Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Jul 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6840_1303566095.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6840.jpg

Quote: Burtons Forearm " I lost count how many players knees Lima did for whilst he was here.'"

More than one then.........

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2471No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[url=http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/ref/enicomb:280mm7qy][img:280mm7qy]http://www.topcashback.co.uk/images/banners/468x60.gif[/img:280mm7qy][/url:280mm7qy]:

Funny I saw a few cannon balls from KR last night too. No mention of them though, funny that.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2797No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
39978_1327618193.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_39978.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "Correct !
I mean the only way any neutral (aka non wigan fans) would enjoy it is if wigan got beat so it must be the referee who created this injustice?

And for us wigan fans I think we should worry more about dropped ball on 1st 2nd 3rd tackles coming out our own half than questioning the penalties we concede off the back of it first?
Not saying I liked Silverwoods display but we should fix what we can fix first.'"

Agreed, it's becoming ridiculous and really damaging our performances how many times we drop the ball coming out of our own half. Also, we must be the worst team in the league at mucking up a kick-off immediately after scoring, either dropping it in the first collision or daft mistakes like the mix up between Taylor and Smith last night.

Our half backs really need to start managing the games better, particularly towards the end of tight games like last night. Smith going for a drop goal to put us 21-10 up with over 5 minutes remaining nearly cost us the game. He'd have been much better off drilling it in to touch and letting them attack from within their own 20 rather than giving them the opportunity to compete a quick, short restart. The last kick of the game also went down Eden's throat when it should have gone in to touch. It's little things like this that can make a big difference and are a lot of the reason why Sinfield has been so valuable to Leeds in big games.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1693No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Why is no one mentioning the Lauaki 'no try'?

He was short then pushed over the line!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1003
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
62118_1550845628.png
Everything [i:1c0rjla2]is [/i:1c0rjla2]Awesome:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_62118.png

Quote: Dougy "Why is no one mentioning the Lauaki 'no try'?

He was short then pushed over the line!'"

He grounded the ball short & the carrying arm also hit the ground so the tackle was completeknows[/i better.

However, I'm confused about Josh's try, can someone clarify please: I thought the corner flags didn't count if they're knocked in the course of a try, but the RFL rules say that they're deemed to be "touch in-goal" (which is thus a contradiction in itself). If the ball touched the post then it should have been "no try", I assumed at the time (wrongly it seems) that knocking/touching the post is ok, so the try was given.

What am I missing?

(and at least Silverwood was even in his ineptitude last night (when are we ever going to get refs who can actually do a job) also will someone have a word with Gelling about how he carries the ball please, then maybe he won't spill the thing every time someone looks at him sideways)

RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cruncher "Perhaps we can have a thread dedicated to the one-day wonders?

In other words, those fans who only visit our site once a year, usually the day after we've beaten them, to tell us how robbed they were - and how they aren't bitter or jealous, they're just stating facts.

They'll come in all shapes and colours, but will be indistinguishable from each other by their inability to recognise that they follow crap teams who actually ought to be embarrassed at having lost to a Wigan side off-form and carrying inexperience, and, despite not being bitter or jealous, by their propensity to start hurling childish insults the moment someone disagrees with them.

At the end of the season, we could put out a compare-and-contrast list, and take a vote on which of our rival clubs has produced the least impressive one-day wonder of the season.

On today's evidence, I think that's one competition where Rovers may actually be in with a shout.'"

Wow! Brilliant. No matter how you dress it up its still the predictable and stale joke about being bitter. Is that the only comeback. Hiding behind your teams success and scoffing at other teams. As you've played such a significant part in Wigan's success I suppose you can. Me I don't see standing on a terrace eating more than your fair share of pies being that much of a contribution.

You should get together with Wigan Smear. His glib one liners are comical masterpieces. He even puts his own laughing heads on to inform you when he's being funny. Where you two the script writers for Little and Large?

When do I get my award? Do I have to wait till the end of the season or can I have it now please?

Why so smug as the current holders of nothing I don't know.

Especially for 21-12 (if he's allowed up this late) here' six hookers as good or better than McCheapshot

Roby-one of the best to play in super league period
Lunt-best hooker this season. Played significant part in Leeds' last premiership and a big reason why Huddersfield are doing so well.
Houghton-top tackler in super league-doesn't miss many unlike your man
Those three he isn't close to. He's no better than
Higham
Hodgson
Henderson
For those who mentioned Withers. Never condoned what he appeared to do. He'll be dealt with by the RFL. Unlike McCheapshot. I'll just have to get some solace from watching Paea laugh at his pathetic antics.

You put 84 and 46 on us with Tomkins. You scored 21 without him. Sorry for having an opinion.

For those who suggest I go back to my crap little club and crap ground-classy. The crap ground belongs to Rovers. We don't have to beg a tenancy and re-arrange our fixtures for a football team . We also haven't sold our clubs history and embarrassingly called ourselves Rhinos, Bulls, Giants, Sharks Prima Donas or WARRIORS.
You also used to buy all your players from saints, Bradford, widnes now you buy your players from us so we can't be that crap.

For the rest of you who have contributed funny and pertinent points good luck at Wembley and I hope Tomkins stays.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6124No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10174_1376908073.png
23 - 20 - 4 Warrington led 16-2 in Saturday's Grand Final, but their joy was short-lived as Wigan roared back to win the Super League title and extend the Wire's 58-year wait to be champions:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10174.png

Wow icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5846
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons39ad_files/4821-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy Clapper. Big Steve wrote: The Internet has provided some wonderful creativity, opportunities and knowledge sharing but it has also given a worldwide forum for people you would leave a full pint behind in the pub to avoid having to listen to them. aboveusonlypie... If you don't bother to go to the game when you live in the locality then you are not really a fan and therefore your views are invalid. It's simple.:icons39ad_files/4821-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg

Nice of him to spend so much time proving he was a total prat, to those who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wigan Peer "Nice of him to spend so much time proving he was a total prat, to those who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt!!'"

Again brilliant! It's Oscar Wilde in a gorilla outfit. How much did Syd and Eddie pay for this gold dust?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Dec 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[url:33s610on]https://twitter.com/#!/Robbo_Wigan[/url:33s610on]:

Surely theres something better to be doing at 6:30 on a sunday night? icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2471No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[url=http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/ref/enicomb:280mm7qy][img:280mm7qy]http://www.topcashback.co.uk/images/banners/468x60.gif[/img:280mm7qy][/url:280mm7qy]:

Clearly it's way more being a bitter old man

RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hell's teeth. Are you Wigan Smear's illiterate younger brother?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15236No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Burtons Forearm "Wow! Brilliant. No matter how you dress it up its still the predictable and stale joke about being bitter. Is that the only comeback. Hiding behind your teams success and scoffing at other teams. As you've played such a significant part in Wigan's success I suppose you can. Me I don't see standing on a terrace eating more than your fair share of pies being that much of a contribution.

You should get together with Wigan Smear. His glib one liners are comical masterpieces. He even puts his own laughing heads on to inform you when he's being funny. Where you two the script writers for Little and Large?

When do I get my award? Do I have to wait till the end of the season or can I have it now please?

Why so smug as the current holders of nothing I don't know.

Especially for 21-12 (if he's allowed up this late) here' six hookers as good or better than McCheapshot

Roby-one of the best to play in super league period
Lunt-best hooker this season. Played significant part in Leeds' last premiership and a big reason why Huddersfield are doing so well.
Houghton-top tackler in super league-doesn't miss many unlike your man
Those three he isn't close to. He's no better than
Higham
Hodgson
Henderson
For those who mentioned Withers. Never condoned what he appeared to do. He'll be dealt with by the RFL. Unlike McCheapshot. I'll just have to get some solace from watching Paea laugh at his pathetic antics.

You put 84 and 46 on us with Tomkins. You scored 21 without him. Sorry for having an opinion.

For those who suggest I go back to my crap little club and crap ground-classy. The crap ground belongs to Rovers. We don't have to beg a tenancy and re-arrange our fixtures for a football team . We also haven't sold our clubs history and embarrassingly called ourselves Rhinos, Bulls, Giants, Sharks Prima Donas or WARRIORS.
You also used to buy all your players from saints, Bradford, widnes now you buy your players from us so we can't be that crap.

For the rest of you who have contributed funny and pertinent points good luck at Wembley and I hope Tomkins stays.'"

icon_lol.gif

Well that was one punch that clearly landed.

Keep going, lad, you're fulfilling everyone's suspicions nicely.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1119No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Mar 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cruncher "

What suspicions would those be?

You'll have to explain this custom in Wigan of putting a laughing face on your post. Are you so ironic and patronising that its above the rest of us that you are being funny and we need help understanding, or that your post is so desperate you have to put up laughter and applause cues?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14322
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27_1469093054.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27.jpg

Two days on and we're still getting tear stained rants. Deary me.

105 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
105 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.3203125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Staying or Not
Les Norton
13m
New Players
Deadcowboys1
24m