Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2016Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47567_1459269569.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47567.jpg

Ok so he isn't in the same league as Pat Richards, but I honestly don't see any issue with giving him another year. It only takes a couple of injuries and we could be crying out for a solid winger. He's nothing special, but imo he showed last year that he can provide good cover for the first team, presuming he's being paid as cover and nothing more. You can't have a squad full of superstars, Pryce is what he is, a squad player. If he pulls a Goulding and improves then great! If not, he will still provide decent cover.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2088
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I honestly don't see any problem with retaining Pryce. We've already seen that young players who are doing well will get their chance so Pryce isn't likely to hold back any young player.
In the games he's played, he might not have set the world alight but he wasn't terrible either, which at the very least means as a back up player he would be fairly decent.
There is clearly a lot of potential with Pryce, and at the moment he seems a long way off fulfilling that, but if you see a player with potential and have an excellent set of coaches then I think it's worth trying everything you can to get the most out of that player.

With Phelps leaving and Richards injured for the first part of the season we would be left with Tomkins, Roberts, Goulding, Gleeson, Carmont, Charnley and Marsh in the backs for the early part of the season (King and Russell probably wouldn't be ready for first team). If one of Charnley or Marsh was to go out on loan that leaves us pretty thin if another player succumbed to injury. With Carmont prone to a few minor injuries and Roberts struggling this year I think having another outside back in the side as back up is the sensible thing to do.

Phelps took up a quota spot, which is a waste on a back up player, he was probably earning a reasonable amount of money and had been struggling with injury problems during the year. He deserved to move on and try to further his career without being held back, which means he had to go.
That leaves Pryce as the logical player to be kept as back up to the first team.

With the height and weight that Pryce offers and the fact that regardless of how he plays he is capable of getting tries I think there is enough reason to offer him one more year, just to see whether the coaching staff can develop him into the player he promised to be. He got some bad injuries at a young age which means his development as a player will have been much slower than expected.

I think having another player as cover in the backs is necessary, and keeping Phelps wouldn't have made that much sense, and signing someone else wouldn't make sense either, so keeping Pryce is the logical option. If he stays on and Charnley or Marsh get picked ahead of him I honestly don't see a problem. We'd still have a player who knows the players inside out and has a good try scoring record as back up. We probably wouldn't be able to spend his wages on signing anyone else so keeping him on makes perfect sense.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32339
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

C.P

Of course it makes sense. Pryce is a proven try scorer, is sound defensively, and provides excellent cover as a squad member. What someone needs to do is to get inside his head and convince him that he can do it, sadly some of the Wigan speccies booing him before he has even touched a ball doesn't help. I dread to think what would have been said had Pryce missed the tackle at Old Trafford when Meli scored.

However, Wigan fans have to have a scapegoat (it's nothing new btw) even Shaun Edwards, Andy Farrell, Eric Ashton etc had their detractors.

As I said previously I would like to see Pryce lose about a stone in weight and work on his speed off the mark.

Just to add, I'll bet most of his critics are the same ones who wanted rid of Riddell and Roberts in their first seasons at Wigan, and the truth is that Pryce has had only one season at Wigan where he was anywhere near fitness.
Let's see how he performs this coming season having been in the Bitcon torture chamber.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2088
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

If I'm not mistaken Pryce suffered his first serious injury at the age of 20, which is a pretty bad time for a young player to get injured as its usually a time when they have made it into the first team and will look to build on that and try to establish themselves. I think Pryce has missed two whole seasons of rugby, so despite being 24 (an age where he should be establishing himself in a side) in terms of development he's only at the same stage as someone who is 22. Goulding is 22 now and has only just started to put in some consistent performances now that he's been given the chance. He also had many critics, especially the fans, but the coaches had faith in him and he took his chance.

No one can be really sure how injury affects a player, but surely if a promising player had injury problems from the ages of 18-22, only completed his first full season at 23 and had a bad season aged 24, it would be unfair to say that at the age of 24 they should be established and therefore they should leave the club, even though they've been playing first team for 6 years.

I think both Pryce and Prescott would fall into the above category at Wigan. Their injury troubles mean that both have less experience than they should and their chances to become established players have been hampered, but both still have plenty of potential and could become the players they promised to be, and so it makes sense to allow them a little longer than you might with other players in order to see whether they can reach their potential.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "If I see an opinion that I think is crap, I'll say so. That's also the nature of this message board.

Look ... the re-signing of Pryce, if it's a gripe at all, is a very minor one in the great run of things.

I just thought it funny and not atypical when you decided that - because this is a decision you don't like - it must have been a decision made by Lenagan rather than Maguire. Lenagan, of course, being the guy you barely had a good word for after it became clear that he wasn't keen on your beloved Mickey Higham.

I don't know what Pryce is earning from Wigan, and neither do you. So there's not much point arguing about that. On that basis, however, I will concede that it's possible Pryce is one of our top-earners, in which case it would be ridiculous to re-hire him on the same terms. But to be honest, I somehow doubt that he is. Whatever stock he first had when he came back to RL, it's surely fallen significantly by now.'"

There is no argument over the fact he will take up one of the 25 salary cap slots. This he must do so even if he was on peanuts we could not sign a 26th player on a decent wage. So the justification put forward its OK to sign Pryce because he will be cheap does not stand up.

As to me barley having a good word for IL I don't think you will find that to be true if you care to look back over the message board. What I don't ever do is adopt the stance that he is either perfect or poor but I comment on each thing he does on its merits. He has got most things right but every now and again he does get things wrong. He must have approved the re-signing of Pryce so even if it was not him exerting undue influence over this he has still agreed too it so he is as guilty as anyone else at the club for this.

Dave

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: Cherry.Pie "If I'm not mistaken Pryce suffered his first serious injury at the age of 20, which is a pretty bad time for a young player to get injured as its usually a time when they have made it into the first team and will look to build on that and try to establish themselves. I think Pryce has missed two whole seasons of rugby, so despite being 24 (an age where he should be establishing himself in a side) in terms of development he's only at the same stage as someone who is 22. Goulding is 22 now and has only just started to put in some consistent performances now that he's been given the chance. He also had many critics, especially the fans, but the coaches had faith in him and he took his chance.

No one can be really sure how injury affects a player, but surely if a promising player had injury problems from the ages of 18-22, only completed his first full season at 23 and had a bad season aged 24, it would be unfair to say that at the age of 24 they should be established and therefore they should leave the club, even though they've been playing first team for 6 years.

I think both Pryce and Prescott would fall into the above category at Wigan. Their injury troubles mean that both have less experience than they should and their chances to become established players have been hampered, but both still have plenty of potential and could become the players they promised to be, and so it makes sense to allow them a little longer than you might with other players in order to see whether they can reach their potential.'"

So what? The fact that Pryce at 24 still has not established himself in the side means he must require yet more time to do so. How old will he be before he does reach that potential, 27?

Who in the meantime will be coming through the ranks he will be blocking the progress of?

The thing that is missing from your posts above is any consideration of whether he deserves the chances he has been given at Wigan and IMO he has done nothing to prove he has. Being unlucky with injury does not make you deserving of a contract. Bracketing him with Prescott is crazy because while Prescott has also been unlucky with injury he has done one thing Pryce has not and that is improve as a player! Pryce is no better now than when he was signed.

The "proven try scoring record" thing is surely a joke as well, lies damned lies and statistics and all that. Plenty of players have proven try scoring records. Denis Moran did before he came here and look how that turned out.

Dave

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: DaveO "There is no argument over the fact he will take up one of the 25 salary cap slots. This he must do so even if he was on peanuts we could not sign a 26th player on a decent wage. So the justification put forward its OK to sign Pryce because he will be cheap does not stand up.

As to me barley having a good word for IL I don't think you will find that to be true if you care to look back over the message board. What I don't ever do is adopt the stance that he is either perfect or poor but I comment on each thing he does on its merits. He has got most things right but every now and again he does get things wrong. He must have approved the re-signing of Pryce so even if it was not him exerting undue influence over this he has still agreed too it so he is as guilty as anyone else at the club for this.

Dave'"

Dave I appreciate this board is all about opinions and speculation, but your posts comes across as though you are better placed than the coaching staff to make this call on the merits as a player in the squad, and also better placed with the financials to make a decision on where he fits into the cap structure than IFL and the clubs management.

Fair play personally you do not rate him I can understand that, but what I cannot accept is the fact that you seem to know the plans for him, the squad and the cap over and above those who deal directly with it and him as a player on a daily basis.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15238No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: DaveO "

Dave'"

I wouldn't disagree with that. Of course IFL has influence in club signings; any chairman worth his salt would have a say in recruitment, as he's the one writing the cheques.

But that's different from what you originally said, which was something along the lines of "I dare say this was an IL and not a Madge/Wane decision".

You were quite clearly implying that, because this was a decision you disagreed with, and therefore - to your mind, at least - was a poor one (rather presumptuous of you), it must be soley down to IFL. Utterly ridiculous. You have no grounds for that assumption at all. So, whether you intended it or not, it came over as just another contination of your 'conspirarcy-theory' skepticism about IFL.

As for the money thing, I will say again - and for the last time - that I don't know what Pryce is earning, and nor do you. Neither of us have the club's financial plans at our fingertips, and we never will have. All we can do on that is surmise - it will never be something we can use, as you appear to be doing, as the last word in a debate.

As Jonh said, Dave, you do talk at times as if you are better qualified than almost anyone else to run Wigan RL, including the people who are running it at present and doing a pretty good job. And yes, you are allowed to have opinions like these, but don't be surprised if other posters find them rather dubious.

AJ
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman12903No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2021Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1530.gif
:1530.gif

Quote: jonh "Dave I appreciate this board is all about opinions and speculation, but your posts comes across as though you are better placed than the coaching staff to make this call on the merits as a player in the squad, and also better placed with the financials to make a decision on where he fits into the cap structure than IFL and the clubs management.

Fair play personally you do not rate him I can understand that, but what I cannot accept is the fact that you seem to know the plans for him, the squad and the cap over and above those who deal directly with it and him as a player on a daily basis.'"

Pretty much what I was going to put.

How anyone can question Madge, I find amazing. Especially when it comes from someone who is sore their "favourite" winger has left, and they have seemingly allocated the blame for this to KP.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg

Quote: jonh "Dave I appreciate this board is all about opinions and speculation, but your posts comes across as though you are better placed than the coaching staff to make this call on the merits as a player in the squad, and also better placed with the financials to make a decision on where he fits into the cap structure than IFL and the clubs management.

Fair play personally you do not rate him I can understand that, but what I cannot accept is the fact that you seem to know the plans for him, the squad and the cap over and above those who deal directly with it and him as a player on a daily basis.'"

I am not speculating when I mention the salary cap implications of signing Pryce. That is just how it works and you can read the rules for yourself at the RFL web site. A club divides its £1.6m up between the 25 highest paid players. Any player outside that who plays a qualifying SL match gets paid out of the £55K set aside for young players getting the odd game. Pryce will be one of our 25 top paid players because there is no way he can be funded for a full season out of the £55K without it impacting on the clubs ability to give young players game time.

Dave

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg

Quote: AJ "Pretty much what I was going to put.

How anyone can question Madge, I find amazing. Especially when it comes from someone who is sore their "favourite" winger has left, and they have seemingly allocated the blame for this to KP.'"

Read the thread. I am not the only one who does not agree with Pryce being re-signed and not the only one who does not rate him. All you are doing when you say "How anyone can question Madge" is putting another spin on the boring and completely pointless "coach is always right" debate-ending argument.

Dave

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2088
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: DaveO "So what? The fact that Pryce at 24 still has not established himself in the side means he must require yet more time to do so. How old will he be before he does reach that potential, 27?

Who in the meantime will be coming through the ranks he will be blocking the progress of?

The thing that is missing from your posts above is any consideration of whether he deserves the chances he has been given at Wigan and IMO he has done nothing to prove he has. Being unlucky with injury does not make you deserving of a contract. Bracketing him with Prescott is crazy because while Prescott has also been unlucky with injury he has done one thing Pryce has not and that is improve as a player! Pryce is no better now than when he was signed.

The "proven try scoring record" thing is surely a joke as well, lies damned lies and statistics and all that. Plenty of players have proven try scoring records. Denis Moran did before he came here and look how that turned out.

Dave'"

Dave you're coming back at me with ridiculous exaggerations of what I said. Yes Pryce may require longer to establish himself and reach his full potential. If it were up to me I'd say one more year is enough to see whether Pryce is ever going to make it at the club. Perhaps the club think the same.

As for blocking the progress of players; who exactly? We've already seen young players will get their chance when Madge thinks they are ready. We've seen both Charnley and Marsh feature at Wigan. It doesn't matter who is in their way, if they play well they will get their chance, whether it be through first team here or out on loan.

Perhaps the advantage Prescott has is that despite his injuries he has still played games in every single season since he broke into the first team. When Pryce arrived at the club, his first year was a non starter through injuries, in his second he was pretty poor and that's being fair. In his third, he was actually a bit better. Obviously, this bit is where you're going to have to accept that other people might just have a differing opinion to you.

I think there were signs of improvement from Pryce, and I still think the early promise showed by Pryce is a reason to give him one more year to see whether Madge can get the most out of him. There's no doubting that if someone can find out what makes him tick he could become an excellent player. It might just be worth seeing if the coaching staff can see what they can do. It's not like they aren't making a new signing to keep him here; we don't need one. I believe Phelps would have gone at the end of the season no matter what. He isn't likely to hold anyone else back, if he doesn't play well he won't get picked.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "

As for the money thing, I will say again - and for the last time - that I don't know what Pryce is earning, and nor do you. Neither of us have the club's financial plans at our fingertips, and we never will have. All we can do on that is surmise - it will never be something we can use, as you appear to be doing, as the last word in a debate. '"

No I am not. I am stating the facts as to how the salary cap system works and pointing out the impact of signing Pryce with respect to the regulations. What he earns is not relevant, the fact he is being paid by Wigan is all that matters whether he is paid £10K or £100K - that just determines which pot of money his wages come from.

He is either one of the clubs first tier players i.e.

"A Club’s “First Tier Players” are the 25 Players registered with the Club and
eligible to play in the Super League who have the highest Salary Cap Values at
the time in question, whether or not they have played for the Club in a Salary
Cap Relevant Match in the Salary Cap Year to that date."

Or he is one of the second tier players

"A Club’s “Second Tier Players” are those Players who have represented the
Club in a Salary Cap Relevant Match during the Salary Cap Year but do not
have one of the Club’s 25 highest Salary Cap Values at the time in question."

They rules are available herehttp://www.therfl.co.uk/~rflmedia/docs/Part%205_Section%20E.pdfrl

There is actually only £50K available for all second tier players (not £55K as I thought) so unless you want to argue Wigan will want to use part of that fund to pay Pryce it is common sense that he will be a first tier player and we can only have 25 of those. Either way signing Pryce has implications for the salary cap and so where you came in suggesting he may be cheap as a justification is plainly wrong. He either takes one of the 25 first tier slots up or he takes money out of the 2nd tier budget. My position is he deserves to take money from neither.

Quote: Cruncher "As Jonh said, Dave, you do talk at times as if you are better qualified than almost anyone else to run Wigan RL, including the people who are running it at present and doing a pretty good job. And yes, you are allowed to have opinions like these, but don't be surprised if other posters find them rather dubious.'"

Anyone can read the rules and I challenge you to do so and come back and explain to me where I am wrong in what I have been saying regarding the impact signing Pryce will have on the clubs salary cap.

Dave

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20348No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: DaveO "I am not speculating when I mention the salary cap implications of signing Pryce. That is just how it works and you can read the rules for yourself at the RFL web site. A club divides its £1.6m up between the 25 highest paid players. Any player outside that who plays a qualifying SL match gets paid out of the £55K set aside for young players getting the odd game. Pryce will be one of our 25 top paid players because there is no way he can be funded for a full season out of the £55K without it impacting on the clubs ability to give young players game time.

Dave'"

No you are speculating on how Wigan use the cap, nothing to do with the rules.

What you are saying basically is that you do not feel Pryce is worth a place in the top 25 earners, fair enough that is your opinion.

What I would like to know though is who is Pryce in your opinion holding back? This must be the crux of your argument as I see it. If Pryce is on the top 25 pay sheet then which player are you concerned is missing out?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg

Quote: Cherry.Pie "Perhaps the advantage Prescott has is that despite his injuries he has still played games in every single season since he broke into the first team. When Pryce arrived at the club, his first year was a non starter through injuries, in his second he was pretty poor and that's being fair. In his third, he was actually a bit better. Obviously, this bit is where you're going to have to accept that other people might just have a differing opinion to you.'"

And why hasn't Pryce featured more often? He got his mid season run then never featured again. Prescott played because the coach thought he was good enough and presumably Pryce didn't because the coaches thought he wasn't. And yes I am using another take on the "coach is always right argument" when I say that but since the argument used against me is I am daring to question our coaches I think its only fair you explain to me why when the coaches overlook the player you are so keen on him.

Quote: Cherry.Pie " There's no doubting that if someone can find out what makes him tick he could become an excellent player.'"

And you accuse me of ridiculous exaggeration? There is every doubt he could become an excellent player because in three seasons he has failed show any signs of it. The evidence suggests he will be mediocre at best.

Quote: Cherry.Pie "It might just be worth seeing if the coaching staff can see what they can do. It's not like they aren't making a new signing to keep him here; we don't need one. I believe Phelps would have gone at the end of the season no matter what. He isn't likely to hold anyone else back, if he doesn't play well he won't get picked.'"

Well I do hope he comes good and I have to eat humble pie on here. Pryce charging down the wing swatting players off on a mere 40m run (I won't even burden him with the expectation of a length of the field effort) would be great to see but can you honestly ever envisage that happening?

Dave

143 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
143 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.81298828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Tom Johnstone
dboy
36m
Round 27 HKR Away
gulfcoast_hi
37m
Wolves again
BigTime
56m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
apollosghost
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
UllFC
Recent
Tonights match v London
karetaker
Recent
Barrow
PopTart
Recent
2025 Recruitment
dddooommm
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Halifax A
dddooommm
54s
TV Games - Not Hull
boardwalkemp
55s
Off Contract 2025
Sir Gregory
57s
Barrow
PopTart
1m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
1m
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
1m
Tom Johnstone
dboy
1m
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
York City Knights home
wakeytrin
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights match v London
karetaker
TODAY
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
PopTart
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
gulfcoast_hi
TODAY
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Halifax A
dddooommm
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Greg Florimo
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Highlander
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,149 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 TOMORROW
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Fri 27th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
20:00
Salford
v
Leigh
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
17:00
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 20th Sep
SL 27 Hull KR26-16Leeds
SL 27 Leigh18-12St.Helens
SL 27 Warrington54-0LondonB
CH 27 Sheffield24-26York
NRL 29 Cronulla26-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Warrington 27 738 319 419 40
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
Leigh 27 566 398 168 31
St.Helens 27 596 388 208 30

Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
York 26 639 463 176 28
Sheffield 25 618 498 120 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20