JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Twitter - @MaddyHFC:

Utd were awful and did not deserve to win the game I thought. City should have a penalty in the first half too. Rooney is becoming like Ronaldo, everything goes through him, we desperately need some new players but we won't get any in January. A winger, an attacking midfielder and a centre back.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2112No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25852_1297892995.jpg
You've stolen my washing From out my back garden You've tarmacked my driveway Even though I said no You've nicked my lead flashing And weighed it in at the scrappy Oh St Helen's tatters Come rob me again:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25852.jpg

Quote: Chris Dalton "I kind of agree thats disrespectful, and to be honest there are no routien wins for most teams in the premiership any more. But you kind of sound bitter, you don't feel hard done to do you?'"

Not at all, it's just that for years we could only see the attitude of big-time charlies from afar. Experiencing it first hand is spew-inducing, and at times i don't think some of them realise just what they are saying.

Don't get me wrong, we've picked some fans up along the way who can go away and die for me, but they don't stand out as much as they do at the "Big 4". That quote earlier in the thread about modern football being w@nk, well the fans have played a huge part. And that's sad.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33467_1274954101.jpg
[b:w7qmejrk][color=#FF0000:w7qmejrk]LOVE UNITED[/color:w7qmejrk][/b:w7qmejrk] - [b:w7qmejrk]HATE GLAZER[/b:w7qmejrk] "DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" - David Gill, August 2004 [b:w7qmejrk]Malcolm Glazer[/b:w7qmejrk] - [b:w7qmejrk]Forever in your [color=#FF0000:w7qmejrk]DEBT[/color:w7qmejrk][/b:w7qmejrk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33467.jpg

Quote: PAUL M "Utd were awful and did not deserve to win the game I thought. City should have a penalty in the first half too. Rooney is becoming like Ronaldo, everything goes through him, we desperately need some new players but we won't get any in January. A winger, an attacking midfielder and a centre back.'"

We've not played well all season. Once again the thing that let us down was our passing in the final third. Rafael was the best player on the field in the first half, and apart from his goal Rooney was pretty poor in the first half. Berbatov was quiet and Giggs was pretty poor.

Evra was lucky to not get a second yellow, Fagan was lucky to not get 4 or 5 yellows. Vidic and Brown played really well, and limited Hull to very few clear chances. Rooney played much better after his mistake, and produced a great pass for Berba's goal. Dawson was unlucky with the OG, he had to try clear it, felt a bit sorry for him, as he was probably Hull's best player on the day.

I don't think Hull deserved to get anything out of the game, apart from the penalty they didn't really look like scoring, they only had a couple of long range efforts. Tommy K still scares the $hit out of me when he was the ball at his feet, although Myhill made him look very composed on the ball with some of his efforts.

It was another win, but poor performance, yet we're still only two points behind Chelsea. Weird season so far.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41913.jpg

Quote: Sexual Deviant "Not at all, it's just that for years we could only see the attitude of big-time charlies from afar. Experiencing it first hand is spew-inducing, and at times i don't think some of them realise just what they are saying.

Don't get me wrong, we've picked some fans up along the way who can go away and die for me, but they don't stand out as much as they do at the "Big 4". That quote earlier in the thread about modern football being w@nk, well the fans have played a huge part. And that's sad.'"

Personally I think you're having a cry over nothing.

All Mark did was say that United picked up a routine win. They are the champions, they'd have been expected to win, and they won 3-1.

Quite simply there was no reason for you to throw your toys out of the pram.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2112No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25852_1297892995.jpg
You've stolen my washing From out my back garden You've tarmacked my driveway Even though I said no You've nicked my lead flashing And weighed it in at the scrappy Oh St Helen's tatters Come rob me again:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25852.jpg

Quote: Lord God Jose Mourinho "Personally I think you're having a cry over nothing.

All Mark did was say that United picked up a routine win. They are the champions, they'd have been expected to win, and they won 3-1.

Quite simply there was no reason for you to throw your toys out of the pram.'"

Oh, and i forgot to add that "Big 4" supporters truly believe that their opinion is everything.

Thank you for emphasising the point.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member6038No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Robbie Rotten "Who do we think will be in and out of Eastlands in January, then?

I felt at the start of the season their full backs were weak and they still look pretty average. Maybe another centre half in and move Toure to right back? Or do they need proper full backs, i.e wing backs like your Maicons etc.?

It will be interesting to see what formation he decides on using during his time there, I didn't see the game on the weekend but I managed to see a bit of his Inter side in his last season and I rarely recall the use of wingers. Could we see a diamond being used, similar to that of Chelsea's, with Robinho playing the 'trequartista' role? In his Inter side, the full backs were the providers of width, no offence to Bridge, Richards and Zabaleta, but they're not your flying full backs with flashy technique, they're solid, workmanlike players who are solid squad players, but nothing more, at least for a side with aspirations.

I've not read too much about the Mancini situation, but is he seen as a long term investment, or is he simply a stop gap until the summer, where the window for managers will be much more open? I personally saw him as a stop gap, I think he could surprise a few people, but I can see him doing a similar job to that of Ramos at Madrid last year. He'll get things back on track, get a few much needed players in, attempt to lay some foundations but probably won't be the man who the club see taking them forward in the long term. I think he's an underrated coach, but I don't think he was City's number one target, nor do I believe that he was the ideal coach to take the club to where they want to be, but I'm no expert.'"

I dont think its any secret that City's preferred choices were Mourhino, Hiddink or Wenger. I dont think they've appointed Mancini expecting to sack him in the summer, more that he's something of a gamble and they want a get out option.

I dont really think we'll get a clear view of his tactics until the injured/absent players are back. At the moment he's just making do with what he's got available.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15284No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012Dec 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.myspace.com/muttly12 [quote="Reg":5s5j2vh0]I'll tell you what pressure is. "Grand final, only seconds to go, and a field goal attempt with a split testicle and your shoes on the wrong feet."[/quote:5s5j2vh0] He's neck scars proves he's lost his head Tevez, Tevez He'll never have a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez The argy twat, the ugly ****, they sewn his head on back to front Carlos Tevez, herman munster head.:

Quote: PAUL M "Utd were awful and did not deserve to win the game I thought. City should have a penalty in the first half too. Rooney is becoming like Ronaldo, everything goes through him, we desperately need some new players but we won't get any in January. A winger, an attacking midfielder and a centre back.'"

I agree we looked short outwide yesterday with Valencia having a nightmare and Giggs not fully fit, it looks like the club are doing all they can to offload Tosic and Nani in the window. We're being linked with Ben Arfa in the french papers after he's fallen out with Mllie. I rememeber when he first came onto the scene and he looked like he had a big future in the game but has struggled the last couple of years.

Central midfield is a strange one for me as Carrick is a fine player when on his game but has been poor so far this season, Scholes has blown hot and cold and Fletcher has been solid the problem is there just doesn't seem to be any pace in the middle. I'm hoping that Hargreaves can comeback and show somekind of form which may give Carrick a bit more confidence going forward. We have a couple of attacking midfielders with alot of tallent already at the club but i think this season is too soon to bring them through.

As for signing a half when fit Ferdinand and Vidic are a great partnership with Evans and Brown great backup it's just freaky that this season all our injurys have hit in the same position which will probably never happen again. Who could we sign with quality but be happy to sit in the reserves as 5th choice half?

The Itallian press say we'll sign Sebastien Frey from Fiorentina in January but i'd be supprised at that.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member17970
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2191_1722350596.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2191.jpg

Quote: mutt1 "I agree we looked short outwide yesterday with Valencia having a nightmare and Giggs not fully fit, it looks like the club are doing all they can to offload Tosic and Nani in the window. We're being linked with Ben Arfa in the french papers after he's fallen out with Mllie. I rememeber when he first came onto the scene and he looked like he had a big future in the game but has struggled the last couple of years.

Central midfield is a strange one for me as Carrick is a fine player when on his game but has been poor so far this season, Scholes has blown hot and cold and Fletcher has been solid the problem is there just doesn't seem to be any pace in the middle. I'm hoping that Hargreaves can comeback and show somekind of form which may give Carrick a bit more confidence going forward. We have a couple of attacking midfielders with alot of tallent already at the club but i think this season is too soon to bring them through.

As for signing a half when fit Ferdinand and Vidic are a great partnership with Evans and Brown great backup it's just freaky that this season all our injurys have hit in the same position which will probably never happen again. Who could we sign with quality but be happy to sit in the reserves as 5th choice Centre half?

The Itallian press say we'll sign Sebastien Frey from Fiorentina in January but i'd be supprised at that.'"

Ben Arfa sounds a big of a handfull off the pitch, but £5m was mentioned, which is probably worth a punt - i think some of Obertans cameo's show how little Nani appears to have come on, one consistently makes the right pass, the right run and the right option, the other doesn't.

Agree the midfield can be somewhat one paced with little 'drive' - Carrick has bags of talent, but just doesn't produce it often enough, for me, especially when paired with Scholes.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15284No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012Dec 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.myspace.com/muttly12 [quote="Reg":5s5j2vh0]I'll tell you what pressure is. "Grand final, only seconds to go, and a field goal attempt with a split testicle and your shoes on the wrong feet."[/quote:5s5j2vh0] He's neck scars proves he's lost his head Tevez, Tevez He'll never have a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez The argy twat, the ugly ****, they sewn his head on back to front Carlos Tevez, herman munster head.:

Quote: flipper "Ben Arfa sounds a big of a handfull off the pitch, but £5m was mentioned, which is probably worth a punt - i think some of Obertans cameo's show how little Nani appears to have come on, one consistently makes the right pass, the right run and the right option, the other doesn't.

Agree the midfield can be somewhat one paced with little 'drive' - Carrick has bags of talent, but just doesn't produce it often enough, for me, especially when paired with Scholes.'"

Yeah he seems to come with a bit of baggage but rememeber the last Frenchman Fregie signed who came with baggage. Think he made the wrong choice staying in France when Fergie wanted him the other year as he seems to have let his game slide.

It's a strange one the midfield as it seems like we're in the middle of a transition period with Scholes and Giggs coming to the end and the youngsters who arn't quite ready for the first team just yet. From what i've seen of the youngsters coming through the likes Eikrem, Cleverley, Pogba, Petrucci and Morrison all look to have what it takes to make it at Old Trafford

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33467_1274954101.jpg
[b:w7qmejrk][color=#FF0000:w7qmejrk]LOVE UNITED[/color:w7qmejrk][/b:w7qmejrk] - [b:w7qmejrk]HATE GLAZER[/b:w7qmejrk] "DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" - David Gill, August 2004 [b:w7qmejrk]Malcolm Glazer[/b:w7qmejrk] - [b:w7qmejrk]Forever in your [color=#FF0000:w7qmejrk]DEBT[/color:w7qmejrk][/b:w7qmejrk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33467.jpg

Quote: flipper "Ben Arfa sounds a big of a handfull off the pitch, but £5m was mentioned, which is probably worth a punt - i think some of Obertans cameo's show how little Nani appears to have come on, one consistently makes the right pass, the right run and the right option, the other doesn't.

Agree the midfield can be somewhat one paced with little 'drive' - Carrick has bags of talent, but just doesn't produce it often enough, for me, especially when paired with Scholes.'"

I think that's a tad unfair on Carrick TBH. Sure he had a poor start to the season, but after a Fergie bollocking, he picked his form back up and was close to his very best before having to be shipped to centre back. He did pretty well there TBH, considering he was getting a different CB partner just about every two minutes.

He wasn't at his best yesterday don't get me wrong, but he was one of our better players. I agree that when paired with Scholes he isn't at his best, although this wasn't the case when he first joined us. For some reason Carrick always seems to be the one that gets all the criticism when United have an off day, when most of the time he's one of the better players. Yesterday, Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov, Valencia and Evra all had worse games than Carrick.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5518No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Jan 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4415_1281028317.jpg
FC TILL I DIE! [quote="Neil HFC"]Hull Kingston Rovers - Pride of Hull FC's B Team.[/quote] Hull City Kings of Yorkshire 1. Hull City 2. Middlesbrough 3. Barnsley 4. Doncaster 5. Leeds Utd 6. Sheff Wednesday 7. Sheff Utd 8. Huddersfield:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4415.jpg

Quote: Mark "Routine win for United despite Wiley's efforts(although should have sent Paddy off). How Fagan escaped a card is beyond me.'"

No way was it a routine win, up until Dawson scored the own goal we was right in it and had some decent chances at 1-1, we didnt deserve to lose 3-1 as we played some decent stuff at times but we didnt take our chances.

Hopefully Brown will play same formation/tactics at Bolton tomorrow night

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33467_1274954101.jpg

Quote: Thetalentboy "No way was it a routine win, up until Dawson scored the own goal we was right in it and had some decent chances at 1-1, we didnt deserve to lose 3-1 as we played some decent stuff at times but we didnt take our chances.

Hopefully Brown will play same formation/tactics at Bolton tomorrow night'"

As people from Hull can't seem to grasp basic definitions, here is the definition of rlroutinerl.

[iAn unvarying procedure.[/i - Or something which happens most of the time.

The Champions, who are second in the league should (and normally do) beat most other teams. That's why they're the Champions and near the top of the league. When the Champions are playing a team that are 2nd from bottom, they should (and normally do) win. Therefore, victory is routine for them.

Nobody has said the victory was easy, which is what yourself and Sexual Deviant seem to think Mark said.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2191_1722350596.jpg

Quote: Nemanja "I think that's a tad unfair on Carrick TBH. Sure he had a poor start to the season, but after a Fergie bollocking, he picked his form back up and was close to his very best before having to be shipped to centre back. He did pretty well there TBH, considering he was getting a different CB partner just about every two minutes.

He wasn't at his best yesterday don't get me wrong, but he was one of our better players. I agree that when paired with Scholes he isn't at his best, although this wasn't the case when he first joined us. For some reason Carrick always seems to be the one that gets all the criticism when United have an off day, when most of the time he's one of the better players. Yesterday, Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov, Valencia and Evra all had worse games than Carrick.'"

i wasn't including the appearances at CB - rough job for anyone

I sometimes think he lacks belief in his own ability. He actually strode forward with the ball at his feet with some purpose at least once against Hull, which was nice to see as no one seems to do it much now.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41913.jpg

Man Utd are favourites for the title for me. Their injury problems are huge and an obvious reason for them dropping points. Chelsea don't have anything like that excuse. With United's experience of a stronger 2nd half of the season I think they'll win a 4th title.

I thought we played well against Brum and deserved the 3 points on the balance of play, but it was one of them games where the ball just won't go in. Today I thought we were dreadful and for 70 minutes was hating on Ancelotti and his stupid diamond nonsense.

Brum had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside at the weekend but I think that Fulham's goal today was given when it should have been flagged. The goalscorer was 4 yards from goal when the ball was knocked down towards him and nobody was playing him on. It wasn't mentioned on Football First, my live feed or MotD so far but I've seen it a few times and can't see how it hasn't been picked up on.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2191_1722350596.jpg

rlMrs VDS very poorlyrl

997 posts in 67 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
997 posts in 67 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.25390625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Cherry_Warri
5m
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
pmarrow
6m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
12m
TV games not Wire
karetaker
29m
Film game
Boss Hog
36m
Barrow
Wollo-Wollo-
45m
Tom Johnstone
Dr Dreadnoug
Recent
IMG scores
PopTart
Recent
Round 27 HKR Away
batleyrhino
Recent
2025 Recruitment
Rafa9
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Cherry_Warri
21s
Rumours and signings v9
moto748
31s
Recruitment rumours and links
easyWire
32s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
39s
2025 Recruitment
Rafa9
42s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Jake the Peg
42s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Once were Lo
1m
Tonights match v London
just_browny
1m
Round 27 HKR Away
batleyrhino
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Season 2024
Trebor1
TODAY
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights match v London
just_browny
TODAY
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
batleyrhino
TODAY
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Halifax A
dddooommm
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Listenup94
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +13,237 80,12414,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
 FT
Hover 
Sydney
40-16
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27

15:00
Hull FC
4-18
Catalans
Mourgue Try and Goal
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 TOMORROW
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Fri 27th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R30
10:50
Melbourne
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
20:00
Salford
v
Leigh
 Sat 28th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R30
10:50
Penrith
v
Cronulla
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
17:00
Warrington
v
St.Helens
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC4-18Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 21st Sep
SL
LIVE
Hull FC4-18Catalans
NRL
LIVE
Sydney40-16Manly
Fri 20th Sep
SL 27 Hull KR26-16Leeds
SL 27 Leigh18-12St.Helens
SL 27 Warrington54-0LondonB
CH 27 Sheffield24-26York
NRL 29 Cronulla26-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Warrington 27 738 319 419 40
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
Leigh 27 566 398 168 31
St.Helens 27 596 388 208 30

Catalans 27 463 427 36 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 882 -554 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
York 26 639 463 176 28
Sheffield 25 618 498 120 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20