FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wigan Warriors > Lam Gone (End of season)
45 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
RankPostsTeam
International Star4718No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51052_1304440802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51052.jpg

Quote: Ruddy Duck "Granted, Lam may have not been the perfect choice, but some of the nastiness aimed at him, especially as a former good player has been disgraceful and uncalled for by the an element of supporters.

From I understand, even the administration staff at the club have to put up with it, both by email, telephone etc.

And have you and most of your sensibly minded and reasonable folk ever considered that if Lam was sacked during the season, he may have had a clause in his contract for severance pay if not in breach of contract which together with another contract for a replacement Coach would have added more financial woe to the club in the present uncertain times.

It has always been said that Wigan have the best and most fair minded supporters in the game but from what I have seen and heard in recent weeks, that is no longer the case in the present world of social media.

Only glad that some who come on here do not run my financial affairs!

p.s. And not winning a trophy will not be the first time as that has happed on more than one occasion in the past!'"

no its not...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ruddy Duck "Granted, Lam may have not been the perfect choice, but some of the nastiness aimed at him, especially as a former good player has been disgraceful and uncalled for by the an element of supporters.

From I understand, even the administration staff at the club have to put up with it, both by email, telephone etc.

And have you and most of your sensibly minded and reasonable folk ever considered that if Lam was sacked during the season, he may have had a clause in his contract for severance pay if not in breach of contract which together with another contract for a replacement Coach would have added more financial woe to the club in the present uncertain times.

It has always been said that Wigan have the best and most fair minded supporters in the game but from what I have seen and heard in recent weeks, that is no longer the case in the present world of social media.

Only glad that some who come on here do not run my financial affairs!

p.s. And not winning a trophy will not be the first time as that has happed on more than one occasion in the past!'"

You are one of the most bizarre trolls I’ve ever come across.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: 100% Warrior "I have advocated an NRL coach/assistant but that’s a great point which I had thought of but just accepted. It doesn’t really help us as in reality what we need is stability for 4-5yrs at least, that’s one of the benefits in Peet I suppose.

The concern is though is if Peet doesn’t work out, and clearly isn’t, will IFL/Rads pill the trigger mid season? I’m drained from this season, which has at times been unbearable.

He isn’t and probably wouldn’t be a popular choice but personally I’d back Brian McDermott. He is after all SL’s most successful coach and would be here for the long haul. He’s experienced and would certainly give us that refreshment we need whilst keeping some of our back room staff.'"

If anyone knows BM's strengths and weaknesses, it's IL ... they worked together when London were Harlequins. Granted he had great success at Leeds, but the fact his name is never seriously mentioned puts him in the Ian Millward category for me: an average coach who got famous because he was fortunate enough to be put in charge of a team so good that it didn't need coaching.

Also, we should remember that Lammy was an NRL assistant. So, that's not a guaranteed formula for success either.

For me the appointment of a new coach is a tricky business. It supposedly took us the best part of a year to source and then persuade Madge to come and join us. Surely, because of the complications that will ensue, you can only sack a coach mid-season if his relationship with the players or managements has completely malfunctioned? And we ought to remember that last year we were Grand Finalists. It would have been very difficult to sack Lam then.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Cruncher "If anyone knows BM's strengths and weaknesses, it's IL ... they worked together when London were Harlequins. Granted he had great success at Leeds, but the fact his name is never seriously mentioned puts him in the Ian Millward category for me

You raise some good and valid points though I’m not sure I’d put BM in with Agent Millward.

As you say appointing a new coach is always a tricky business but I still don’t for one moment believe it wasn’t possible mid season, even with the complications it can bring. His relationship with the players was there for all to see in most games this season, they were barely playing for him (or each other) and it told from the end of the score lines we found ourselves on. Throw in the actual standard of our performances and I can’t believe he wasn’t sacked in all honesty.

He certainly couldn’t have been sacked at the end of 2020 or even anywhere up to mid 2021 season purely because of the Grand Final appearance but that good will and merit dissolved a long time ago.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: 100% Warrior "You are one of the most bizarre trolls I’ve ever come across.'"

At least I attend games and even a forum without making any excuse about working or childcare.

And I also don't consult my family about what others have to say like some little kid!

Even know a bit about employment contracts which I suspect you and a few others on here do not!

RankPostsTeam
International Star4718No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51052_1304440802.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "If anyone knows BM's strengths and weaknesses, it's IL ... they worked together when London were Harlequins. Granted he had great success at Leeds, but the fact his name is never seriously mentioned puts him in the Ian Millward category for me.

Also, we should remember that Lammy was an NRL assistant. So, that's not a guaranteed formula for success either.

For me the appointment of a new coach is a tricky business. It supposedly took us the best part of a year to source and then persuade Madge to come and join us. Surely, because of the complications that will ensue, you can only sack a coach mid-season if his relationship with the players or managements has completely malfunctioned? And we ought to remember that last year we were Grand Finalists. It would have been very difficult to sack Lam then.'"

bingo

RankPostsTeam
International Star4718No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51052_1304440802.jpg

Quote: Ruddy Duck "At least I attend games and even a forum without making any excuse about working or childcare.

And I also don't consult my family about what others have to say like some little kid!

Even know a bit about employment contracts which I suspect you and a few others on here do not!'"

thats not an excuse, its a reason

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

[rubs hands]

Quote: Ruddy Duck "At least I attend games and even a forum without making any excuse about working or childcare.'"

Sooo which is it, you attend games or you don’t? You see I remember you posting merely weeks ago stating you don’t go anymore and that you refuse to go again (then went and said you were in the East Stand for the Saints game. I did call you out on it at the time but as usual you ignored it). A little before that you also stated you don’t watch RL.

You either go or you don’t. Which is it? Either way you’re a liar and not a very good one.

Quote: Ruddy Duck "And I also don't consult my family about what others have to say like some little kid!'"

Me either. I’d like to see where I ever insinuated any different? Way to confirm your single lifestyle though, least you can put up as many posters of the Fab 4 you wish. Rock on brother

Quote: Ruddy Duck "Even know a bit about employment contracts which I suspect you and a few others on here do not!'"

Presuming I don’t there eh? I have checked my contract of employment though and unfortunately it has no clause saying I can just skip work to watch Wigan Warriors. If you know about employment law like you say you do you’d know just not turning up for work can amount to gross misconduct and therefore being sacked. But then again, you are the “expert” [chuckles]

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: 100% Warrior "[rubs hands]

Sooo which is it, you attend games or you don’t? You see I remember you posting merely weeks ago stating you don’t go anymore and that you refuse to go again (then went and said you were in the East Stand for the Saints game. I did call you out on it at the time but as usual you ignored it). A little before that you also stated you don’t watch RL.

You either go or you don’t. Which is it? Either way you’re a liar and not a very good one.

Me either. I’d like to see where I ever insinuated any different? Way to confirm your single lifestyle though, least you can put up as many posters of the Fab 4 you wish. Rock on brother

Presuming I don’t there eh? I have checked my contract of employment though and unfortunately it has no clause saying I can just skip work to watch Wigan Warriors. If you know about employment law like you say you do you’d know just not turning up for work can amount to gross misconduct and therefore being sacked. But then again, you are the “expert” [chuckles]'"

I no longer go to games on a regular basis because of my age and health and for those reasons, I stopped buying a season ticket at the end of the 2019 season. When you have attended and spent as much money as myself in watching the many first team, 'A' team, Academy, Youth, Internationals, Amateur and the many non Wigan games etc at Central Park and the more recent games at the DW Stadium, Edge Hall Road, Robin Park Arena and also travelled all over the country and beyond our shores to support the club, then you can have a pop at me.

I am also aware that your contract of employment doe not stipulate that you have to attend games but it also does not prevent you from booking a days holiday off work, changing a shift or whatever to watch a game which has been the case on many occasions by myself in the fifty years or so that I have supported the club. And I have never just stopped off work and telephoned in sick as you have implied as management would more than likely know that I was a Wigan supporter and know where I was if there was a Wigan game on the same day

I will be long gone before you make a 100% Warrior!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner2880No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7462.jpg
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017 SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018 CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013 LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012 ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018 WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018 BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012 CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012:7462.jpg

Now now children it's a forum for Rugby not arguing. Now make friends icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain896No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ruddy Duck "I no longer go to games on a regular basis because of my age and health and for those reasons, I stopped buying a season ticket at the end of the 2019 season. When you have attended and spent as much money as myself in watching the many first team, 'A' team, Academy, Youth, Internationals, Amateur and the many non Wigan games etc at Central Park and the more recent games at the DW Stadium, Edge Hall Road, Robin Park Arena and also travelled all over the country and beyond our shores to support the club, then you can have a pop at me.

I am also aware that your contract of employment doe not stipulate that you have to attend games but it also does not prevent you from booking a days holiday off work, changing a shift or whatever to watch a game which has been the case on many occasions by myself in the fifty years or so that I have supported the club. And I have never just stopped off work and telephoned in sick as you have implied as management would more than likely know that I was a Wigan supporter and know where I was if there was a Wigan game on the same day

I will be long gone before you make a 100% Warrior!'"

You are talking utter, utter b0ll0cks. Everything you just said is complete cr@p. You know it and so does everybody who reads it. Everybody has to book holidays to go and watch games rather than..... i dunno... go on holiday.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ruddy Duck "I no longer go to games on a regular basis because of my age and health and for those reasons, I stopped buying a season ticket at the end of the 2019 season. When you have attended and spent as much money as myself in watching the many first team, 'A' team, Academy, Youth, Internationals, Amateur and the many non Wigan games etc at Central Park and the more recent games at the DW Stadium, Edge Hall Road, Robin Park Arena and also travelled all over the country and beyond our shores to support the club, then you can have a pop at me.

I will be long gone before you make a 100% Warrior!'"

You’re a buffoon of the highest order if you think a supposed high tally of attending games is something to go off. I could list my significant achievements in the game and experience but it’s not a weeing contest.

You also have no idea what I do for a job what my shifts are like or how short staffed we are or how hard it is to get leave at all but seeing as you think you do I thought I’d remind you of that. You also have no idea about my personal family life but again you seem to think it should all be shoved to one side to go and watch Wigan - which you explicitly stated you no longer do. Funny how you’ve changed tact hey?

The day I care about your opinion of me or my username will be at the rapture. I don’t have to attend every game, attend every academy game, live and breath Wigan RL to know I support them 100%. I wouldn’t expect anyone to either nor should I have to justify myself to the single worst troll I’ve seen - and we’ve had The Enforcer on here saying we should inject steroids into players. But there you go.

Now off you trot, haven’t you got a fab 4 member to fantasise about?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner2880No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7462.jpg
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017 SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018 CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013 LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012 ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 & 2018 WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018 BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012 CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012:7462.jpg

Why don't you both pack it in arguing! Spoiling the forum! If you want to argue like kids do it on pm or go on Facebook with the rest of the kids. Rant over

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5193No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20333_1393344959.gif
Current thoughts - Mago out or get running up them plantations, get fit or get rid. Maybe a back up halfback, someone with a bit of experience on a short term deal. Big tall strong running second rower, like a McMeekin or Sironen type back rower.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20333.gif

Quote: JIMMY MAGNETS "Why don't you both pack it in arguing! Spoiling the forum! If you want to argue like kids do it on pm or go on Facebook with the rest of the kids. Rant over'"

Well said Jimmy. We as fans should not be ripping strips off other fans, which seems to be the case nowadays.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18737No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16493_1299497226.jpg
[quote="king warrior":prbr924b]Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week Got to say this is a top signing[/quote:prbr924b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16493.jpg

Quote: JIMMY MAGNETS "Why don't you both pack it in arguing! Spoiling the forum! If you want to argue like kids do it on pm or go on Facebook with the rest of the kids. Rant over'"

Jimmy Magnets for moderator k020.gif

45 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
45 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.66796875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
This site is crap
ALAW
7m
Round 16 London Home
Once were Lo
19m
TV Games - Not Hull
bonaire
36m
Batley Bulldogs H
Willzay
58m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
59m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
Other Championship Clubs
REDWHITEANDB
Recent
Planning for next season
LeythIg
Recent
Salford - Away
The games af
Recent
Leeds
the-bearded-
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
The NRL Thread
YosemiteSam
1m
Planning for next season
LeythIg
1m
TV games not Wire
karetaker
1m
Salford - Away
The games af
2m
Olly Russell 4 year deal
newgroundb4w
2m
2025 Recruitment
herr rigsby
4m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
4m
Batley Bulldogs H
Willzay
4m
TV Games - Not Hull
bonaire
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
ALAW
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Start@1873
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
Once were Lo
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Willzay
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,300 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024 7 LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024 7 FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10