FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wigan Warriors > Brian Carney, Sky, BLM, Racism, Marxism, Communism, Kneeling
375 posts in 26 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player1352
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Apologies spelling is all over the shop.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51052_1304440802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51052.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "Your Not quite Rainman, it was 2010called at a mates daughters 21st on the way back from the game, and Inter Milan beat Bayern in the first Saturday European/Champions league Saturday Final.
Had a few quid on em ro win 2-0 so a good night was had!

We were collecting for the flags
I've referenced before the flags in this thread, and it does show what can happen when a well meaning message etc is taken over by people with different and in my opinion less friendly motives and the good will is lost

However, you cant tar everyone with the same brush because a few idiots decide to climb on a bandwagon.

Can’t argue with that, remember the WCC with st George, that was at its peak and what a sight it was, had a couple of good nights at the fund raisers and it’s how I met you aswell pal icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: post "2010, so it was. I had a boiler swap to weigh up in Wrexham so killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

Are you on about the Brigantes?'"

Never trust a Plumber who tries to Kill Women with Aggregate! icon_wink.gif

Lets say the flags started with the best intentions and possibly mid/late 2011 there were 1 or 2 that had a "Different View" of how it should progress (Obviously the progress made from Feb2010 to the Semi final against Saints at Wire 2011) wasn't good enough or Fast enough for some.
In turn there were a lot of Bandwagon jumpers who in my, and a lot of others opinions, wanted to take the group down a more (And lets give them the benefit of the doubt here) "Edgier" route and the 1 or 2 of the original group facilitated that (The Brigantes or Ultras as they wanted to push it as).

The upshot was that start of 2012 we "officially" walked away and made sure that the Chief Exec at Wigan knew that we were not involved any further.

My prediction was this - For a short while things will get "better" looking from the outside in - Within a year it will be all over
I wasn't far off
https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... field-game

Top line by start of 2013 it pretty much didn't exist anymore.
I was asked 2014, 2015 & again 2016 by the club to start it up again, I said No
Main reason, same thing will happen all over again - People who couldn't organise a Pee up in a brewery sitting back, letting others do all the work, build all the relationships, build the trust (And this is a Big one) with not only the Club but the Stadium management and it's Stadium officers and H&S - Build up all of that with the RFL & other clubs (Yes I did have calls/meetings with all of those to facilitate the safe use/erection of flags etc. weekly) and all the work with SKY & The BBC who believe it or not supported myself & others to sometimes get other clubs to allow us to do stuff when the club in question didn't want to
Semi Final of CC at Wire V Saints (Which I think was as good as it ever got) was a case in point. Warrington and it's H&S/Stadium Officers didn't want it to happen.
If it wasn't for The club & it's safety officers & the Backing of the RFL & The BBC it would never have happened. Luckily I worked in Warrington at that time and I had 3 or 4 meetings with them over the proceeding 2 weeks to get it to happen.

But others knew better and I quote "Were too big now for anyone to stop us, what they going to do" and along with some of the "Edgier" stuff and the people they were allowing to associate with it and not Self Policing it was time to walk away.
People thinking they could just turn up with whatever they wanted and do whatever they wanted, Well that worked out well didn't it!

Anyway
We probably could have another 28 page thread on that subject alone - But I do miss sharing an Erection with Conroy on a Friday Morning (Whatever happened to Him BTW?)
Quote: post "2010, so it was. I had a boiler swap to weigh up in Wrexham so killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

Are you on about the Brigantes?'"

Never trust a Plumber who tries to Kill Women with Aggregate! icon_wink.gif

Lets say the flags started with the best intentions and possibly mid/late 2011 there were 1 or 2 that had a "Different View" of how it should progress (Obviously the progress made from Feb2010 to the Semi final against Saints at Wire 2011) wasn't good enough or Fast enough for some.
In turn there were a lot of Bandwagon jumpers who in my, and a lot of others opinions, wanted to take the group down a more (And lets give them the benefit of the doubt here) "Edgier" route and the 1 or 2 of the original group facilitated that (The Brigantes or Ultras as they wanted to push it as).

The upshot was that start of 2012 we "officially" walked away and made sure that the Chief Exec at Wigan knew that we were not involved any further.

My prediction was this - For a short while things will get "better" looking from the outside in - Within a year it will be all over
I wasn't far off
https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... field-game

Top line by start of 2013 it pretty much didn't exist anymore.
I was asked 2014, 2015 & again 2016 by the club to start it up again, I said No
Main reason, same thing will happen all over again - People who couldn't organise a Pee up in a brewery sitting back, letting others do all the work, build all the relationships, build the trust (And this is a Big one) with not only the Club but the Stadium management and it's Stadium officers and H&S - Build up all of that with the RFL & other clubs (Yes I did have calls/meetings with all of those to facilitate the safe use/erection of flags etc. weekly) and all the work with SKY & The BBC who believe it or not supported myself & others to sometimes get other clubs to allow us to do stuff when the club in question didn't want to
Semi Final of CC at Wire V Saints (Which I think was as good as it ever got) was a case in point. Warrington and it's H&S/Stadium Officers didn't want it to happen.
If it wasn't for The club & it's safety officers & the Backing of the RFL & The BBC it would never have happened. Luckily I worked in Warrington at that time and I had 3 or 4 meetings with them over the proceeding 2 weeks to get it to happen.

But others knew better and I quote "Were too big now for anyone to stop us, what they going to do" and along with some of the "Edgier" stuff and the people they were allowing to associate with it and not Self Policing it was time to walk away.
People thinking they could just turn up with whatever they wanted and do whatever they wanted, Well that worked out well didn't it!

Anyway
We probably could have another 28 page thread on that subject alone - But I do miss sharing an Erection with Conroy on a Friday Morning (Whatever happened to Him BTW?)

RankPostsTeam
International Star7722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: post "I'll have a little bet with you that I've read, researched and watched more stuff on the subject in the last 5 years than you have.
Yes, I am that Boring.

I believe you.

But turn that paragraph on yourself and look in that mirror.

Fake news!
3 line slogans
Why dont you try to listen to the people that feel oppressed/hard done to
Facebook's (And Twitter's) Armchair experts, who listen to all the other armchair racists spreading their vile messages which are disguised racist agendas
Try Empathy

Ruddy uses an analogy earlier about "Whatabout the white girl, or the white man injured or killed by a black/asian"
"Wheres the marches for that, wheres the kneeling for that".

If anyone cant see the difference it's because they dont want to or their not interested in researching to understand the difference.

You'd have to take this up with Ruddy

Its abhorrent, black people kill white people, white people kill black people, Asian people kill white people and vice versa, it's all terrible. The Facebook (insert derogatory name) use Lee Rigby's name as a reason Not to support equal rights, there is no need to March because his killers were brought to justice by the people who are meant to do that.

The reason there is a Black lives matter movement etc is because the very people who are supposed to be upholding the law, the people who are supposed to determine justice, the people who are supposed to hire people fairly etc. Arent doing it to the EQUAL standards they are supposed to be.

Ask Steven Lawrence's parents, and yes things are getting better, but research and studies done by then police themselves in the last year accepts that there is "Still work to do".

Steven Lawrence was 1993, coppers who started out on the beat as sprogs back then have retired due to old age by now, to use that case as an example in 2020 beggars belief as that murder changed a lot of things in the Police force up and down the country with regards race.

Your retort that there are already laws, yes there are, and that's progress that was made in the 50s/60s/70s/80s etc which is fine.
But just as there are laws about speeding, some people dont abide by them even though they are there.
Some officers do target minorities, some bosses still dont employ women, minorities and disabled people fairly and equally. And those people who are disadvantaged are prepared to stand up for their rights to be treated equally, Good on um.

Some officers do target minorities? Have you got first hand experience of this or any proof or are you passing off something you've read online as a lived experience? If this is true then the Police force would deal with it if it was reported.

Some bosses don't employ women, again I'm after some proof. There are laws to prevent this, if its a large company you could take them to a tribunal, if its the owner deciding not to take women on then as business owner it's their prerogative who they take on. Do you have proof or evidence that bosses don't take disabled or minorities on? And what jobs were those? For example, with regards disabled, does having the disability impair the person to be able to do the job they applied for eg firefighter? Plumber? Or not. Again, if you have no evidence, or first hand experience of any of the above please state it.

And I am in no way equating the UKs overall situation to the USA, wheebitbis far worse IMO.
But Raheem Sterling didnt speak out after geroge floyd, he felt the need to speak out before.
Others have done so in the not too recent past.

Raheem Sterling has proved that you can get to the very top regardless of race. He cops a lot of stick, he gets a lot of racist abuse, is it because those people are racist? Probably. Is it because he acted like a twonk when he first arrived in the spotlight also? Definitely.

What I don't get is the whole George Floyd issue, the police man was arrested almost immediately, he's being tried for the murder, justice will be served. During the trial we will find out the reason for the cop killing him, might be down to a fall out they had, might be poor training, might be because he's racist and wanted to kill him because of the colour of his skin, who knows until the trial the reason why. So why burn down your own Country and wreak havoc until the reason comes out? It was a total knee jerk reaction based on emotion,

We are told that everybody is different, you can't base judgement on a whole group of people because of the act of 1 person, for instance when there's a terorrist attack. But when it's a policeman in America all police all over the world are treated as racist murderers and the whole organisation has to change. Us, the UK with the best and least racist Police force in the world are thrown under the bus because of what happened in America by a sub-standard, poorly trained possibly racist (innocent until proven guilty) Police officer.

I might sound like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, but when you have an hour to spare, go and check out Yuri Bezmenov on youtube talking about subversion and see if you think with relation to what we have been discussing, it might open your eyes.

Should they all just sit right and hope it goes away, because your response that they are "Putting race relations back 30 years" seems to blame the victims for their own situation?

Racism will cease to exist when we stop talking about it, stop making a big deal out of it. The people who profit out of it whether it be money, power, influence or division are the ones pushing the wedge between everyone. If racism stops and goes away, they loose their cash cow, their influence, their power, their seat on the gravy train or the people will unite and they don't want that, can you not see?

If the murder of George Floyd had happened in this Country then it would be a different story. But what's the worst that's happened in this Country recently? Dawn Butler and whoever was driving her car pulled over on accident? Not exactly a Rodney King moment was it? Our Police are the best in the world, let's appreciate them.

'"

Floyd was high on drugs when arrested and had two types of drugs in his system which is probably why he resisted arrest and didnt want to get out of his car
He also had severe heart disease.
Heart failure was the cause of death not asphyxiation .
My opinion this will all kick off again as i think the Police officers will be dealt with leniently as their defence lawyers will have sufficient evidence to make a case given the autopsy results.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18737No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16493_1299497226.jpg
[quote="king warrior":prbr924b]Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week Got to say this is a top signing[/quote:prbr924b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16493.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "....Anyway
We probably could have another 28 page thread on that subject alone...'"

NO!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: bonaire "Floyd was high on drugs when arrested and had two types of drugs in his system which is probably why he resisted arrest and didnt want to get out of his car
My opinion this will all kick off again as i think the Police officers will be dealt with leniently as their defence lawyers will have sufficient evidence to make a case given the autopsy results.'"

Well that's that then
I don't even know why they're bothering having a Trial - Open & Shut case

RankPostsTeam
International Star4722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51052_1304440802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51052.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "Never trust a Plumber who tries to Kill Women with Aggregate!
Shame pal after all you did, you not see him anymore? Not an anvil regular?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Pieman "Shame pal after all you did, you not see him anymore? Not an anvil regular?'"

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Some would say I hear & see "Too Much" from him!

But these days he calls himself by a different name - A bit like when Prince went to AFKAP! icon_wink.gif
Rumour is, he's back on these boards under his new Name! Maybe he's in the Witness relocation program? Hiding from the Brigante Ultras!!!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5193No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20333_1393344959.gif
Current thoughts - Mago out or get running up them plantations, get fit or get rid. Maybe a back up halfback, someone with a bit of experience on a short term deal. Big tall strong running second rower, like a McMeekin or Sironen type back rower.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20333.gif

I know the thread is 30 pages long but is it too late to have poll on something?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5193No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20333_1393344959.gif
Current thoughts - Mago out or get running up them plantations, get fit or get rid. Maybe a back up halfback, someone with a bit of experience on a short term deal. Big tall strong running second rower, like a McMeekin or Sironen type back rower.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20333.gif

Quote: Jukesays "Never trust a Plumber who tries to Kill Women with Aggregate!
Probably the same numpties me and and brother in law threw off the coach and left in Bradford 2010ish?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: bonaire "Floyd was high on drugs when arrested and had two types of drugs in his system which is probably why he resisted arrest and didnt want to get out of his car
My opinion this will all kick off again as i think the Police officers will be dealt with leniently as their defence lawyers will have sufficient evidence to make a case given the autopsy results.'"

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/vo ... f-america/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/vo ... f-america/

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The Jewish community have had to put up with as much racism as black people over the years in our country, but you never hear them keep bleating about it and they do not have any Jewish Lives Matter Movement involved.

To their shame, now even in the Labour Party and we now know the reason for that with the change in population!

And they are also not involved in the same amount of Crime!

RankPostsTeam
International Star4469
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
69704_1656949802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_69704.jpg

Quote: Ruddy Duck "The Jewish community have had to put up with as much racism as black people over the years in our country, but you never hear them keep bleating about it and they do not have any Jewish Lives Matter Movement involved.

To their shame, now even in the Labour Party and we now know the reason for that with the change in population!

And they are also not involved in the same amount of Crime!'"

It's anti-semitism not racism.

And here is the website fighting against it: https://antisemitism.uk

Now of course, some people who just fancy a fight could attach themselves to it and send it in another direction but that doesn't then mean we shouldn't stand up to anti-semitic behaviour
Quote: Ruddy Duck "The Jewish community have had to put up with as much racism as black people over the years in our country, but you never hear them keep bleating about it and they do not have any Jewish Lives Matter Movement involved.

It's anti-semitism not racism.

And here is the website fighting against it: https://antisemitism.uk

Now of course, some people who just fancy a fight could attach themselves to it and send it in another direction but that doesn't then mean we shouldn't stand up to anti-semitic behaviour

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18737No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16493_1299497226.jpg
[quote="king warrior":prbr924b]Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week Got to say this is a top signing[/quote:prbr924b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16493.jpg

Bleating - a weak, querulous, or foolish complaint.

Really? Racism or anti-semitism a weak or foolish complaint?

375 posts in 26 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
375 posts in 26 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.80517578125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
Recent
Tonights match v HKR
His Bobness
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Mr Snoodle
Recent
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
Mild Rover
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
ArthurClues
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
RLFANS News
2m
Tonights match v HKR
His Bobness
3m
Squad 2024
Tony Fax
3m
Rumours thread
PopTart
3m
Betting 2024
karetaker
4m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
4m
Film game
Boss Hog
4m
Mr Snoodle
4m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
5m
TV Games - Not Hull
Dave K.
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Worst semi
lefty goldbl
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Wires71
TODAY
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
His Bobness
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
terry silver
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Bent&Bon
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
rubber ducki
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 2,407 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22