JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "Cruncher nobody is perfect but where do you draw the line?
What does a player need to do before you say "Nah, no matter how good you are you are we wont touch you with a bargepole"?

How many other players have we signed where we knew for a fact that they take Class a drugs??

If it was a first offence then I would like to think that Cas or any other club would support him however, it isn't.
I very uncomfortable that this sounds like a done deal.'"

I’d draw the line higher than this, to be honest. There have been at least two players at Wigan in my lifetime who came to the club with serious criminal records – which Zak Hardaker does not have. Both went on to entertain the crowds for years, and are only remembered now for all the right reasons. They turned their lives around despite very poor starts, and were great servants to the Cherry and White.

I’d be very hopeful this can happen with Zak. But in case it proves otherwise, the club needs to ENSURE that the contract protects us.

Also, while I don’t like drugs or drugs-dealers, I don’t totally buy into the argument that having someone like Zak at the club sets a bad example for youngsters. On one hand it does, but let's not overstate it. The youngsters of Wigan hit the clubs and pubs every Friday and Saturday night, and drugs are for sale in large numbers of them. They’ll meet drugs-users and drugs-peddlers throughout their lives, they’ll see them on TV etc. If at some point they are turned onto drugs, it will be very hard to say with certainty that Wigan signing Zak Hardaker was the cause.

In light of all this, and in light of how good ZH is - and you can guarantee that if Wigan don't snap him up, one of our rivals will! - I feel we should give him a chance.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Trainman "It’s very easy to take the moral high ground, it’s also a lot easier to stick to it if we a are talking about a mediocre player. Hardaker is a top class player, plenty of clubs will be clambering over each other to get his signature once whatever ban he receives is up. Looking at it pragmatically When a player of that quality is available we’d be pretty stupid not to see if we can lick up his signature. If we do he may end up doing something stupid again, he may not. These things come down to the quality of the player and Hardaker imo is worth taking the gamble.'"

What's easier than saying if he's a good player there are no standards however, if he's shoite then he's got be whiter than white and keeping to standards is a prerequisite to getting on at the club?
I didnt think I could oppose a view so dramatically than this in my wildest dreams.
I don't think Hardaker is the anti Christ but he ain't the second coming either.
Personally I couldn't give a fishes tit if other clubs are clambering over him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Cruncher "I’d draw the line higher than this, to be honest. There have been at least two players at Wigan in my lifetime who came to the club with serious criminal records – which Zak Hardaker does not have. Both went on to entertain the crowds for years, and are only remembered now for all the right reasons. They turned their lives around despite very poor starts, and were great servants to the Cherry and White.

I’d be very hopeful this can happen with Zak. But in case it proves otherwise, the club needs to ENSURE that the contract protects us.

Also, while I don’t like drugs or drugs-dealers, I don’t totally buy into the argument that having someone like Zak at the club sets a bad example for youngsters. On one hand it does, but let's not overstate it. The youngsters of Wigan hit the clubs and pubs every Friday and Saturday night, and drugs are for sale in large numbers of them. They’ll meet drugs-users and drugs-peddlers throughout their lives, they’ll see them on TV etc. If at some point they are turned onto drugs, it will be very hard to say with certainty that Wigan signing Zak Hardaker was the cause.

In light of all this, and in light of how good ZH is - and you can guarantee that if Wigan don't snap him up, one of our rivals will! - Iq feel we should give him a chance.'"

I will have to respectively disagree. The 2 players I assume are Gill and Hanley. Without knowing either of them I doubt that either of them would take a class a drug days before a major final with the debris that was left behind for their teammates. The guy is selfish and until I see something tangible that demonstrates he has changes I don't buy into his self pity

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7755
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

I was going to reply earlier to a post about where the bar should be set (but it may have been on the other site?)
Anyway, the point i was going to make is bear in mind "That incident" of 18/20minths ago and there were many many different views.
BUT a lot of them seemed to want a certain player (who we all seem to ackowledge due to the amount of the ban etc believed to be the agressor) to stay, whilst the victim was booed by some on his next appearance at Salford and wanted out of the club by some.
Now I don't know how said player avoided prosecution etc but even before we knew that a lot of people wanted that player to stay due to his on field performances etc and as far as im concerned if theres any truth in what ive been told (and not just in a a bar room etc.) Then that player should have gone in my book.
Plenty ifs and buts there I acknowledge but I'm just pointing out that what that player did could have damaged someone else and imo potentially in a far worse way and no-one now even blinks an eye or remembers.

As cruncher has pointed out, it's a fine line with many differing points to be taken into account, there's no doubt there are risks associated with this potential signing in many fronts, but I do hope that Wigan have doneb thwir homework and at least looked into all possibilities rather than take a moral high ground that isn't enforceable.
Ask yourself the same question, where is that bar? How high or how low?
In that same season there were other things that went on in the background that weren't publicised (involving well known players) and that behaviour was questionable to say the least. Those players continue to play and are cheered on by all fans.
I'm not saying we should ignore people's past, but we should also look to see if we can potentially work together and if that could be mutually benefitable to both then at least consider it (and cover yourself with some really good Philadelphia lawyer speak).

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member9565No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds noir/Buzz Lightyear.gif
:fonds noir/Buzz Lightyear.gif

Having read Shaun Wane's comments I'd be very worried if he was coach and took on Hardaker. These are quotes from him:

"I don’t know all the details of what Zak has done – I would never ask him about that. But I know him as a person, I’ve met him many times and he’s a fantastic character. There will be more to it but I’m not really interested, I just know Zak is a very good player and we want good people at this club. If Zak has made an error, he’s going to be punished for it. There’s nobody more difficult than Micky Mac in other areas off the field and we stuck with him and made him into a fantastic person. We’re a club that looks after our players.”

I've read similar quotes before when clubs look at taking on troublemakers - he's a great lad, we can help him etc, which IMO is completely delusional - whether Hardaker comes back and is any good after a ban is 100% down to him changing his whole attitude, and is very little to do with what any club can 'do for him'.

Personally I have no problem with Wigan or anyone else signing him post ban, and from England's perspective I genuinely hope he comes back as good as ever. But there really needs to be some onus on Hardaker here. This isn't a naughty boy, he's a grown man who has let himself, his teammates and supporters down on numerous occasions, and some of his comments about Leeds for example after he left were symptomatic of a guy with virtually no self awareness. If he hasn't got that by 26 I'm not sure he ever will, unless this ban shocks him enough to really change.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15216No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: BrisbaneRhino "Having read Shaun Wane's comments I'd be very worried if he was coach and took on Hardaker. These are quotes from him

I'll never understand why people read stuff into quotes from coaches.

Even if he thinks it, SW is hardly going to say something like: "Zak's a real problem and we're taking a massive chance."

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Frank Zappa":1sacjrvf]Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.[/quote:1sacjrvf] [quote="The_Enforcer":1sacjrvf]Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.[/quote:1sacjrvf]:

Quote: Cruncher "I'll never understand why people read stuff into quotes from coaches.

Even if he thinks it, SW is hardly going to say something like
Exactly, the only thing we can realistically read into it, is that it wasn't a flat denial.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7030
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

There is no doubt that Hardaker is a top class talent and IMO the best English FB in the game sorry Tomkins fans.
He has been given numerous chances not all known to the public by Leeds and he was bailed out by Powell who clearly thought he was getting a good un even though he knew only too well of his off field antics.
Cas is very much a club who look after their players and have taken on mis fits before and thought they could tame Hardaker too.
But he let them all down as he did Leeds and no doubt he will do it again.
I do not think for one minute Wane has better man to man to skills than the likes of Powell, Sinfield, Peacock, McDermott or Hetherington.
Even if his man to man skills are on a par with the above he will struggle to keep Hardaker on the straight and narrow and eventually it will come back to bite him and the club.
The key for me is the eventually bit in my previous sentence.
In that time Hardaker might have helped you to a GF win and possibly more and as long as he does not influence others you might feel it was money and time well spent.
For me it is probably worth the gamble as long as he keeps himself fit during his ban.
I do hope he can get back to the form he is capable of and stars for England in the future.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1846No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "What's easier than saying if he's a good player there are no standards however, if he's shoite then he's got be whiter than white and keeping to standards is a prerequisite to getting on at the club?
I didnt think I could oppose a view so dramatically than this in my wildest dreams.
I don't think Hardaker is the anti Christ but he ain't the second coming either.
Personally I couldn't give a fishes tit if other clubs are clambering over him.'"

It was more an observation than an opinion. Look through the history of sport, top quality international commits an offence and is is far more likely his club wish to retain him, mediocre player does similar and is sacked or moved on. It’s a results based business. I doubt anyone in St Helens will be worrying about what BB has done if he helps them to Trophey’s.

Yes, in an ideal world the players would be squeeky clean and upstanding citizens, one thing many seem to forget is they are human beings and make mistakes in life like the rest of us.

Hardaker has enough quality that a large number of clubs will be after his signature once available, bottom line is he would improve our side.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Trainman "It was more an observation than an opinion. Look through the history of sport, top quality international commits an offence and is is far more likely his club wish to retain him, mediocre player does similar and is sacked or moved on. It’s a results based business. I doubt anyone in St Helens will be worrying about what BB has done if he helps them to Trophey’s.

Yes, in an ideal world the players would be squeeky clean and upstanding citizens, one thing many seem to forget is they are human beings and make mistakes in life like the rest of us.

Hardaker has enough quality that a large number of clubs will be after his signature once available, bottom line is he would improve our side.'"

Your points noted and understood Trainman.
I totally agree that we are human and we all make mistakes the problem with ZH is that he just keeps on repeating and for me it obvious he cares about himself and nobody else. I like to think I have a generous spirit but guys like that I wouldn't give a shiny shoite until he demonstrates that he wants to and can actually change.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Jukesays "I was going to reply earlier to a post about where the bar should be set (but it may have been on the other site?)
Anyway, the point i was going to make is bear in mind "That incident" of 18/20minths ago and there were many many different views.
BUT a lot of them seemed to want a certain player (who we all seem to ackowledge due to the amount of the ban etc believed to be the agressor) to stay, whilst the victim was booed by some on his next appearance at Salford and wanted out of the club by some.
Now I don't know how said player avoided prosecution etc but even before we knew that a lot of people wanted that player to stay due to his on field performances etc and as far as im concerned if theres any truth in what ive been told (and not just in a a bar room etc.) Then that player should have gone in my book.
Plenty ifs and buts there I acknowledge but I'm just pointing out that what that player did could have damaged someone else and imo potentially in a far worse way and no-one now even blinks an eye or remembers.

As cruncher has pointed out, it's a fine line with many differing points to be taken into account, there's no doubt there are risks associated with this potential signing in many fronts, but I do hope that Wigan have doneb thwir homework and at least looked into all possibilities rather than take a moral high ground that isn't enforceable.
Ask yourself the same question, where is that bar? How high or how low?
In that same season there were other things that went on in the background that weren't publicised (involving well known players) and that behaviour was questionable to say the least. Those players continue to play and are cheered on by all fans.
I'm not saying we should ignore people's past, but we should also look to see if we can potentially work together and if that could be mutually benefitable to both then at least consider it (and cover yourself with some really good Philadelphia lawyer speak).'"

I am with you on the "glass door affair" . If proven I would have binned him through process within 2 weeks of the incident and other the 3 guys involved would have got unpaid suspensions which by the way may have occurred.

I think I know about the "other incident" you refer that season and the 4 guys concerned were just lucky. Thick but lucky. Legally I think the club couldn't do much but for me I would have marked their cards and would have worked on getting them out of the club as soon as unless they agreed to regular "reviews" and even then I would probably still be thinking of getting rid. Yes all top players but for me it wouldn't have mattered because the board have to set the bar and in those 2 instances they didn't appear to do that.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain56No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76131_1502109051.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76131.jpg

Just seen Zak in a gym wearing a Wigan vest. One of them new ones with the 4 stars above the crest. Looks in good nick

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain659No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021May 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73840_1605358721.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73840.jpeg

Well, after reading this thread I will sleep very well tonight knowing we have so many saintly supporters whose farts smell like roses. You are all truly a credit to the town and club. Never put a foot wrong in your entire lives, well done!

Hardaker is literally Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Corbyn rolled into one! I mean he sniffs waff and called someone a faggot once, I’d throw away the key personally.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76097.jpg

Quote: PurpleCheeseWarrior "Well, after reading this thread I will sleep very well tonight knowing we have so many saintly supporters whose farts smell like roses. You are all truly a credit to the town and club. Never put a foot wrong in your entire lives, well done!

Hardaker is literally Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Corbyn rolled into one! I mean he sniffs waff and called someone a faggot once, I’d throw away the key personally.'"

Exactly. Perfectly put eusa_clap.gif

Some of the long winded posts here aimed simply at chastising him for his previous wrongdoings are laughable. None of us are fit or qualified to be judge, jury or executioner in his, or anyone else's case. I don't ever seem to remember reading any of this tosh regards John Bateman and that whole sorry saga.

Bottom line, he himself wants a fresh start and is more positive than ever to change, he has friends at the club and also in the Wigan area all of whom want him to be here and are supportive. He will improve the playing roster and is not commanding a large chunk of the salary cap. He is committed to charitable work and helping others and bottom line, the club has protected itself with numerous clauses within the contract*

*allegedly icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76097.jpg

Quote: Akinwale Arobieke "Just seen Zak in a gym wearing a Wigan vest. One of them new ones with the 4 stars above the crest. Looks in good nick'"

You must be up at UCLAN then...where he most certainly is in the gym, doing a fitness test, but your mistaken, he's wearing a MusclePharm t-shirt icon_biggrin.gif

112 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
112 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

1.99755859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rhyse Martin Out 2025
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Bobby Digita
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Cokey
1m
Todays chairmans address
faxcar
2m
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
4m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
6m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
ArthurClues
6m
Round 19 Huddersfield Away
KaeruJim
6m
Rhyse Martin Out 2025
Once were Lo
6m
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Prediction Competition Week 21 plus rearranged game
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Panthers v Knights
faxcar
TODAY
Barrow A
Bull Mania
TODAY
RFL disciplinary double standards
faxcar
TODAY
5 countries tender bids to host the 2030 RLWC
Huddersfield
TODAY
Jack Welsby out for 8 weeks with injury
Huddersfield
TODAY
Dewsbury away
Prince Buste
TODAY
Josh Jones
The Avenger
TODAY
Todays chairmans address
faxcar
TODAY
Mid Season fans forum
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Squad for HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Josh Jones
CarlB
TODAY
Lannon
faxcar
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information 3/8/24
Sir Gregory
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse Saturday 10/8/24
Jemmo
TODAY
Sheffield v Dons Sunday 4/8/24 3pm
Double Movem
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity songs
JINJER
TODAY
Jeylon Hodgson
AdamH
TODAY
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
Leyther in n
TODAY
Jarrod Sammut
Wigan Bull
TODAY
ONeil out long term
NickyKiss
TODAY
Burgess signs extension till 26
wire2004
TODAY
Lewis Baxter
Jemmo
TODAY
Huddsh
Zig
TODAY
Trueman
Chris71
TODAY
Oh when the Saints
WIZEB
TODAY
New Players
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Round 20 Salford away 3/8/24
KaeruJim
TODAY
Luke Gale announces his retirement
Bullseye
TODAY
Aston Shefield
Bullseye
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
Warrington Wolves Humiliate Wi..
Bill Arthur Rest In Peace..
Rhinos Comfortably Win Scrappy..
Battling Tigers Beat The Drago..
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headin..
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Sai..
2024 State of Origin - Game 3 ..
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.61M 2,696 80,09014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R22
09:00
NZ Warriors
v
Parramatta
11:00
Dolphins
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R20
20:00
Warrington
v
Hull KR
 TOMORROW
06:00
Gold Coast
v
Brisbane
08:30
Melbourne
v
St.George
10:35
Cronulla
v
Souths
     Womens Super League 2024-R10
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
LeedsW
15:00
Hull FC
v
St.Helens
       Championship 2024-R20
Swinton
v
Toulouse
17:30
Salford
v
Leeds
 Sun 4th Aug
05:00
Penrith
v
Newcastle
07:05
Canterbury
v
Canberra
     Womens Super League 2024-R10
12:00
BarrowW
v
St.HelensW
Wire W
v
York V
WiganW
v
Hudds W
LondonB
v
Catalans
       League One 2024-R18
Keighley
v
Newcastle
Oldham
v
Midlands
Rochdale
v
Cornwall
Workington
v
Crusaders
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 2nd Aug
SL
Warrington-Hull KR
Sat 3rd Aug
SL
Hull FC-St.Helens
SL
17:30
Salford-Leeds
Sun 4th Aug
SL
LondonB-Catalans
Thu 8th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Salford
Fri 9th Aug
SL
Huddersfield-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Castleford
Sat 10th Aug
SL
Leeds-Wigan
Sun 11th Aug
SL
Leigh-Hull FC
SL
LondonB-Warrington
Sat 17th Aug
SL
19:30
Warrington-Leeds
SL
17:00
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
14:30
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:30
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:30
Huddersfield-Castleford
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Thu 1st Aug
SL 20 Castleford10-20Leigh
SL 20 Wigan26-14Huddersfield
NRL 22 Wests30-48NQL Cowboys
Sun 28th Jul
NRL 21 St.George10-46Penrith
NRL 21 Dolphins14-21Gold Coast
NRL 21 Canberra32-12Souths
CH 19 Batley16-22Halifax
CH 19 Doncaster37-30Barrow
CH 19 Sheffield78-24Whitehaven
CH 19 Wakefield46-18Featherstone
CH 19 Widnes25-6Bradford
CH 19 York34-4Swinton
L1 17 Newcastle34-44Cornwall
L1 17 Hunslet24-32Workington
L1 17 Keighley36-12Midlands
L1 17 Rochdale10-14Oldham
Sat 27th Jul
SL 19 Salford30-22Castleford
SL 19 Catalans24-16Hull FC
NRL 21 Brisbane16-41Canterbury
NRL 21 NQL Cowboys30-22Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 19 495 258 237 30
Warrington 19 498 245 253 28
Hull KR 19 481 255 226 28
Catalans 19 366 274 92 24
Salford 19 355 366 -11 24
St.Helens 19 455 256 199 22

Leeds 19 355 342 13 20
Leigh 19 392 286 106 19
Huddersfield 20 350 453 -103 14
Castleford 20 336 523 -187 13
Hull FC 19 268 566 -298 6
LondonB 19 198 725 -527 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 17 584 206 378 32
Sheffield 17 488 283 205 24
Toulouse 16 468 220 248 23
Widnes 17 410 307 103 21
Bradford 17 397 297 100 21
Doncaster 17 318 410 -92 17

York 18 428 345 83 16
Featherstone 17 440 359 81 16
Batley 17 284 366 -82 16
Swinton 17 342 422 -80 12