Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76097.jpg

Quote: PurpleCheeseWarrior "Some random weapon posted that and there's no evidence that it's true. I agree with hengirl that Navarette was signed mainly so that Escare had a French speaking mate with him. He showed some promise but his head obviously wasn't right due to being homesick so we let him go back. No big deal at all but people are trying to make it one.

As for the way he treats younger players, how is he treating them exactly? He has a good record with young players and seems to have a very good relationship with most of them, so what is he doing wrong?'"

Fair play, I didn't say it was gospel, if its a rumour then sound, no issue. The guy must just be homesick and in that case him returning home is best for all parties.

I kinda backed up my theory of his record with younger players...they get treated differently regarding performance levels than the senior players. I have no evidence of what goes on behind the scenes.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1923No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44920_1327005775.png
[quote="Harrigan":1th0f7ap]Wigan are the most structured team I have ever seen in this country.[/quote:1th0f7ap] [quote="NickyKiss":1th0f7ap]As a fan Wane makes you want to run through a brick wall so you can only imagine how he makes the players feel![/quote:1th0f7ap] [url=http://twitter.com/#!/theegw:1th0f7ap]@TheEGW[/url:1th0f7ap] [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsnX1esHN2wkEC1FxcO2TCg:1th0f7ap]YouTube Channel[/url:1th0f7ap]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44920.png

For me the Williams/Leuleai partnership is all wrong, they don't compliment each other and it's not helping Williams to play to his potential. Personally I wouldn't have signed TL, he hasn't been at the top of his game for the best part of a decade and he has brought back all of his bad habits with him, especially his god awful kicking game. Say what you like about Matty Smith but he has a better kicking game than Tommy (though god knows that's not hard) and he complimented George much better. Bringing Tommy back was fan service (like another couple of re-signings I can think of) that boosts shirt sales, not game play.

On the subject of our kicking game, apart from some attacking grubbers around the try line we have no last play game plan at all. If we are in our own half we hoof it aimlessly down field, usually into the full back's waiting hands. If we are in the opposition half, even by a meter, we put a bomb up, which most of the time goes too long to chase effectively and we gift them easy possession and yardage (the exception being when we boot it straight up and down and make no ground whatsoever). The fact that any Tom, Dick or Harry is putting these bombs up speaks volumes about our organisation in this regard.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2088
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

With halfbacks it's not necessarily how well they link up together, as on many occasions they are split on each side of the field, but as you say Williams and Leuluai don't seem to compliment each other in terms of their strengths and weaknesses.

Like many going off what I've read on these forums, I wasn't a fan of Smith and thought that after 2 generally poor years we needed a change (and he probably needed that change too), but I didn't think Leuluai was the answer, given his kicking game is at best inconsistent and generally quite poor. I didn't see the logic in replacing someone whose only significant strength was a good long kicking game (something we didn't get from anyone else in the squad), and replacing him with a player whose main threat when he used to play for us was his running game.

Smith left presumably because he wasn't really doing what he was known for doing. In his last 2 years at the club his kicking game was often poor, his last tackle plays were crazy and he showed pretty much no ability to think creatively. However, we're seeing the same issues with our last tackle plays no matter who is in the side, so perhaps this is more than just an issue with our playmakers, but something completely wrong with how the team plays.

It got so frustrating last year when Smith was chucking the ball to prop forwards on the last tackle and I thought it surely had to be down to indecisiveness on his part. However, we're doing the same daft things at the end of sets. The players fail to gain repeat sets, seemingly forget what tackle it is or look for the option to run when setting up for a more conservative kick would do.

There's a slight issue for Leuluai in that he plays on the right and his ability to combine with those players around him is hampered by the constant changes down that edge. He's had Davies and Marshall on that wing, Gelling, Forsyth and Isa in the centres and J Tomkins, Isa and Wells in the second row before Bateman's return. It's hard for a halfback in a team that does try to structure its attacks when the personnel keeps changing.

However, that doesn't excuse the mistakes he's made at important times this year, particularly with some terrible kicking. Last tackle plays are vital. They can be the difference between keeping a team pinned in their own 20 and having them march down the field and score. Leuluai and Williams need to take some of the blame for our poor attacking play close to the line, but I also think that the problem lies with the entire team more than the individuals.

If you consider some of the times Williams or Leuluai have put in poor kicks on the last tackle. They need good service from whoever is passing the ball, they need the forwards on their inside to be able to hold up the defenders in the middle, they need the attacking players on their outside to be lined up correctly and offering an outlet for a pass or a kick, otherwise all the defence has to do is close the player down quickly and leave him nowhere to turn. The halves will usually get the blame for poor last tackle kicks but it definitely seems like the entire team has no idea how to organise a good last tackle play.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg

Absolutely agree with Cherry.Pie...I wasn't a fan of bringing TL back, but read a lot of positives saying he would bring our attacking prowess up to scratch and tbf at the beginning of the season, it looked to have worked. I do believe you have nailed it with the fact his right side has changed so much, it is difficult to find any stability or form.

Moving TL up to hooker, rotating him with Powell/Ganson, and allowing George Williams and Josh Woods to form a working partnership would be my call, both young and eager and with enough game time they would both be world beaters. I don't think anyone available would be an improvement on this. I know the rumours circulating regards Sandow and Hodgkinson are nice to read, but we can only expect 1 possible 2 years from both of these and its going to cost a lot.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain332No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2022Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: RichieS "Absolutely agree with Cherry.Pie...I wasn't a fan of bringing TL back, but read a lot of positives saying he would bring our attacking prowess up to scratch and tbf at the beginning of the season, it looked to have worked. I do believe you have nailed it with the fact his right side has changed so much, it is difficult to find any stability or form.

Moving TL up to hooker, rotating him with Powell/Ganson, and allowing George Williams and Josh Woods to form a working partnership would be my call, both young and eager and with enough game time they would both be world beaters. I don't think anyone available would be an improvement on this. I know the rumours circulating regards Sandow and Hodgkinson are nice to read, but we can only expect 1 possible 2 years from both of these and its going to cost a lot.'"

Forgetting Micky at hooker or not a fan? I see a huge difference in our go forward when Micky goes off, similar to that of SOL. I just wish he could do some more minutes as we're only getting about 20 minutes a half from him at best.

I would happily take Hodkinson for two years, especially having watched him against the Broncos yesterday. Take Parcell for example, he may only do two years at Leeds but what a player he is for those two years plus the players coming up around him can learn a lot from him. Woods looks a promising player from what I've seen, imagine the experience he could get as an understudy to an Origin rep player.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2088
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: RichieS "Absolutely agree with Cherry.Pie...I wasn't a fan of bringing TL back, but read a lot of positives saying he would bring our attacking prowess up to scratch and tbf at the beginning of the season, it looked to have worked. I do believe you have nailed it with the fact his right side has changed so much, it is difficult to find any stability or form.

Moving TL up to hooker, rotating him with Powell/Ganson, and allowing George Williams and Josh Woods to form a working partnership would be my call, both young and eager and with enough game time they would both be world beaters. I don't think anyone available would be an improvement on this. I know the rumours circulating regards Sandow and Hodgkinson are nice to read, but we can only expect 1 possible 2 years from both of these and its going to cost a lot.'"

I'm not convinced about Woods to be honest. In the U19's at times this year and last he's looked very good but given our resources you'd expect our halfbacks to impress most weeks. I don't think he's as impressive as the likes of Powell, Williams, Hampshire and Shorrocks have been before him. The current U19's halfback Harry Smith looks like a more promising player in my opinion.
However, I've not seen how Woods has been doing for Swinton and if he's impressed there then that shows he can perform at a higher level than the U19's. I don't think he's close to being ready for the first team and hasn't even signed a professional contract yet.

I'm a big fan of Ganson and think he's one of the most naturally gifted attacking hookers I've seen at that level. It's not so much pace and elusiveness like a Clark or Dwyer, but intelligence and ingenuity. His try creating cross field kick from a yard out at dummy half against Saints in the U19's derby is just one example of his ingenuity and vision. For me he's a player who needs first team chances and I think he's a better attacking option at dummy half than Powell.

I also prefer Leuluai at hooker, although his defence is generally outstanding when he plays in the halves. He can put in some very dangerous quick, short passes that trouble defences. And while he's never really been that direct when playing hooker on the rare occasions he does run the ball his power and footwork usually make him more dangerous than someone like Powell or McIlorum.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29622
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

There's no doubt the halfbacks are our biggest issue. Our game sense is just appalling and nobody is taking control for us. We're crying out for a player with a cool head to demand the ball on the last tackle and to direct the players around him. I've never seen a worse balanced pairing then Williams and Leuluai yet both are good players in their own right.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4737
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73327_1685730441.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73327.jpg

Quote: RichieS "Absolutely agree with Cherry.Pie...'"

Me too. It's more about general team organisation than individual players. I certainly think Tommy has been disappointing, especially after seeing him play well for the Warriors in his last season there, and there seems little doubt that that *some* of the reason for that can be put down to the changing personnel on the right side of our attack. I'd be happy to see both Shorrocks and Woods given more game time next season, and they both have a bit of a kicking game, don't they? It also really bugs me that we never seem to run from dummy half; why not? Tommy could provide that option from 9.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1091No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

'There's only one code of rugby.':

The half-backs don't set the platform, the forwards do. For all the toughness we supposedly show in defence, for me, the forwards just don't work hard enough when in possession of the ball. When we're on the oppo line there are rarely any dummy runners asking questions. It's way too easy for the oppo defence to read what's happening and shut Williams et al down. I also don't think having two hookers with similar skill sets is ideal. There's just no variation to our play from dummy half.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg

I genuinely forgot about Shorrocks, I thought he was brilliant in the games last year. I would quite happily have Williams/Shorrocks, Williams,Woods for next year and spend some cap space building a go-forward, mobile, attacking unit around them...SOL, Farrell, Bateman, Wells, Tautai, Sutton + one or two quality additions should be more than capable...

With Dom & Escare fully fit next year, we are spoilt for choice in the back-line. It really is all about keeping them fit and giving them enough time to all bond/gel together.

I for one am scared to death come Feb we will start well with a great looking side, but come early March 4-5 will be crocked and we will be in exactly the same position again, patching up and playing with a different side each week.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14322
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27_1469093054.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27.jpg

Quote: Madderzahatter "The half-backs don't set the platform, the forwards do. For all the toughness we supposedly show in defence, for me, the forwards just don't work hard enough when in possession of the ball. When we're on the oppo line there are rarely any dummy runners asking questions. It's way too easy for the oppo defence to read what's happening and shut Williams et al down. I also don't think having two hookers with similar skill sets is ideal. There's just no variation to our play from dummy half.'"

This. Especially our "props".

As a collective our props seems to have regressed at an alarming rate this season, Earlier this season only Tautai looked like he could break the line, win a collision and get back on his feet for a quick play the ball. However since his new contract he seems to have gone back into his comfort zone. Clubb carried the rest of the front row on Thursday win only one kidney. FNP and Sutton seem to be having a competition to see who can drop the ball the most.

We need two big 6 foot 3 poophouse props for next season before we look at anything else.

NO PROPS, NO POTS.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member20420
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3rwwi1cz][color=#800000:3rwwi1cz]WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017 & 2024 SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2018 & 2023 CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011, 2013, 2022 & 2024 LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010, 2012, 2020 & 2023 ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019 WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018 BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012 CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012 [/color:3rwwi1cz][/b:3rwwi1cz]:

Quote: Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy "This. Especially our "props".

As a collective our props seems to have regressed at an alarming rate this season, Earlier this season only Tautai looked like he could break the line, win a collision and get back on his feet for a quick play the ball. However since his new contract he seems to have gone back into his comfort zone. Clubb carried the rest of the front row on Thursday win only one kidney. FNP and Sutton seem to be having a competition to see who can drop the ball the most.

We need two big 6 foot 3 poophouse props for next season before we look at anything else.

NO PROPS, NO POTS.'"

When was the last time we had an absolute barnstorming prop forward who made hard yards, broke a line and made the defence work hard to bring him down?

I'm struggling to be honest! Certainly none I can think of under IL.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73840_1605358721.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73840.jpeg

Quote: MattyB "When was the last time we had an absolute barnstorming prop forward who made hard yards, broke a line and made the defence work hard to bring him down?

I'm struggling to be honest! Certainly none I can think of under IL.'"

Was Paleaaesina not an IL signing? Or was that before he took over?

Anyway, it's not been for the want of trying. I think IL would've hoped for better from the likes of Lauaki and FPN, and Scott Taylor would've been that very prop you describe if he hadn't got "homesick".

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member20420
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3rwwi1cz][color=#800000:3rwwi1cz]WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017 & 2024 SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2018 & 2023 CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011, 2013, 2022 & 2024 LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010, 2012, 2020 & 2023 ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019 WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018 BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012 CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012 [/color:3rwwi1cz][/b:3rwwi1cz]:

Quote: PurpleCheeseWarrior "Was Paleaaesina not an IL signing? Or was that before he took over?

Anyway, it's not been for the want of trying. I think IL would've hoped for better from the likes of Lauaki and FPN, and Scott Taylor would've been that very prop you describe if he hadn't got "homesick".'"

Feka was the closest I could think of, but even he didn't do it enough. Impact prop, fifteen minutes per half and I can only remember two incidents where he smashed through.

Hull KR away on Sky Sports 'crash, bang wallop try'.

Home against Hull FC (IIRC).

Edit - it was Hull FC at home, 60 metres break.

Both clips on YouTube!!

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29622
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

We're not that bad that we'd want a player like Feka back surely?! The props we have are fine in talent terms but there's clearly been a lack of application. FPN hasn't broken sweat all year and Tautai has retired on the back of his new deal. We've got Sutton who I think is a brilliant young player but his errors hurt him and he's looked jaded these past couple of weeks(in need of a rest I'd imagine which is understandable at 21 years old) and then there's 'One kidney' Clubb who's embarrassing them all!

We need more from the ones we've got imo. I'd like to see us bring Bousquet in for 2018 to add some size but I mainly just want more from what we currently have. One player who could add a lot at prop is Joel Tomkins. He had a couple of cracking games at prop in the cup game at Wire and then at Huddersfield but then he sadly picked up an injury. He could really fill a gap if he can stay fit.

128 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
128 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.51611328125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
East stand
PopTart
6s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
10s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
16s
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
25s
New Players
BigTime
31s
Film game
Boss Hog
31s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
32s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
scarrie
33s
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
49s
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
Huddersfield
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Cokey
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
FlyingScotty
TODAY
Squad for London
just_browny
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
Huddersfield
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
BP1
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
karetaker
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,869 80,12014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20