JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2014Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14099.jpg
[quote="getdownmonkeyman":1uzzx1o3]You need to move on from here. SS has replaced you, he gets this debating/conversing lark far, far better.[/quote:1uzzx1o3]:14099.jpg

Quote: Enfield Exile "Why would I give an opinion and then say I was wrong a few minutes later? Anyways, I think I have a better knowledge of the ability of Spurs players than Stirlingshire Saint.'"

This is where you go wrong you see. You have a [idifferent[/i opinion on Spurs players than myself. However you also tie yourself in knots by one minute saying the likes of Palacios cannot do this and that and then state they are a factor in our improvement.

I'm happy to debate the merits of any Spurs player you like, however the chances of agreement are slim as I don't happen to agree that they are all garbage.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9046No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[img]//www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/malcolm_glazer.jpg[/img] Thank you, Malc:

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint "This is where you go wrong you see. You have a [idifferent[/i opinion on Spurs players than myself. However you also tie yourself in knots by one minute saying the likes of Palacios cannot do this and that and then state they are a factor in our improvement.

I'm happy to debate the merits of any Spurs player you like, however the chances of agreement are slim as I don't happen to agree that they are all garbage.'"

Palacios serves a purpose. He gets in the way and adds physicality and an athleticism in midfield, and he has freshened up the midfield. It allows Lennon and Modric to get forward a bit more. Now I don't particularly rate Modric. He's not a bad player but to me he is simply too physically weak, and just doesn't do enough. He's overrated. If I had a choice of 5 Spurs players I would not choose him. I would much rather have Corluka, King, Keane, Lennon and Woodgate.

I think as teams suss out the Spurs' midfield that includes Palacios, Spurs wil find games a tad more difficult.

Regarding our previous on King, I never once said that King is not a very good defender. I have always rated King. However, I don't think he is anywhere near as good a Ferdinand. Camel Gob is IMO the best centre-half in the world. Quite why you think I hold this view because I am anti-Spurs, I don't know. After all, I rate Ferdinand very highly yet he plays for a club I don't particularly like.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7184No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10908.jpg
HISTORY IS LITTERED WITH UNTHRUTH'S: I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE IS NOT A HURRICANE ON IT'S WAY TO BRITAIN............MICHAEL FISH (BBC WEATHERMAN). I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN..............BILL CLINTON (PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A). OUR STADIUM WILL BE READY FOR THE 2010 SEASON................JOHN WILKINSON (SALFORD CHAIRMAN). ARE PRIME EXAMPLES.........:10908.jpg

i certainly don't rate king as a centre back, terry, ferdinand and carragher are streets ahead of him and then there are the foriegners...vidic, carvallho, agger, toure, gallas, skirtl, johnny evans, etc etc etc etc.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5678No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2012Sep 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35453.jpg
Tony Smith: "I thought the fans really made the difference on Sunday. At times I looked at the South Stand and thought WOW those guys are rocking in there, I like that.":35453.jpg

Quote: Robbie Rotten "rlDavid Silva to Liverpool?rl Yes please!

Seems like they're getting the rumours in early, a top player but I'm not sure how he'd do as a consistent wide player.'"

Yes please indeed! If we can get him below £20mill I'd be well impressed. A good attacking outlet and will provide us with a few more options.

Plus another striker.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6290No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2014Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14099.jpg
[quote="getdownmonkeyman":1uzzx1o3]You need to move on from here. SS has replaced you, he gets this debating/conversing lark far, far better.[/quote:1uzzx1o3]:14099.jpg

Quote: Enfield Exile "Palacios serves a purpose. He gets in the way and adds physicality and an athleticism in midfield, and he has freshened up the midfield. It allows Lennon and Modric to get forward a bit more. Now I don't particularly rate Modric. He's not a bad player but to me he is simply too physically weak, and just doesn't do enough. He's overrated. If I had a choice of 5 Spurs players I would not choose him. I would much rather have Corluka, King, Keane, Lennon and Woodgate.'"

Palacios provides Spurs with something they have needed for 10 years and more. He stiffens the midfield up hugely. He is a good ball winner and offers the simple pass to the more creative players. Simple it may sound but there are numerous players who cannot do this. He is the single biggest reason for our upturn for me and I am delighted we got him. He also looks like he likes having a go at goal as well which can only be a bonus once he gets settled. Lennon has improved through his basic skills being improved, not because of Palacios; Lennon went forward equally as much before his arrival.

I cannot take you seriously over Modric at all. The bloke can do everything with the ball. He is only slight but once he is put in the hole behind the front next season I see no reason why he cannot succeed. His improvement has been huge since Redknapp came and I see him scoring a few goals as well. His 'weakness' hasn't hindered him very often this year, which coincidentally is his first year in what is a very tough league. To suggest you 'dont rate him at all' when his performances on the International stage and at his club sides show otherwise is madness, apparently Juventus are chasing him for next season as well. It also wouldn't surprise me if we see Chelsea make an attempt to freshen up their side.

Quote: Enfield Exile "I think as teams suss out the Spurs' midfield that includes Palacios, Spurs wil find games a tad more difficult.'"

Maybe so but that works for all teams. Spurs have the makings of a very good side. They have a strong spine through the middle of the side and with an option down the left brought in for next year hopefully we look like we can defend and score goals.

Quote: Enfield Exile "Regarding our previous on King, I never once said that King is not a very good defender. I have always rated King. However, I don't think he is anywhere near as good a Ferdinand. Camel Gob is IMO the best centre-half in the world. Quite why you think I hold this view because I am anti-Spurs, I don't know. After all, I rate Ferdinand very highly yet he plays for a club I don't particularly like.'"

Ferdinand is obviously a fine defender, however I rate King very highly also and so do most football folk. His injuries have limited him, I genuinely believe without them he would right now represent the pinnacle of defending in this country.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member19907No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1883.jpg
Didn't William Webb Ellis pick up the ball and run, someone should really tell Rugby Union. www.squadbuilder.co.uk:1883.jpg

Quote: Enfield Exile "I am many things, whether I am the internet alias 'Enfield Exile' or just my normal self. Being deluded is not one of them. I'm far too pessimistic and critical of City to be regarded as 'deluded'.'"

Collectively; maybe not. On an individual player basis; totally deluded.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1883.jpg
Didn't William Webb Ellis pick up the ball and run, someone should really tell Rugby Union. www.squadbuilder.co.uk:1883.jpg

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint "Lots, then;

I cannot take you seriously over Modric at all. The bloke can do everything with the ball. He is only slight but once he is put in the hole behind the front next season I see no reason why he cannot succeed. His improvement has been huge since Redknapp came and I see him scoring a few goals as well. His 'weakness' hasn't hindered him very often this year, which coincidentally is his first year in what is a very tough league. To suggest you 'dont rate him at all' when his performances on the International stage and at his club sides show otherwise is madness, apparently Juventus are chasing him for next season as well. It also wouldn't surprise me if we see Chelsea make an attempt to freshen up their side.

.'"

Modric will never cut it playing in the Premiership as a midfielder. he is too easily overrun. Play him in a position where it isn't that easy to pick up and he can pick out a pass and run at defenders, then he will shine.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32395_1324520597.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32395.png

Quote: getdownmonkeyman "Modric will never cut it playing in the Premiership as a midfielder. he is too easily overrun. Play him in a position where it isn't that easy to pick up and he can pick out a pass and run at defenders, then he will shine.'"

He'd be good in Gerrard's role, behind Torres...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2548No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2014May 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Zoot.gif
Halifax RLFC grand final winners 2010.:Black Backgrounds/Zoot.gif

Quote: Robbie Rotten "He'd be good in Gerrard's role, behind Torres...'"

well liverpool can take modric then and liverpool can give gerrard to man utd icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9046No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[img]//www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/malcolm_glazer.jpg[/img] Thank you, Malc:

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint "Palacios provides Spurs with something they have needed for 10 years and more. He stiffens the midfield up hugely. He is a good ball winner and offers the simple pass to the more creative players. '"

TBH he rarely tackles an opposition player without a giving away a free-kick. Sometimes just getting in the way and being goal-side is enough.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " Simple it may sound but there are numerous players who cannot do this. He is the single biggest reason for our upturn for me and I am delighted we got him. He also looks like he likes having a go at goal as well which can only be a bonus once he gets settled. Lennon has improved through his basic skills being improved, not because of Palacios; Lennon went forward equally as much before his arrival. '"

Lennon has had a good three or four months. I have always liked him, although his final ball has worsened as he has got older. The main reason why he is playing well is because Redknapp is getting him to play to his strengths. Previously Jol (in his last season) and Ramos were encouraging him to go inside the full-back (probably because his final ball wasn’t great), and he was nowhere near as effective.

When his upturn in good form started, he was playing against weaker teams. However, since he now has an insurance in midfield, he is performing well against the better teams. He was a bit disappointing on Saturday but at least his ‘form’ put off Cashley from going forward. TBH apart from the collective defensive unit of Spurs, and Gomes, no-one played particularly well.

The sooner Lennon stops hanging around with Huddletsone, the better he will get.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " I cannot take you seriously over Modric at all. The bloke can do everything with the ball. He is only slight but once he is put in the hole behind the front next season I see no reason why he cannot succeed. His improvement has been huge since Redknapp came and I see him scoring a few goals as well. His 'weakness' hasn't hindered him very often this year, which coincidentally is his first year in what is a very tough league. To suggest you 'dont rate him at all' when his performances on the International stage and at his club sides show otherwise is madness, apparently Juventus are chasing him for next season as well. It also wouldn't surprise me if we see Chelsea make an attempt to freshen up their side. '"

Juventus are interested? Is this the club who have Camronesi (sp?), possibly the worst player to ever get an Italian cap?

Regarding Modric’s form for club sides Maybe so but that works for all teams. Spurs have the makings of a very good side. They have a strong spine through the middle of the side and with an option down the left brought in for next year hopefully we look like we can defend and score goals. '"

I think Spurs are helped at the moment by the fact that they have had plenty of luck with injuries (full squad, bar two players available for the last month or so). Hutton hasn’t been avalable but then I think Corluka is far better. The Croation can defend, has great technique and has an end product. The other missing player is Defoe. That may be a blessing in disguise for Spurs as I don’t think he could fit into the same as Modric and Keane.

I think they have a solid spine (they have spent enough money on it over the years – 4th highest spenders in Prem history?). However,

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " Ferdinand is obviously a fine defender, however I rate King very highly also and so do most football folk. His injuries have limited him, I genuinely believe without them he would right now represent the pinnacle of defending in this country.'"

I think that the very best defenders are great footballers too, that’s why I won’t regard him as world class.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9046No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: getdownmonkeyman "Modric will never cut it playing in the Premiership as a midfielder. he is too easily overrun. Play him in a position where it isn't that easy to pick up and he can pick out a pass and run at defenders, then he will shine.'"

IMO he can only play as a trequartista. If he is going to play the No10 position next season, then who will play upfront. Can Keane or Defoe play as the striker in that formation? Can Redknapp afford to have Keane and Defoe on at the same time?

If Defoe and/or keane are not going to start games, they are going to be brassed off as they both disliked the fact that they were often (Keane) or occasionally (Defoe) a substitute.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1883.jpg

Quote: Enfield Exile "IMO he can only play as a trequartista. If he is going to play the No10 position next season, then who will play upfront. Can Keane or Defoe play as the striker in that formation? Can Redknapp afford to have Keane and Defoe on at the same time?

If Defoe and/or keane are not going to start games, they are going to be brassed off as they both disliked the fact that they were often (Keane) or occasionally (Defoe) a substitute.'"

I don't see why Keane and Defoe won't play togehter. Defoe is obviously an out-and-out striker, Keane less so. Don't forget when Keane first turned up at Wolves, he was a front man pure and simple, he has added to his game as the years have passed.

Bent is the odd man out and for whatever reason I don't see Redknapp keeping Pavlyuchenko.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6290No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2014Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14099.jpg

Quote: Enfield Exile "TBH he rarely tackles an opposition player without a giving away a free-kick. Sometimes just getting in the way and being goal-side is enough. '"

That is absolute rubbish. All defensive minded midfielders are going to give free kicks away, if you can't see that then debate isn't possible.

Quote: Enfield Exile "Lennon has had a good three or four months. I have always liked him, although his final ball has worsened as he has got older. The main reason why he is playing well is because Redknapp is getting him to play to his strengths. Previously Jol (in his last season) and Ramos were encouraging him to go inside the full-back (probably because his final ball wasn’t great), and he was nowhere near as effective. '"

Lennon has never been able to provide a decent final ball consistently, its his biggest letdown. I agree that he is obviously being told to make the byline more, however the last month or so his involvement is clearly more and his final ball has shown improvement. His improvement for me is being given the ball in space more, basically because of Modric doing so.

Quote: Enfield Exile "When his upturn in good form started, he was playing against weaker teams. However, since he now has an insurance in midfield, he is performing well against the better teams. He was a bit disappointing on Saturday but at least his ‘form’ put off Cashley from going forward. TBH apart from the collective defensive unit of Spurs, and Gomes, no-one played particularly well. '"

Didn't play particularly well yet beat 3rd in the league a week after beating 4th in the league away from home ? I'm happy with that.

Quote: Enfield Exile "Regarding Modric’s form for club sides

I seem to recall him having a good International tournament, either the World Cup or Euros, can't remember which. At the end of the day, there are reasons as to why he went for such a high price and was in demand. Thats all because he is a classy footballer. Its up to Tottenham to give him the ball in good positions and let him control the game. That depends on being solid defensively (which the arrival of Palacios has helped hugely) and feeding Modric early ball (which started to happen, coincidentally just as our form has improved).

Quote: Enfield Exile "I think Spurs are helped at the moment by the fact that they have had plenty of luck with injuries (full squad, bar two players available for the last month or so). Hutton hasn’t been avalable but then I think Corluka is far better. The Croation can defend, has great technique and has an end product. The other missing player is Defoe. That may be a blessing in disguise for Spurs as I don’t think he could fit into the same as Modric and Keane. '"

Spurs have had Hutton out all year and Defoe only signed in January. Now prior to January we never had either of these to play yet we were still performing poorly. Our upturn in form has nothing to do with injuries. We beat a nigh on full strength Villa and Chelsea side in the past 2 weeks.

I am not sure how Redknapp will play Defoe and Keane, time will tell.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9046No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint "That is absolute rubbish. All defensive minded midfielders are going to give free kicks away, if you can't see that then debate isn't possible. '"

Now, now...

Not at all. Sometimes it is okay to give away a free-kick. The best know when to do this. Palacios just just bundles in. He also goes to ground far too easily. Not a good idea if you are defending against a team who are hitting you on the break.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " Lennon has never been able to provide a decent final ball consistently, its his biggest letdown. I agree that he is obviously being told to make the byline more, however the last month or so his involvement is clearly more and his final ball has shown improvement. His improvement for me is being given the ball in space more, basically because of Modric doing so. '"

I cannot see how Lennon has improved because of Modric. Modric has had about 4 or 5 decent games this season - all recently. Lennon has played well on at least 15 occasions, with our without Modric on the pitch.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " idn't play particularly well yet beat 3rd in the league a week after beating 4th in the league away from home ? I'm happy with that. '"

Your defence won you the game. They played very, very well as a unit. I didn't say the team played badly, I said that no players in particular stood out. A big difference.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " I seem to recall him having a good International tournament, either the World Cup or Euros, can't remember which. '"

I remember watching the Euros, and opinion was split on him. Some felt he was anonymous. I thought he was poor.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint " At the end of the day, there are reasons as to why he went for such a high price and was in demand. Thats all because he is a classy footballer. '"

I still think that his ability has been exaggerated, mainly through hype. Don't forget that some players have gone for very high fees, Lee Bradbury and Mattius Vuoso being good examples.

Quote: Stirlingshire Saint "] Spurs have had Hutton out all year and Defoe only signed in January. Now prior to January we never had either of these to play yet we were still performing poorly. Our upturn in form has nothing to do with injuries. We beat a nigh on full strength Villa and Chelsea side in the past 2 weeks.

You have brought new players and these have been available for pretty much every game, just as the vast majority of the other players in the squad have been. Your lack of injuries has helped you greatly. I'd be surprised if you ever have another season with so many players free of injury. At this time of the season, teams are struggling to put out strong and fit teams.

I obviously know City's injury situation better than any other clubs, and I don't think we have had more than 7 of our strongest 11 on the pitch at the same time this season. Arsenal have suffered too. There's no way Surs would be near to the top half if they had suffered with injuries as badly as

I have to say that I am surprised to see you happy with 11th, even though Spurs have one of the most expensively assembled squads in world football.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9046No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2017Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: getdownmonkeyman "I don't see why Keane and Defoe won't play togehter. Defoe is obviously an out-and-out striker, Keane less so. '"

All Spurs fans I know, state that Keane and Defoe, cannot work together. They have seen it before. Two midgets upfront will get eaten alive in this league. I just cannot see an attack that lacks physical presence and aerial threat being successful. Spurs wouldn't have an out-ball with those playing together.

I have seen it with City for a while now, without a presence upfront, you will struggle. We are the prime example of that.

Quote: getdownmonkeyman " Don't forget when Keane first turned up at Wolves, he was a front man pure and simple, he has added to his game as the years have passed. '"

I like Keane but IMO he's not a No10. I would think that Benitez has the same opinion. The further Keane is away from goal, the less effective he becomes as a player.

Quote: getdownmonkeyman "Bent is the odd man out and for whatever reason I don't see Redknapp keeping Pavlyuchenko'"

It depends what he wants from a front man. I think Bent has talent (somewhere) but for me the Russian doesn't appear to know what he is doing. He's like a headless chicken.

1029 posts in 70 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
1029 posts in 70 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.89990234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Zig
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Tarquin Fueg
Recent
IMG scores
BarnsleyGull
Recent
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
Recent
Recruitment rumours and links
Abe Froman
Recent
Remember in 2017
Scarlet Pimp
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Season 2024
Sir Gregory
2m
IMG scores
BarnsleyGull
2m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Zig
3m
bulls on Sunday
Bullseye
5m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
5m
2024 Dream Team
Cherry_Warri
6m
Round 27 HKR Away
chapylad
6m
Off Contract 2025
RAPIDO
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
6m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
SL Dream Team 2024
Neruda
TODAY
2024 Dream Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Loop fixtures 2025
easyWire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition St Helens Home Play Off
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information Play Off Eliminator 27/9/24
LancashireRe
TODAY
Swinton v Dons - Sunday 22 September 2024
weighman
TODAY
AJoshua
karetaker
TODAY
David Hughes
orangeman
TODAY
Catalans Dragons Finish Seventh Hull Avoid the Wooden Spoon
RLFANS News
TODAY
BigTime
TODAY
Season 2024
Sir Gregory
TODAY
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights match v London
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
westgaterunn
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
chapylad
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,520 80,12414,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 27th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R30
10:50
Melbourne
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
20:00
Salford
v
Leigh
 Sat 28th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R30
10:50
Penrith
v
Cronulla
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
17:00
Warrington
v
St.Helens
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
15:00
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 22nd Sep
CH 27 Batley28-14Swinton
CH 27 Halifax14-10Bradford
CH 27 Swinton20-22Doncaster
L1 24 Hunslet18-14Midlands
L1 24 Keighley26-22Rochdale
WSL2024 15 LeedsW10-12York V
WSL2024 15 St.HelensW18-4WiganW
Sat 21st Sep
SL 27 Hull FC4-24Catalans
CH 27 Featherstone50-12Dewsbury
CH 27 Widnes12-18Toulouse
CH 27 Wakefield46-0Barrow
NRL 29 Sydney40-16Manly
Fri 20th Sep
SL 27 Hull KR26-16Leeds
SL 27 Leigh18-12St.Helens
SL 27 Warrington54-0LondonB
CH 27 Sheffield24-26York
NRL 29 Cronulla26-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Warrington 27 738 319 419 40
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
Leigh 27 566 398 168 31
St.Helens 27 596 388 208 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 25 938 256 682 48
Toulouse 24 680 352 328 33
Bradford 25 628 387 241 32
York 26 639 463 176 28
Featherstone 25 616 484 132 28
Sheffield 25 618 498 120 28

Widnes 25 525 451 74 27
Doncaster 25 492 547 -55 25
Batley 25 406 527 -121 22
Halifax 25 489 627 -138 22