with you but if I remember correctly you left because me, you and the others were finding it hard to work together and when asked for information on members to carry on taking the group forward you have made it difficult. As far as I'm aware the only person that has the bank account, log in details for twitter and facebook along with all the other info is IAIN??
Rach has the details for the website and I am sure she wouldn't mind posting things on there if asked.

PIRAG and Sqaud Builder could be fantastic for the club if people would attend meetings and help arrange things and show some interest, its easy to come on here and ask whats going on and why isn't this done and who's doing this but we all felt like we were banging our heads against a brick wall.

Now for the reason why I took a step back from it all and I think why others did too, oh and for the doubters or the people that think I have an axe to grind just ask the people that attended the meeting I am going to tell you about.
A meeting was called to meet the directors to see what support we had and what we would be allowed to do on a matchday in terms of raising funds. Myself, Mike Smith, Margeret Proctor and I'm sorry I cant remember the other guys name who was there but we met with Gary Fawcett and Pete Spencer. The meeting was going well until once again the true colours of our fantastic board shone through. I aren't speaking for anyone but for us as fans that care about the clubs best interest and only trying to help to be sat at a table and be continously insulted was the final straw for me, the comments made from Mr Spencer was I have more money than you to Mike Smith and this was said numerous times through out the meeting, Mike smith was also challenged by Mr Spencer on what have you ever done for this place which to be honest my jaw hit the floor as Mike answered take a look around you because that is what we did icon_lol.gif After numerous comments of I dont care what the fans think, Im not bothered if the fans like me or not and this is our club Mrs Proctor said if it wasn't for SB last year you wouldn't have probably had the players you got in Korki, obst, semi, barnet etc. Not forgetting that this lady has worked very hard and a lot of unpaid hours putting SB together, organising events, standing on the gates before games handing out leaflets, signing up new members, letters out to members when needed, birthday cards, keeping an audit trail of everything, dealing with the banking and many many more tasks only to be told by Mr Spencer that they would manage without SB and he coulod have bought all the players himself and when aske well why didn't you his reply was I didn't want to.
More and more shocking stuff was said and this post is long enough without boring you of all the details but for now that is why I have pulled away because they were putting too many hurdles in front of us regarding raising funds and after listening to the way they disrespected everyone around the table especially Mrs Proctor that was it for me.

These guys really believe they are taking this club to super league and they also believe that they are running the club better than its ever been run before and are the helm of a top championship club.

One last thing Mr Spencer also stated at the table that Cougar Mania was a failure icon_lol.gif d040.gif Try work that one out.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg

" Cougarmania was a failure " .... The mind boggles !
He must have been watching a different Cougarmania is all I can think of lol

35 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
35 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.5556640625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squad for Castleford
ratticusfinc
2m
trump v Harris in the race for the WH
Huddersfield
5m
Arthur In
leeds owl
6m
Film game
Boss Hog
22m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
23m
Wigan v Hull
scarrie
24m
Tonights game v Leeds
just_browny
39m
Sunday v Wakefield
Bullseye
41m
2025 Recruitment
Bullseye
43m
Doncaster A
Bullseye
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
51s
The emperors new clothes
PopTart
55s
2025 Recruitment
Bullseye
1m
Doncaster A
Bullseye
1m
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
1m
The silence from the club is deafening
tommyfromhul
2m
Huddersfield
2m
Round 23 Cats at Home
Barrie’s Gla
2m
Rumours thread
Wollo-Wollo-
2m
Rhyse Martin Out 2025
Rixy
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Whitehaven
Wildthing
TODAY
Round 23 Cats at Home
Barrie’s Gla
TODAY
Fax away
FIL
TODAY
Squad for Castleford
ratticusfinc
TODAY
The silence from the club is deafening
tommyfromhul
TODAY
Doncaster A
Bullseye
TODAY
Whitehaven
cowfax
TODAY
The emperors new clothes
PopTart
TODAY
James Donaldson
tigertot
TODAY
Wigan v Hull
scarrie
TODAY
Sunday v Wakefield
Bullseye
TODAY
Changes Proposed to the Quota Rule
jonh
TODAY
NRL Takeover talk should we be worried
Rugby Raider
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 23
ducknumber1
TODAY
A Tribute to Ken Rollin
JamieRobinso
TODAY
New Whitehaven Coach
weighman
TODAY
Tom Opacic to leave at the end of the season
Huddersfield
TODAY
The new coach
Huddersfield
TODAY
I struggle with this
Septimius Se
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Castleford Away
karetaker
TODAY
End of the game
sandcat20
TODAY
Thoughs on the magic weekend
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfield
TODAY
North Stand Chants
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Top Position
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Pearson
Chris71
TODAY
RIP Ken Rollin
Trin e ti
TODAY
The Band
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Sky and Josh Warrington
Rixy
TODAY
Points difference
Deadcowboys1
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Level Second..
Emphatic Win For The Warriors ..
London Broncos Thrash Hull FC ..
Leigh Leopards Defeat Hull Wit..
Sensational Leeds Rhinos Thras..
Catalans Squeeze Past The Gian..
Saints Win Golden Point Thrill..
First Half Wigan Blitz Overcom..
London Broncos Victorious Over..
Salford Win the Mid Table Batt..
Saints Back To Winning Ways Wi..
Hull KR Top of the League With..
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.62M +22,929 80,09814,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R25
10:50
Wests
v
Manly
 TOMORROW
09:00
NZ Warriors
v
Canterbury
11:00
Brisbane
v
Parramatta
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R23
20:00
Castleford
v
Warrington
Leeds
v
Catalans
 Sat 24th Aug
06:00
Canberra
v
Penrith
08:30
Melbourne
v
Dolphins
10:35
Souths
v
Newcastle
14:00
Salford
v
Huddersfield
15:00
St.Helens
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R23
18:00
Featherstone
v
Toulouse
 Sun 25th Aug
05:00
Gold Coast
v
Sydney
07:05
St.George
v
Cronulla
       League One 2024-R21
13:00
Oldham
v
Cornwall
LondonB
v
Leigh
Wigan
v
Hull FC
       League One 2024-R21
Keighley
v
Hunslet
Rochdale
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Newcastle
       Championship 2024-R23
Barrow
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Sun 25th Aug
SL
LondonB-Leigh
SL
Wigan-Hull FC
Fri 30th Aug
SL
Hull KR-Salford
SL
Leigh-Warrington
Sat 31st Aug
SL
Hull FC-Castleford
SL
Catalans-Wigan
Sun 1st Sep
SL
Huddersfield-St.Helens
SL
LondonB-Leeds
Fri 6th Sep
SL
Castleford-Leigh
SL
Leeds-Hull FC
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
SL
Wigan-Hull KR
Sat 7th Sep
SL
18:00
Salford-Catalans
Sun 8th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-LondonB
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
Sun 18th Aug
L1 20 Cornwall6-18Midlands
L1 20 Hunslet28-20Crusaders
L1 20 Keighley12-20Oldham
CH 22 Bradford21-22Featherstone
CH 22 Dewsbury24-31Barrow
CH 22 Swinton20-6Halifax
CH 22 Wakefield36-12Widnes
CH 22 Whitehaven28-24Doncaster
SL 22 Leigh26-0Salford
SL 22 Catalans4-36Hull KR
SL 22 Huddersfield20-12Castleford
NRL 24 St.George32-16Gold Coast
NRL 24 Cronulla19-18Newcastle
Sat 17th Aug
L1 20 Newcastle6-78Rochdale
CH 22 Toulouse12-20York
SL 22 Warrington24-6Leeds
SL 22 Wigan20-0St.Helens
SL 22 Hull FC4-29LondonB
NRL 24 Canterbury30-10Dolphins
NRL 24 NQL Cowboys42-4Canberra
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 22 575 269 306 34
Wigan 22 547 294 253 34
Warrington 22 562 295 267 32
St.Helens 22 518 298 220 26
Catalans 22 403 344 59 26
Salford 22 393 425 -32 26

Leigh 22 466 326 140 23
Leeds 22 407 392 15 22
Huddersfield 22 392 488 -96 16
Castleford 22 354 579 -225 13
Hull FC 22 290 683 -393 6
LondonB 22 261 775 -514 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 20 704 240 464 38
Sheffield 20 530 369 161 26
Toulouse 19 546 264 282 25
Bradford 20 500 343 157 24
Widnes 20 446 363 83 23
Featherstone 20 494 396 98 22

York 21 520 407 113 20
Batley 20 350 410 -60 20
Doncaster 20 382 478 -96 19
Halifax 20 400 509 -109 16