FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wigan Warriors > Marquee players ??????
89 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
NSW
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27542_1296773722.jpg
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!! Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27542.jpg

The players should be made to sit and watch the game back tomorrow, all 80 minutes no clips or highlights . Then when it’s done, let John Bateman and Tom Davies go home, but make the rest of the team watch it again.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14321
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27_1469093054.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27.jpg

Quote: NSW "The players should be made to sit and watch the game back tomorrow, all 80 minutes no clips or highlights . Then when it’s done, let John Bateman and Tom Davies go home, but make the rest of the team watch it again.'"

Then make them watch it a third time and charge them 20 quid for the "privilege" like some of us had to pay.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14395No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: JWarriors "The only thing more embarrassing than the Wigan performance are the threads on this forum tonight.

I’m not being a happy clapper or do gooder in saying this, but we’ve had a couple of truly atrociously bad weeks, after a great start to the season where we annihilated Warrington at magic weekend. Up until last week we had only lost 2 games all season, whilst generally playing much more attractive rugby than the previous 2 seasons.

Today Warrington totally had our number and played brilliantly. In addition to this we were abysmal.

But reading some of the comments on here is embarrassing regarding the quality of our squad, or the calls for certain people to immediately leave our club.

I invite the majority of people on this forum to read some of the comments they were writing a couple of weeks ago. It may put things into perspective a bit better for them.'"

If they did you might find a lot of complaints about how Wigan have only played for the last 20 or 30 minutes in several games. Plucking victory from the jaws of defeat has been exciting and everyone ends up happy with the win but has not fooled the majority into thinking this was a viable way to carry on. Today we did it again and this time gave a better team 16 points start and this time no comeback.

On occasion we have looked better on attack but not consistently so. Beaten a few poor sides well but only Cas and Wire at magic are real improvements over previous efforts. This exit from the cup is poorer than getting knocked out by HKR at Leigh. That day Chester had our coaches number and today Price did. This was a big game and the coach failed to get the team up for it and had no tactical answer at half time. As usual he says it wasn't a Wigan standard performance. Too many of those under him over the last few seasons.

You said in another post we lost 8 and just missed out on the playoffs last season but so what? You can be rubbish and still get within a whisker of a shot at the title? Mathematically I suppose you can but I don't think the structure of the competition allowing this should lead to being complacent. If you consistently have issues then you aren't going to win the big games. We have won several games this season despite ourselves and I don't think you can put this loss down to a bad day at the office.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15753
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16032_1698179828.jpg
"[color=#800080:2tf4iz4f]BOHICA[/color:2tf4iz4f]":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16032.jpg

Quote: Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy "Then make them watch it a third time and charge them 20 quid for the "privilege" like some of us had to pay.'"

icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4784No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: hengirl "A spell out of the side would do him no harm at all, he simply isn't in any sort of form, now god forbid the "look at his stats" crowd will be along presently but he simply isn't the player we hoped he would become at this moment in time.'"

And play who? Gotta think these things through.

RankPostsTeam
International Star280
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
71103_1376482778.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_71103.jpg

funny how a couple of months ago I was on here bemoaning cap mismanagement, recruitment and coaching structures and styles and I got jumped on like a seagull on an icecream! couple of bad losses and you all agree now. well i'm glad it took that for you to realise what I've been saying since 2017!

wane shouldn't go now, he needs to fix this before the end of his final season with us or lose credibility and potentially his future options should they not yet be decided. will he do so? I still think we'll be in the mix come the seasons' end. but that says more about the opposition than us.

next, Wigan should not drop Williams either - they should sell him! I honestly don't think any coach at wigan will get what we saw potential in 2 or 3 years ago. I've heard a lot about him away from these forums such as very bad habits with money; he's happy to pi$$ it up the wall whichever way he does but doesn't earn it on the pitch. yesterday he didn't just look inneffective, he looked careless, lethargic and unconcerned. he didn't even get himself into positions for the 5th tackle on numerous occasions. don't blame the forwards as they have been decent enough this year barring the last two games yet he still hasn't shone above anyone else. don't come at me with stats either, they don't reflect impact and performance and it won't change my opinion and by the looks of things a lot of others' opinions now. why was he a better player when smith was at his side? because smith did the right things and allowed Williams to shine? nope. because he wasn't on megabucks back then thinking he can do what he pleases now.

Tomkins (joel) must be sold too. he is chewing up way too much cap space for his performances (effort aside on occasion). another example of wane bringing his mates back. to be honest I like him, he is versatile but not worth what he is on (i'd imagine he is on a decent wedge of course).

finally, the fact that bateman played like 10 men yesterday says to me he is off at the end of the season; he put his blood into that game and the emotion showed at full time. was that a way of identifying that was his last chance of CC silverware with wigan? to me, that's a yes. so why have wigan stalled so much on him? again mismanagement. lettign the sam and Ollie saga's run on way too long did it for me. wigan should have thrown the whole cap at him to keep him here even if it mean losing the likes of isa and Ollie. and why didn't we have enough cap space to do this after MM and FPN left? that was even before we knew ollie wanted off or a better contract, before we knew sam was off, so there was space or should have been. mismanagement is the only answer. again, bad move by wigan for me regards bateman. i'd be very surprised to hear he is staying now. with lockers probably retiring at the end of this season he should have been an absolute must to tie down.

now i've ranted, what about Radford as our next coach?! he looked gutted at full time. ha!!

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain332No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2022Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: WiganBurt "funny how a couple of months ago I was on here bemoaning cap mismanagement, recruitment and coaching structures and styles and I got jumped on like a seagull on an icecream! couple of bad losses and you all agree now. well i'm glad it took that for you to realise what I've been saying since 2017!

wane shouldn't go now, he needs to fix this before the end of his final season with us or lose credibility and potentially his future options should they not yet be decided. will he do so? I still think we'll be in the mix come the seasons' end. but that says more about the opposition than us.

next, Wigan should not drop Williams either - they should sell him! I honestly don't think any coach at wigan will get what we saw potential in 2 or 3 years ago. I've heard a lot about him away from these forums such as very bad habits with money; he's happy to pi$$ it up the wall whichever way he does but doesn't earn it on the pitch. yesterday he didn't just look inneffective, he looked careless, lethargic and unconcerned. he didn't even get himself into positions for the 5th tackle on numerous occasions. don't blame the forwards as they have been decent enough this year barring the last two games yet he still hasn't shone above anyone else. don't come at me with stats either, they don't reflect impact and performance and it won't change my opinion and by the looks of things a lot of others' opinions now. why was he a better player when smith was at his side? because smith did the right things and allowed Williams to shine? nope. because he wasn't on megabucks back then thinking he can do what he pleases now.

Tomkins (joel) must be sold too. he is chewing up way too much cap space for his performances (effort aside on occasion). another example of wane bringing his mates back. to be honest I like him, he is versatile but not worth what he is on (i'd imagine he is on a decent wedge of course).

finally, the fact that bateman played like 10 men yesterday says to me he is off at the end of the season; he put his blood into that game and the emotion showed at full time. was that a way of identifying that was his last chance of CC silverware with wigan? to me, that's a yes. so why have wigan stalled so much on him? again mismanagement. lettign the sam and Ollie saga's run on way too long did it for me. wigan should have thrown the whole cap at him to keep him here even if it mean losing the likes of isa and Ollie. and why didn't we have enough cap space to do this after MM and FPN left? that was even before we knew ollie wanted off or a better contract, before we knew sam was off, so there was space or should have been. mismanagement is the only answer. again, bad move by wigan for me regards bateman. i'd be very surprised to hear he is staying now. with lockers probably retiring at the end of this season he should have been an absolute must to tie down.

now i've ranted, what about Radford as our next coach?! he looked gutted at full time. ha!!'"

When you say don’t come at me with stats, is that because they are factual and take any sense of opinion out of it. That’s like saying we’re the best supported club in the world of sport, oh but don’t come at me with attendance figures. Is Williams playing well this season? No I don’t really think he is. Does he have a seven who allows him to play the game we know he has? No he doesn’t. Yet Powell the least effective seven I have ever seen, gets away free cause he put in a good stint when Micky was injured. And as for what Williams spends his money on you have got to be joking. He’s a young lad earning a lot of money, of course he’s going to buy things! So long as it’s not a load of coke, it’s absolutely none of our business and has no impact on his ability as a player.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1081
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

George Williams has been below par for most of the year and yesterday he stunk the place out but its pretty hard to make anything happen when the off the ball players are not dragging defenders around and 90% of the attacking threat is coming through you. Warrington watched him like a hawk knowing that nobody else in the team had the ability to create anything that could cause them defensive problems. Put a decent 7 next to him next year and Hardaker running out the back and then judge him.

Id also like see us switch to half backs that are free to roam the full width of the field. why are all teams so insistent on having split half backs these days? The only positive i can see is that they are in the right area of the field when transitioning from attack to defence. Same with the centres watching old games from the 90's, the amount of times Connolly would move to the opposite side of the field to finish off a move was notable.

NSW
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27542_1296773722.jpg
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!! Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27542.jpg

Next year. Sam Powell to 9, Tommy to retire. An organising 7 with a great kicking game. Joel to be sacked, Bateman to loose forward ( needs to get in the game more), a decent right centre. Lockers to Prop (40 mins a game max). Sack Joel, try to move Tautai on. Get a prop like Fifita or Ikicahifo (spel) in.

Hardaker
Davies
NEW
Gildart
Burgess
Williams
NEW 7
Flower
Powell
SOL
Isa
Farrell
Bateman

Escare/ganson
NEW BIG prop
Clubb
Hamlin/Naverette

Out

Wane
Sam
Joel
Sutton
Forsyth
Manfredi ( sadly can’t hold onto 4 wingers. Keep if Burgess wants the NRL again)
Tautai
Sarge
Leaulai

In

A coach who is a coach to the players rather than best mate
Hardaker
Centre
7 who can get us round the field and kick goals ( what’s deacon doing these days)
Big Prop (not converted back rower)
A project signing in the centres.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4784No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: NSW "Next year. Sam Powell to 9, Tommy to retire. An organising 7 with a great kicking game. Joel to be sacked, Bateman to loose forward ( needs to get in the game more), a decent right centre. Lockers to Prop (40 mins a game max). Sack Joel, try to move Tautai on. Get a prop like Fifita or Ikicahifo (spel) in.

Hardaker
Davies
NEW
Gildart
Burgess
Williams
NEW 7
Flower
Powell
SOL
Isa
Farrell
Bateman

Escare/ganson
NEW BIG prop
Clubb
Hamlin/Naverette

Out

Wane
Sam
Joel
Sutton
Forsyth
Manfredi ( sadly can’t hold onto 4 wingers. Keep if Burgess wants the NRL again)
Tautai
Sarge
Leaulai

In

A coach who is a coach to the players rather than best mate
Hardaker
Centre
7 who can get us round the field and kick goals ( what’s deacon doing these days)
Big Prop (not converted back rower)
A project signing in the centres.'"

What about players contracts? What are you going to do about them?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy "We were completely bullied right across the park - out team is far too small. This is something Radlinski mentioned at the start of 2014 and he's done absolutely nothing about it. When Wane goes Radlinski needs to follow him because our recruitment over the last few years has been shocking and too much of our cap is tied up in too many returning players who haven't delivered.'"

I’m puzzled as to how Wane let this happen. If you remember back to when he was appointed he ordered players to put size ON. We were huge back then and bullied teams around the park, hurt them and then our fast flowing rugby took over.

I still think we missed a beat by not going in for David Fifita/Liam Watts when they were available. They would have added some much needed grunt to the front row.

It mustn’t only be me who is astounded at the decline of the club and how hypocritical it sounds given we’re sitting pretty in SL. I’ve said it for a while in that the club have been and actively are papering over the deep rooted cracks. This policy of resigning players was utterly ridiculous from its conception, none have come back any better than what they were when they left. If anything they’re worse!

A huge off season of spending is required IMHO as well as paying off some players to leave. It’s a serious investment required and I’m not too sure IL will be willing to bankroll it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star791No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Last Son of Wigan "What about players contracts? What are you going to do about them?'"

People don't think about realities and technicalities when they get all emotional like this.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14321
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27_1469093054.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27.jpg

Quote: 100% Warrior "A huge off season of spending is required IMHO as well as paying off some players to leave. It’s a serious investment required and I’m not too sure IL will be willing to bankroll it.'"

All of which would count on the cap.

There's ways and means to allow players to leave and take up other offers while still under contract and we've done that in the last year, but simply paying someone off isn't going to help matter in terms of cap management

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy "All of which would count on the cap.

There's ways and means to allow players to leave and take up other offers while still under contract and we've done that in the last year, but simply paying someone off isn't going to help matter in terms of cap management'"

Ah my apologies, I wasn’t aware that was the case. Sounds a little daft to me but that’s a debate for another day.

In that case then we’d have to try and find a willing buyer. Given the current SL financial climate we’ll do very well to find one.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach17092
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
38352_1407962301.jpg
Packs Win Games Great Packs Make All Backs Look Class #onceawirealwaysawire:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_38352.jpg

Was very surprised with Williams, if I'm honest. I really rate him. He's raw but was nothing like he was 2 years ago.

89 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
89 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.21875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Batley Bulldogs H
Dr Dreadnoug
14m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
16m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
21m
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
34m
Best Wigan Tour Team
MattyB
39m
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Miserybusine
44m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
Recent
Murphy on his way then
Wildmoggy
Recent
Leeds
Deadcowboys1
Recent
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
51s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
KaeruJim
59s
Shopping list for 2025
The games af
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
1m
Problems with this Site continued
Smiffy27
1m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
1m
Squad for Giants
Or thane
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Hasbag
1m
Meadows
BigTime
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
KaeruJim
TODAY
Leeds
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
Marcus's Bic
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
Smiffy27
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Miserybusine
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
MattyB
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Or thane
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
BigTime
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
LancashireRe
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Benji13
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Builth Wells
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +23,021 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10