JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26.jpg
Last league derby at Central Park 5/9/1999: Wigan 28 St. Helens 20 Last league derby at Knowsley Road 2/4/2010: St. Helens 10 Wigan 18:26.jpg

Quote: Dougy "It's worrying that the RFL can't see how irrelevant the reg season has become. People have stopped going to games because of it and that is the most worrying thing of all'"

The crowds in the regular season were up last time and so the RFL and SL are very lucky that most of the fans do not see the regular season as irrelevant as it really is.

The RFL have to be very careful not to undermine the league as a competition as it pays the bills for most clubs. The clubs have to be careful as well. If it became obvious they didn't give a toss fans [iwould[/i stop going.

I think one way that could help is if the next time whoever finish first also wins the GF a great deal is made of it rather than the perverse situation we have now where you get more browney points for being rubbish for half a season, finishing 5th and winning the GF. Finish top and winning the GF should be considered a higher achievement and be marketed as such.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1661No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: chunkyhugo "This may be so, but have Wigan learnt the lessons of recent SL seasons?'"

As a regular fan, (maybe not to the glory hunters) in my opinion Wigan's last 3 seasons (1 Grand Final win, 1 Challenge cup win, league placings of 1,2,1) are preferable to Leeds' (2 Grand Final wins, 1 World club challenge, league placings of 4,5,5).

Certainly Wigan have lessons to learn, as have Leeds (1 Challenge cup win in over 30 years) and Wire (last champs in 1955).

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7752
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

I watched Mrs Browns Boys Saturday night & P1553d myself laughing!
I'd heard a few people at work say that it was very funny but got to be honest it was funnier than expected!
That Perry and Wello were F-ing Hilarious! icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1053No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1359.jpg
:1359.jpg

Quote: Finfin "As a regular fan, (maybe not to the glory hunters) in my opinion Wigan's last 3 seasons (1 Grand Final win, 1 Challenge cup win, league placings of 1,2,1) are preferable to Leeds' (2 Grand Final wins, 1 World club challenge, league placings of 4,5,5).

Certainly Wigan have lessons to learn, as have Leeds (1 Challenge cup win in over 30 years) and Wire (last champs in 1955).'"

As a Leeds fan since the 80's we'll have to differ over this. I would much rather be the Champions twice and the World Club Champions once over being the Champions once, the Challenge Cup winners once and the league leaders once.

It's a shame we haven't won the Challenge Cup since 1999, but being crowned the SL Champions 6 times in 9 years helps to alleviate the disapointment! (We're not greedy. It wouldn't be fair if we won everything. icon_wink.gif )

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7752
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: django "As a Leeds fan since the 80's we'll have to differ over this. I would much rather be the Champions twice and the World Club Champions once over being the Champions once, the Challenge Cup winners once and the league leaders Twice.

It's a shame we haven't won the Challenge Cup since 1999, but being crowned the SL Champions 6 times in 9 years helps to alleviate the disapointment! (We're not greedy. It wouldn't be fair if we won everything.
Edited

And I think you missed the point he was making by saying finishing 1st 2nd 1st in the league over the last 3 years compared to 4th 5th 5th added to the trophy haul means in some peoples opinions Wigans record over the last 3 years is more preferable as their league position shows they've valued consistancy etc in the league over performing well in certain "One off" games (obviously not Wembley icon_wink.gif ) and personally I think he has a bit of a point.

My opinion is that the Play off strcuture needs to be changed to make finishing Higher in the league more profitable come play off time. i.e. the old Top5 or Top 6 play off with added advantage to those finishing 1&2 and busting a gut to do so.
I however completely undersatand that if the play offs were structured different that doesnt mean that Leeds wouldn't have won. They could very well have altered their perspective of the season and adapted to those rules and still won it.
To do this I think they would have had to win more league games and at least attained a top 3 position and IMO this would lead to more meaningful competitive games throughout the season to enable teams to do so.

I for one would not like my team to show the same form as Leeds regular seasons have for the last 3 seasons or so and the go on to win the GF. Mainly beacuse I dont belive long term it's condusive to long term success of the game as a whole.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15440
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Frank Zappa":1sacjrvf]Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.[/quote:1sacjrvf] [quote="The_Enforcer":1sacjrvf]Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.[/quote:1sacjrvf]:

Quote: Finfin "As a regular fan, (maybe not to the glory hunters) in my opinion Wigan's last 3 seasons (1 Grand Final win, 1 Challenge cup win, league placings of 1,2,1) are preferable to Leeds' (2 Grand Final wins, 1 World club challenge, league placings of 4,5,5).

Certainly Wigan have lessons to learn, as have Leeds (1 Challenge cup win in over 30 years) and Wire (last champs in 1955).'"

I'd take Leeds' last three seasons over ours. WCC>League>CC>beaten finalists>Minor premiership

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5846
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons39ad_files/4821-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy Clapper. Big Steve wrote: The Internet has provided some wonderful creativity, opportunities and knowledge sharing but it has also given a worldwide forum for people you would leave a full pint behind in the pub to avoid having to listen to them. aboveusonlypie... If you don't bother to go to the game when you live in the locality then you are not really a fan and therefore your views are invalid. It's simple.:icons39ad_files/4821-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Grimmy "I'd take Leeds' last three seasons over ours. WCC>League>CC>beaten finalists>Minor premiership'"

Oh stop spoiling the fun icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1359.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "Edited

And I think you missed the point he was making by saying finishing 1st 2nd 1st in the league over the last 3 years compared to 4th 5th 5th added to the trophy haul means in some peoples opinions Wigans record over the last 3 years is more preferable as their league position shows they've valued consistancy etc in the league over performing well in certain "One off" games (obviously not Wembley
I didn't miss his point. I just meant that the final position in the league that matters to me is finishing first. I would rather finish 5th and win the Grand Final than finish 1st and not win it.

Consequently, I would rather finish 1st and not win the grand final than finish 5th and not win the grand final.

Personally, I am happy with the current play off structure and I would be overjoyed if some team actually managed to win it from 8th. Even if that means they beat Leeds to do it. icon_smile.gif The reason is that for this to be possible, we will have reached a point where all top 8 teams are of a similar quality.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1693No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: django "
Quote: django "Edited

And I think you missed the point he was making by saying finishing 1st 2nd 1st in the league over the last 3 years compared to 4th 5th 5th added to the trophy haul means in some peoples opinions Wigans record over the last 3 years is more preferable as their league position shows they've valued consistancy etc in the league over performing well in certain "One off" games (obviously not Wembley
I didn't miss his point. I just meant that the final position in the league that matters to me is finishing first. I would rather finish 5th and win the Grand Final than finish 1st and not win it.

Consequently, I would rather finish 1st and not win the grand final than finish 5th and not win the grand final.

Personally, I am happy with the current play off structure and I would be overjoyed if some team actually managed to win it from 8th. Even if that means they beat Leeds to do it.
See I think the opposite, if more clubs were equal then even more reason not to have a playoff because any team can beat the other on their day. The league sorts the men from the boys

RankPostsTeam
International Star993
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
63644_1343901350.jpg
[color=#FF0000:3s5hr9kj]Have you noticed, you can never find a radical priest when you need one.[/color:3s5hr9kj]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_63644.jpg

Quote: DaveO "The crowds in the regular season were up last time and so the RFL and SL are very lucky that most of the fans do not see the regular season as irrelevant as it really is.

The RFL have to be very careful not to undermine the league as a competition as it pays the bills for most clubs. The clubs have to be careful as well. If it became obvious they didn't give a toss fans [iwould[/i stop going.

I think one way that could help is if the next time whoever finish first also wins the GF a great deal is made of it rather than the perverse situation we have now where you get more browney points for being rubbish for half a season, finishing 5th and winning the GF. Finish top and winning the GF should be considered a higher achievement and be marketed as such.'"

If the same thing happens again this season with the likes of Leeds, or anyone else, being crowned unworthy Champions; I think your words will be even more relevant, and the damage to the game will be made even more apparent next year.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1693No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Paul Youane "
Quote: Paul Youane "It's worrying that the RFL can't see how irrelevant the reg season has become. People have stopped going to games because of it and that is the most worrying thing of all'"

The crowds were up last year during the regular season and down during the play-offs. How does that fit with your post above?'"

Because Widnes replaced Crusaders and because Saints were back in St Helens

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1693No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: pies-r-us "
Quote: pies-r-us "The crowds in the regular season were up last time and so the RFL and SL are very lucky that most of the fans do not see the regular season as irrelevant as it really is.

I think one way that could help is if the next time whoever finish first also wins the GF a great deal is made of it rather than the perverse situation we have now where you get more browney points for being rubbish for half a season, finishing 5th and winning the GF. Finish top and winning the GF should be considered a higher achievement and be marketed as such.'"

If the same thing happens again this season with the likes of Leeds, or anyone else, being crowned unworthy Champions; I think your words will be even more relevant, and the damage to the game will be made even more apparent next year.'"

At one time Leeds would have been 'just a good cup team' now they are trying to argue they are one of the greatest teams ever!
People pour scorn on Wigan 80s/90s dominance but Wigan had to finish top every single year producing every single week not finish 2nd, or even more hilariously 5th, win 2 or 3 hard games by a few points and be declared champions.
The Challenge Cup proved just could deliver in the one off big games and the league championship proved you could do it week in week out consistently for 9 months.

Now the playoffs make the Championship just Sky's version of the Challenge Cup

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1359.jpg

Quote: Dougy "At one time Leeds would have been 'just a good cup team' now they are trying to argue they are one of the greatest teams ever!
People pour scorn on Wigan 80s/90s dominance but Wigan had to finish top every single year producing every single week not finish 2nd, or even more hilariously 5th, win 2 or 3 hard games by a few points and be declared champions.
The Challenge Cup proved just could deliver in the one off big games and the league championship proved you could do it week in week out consistently for 9 months.

Now the playoffs make the Championship just Sky's version of the Challenge Cup'"

Well, as a fan who saw his team frequently hammered by Wigan, I've not know anyone who's poured scorn over the Wigan team of the late 80's / early 90's. The Wigan team of those day's was phenominal & I wish Leeds had played half that well. However, that was then and this is now. All because Wigan were great then, doesn't stop Leeds from being great now. Arguing as to one team being better than the other is as daft as arguing over who has the hardest dad. They're never going to fight (Compete) so why not agree they are both great teams and leave it at that. icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1661No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: django "As a Leeds fan since the 80's we'll have to differ over this. I would much rather be the Champions twice and the World Club Champions once over being the Champions once, the Challenge Cup winners once and the league leaders once.

It's a shame we haven't won the Challenge Cup since 1999, but being crowned the SL Champions 6 times in 9 years helps to alleviate the disapointment! (We're not greedy. It wouldn't be fair if we won everything.
Having said that, during this "unprecedented" period of Leeds success their average home league gates have fallen by over 2000 (17043 - 1494icon_cool.gif since 2008, and Wigan's have increased from 14505 - 16043 over the same period. So someone somewhere must be unhappy with poor league form / happy with consistent league form.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7752
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Finfin "Having said that, during this "unprecedented" period of Leeds success their average home league gates have fallen by over 2000 (17043 - 1494icon_cool.gif since 2008, and Wigan's have increased from 14505 - 16043 over the same period. So someone somewhere must be unhappy with poor league form / happy with consistent league form.'"

Earlier in the thread I mentioned Django may have. "Missed the point".

"I for one would not like my team to show the same form as Leeds regular seasons have for the last 3 seasons or so and the go on to win the GF. Mainly beacuse I dont belive long term it's condusive to long term success of the game as a whole."

I couldn't quite word what I meant correctly, I think you've summed it up just about right!

But let's not worry about excellence week in week out shall we.
Lets make the game "competitive" (bear in mind as I said to my saints mate in oz08' we could get a game up outside of this pub now and it could be competitive, but it wouldn't mean it would be any good!)

Lets structure the play offs in a way were we can get more games in to help the finances, good job really as it covers the dwindling play off attendances as well.

Davao has made some rather good points regarding someone somewhere best care about the weekly rounds as without them there will one day be no play offs.

I'd put forward that I'm in total agreement and despite what seems like a lot of fans concerns over many issues with the game, rather than get down about it I'd rather look forward to what will be a very interesting game on Friday.
I can't understand why anyone wouldn't be excited about it?

60 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
60 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.16650390625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Saints h
Zig
2m
Tonights game v Leeds
Big lads mat
28m
Round 17 Warrington Away
batleyrhino
35m
TV Games - Not Hull
Dave K.
42m
Fixture List
Smiffy27
45m
Lewis Murphy
Khlav Kalash
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
FC v hull kr
Yippee try y
Recent
A good signing for the Robins
Betsy Bulls
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Vegas Baby
MidlandsWarr
25s
Lewis Murphy
Khlav Kalash
25s
Fixture List
Smiffy27
49s
Wakefield H
Bullseye
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
The Biffs Ba
1m
Round 17 Warrington Away
batleyrhino
1m
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
1m
Bradford Away 140724
Luppylad
2m
Cas
BigTime
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Fixture List
Smiffy27
TODAY
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
SFW
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
Big lads mat
TODAY
Watson toast
FIL
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
doc999
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Redscat
TODAY
Bradford
BigTime
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
Luppylad
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
BigTime
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
batleyrhino
TODAY
Saints h
Zig
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
christopher
TODAY
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +22,769 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
 FT
Hover 
Gold Coast
24-16
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
17:30
Catalans
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 13th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Gold Coast24-16Parramatta
Fri 12th Jul
NRL 19 Cronulla58-6Wests
SL 17 LondonB20-34Castleford
WSL2024 8 WiganW12-16St.HelensW
SL 17 Wigan16-12St.Helens
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10