Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41913.jpg

You, who acknowledge that you hate him as much as a paedophile, put him down as average to decent at best. The professional football players who vote for the World XI of the Year have voted him into that team 5 times, equalling the amounts that the two best players on this planet have been in.

As a captain, he's lead Chelsea to three Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two League Cups and a Champions League win.

If you don't think Terry shows bravery on the field, then you are obviously blinded by your hatred.

I don't know how good Terry is compared to the rest of the players playing today because I only watch CFC. But I know that throughout his CFC career I'd put him up amongst the most important players we have had.

But hey, enjoy your Gerrard-led fight to mid table mediocrity while we top the table and mount our defence of the CL trophy. At least Stevie Me can never be accused of being hyped by the media. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg

Quote: Roddy B "It's nothing to do with the media, IMO he's loved by many and he's been worshipped as a great player for many years when I've always felt he was average to decent at best.'"

You don't rate John Terry and you don't rate Jose Mourinho too highly either.

Not biased at all though, are you?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg

Quote: Steven Gerrard "But there is no two ways about it, if there was no Roman Abramovich (Chelsea owner) or the guy (Sheikh Mansour) who bought Manchester City I'd have two or three league titles sitting here now.'"

Liverpool have never been second to Chelsea in the league. They were 5th, 3rd and 7th when Chelsea won the league.

Man City have won the title once, Liverpool were 8th.

So where would these two or three title wins be coming from?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32395_1324520597.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32395.png

Quote: Lord God Jose Mourinho "You don't rate John Terry and you don't rate Jose Mourinho too highly either.

Not biased at all though, are you?'"

Mourinho is a good manager, I just think he needs to be challenged more to be considered the GOAT. It's impressive being able to go to a club, spend stupendous amounts, win a few things then pack up and leave, but I'd like to see him build a club up from top to bottom, to oversee the bad periods and bring a club through the varying 'cycles' that clubs go through. It's not that I don't think he's capable, I just feel if he's as good as people claim he is, he could do something like this and show the world that not only is he a successful manager, but he can build great clubs that consistently win.

As for Terry, I think if you look at his abilities as a player, he really isn't that great. Slow, not great on the ball, generally dependant on his partner if he moves outside of the penalty area, struggles in 1v1 situations and lives off this reputation for being brave, which for me is an absolute myth. What does he do that's brave? Knee Alexis Sanchez in the back? Block shots with his hands all the time? I don't think I've ever seen a footballer do anything 'brave', not consistently anyway, yet it's the word always used when describing Terry. Terry has his strengths as a player, much like Carragher did for us over the years, but there's no doubting his flaws and how inferior he is to some of the better defenders over recent years. Compare him to the likes of Nesta, Thuram and Lucio, he's a pub player in comparison.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman31779
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1014_1377173247.jpg
[url=http://johnpdobson.com:lyk3t81x]johnpdobson.com[/url:lyk3t81x] [url=http://www.twitter.com/johnnydobbo:lyk3t81x]Twitter[/url:lyk3t81x]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1014.jpg

Dortmund should have killed City off before it, but..... that's never a penalty. Unless defenders have to start removing limbs to avoid the ball touching them, no way was that intentional.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg

Quote: John_D "Dortmund should have killed City off before it, but..... that's never a penalty. Unless defenders have to start removing limbs to avoid the ball touching them, no way was that intentional.'"

Clear penalty.

What was he trying to do with his arm sticking out like that? Scare away crows?

Didn't realise until last night just how hard Citeh's CL groups have been. They really have been screwed with the 2 groups they've been drawn in.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman27757No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021May 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34_1430670222.jpg
[url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-n8:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]An Ode to Sepp Blatter[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/s1ImSi-dadbod:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Dadbod[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-mK:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Next In Line To The Throne[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=https://mcclennan.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/st-helens-and-a-fitting-end-to-a-season-of-unsung-heroes/:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]St Helens and a Fitting End to a Season of Unsung Heroes[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=https://twitter.com/cinematicsoul:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Follow my wisdom on Twitter[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-aA:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Top 100 films of the 00s - The Top 5[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34.jpg

Quote: Roddy B "Mourinho is a good manager, I just think he needs to be challenged more to be considered the GOAT. It's impressive being able to go to a club, spend stupendous amounts, win a few things then pack up and leave, but I'd like to see him build a club up from top to bottom, to oversee the bad periods and bring a club through the varying 'cycles' that clubs go through. It's not that I don't think he's capable, I just feel if he's as good as people claim he is, he could do something like this and show the world that not only is he a successful manager, but he can build great clubs that consistently win.'"

That's an extremely subjective, exacting and narrow definition you have of what it takes to be a great manager. In the modern game you're unlikely to encounter that manager because people are crying out for good managers every year so any hint of potential and a bigger club is in for them. You wouldn't apply the same exacting criteria for a player so why do it for a manager? What's so different that you feel a manager has to stay and build a club up from the bottom before they can be classed as great? Mourinho has won league titles in four different countries. Four. Admittedly with three teams that had a good chance but show me a manager who has done it with crappy teams.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg

Quote: McClennan "Mourinho has won league titles in four different countries. Four. Admittedly with three teams that had a good chance but show me a manager who has done it with crappy teams.'"

The titles aren't even the biggest achievement. Winning the CL with Porto and Inter are more impressive than the titles. Neither Porto or Inter over spent to win the CL.

At Chelsea he lead them into being one of the strongest sides in the CL, but never quite made it. In his 2 years at Real he's had 2 semi finals, in the 6 seasons before they fell at the first knockout stage.

I do think he needs to add longevity to his record or the accusation will always follow him that he can only deliver short term bursts of success. But I think he's going to probably go where he can earn the most, and most likely that will be a Citeh, United or back to Chelsea where he'll get paid and have money to spend too.

Of course Liverpool are going to be sensitive over managers having narrow records because Shankly and Paisley were always being criticised because they never achieved anything outside Liverpool.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32395_1324520597.png

Quote: McClennan "That's an extremely subjective, exacting and narrow definition you have of what it takes to be a great manager. In the modern game you're unlikely to encounter that manager because people are crying out for good managers every year so any hint of potential and a bigger club is in for them. You wouldn't apply the same exacting criteria for a player so why do it for a manager? What's so different that you feel a manager has to stay and build a club up from the bottom before they can be classed as great? Mourinho has won league titles in four different countries. Four. Admittedly with three teams that had a good chance but show me a manager who has done it with crappy teams.'"

I never said that's what it takes to be a great manager, it's what I feel Mourinho should do to cement himself as the GOAT.

Mourinho has won four leagues managing arguably the biggest or richest sides in each of their leagues, his achievements are fantastic, but if he's a more capable manager than SAF or Wenger or whoever, for me it would be nice to see him stick out the tough times instead of packing up and leaving clubs to struggle. For me, what Fergie has achieved at United makes anything Mourinho achieves almost impossible to measure against. He's took his club through so many 'eras', through so many highs and lows. IMO, the very best managers change a club from top to bottom, they shake up the academies, they bring through youngsters and they leave their stamp from top to bottom. It's a simplistic view, but I think Wenger, Fergie, Guardiola and a whole host of top managers could have achieved what Mourinho has with Inter, Chelsea and Real Madrid. His greatest achievement still remains his achievements at Porto, but he could achieve so much more if he is as great as he says he is.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32395_1324520597.png

Quote: Lord God Jose Mourinho "Of course Liverpool are going to be sensitive over managers having narrow records because Shankly and Paisley were always being criticised because they never achieved anything outside Liverpool.'"

It's nothing to do with Liverpool. I've had many arguments with Liverpool fans because I'd be against us appointing Mourinho. It's not that I don't rate him, it's not that there are better managers out there, it's that he wouldn't suit us as a club and isn't the type of manager we need at this moment in time.

Mourinho doesn't need to do anything for the majority of people to enhance their view of him, many hold him in just as high a regard as the likes of Fergie and so on. I just think he's a more than capable manager who seems to be avoiding the 'building' challenge, if you will. He left Inter in a bit of a mess, Chelsea and Porto struggled after he left and he'll probably leave Madrid as the 'cycle' begins to end, much like Guardiola just has with Barca. As you say, he'll go where the money is, but would it not be good to see him go for a bit of an underdog? Try his hand with a side that aren't favourites or a side that won't chuck him £200m+? See how he does working on a bit of a budget?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3853
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53838_1362327793.jpg
And so you aim towards the sky, And you'll rise high today, Fly away, Far away, Far from pain....:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53838.jpg

Quote: Roddy B " As you say, he'll go where the money is, but would it not be good to see him go for a bit of an underdog? Try his hand with a side that aren't favourites or a side that won't chuck him £200m+? See how he does working on a bit of a budget?'"

Agree entirely, though I suppose its what you judge a great manager on??

Only last week LGJM was slating David Moyes for not taking the League Cup seriously and accused him of being unambitious, yet many would argue that Moyes has done a better job in more difficult circumstances at Goodison, than
Mourihno has ever encountered.

As you say, to judge Mourihno (or any manager) properly he has to face different challenges and overcome them.....We'll never know how good Moyes actually is until he gets a job at a United or a Chelsea. Similarly, could Mourihno do a job at a club like Everton, because until he takes a challenge like that, he can't be truly classed as a great?

Love him, or loathe him, Alex Ferguson is somebody who has truly taken all challenges, small club to big trophies, big club from doldrums to glory, keeping big club at the top, and succeeded in them all....He is a genuine great.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg

Quote: Roddy B "He left Inter in a bit of a mess, Chelsea and Porto struggled after he left and he'll probably leave Madrid as the 'cycle' begins to end, much like Guardiola just has with Barca.'"

When he left Inter Milan they had just won the Italian Cup, The Italian League and the Champions League.

Chelsea struggled so much that they would have finished the league level on points with the champions if they hadn't lost it when news came through that United had won their game and threw away a goal at the death. They struggled so much that they lost that seasons CL final on penalties.

Porto had just won the league and CL. They cashed in on the CL win and sold most of their players. They then went and appointed a manager and sacked him before the season started. They finished 2nd in the league. That was Mourinho's fault?

Quote: Roddy B "As you say, he'll go where the money is, but would it not be good to see him go for a bit of an underdog? Try his hand with a side that aren't favourites or a side that won't chuck him £200m+? See how he does working on a bit of a budget?'"

Just say he went to Everton. He'd probably get half the money he could get somewhere else. Say he continually achieved top 4, won the league cup and FA Cup. The Roddy's would be pointing to that and saying "See, he's not that good then."

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4697No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41913_1351384834.jpg

Quote: Dita's Slot Meter "Agree entirely, though I suppose its what you judge a great manager on??

Only last week LGJM was slating David Moyes for not taking the League Cup seriously and accused him of being unambitious, yet many would argue that Moyes has done a better job in more difficult circumstances at Goodison, than Mourihno has ever encountered.'"

David Moyes has managed Everton for 10 years. In those 10 years he has managed a total of zero trophies. He has managed a team in one final.

In the time that Moyes has been at Everton, Mourinho has managed 4 teams, winning the league with each one of them. He has won 14 major trophies.

David Moyes is a champion of treading water. Jose Mourinho is Michael Phelps.

Quote: Dita's Slot Meter "As you say, to judge Mourihno (or any manager) properly he has to face different challenges and overcome them.....We'll never know how good Moyes actually is until he gets a job at a United or a Chelsea. '"

He'd never get the Chelsea job. There's no way that he'd even be considered with a record of 0 trophies.

The United job is a case of waiting until Fergie retires. IMO when that happens he might be considered, but there will be at least 5 candidates who blow him out of the water. He'd only get the job if none of them wanted the job. And I don't think Man United will struggle that much to get their man.

But many, many bigger clubs with better prospects have changed manager while Moyes has been facing the same treading water challenge. Why hasn't he shown what he can do with one of them?

Quote: Dita's Slot Meter "Similarly, could Mourihno do a job at a club like Everton, because until he takes a challenge like that, he can't be truly classed as a great?'"

Mourinho managed at Leira. When he took over, with 7 games left of the season, they finished in their highest ever position of 5th. The next season, they were contesting for 3rd and 4th spot, when Porto came calling.

He then went and won two titles with Porto, plus the UEFA and CL in consecutive seasons.

Since then he's been continually fighting at the pinnacle of football. He's shown that he can perform very well at a small team, earned promotions and proved he can handle pretty much every level.

Quote: Dita's Slot Meter "Love him, or loathe him, Alex Ferguson is somebody who has truly taken all challenges, small club to big trophies, big club from doldrums to glory, keeping big club at the top, and succeeded in them all....He is a genuine great.'"

Keeping Man United at the top has been a big challenge? He's always been in the position of massive power. Whenever a side has been given a chance to fight on level terms - Blackburn, Chelsea, Citeh, he's lost.

He's won 2 CL titles. Even though he's managed one of the most powerful clubs in every campaign. Mourinho has won 2 CL titles in less than half the time. Taking a complete outsider to the trophy and a big side who hadn't looked likely to win it.

In the 10 years that Mourinho has been a manager Mourinho has won 7 titles and 2 CL's. Fersuson has won 5 titles and 1 CL. Mourinho beats him on trophy count and he wipes the floor with him on the "different challenges" aspect.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5103No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5542_1326072230.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5542.jpg

Why would Mourinho take on a lesser team when he's constantly in demand by the top clubs? It quite simply makes no sense. He's also proved in the past he can win with a so called lesser team when he won the CL with Porto.

You won't see anybody build a club from the bottom up and have low spells these days. Footballs too demanding and you don't get a chance to lead a team through a bad spell, you get sacked. If you make a success of it a better offer inevitably comes in.

Mourinho is one of the GOATs.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32395_1324520597.png

Quote: Lord God Jose Mourinho "When he left Inter Milan they had just won the Italian Cup, The Italian League and the Champions League.

Chelsea struggled so much that they would have finished the league level on points with the champions if they hadn't lost it when news came through that United had won their game and threw away a goal at the death. They struggled so much that they lost that seasons CL final on penalties.

Porto had just won the league and CL. They cashed in on the CL win and sold most of their players. They then went and appointed a manager and sacked him before the season started. They finished 2nd in the league. That was Mourinho's fault?

Just say he went to Everton. He'd probably get half the money he could get somewhere else. Say he continually achieved top 4, won the league cup and FA Cup. The Roddy's would be pointing to that and saying "See, he's not that good then."'"

Creating a successful side doesn't amount to leaving them in a great position. Look at all of the players that have left since, Inter have struggled since he left, why didn't he stay to oversee the 'next generation'? Does the immediate season after show the immediate results of how he left the club? Avram Grant came in and actually improved on where Mourinho was taking the team, but after he left things hardly got better, did they? He left Inter in a pretty much lose/lose situation. The owners were never going to get rid of the players that had done the club so well under Mourinho, but the club had absolutely no foresight and now they are paying with an average side.

Porto struggled after Mourinho left, I'll say that he couldn't really dictate the way he left Porto so if I criticised him for that, I'll retract any criticism I gave him for that. I can see it with Madrid now, he has Ronaldo and so on, but there are so many rumours about dressing room issues and problems between players. He'll leave at the end of this season, the next manager will be an AVB type, a sacrificial lamb to alert the club and fans that big changes will be needed. Everybody will say the next manager won't be able to cope in Mourinho's shadow, but for me it will just be Jose leaving the club in the lurch. He's in a position at Madrid where he has stupendous amounts of power compared to previous managers, but it won't be enough. He could turn that club into a juggernaut, a force in Europe and Spain, he could change the club from top to bottom, but he'll probably leave and go to PSG or Citeh, or even take a bit of a break. He's a good manager, but he could be so much better.

If he went to Everton and consistently achieved top 4 on the Moyes budget, I'd herald him as a demi-God and accept that he's the best manager going. It won't happen, he won't take over and he wouldn't get them in the top 4 even if he did.

1817 posts in 122 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
1817 posts in 122 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.8681640625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Play-off semi-final
Scarlet Pimp
7m
TV games not Wire
Captain Hook
43m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
44m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
44m
Film game
Wanderer
Recent
Terrace wear
retrosports
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk V5
ArthurClues
29s
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
34s
Rumours thread
Big lads mat
36s
Recruitment rumours and links
Wires71
39s
Brian Lockwood RIP
westgaterunn
50s
Trinity Into Play Off Final After Battle With York
FIL
53s
Wigan Warriors Crowned Champions Again in 2024
moto748
56s
Championship Play Off Final
Trojan Horse
1m
Planning for next season
Leyther in n
1m
Thompson
Brick with e
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Trinity Into Play Off Final After Battle With York
RLFANS News
TODAY
Thompson
Brick with e
TODAY
Comparison with Wigan 17
ratticusfinc
TODAY
Crowd Funding
the-bearded-
TODAY
Wigan v Wire in Vegas
karetaker
TODAY
Twix wrappers
MidlandsWarr
TODAY
Burgess
moto748
TODAY
5 hours
NickyKiss
TODAY
Harry Smith
NSW
TODAY
Wigan Warriors Crowned Champions Again in 2024
rollin thund
TODAY
New signings
Fartown58
TODAY
OTish betting on the championship
Dutch Bull
TODAY
Championship Promotion Final
GeoffRoebuck
TODAY
Hull Kingston Rovers
LeythIg
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Hear the Roar
Trinity_lurc
TODAY
SL Grand Final
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Spirit of the Rhinos documentary
christopher
TODAY
Grand Final
matt_wire
TODAY
Terrace wear
retrosports
TODAY
OT Rohan Smith -
Trebor1
TODAY
Alfie johnson CONFIRMED 2 year deal
Smiffy27
TODAY
Brian Lockwood RIP
westgaterunn
TODAY
Grand Final Squad
NickyKiss
TODAY
Kit for Saturday
Pie Eyed
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Trinity Into Play Off Final Af..
Wigan Warriors Crowned Champio..
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 1,690 80,14014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 19th Oct
       Championship 2024-R31
19:00
Wakefield
v
Toulouse
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 13th Oct
CH 30 Swinton20-22Hunslet
CH 30 Wakefield22-13York
CH 30 Toulouse21-20Bradford
Sat 12th Oct
SL 30 Hull KR2-9Wigan
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 29 768 338 430 48
Hull KR 29 731 344 387 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 27 1032 275 757 52
Toulouse 26 765 388 377 37
Bradford 28 723 420 303 36
York 29 695 501 194 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22