JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Just copied from the RFL's very own 'OPERATIONAL RULES' under the section headed 'CUSTOMER CHARTER'Customer Charter
The Rugby Football League is committed to providing excellent service to all its customers. This Charter sets out the Rugby Football League's policies.
Mission Statement
The Rugby Football League is committed to managing, developing and promoting Rugby League in order to provide excellent, high quality customer services for the whole Rugby League family.
Object
The objects of the Rugby Football League as set out in Constitution are:
(a) to foster, govern, develop, organise and manage the Game, in respect of all age groups, at all levels and for both sexes, in Great Britain and Ireland;
(b) to develop and manage the playing of the Game at an international level;
(c) to make, adopt, vary and publish Bye Laws, regulations and conditions for the management and/or government of the Game and its competitions and matters relating thereto, and to take all such steps as shall be deemed necessary or advisable for enforcing such Bye Laws, regulations and conditions;
(d) to organise and administer competitions for the playing of the Game in Great Britain and Ireland by Clubs and those others invited to participate in such competitions;
(e) to promote, provide for, regulate and manage all or any details or arrangements or other things as may be considered necessary or desirable for, or ancillary to, the comfort, conduct, convenience or benefit or players of the Game and of the public or of any other persons concerned or engaged in or associated with the RFL;
(f) to assist and co-operate with any organisation having similar objectives;
(g) to exploit and sell and enter into contracts and other arrangements in relation to, and to take action to protect, all rights in or relating to Matches and other intellectual property rights of the RFL insofar as those rights are vested in or are managed by the RFL;
(h) to discipline players, Clubs and Members for breaches of the Bye Laws or the Laws of the Game and to adjudicate in respect of disputes between Clubs;
(i) to do all such other acts or things, to enter into contracts and undertakings with others and to take such other steps as may in the opinion of the RFL or its Board be conducive to the attainment or furtherance of the other objects of the RFL;
(j) to commit to the principles of equal opportunities and to ensure that the culture, philosophy and processes within the RFL and the Game are free from bias and discrimination.
Customer Service
Aims
To provide a high level of customer service by the RFL which is professional and approachable for supporters and other members of the general public who need help, advice and information on any aspect of the League's activities or services.
To work with member clubs and associations to ensure that a high level of customer service is provided by the RFL to those members and by those members to the public
Contact with the RFL
BY POST - Customer Services, RFL, Red Hall, Red Hall Lane, Leeds, LS17 8NB
BY PHONE - 0844 477 7113
BY E-MAIL -
I understand that they are obliged to acknowledge receipt of and respond to complaints within the given timescales.

They appear to say one thing yet do another.

Just a thought ....
Just copied from the RFL's very own 'OPERATIONAL RULES' under the section headed 'CUSTOMER CHARTER'Customer Charter
The Rugby Football League is committed to providing excellent service to all its customers. This Charter sets out the Rugby Football League's policies.
Mission Statement
The Rugby Football League is committed to managing, developing and promoting Rugby League in order to provide excellent, high quality customer services for the whole Rugby League family.
Object
The objects of the Rugby Football League as set out in Constitution are:
(a) to foster, govern, develop, organise and manage the Game, in respect of all age groups, at all levels and for both sexes, in Great Britain and Ireland;
(b) to develop and manage the playing of the Game at an international level;
(c) to make, adopt, vary and publish Bye Laws, regulations and conditions for the management and/or government of the Game and its competitions and matters relating thereto, and to take all such steps as shall be deemed necessary or advisable for enforcing such Bye Laws, regulations and conditions;
(d) to organise and administer competitions for the playing of the Game in Great Britain and Ireland by Clubs and those others invited to participate in such competitions;
(e) to promote, provide for, regulate and manage all or any details or arrangements or other things as may be considered necessary or desirable for, or ancillary to, the comfort, conduct, convenience or benefit or players of the Game and of the public or of any other persons concerned or engaged in or associated with the RFL;
(f) to assist and co-operate with any organisation having similar objectives;
(g) to exploit and sell and enter into contracts and other arrangements in relation to, and to take action to protect, all rights in or relating to Matches and other intellectual property rights of the RFL insofar as those rights are vested in or are managed by the RFL;
(h) to discipline players, Clubs and Members for breaches of the Bye Laws or the Laws of the Game and to adjudicate in respect of disputes between Clubs;
(i) to do all such other acts or things, to enter into contracts and undertakings with others and to take such other steps as may in the opinion of the RFL or its Board be conducive to the attainment or furtherance of the other objects of the RFL;
(j) to commit to the principles of equal opportunities and to ensure that the culture, philosophy and processes within the RFL and the Game are free from bias and discrimination.
Customer Service
Aims
To provide a high level of customer service by the RFL which is professional and approachable for supporters and other members of the general public who need help, advice and information on any aspect of the League's activities or services.
To work with member clubs and associations to ensure that a high level of customer service is provided by the RFL to those members and by those members to the public
Contact with the RFL
BY POST - Customer Services, RFL, Red Hall, Red Hall Lane, Leeds, LS17 8NB
BY PHONE - 0844 477 7113
BY E-MAIL -
I understand that they are obliged to acknowledge receipt of and respond to complaints within the given timescales.

They appear to say one thing yet do another.

Just a thought ....

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2236No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp048.gif
I have only been wrong once and thats because I thought I was wrong but I was wrong I was right! Petty authoritarians aren’t man enough to challenge the actions of a person face to face; instead they incite a forum of rumour, innuendo and half truths, and impose rude sanctions to discourage those who dare question fairness. Anon.:simpsons/simp048.gif

I used to think that the RFL did a difficult job well, were fair and even handed, now I'm less convinced.

Many of the issues they face are made worse by taking an age to come to any sort of decision and their own rules are becoming alien to them.

It will be a shame if we have to take legal action but I honestly think it's the only way we will get any sort of justice.

RankPostsTeam
International Star695No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but all this has zapped my enthusiasm for our fantastic game. There is no sport like RL and it beats the overpaid ego's playing with the round ball all day long. Trouble is, the RFL are making it impossible for me to trust and maintain interest. This has got nothing to do with our relegation as I can accept that and it's never dented my interest before. What I can't accept is unpunished rule breaking and teams benefitted from such acts. I normally look forward to the SL grand final, but not this year. For the life of me I cannot understand the RFL's insistence and stance on this issue. I cannot follow and support a sport that is being run in such a way and it goes against many values I was brought up to respect and adhere to.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1010No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60371_1317292228.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60371.jpg

This may be a total Nonsence , but , I wonder what would happen
If a load of us took the RFL to the small claims court with a case
To claim back ( which is quite easy to do and not too expensive )
our season ticket price / monies paid on the gate
As the product we got for that money was not as discribed in the end
Up.
Because of the points reduction cock up the end product was not a true
Result as Batley snd Donny should have ended up in different
Positions in the league , also had the RFL adhered to the rules set out ny
Themselves the end result would again be different.

Basically we did not get what we paid for and were blatently
Ripped off.

I think I have explained my brain fart the right way Or maybe the
Fentanyl is bending my thought process a little too much tonight d040.gif

Any thoughts ?

RankPostsTeam
International Star25
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We need to change the way the game is run and who runs it and makes these silly rules (sorry stupid rules) the members seem to vote on new rules all the time forgetting what existing rules it may affect seems to me the game is going backwards not forwards its getting to the point where i would not be bothered if i was watching league or union down at cougar park as long as i could have a day out

19 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
19 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.18505859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
10m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
10m