JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Suzy Banyon "Jukesays, I explained that I copied a series of text messages I was sent from someone in attendance, nothing more. I also made the post to anger any prying eyes from the club about their clandestine meeting being leaked.

Having spoken to the person that sent the texts and others in attendance, I feel it's clear this was a face saving exercise where Bill and Ben have thrown everyone they can under the bus and by spinning bigger lies than we'd already been told.

It appears to have appeased the happy clappers with vague promises of moving in the right direction, while the more critical fans have been left even more bemused than before.

For example

I never said that what you put was lies or inaccurate, I just said that there was context around certain statements etc.

From the rest of the post I guess I'm just a happy clapper, and coincidentally every other person who I spoke to must be as well as they all thought it was a good event.

Its also nice to know that we know nothing and are just naive happy clappers and its only the angry ones who couldn't get a ticket that actually know "The real truth".

I'd also find it strange that your mate who seems to be very unhappy with pretty much everything bill and Ben said, didn't stand up and ask them thise hard questions? Tell the. They were telling lies etc. They had ample chance to do so?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "I know you're not one of the bad guys. I don't want to be adversarial about this either. We're all on the same side.

But it seems to me there was an awful lot of bile poured on here last night, the main cause of which was certain people's frustration that they hadn't got tickets to the forum. I wasn't there either, but from what I hear from those who were, it wasn't a disappointing event.

I've always believed that IL and KR are Wigan Warriors through and through. It's true that we've not seen any of the extravagant spending that Mo indulged in during his first tenure, or heard any of the types of ridiculous promises that Dave Whelan made. But Mo was operating without a salary cap and Whelan didn't fulfil those promises. In contrast, IL, supported by KR, has always been a realist and yet has also delivered lots of silverware. I know I'm telling folk something they're already aware of but I think we sometimes need reminding.

I'm not going to pretend, by the way, that all is hunky dory.

I've said on here myself that it feels as though there's a malaise at present. And some things have gone wrong that shouldn't have been allowed to. But I'd refute the argument that Wigan are a club in decline. That's the line being pushed by those in the media and on Twitter who want it to be so.

IL has pulled us back from the brink before. Within three years of our famous 'relegation' season we'd won the Grand Final (beating the last bunch of 'Supersaints', who Eddie and Stevo reckoned should have won because it would have been a fairy tale finish to KC's career ... yep, some things never change).

The thing I'm most concerned about, if I'm honest, is the situation with the stadium. I increasingly feel that it's too big for either us or Wigan Athletic, which means there will always be arguments about who gets priority, who pays for what etc. I don't know how long this latest Latics owner is going to last, but through sheer ignorance he seems to have reignited this whole feud again. So yes, these are troubling times.

But IL inherited that problem. It wasn't his doing.

If the guy's had enough and wants to go, that's different of course. But by the sounds of it, he still feels there's a job to do. So I'm still with him.'"

Personally I’d love the IL from 2010/2011 but unfortunately time goes by.

I’m not sure of IL age but unless he has a particularly good constitution retirement cannot be delayed indefinitely. If he feels that he has the energy and desire to turn things around (and only he knows that and possibly his family) then I’m fine with that as long as communications and the standards of the club across the board are significantly improved.
I tend to find that most people who criticise IL are usually “fans” who don’t attend games and haven’t done for over 10 years or more. I’m not a “happy clapper” ( don’t really like that term but unsure as to what else to us) but IL has done infinitely more good than bad however, some the decisions in the last couple of years have been questionable and in some cases just downright wrong but hopefully, he can kick on and find some of his old vigour.

I agree with you in that my biggest single worry is the stadium but that is closely followed by general finances of the club however, even if those issues can be resolved we need a significant stepped change in attitude/communication/ professionalism/marketing and a bit stoicism wouldn’t go amiss.
As a club we seem to lost a bit of get up and go which is understandable but eminently fixable. We cannot afford to get it wrong for another year hence my “step aside” comment. I want us to be successful but just as importantly I want to enjoy my club again. The last 3 years have been nothingness apart from the very odd occasions at say Huddersfield and Saints last year.
We need someone to grab us by the collar and drag into a new successful and professional era. IL may have to loosen the reigns a bit with senior management in achieving this but I’m not sure if that’s his style.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: moto748 "So what is the point of Danson, then?

'"

A Wigan lad willing to help out in difficult Times.
I believe he doesn’t want to run a sports club.

I could be more cynical and think the longer we drift the cost of buying out the remaining 75% becomes increasingly less.

I haven’t got a clue what the correct answer is but in a perverse way the latter does have some semblance of a business plan if I were Danson albeit not very moral.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: 100% Warrior "With respect I haven’t named anyone, who’s innocent bystanders reputation am I dragging down? The tone on Twitter for some of those who attended was exactly as described, I make no apologies for using condescending, contemptuous or elitism for describing it. On the contrary I’d support that description fully. Again, there hasn’t been anyone on here who’s struck me as being that way about it. Extreme they may be but accurate, not just to me but to quite a few as I have read on Twitter and here.

My frustration boils purely from how the club backtracked without even such as a whimper. It smacked of hiding from proper scrutiny. That might not be the case and I’m not saying it is but that’s the impression I got.

I support IFL, always have and still do. I agree not everything has been right but which owner is perfect all the time? None. I’d rather IFL stay than the realisation of Ruddy’s fantasy and he go (I’m amazed Ruddy has such a vendetta to be honest but that’s a different debate).

From the sounds of it, it was worth it. There’s certainly been no tweets/posts saying it was a waste of time which in my mind is only a good thing. To be honest at the moment my main gripe is the lack of comms and why Lam is still here. The stadium is a medium - long term issue. Both us and Latics should have a sit down together and discuss moving forward (that may have already occurred for all we know). I think the stadium is a bit of a red herring. I also don’t think we’re a club in decline rather a club in transition still from the Wane era. We needed a good, strong coach to steer us through which we didn’t get and instead got a clueless one in Lam. If we had have appointed, for pure example and not saying we should have, a Craig Fitzgibbon/Jason Demetriou perhaps we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

I’m sat here looking at our issues thinking they seem a lot, but they’re a relatively easy fix. Our squad needs a forward power injection - we’re getting it. We need a new winger - we’re getting one, we could do with a new HB - we’re in the market, we need a new coach - Lam is going and IL/KR need to improve fan communication which they say they will. All that gets fixed and bingo, we’re sat here in 12 months wondering why we were so worried.'"

I'm going to draw a line under the first part of the response, I'm not talking about the use of the word elitism, Condescending, contemptuous, I was more concerned about the next words that to be honest I done want to repeat (not for fear of saying it, I've said worse in private etc, but I just don't think making last nights forum an analogy to a sex ring and the connotations behind it is a great thing to do).

However

The last 3 paragraphs pretty much nail my feelings.
They didn't whitewash everything and say they got everything right, a number of times they held their hands up, but they gave some explanation behind their thinking and decision making.
They didn't agree with everyone on the floor, but they explained their decisions and why they feel they're right on those subjects.
As I've said, I know people who are and were involved and know about numerous situations, whilst not telling us everything (how can you in a 2hr meeting were dozens and dozens of topics are discussed before you even get i to whether they should tell us) i can say that nothing they said contradicted what I've previously been told so IMO they didn't lie about thise things.

I'm only interested in moving forward

Finances - took a massive hit, worked hard to get through it and have plans in place to improve and get back on track to 2020 forecasts pre pandemic, and have a mitigating plans for various circumstances

Stadium - didn't work out the way they wanted, but are dealing with new owners to put ourselves on a mutually agreeable path.

Squad - and I keep repeating this, they asked did anyone think the way they promote youth etc is wrong, no one complained or said they didn't think it was the right way to go, they explained the situations with a number of players, its up to each individual to believe or not believe them.. certainly on the GW one I believe them, as I've been told previously how much wigan offered and what he went to Wire for. But ultimately the question was asked do we think the identification, nurturing and payment structure that allows us to bring youth, retain youth and guide them into the 1st team environment is the right one.

Coach - they explained their thought processes, they explained the options they could potentially take moving forward, they explained their rationale behind how these things are done and to me I heard nothing controversial in what they said, people may not agree, but its hardly controversial.

Ultimately my feeling was that were 10/20% off were we would like to be in a lot of areas, but with a backdrop of covid and the issues that has brought then a lot of this is understandable.

They gave confidence that coming out the other side they are in the right position to move forward, and whilst not saying there aren't questions and issues surrounding certain subjects it certainly would be fair that they had an optimistic but cautious view.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Jukesays "="Jukesays"

Itchy touched on the strain of the last 20months, I'm pretty sure he's been told a lot of whats been said.

A bit like yourself my lads went straight from work so we’re dashing off after the forum to get some tea but yes I got the general drift of the night.

Re IL/KR I know what it’s like running a business when finances are hard and any change however how small can derail you. The “business” becomes all consuming. It’s all you think about. Everything takes second place, even your family. It’s an awful place to be in and is draining.
It’s why as much as I have disliked the last 3 seasons I’ll cut them some slack. They ain’t perfect but I’ve yet to meet the perfect human being. I’m expecting a significant improvement in 2022 though.

I just hope they both still have that fire in their bellies to get us back on track

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Jukesays "I'm going to draw a line under the first part of the response, I'm not talking about the use of the word elitism, Condescending, contemptuous, I was more concerned about the next words that to be honest I done want to repeat (not for fear of saying it, I've said worse in private etc, but I just don't think making last nights forum an analogy to a sex ring and the connotations behind it is a great thing to do). '"

Yep, that’s fair enough. Post amended. Said in anger and frustration but in hindsight it was unacceptable.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "

I'm sure tonight after you have grilled them they will give you more info.
What I would say, is that the Latics administration must also have been a massive headache that distracted them that most people probably don't consider enough.
As you know I know a bit about what went on and it was horrible, IL was heavily involved for 9months in trying to work with multiple parties and organisations to achieve a satisfactory outcome for everyone.
Now, we could write a book about the goings on and I'm not sure the perfect outcome for Wigan RL has been achieved, but it is a workable one, and something they will be continuing to try and improve on.
The strain of all of that over the last 12 months couple with covid must have been a nightmare

A little analogy here, my Saints supporting mates were told by me that when they moved stadium the rugby would suffer, and petty much for saints it did. It provides distractions, time, effort etc that then isnt being spent on the rugby side of things.
Covid and the latics administration have been just that but without little positives that say a new stadium would bring.
Distractions, effort etc all the while going through an unprecedented set of circumstances.

People need to be given credit for getting through all that and in some instances at their own personal cost to say their family,health,wealth etc.

I did wonder, and this isn't aimed at yourself personally, that with covid and all that happened if their would be a great "Reset" in society given as people understood and appreciated what people went through, what is important, empathy.
IMO all to quickly we seem to have forgotten those things.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: 100% Warrior "Yep, that’s fair enough. Post amended. Said in anger and frustration but in hindsight it was unacceptable.'"

icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Jukesays "

Very well said.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Cruncher ""Cruncher" Very well said '"

Which bit? icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain58No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76131_1502109051.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76131.jpg

Can't believe nobody piped up when asked if anybody had an issue with the policy of promoting youth. There's a difference between promoting it and the complete over reliance we've got on it now, especially in the pack. Half that pack is not Super League standard and I doubt ever will be. Paul Sculthorpe hit the nail on the head last week when he said too many in our pack don't look Super League ready. The reason the gap between Saints and us is getting wider is because they know how to bring their youth through. Gradually and with the support of seasoned pros all around them. There's method in the Saints approach. And fair play to them, they're reaping the rewards.

And why no goal kicker since Pat Richards left? Presumably another department Radlinski knows nowt about, along with forwards.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Akinwale Arobieke "Can't believe nobody piped up when asked if anybody had an issue with the policy of promoting youth. There's a difference between promoting it and the complete over reliance we've got on it now, especially in the pack. Half that pack is not Super League standard and I doubt ever will be. Paul Sculthorpe hit the nail on the head last week when he said too many in our pack don't look Super League ready. The reason the gap between Saints and us is getting wider is because they know how to bring their youth through. Gradually and with the support of seasoned pros all around them. There's method in the Saints approach. And fair play to them, they're reaping the rewards.

And why no goal kicker since Pat Richards left? Presumably another department Radlinski knows nowt about, along with forwards.'"

Our young forwards don’t have the luxury of playing with seasoned and other good forwards (with the obvious exceptions of Farrell and Bateman). Havard would be, and still is IMO, on course to be a top, top front rower if he had the likes of Walmsley, Knowles, Prior, Millington tutoring him and I doubt Byrne/Partington would even get a look in.

Smithies works hard, he’s a real grafter and you do need players like him in your team but a question mark remains over him for me over his effectiveness. He reminds me of Harrison Hansen; willing to do the tough stuff and dependable but just not there.

Shorrocks I like, he has something about him but I’ve said it before in that I just don’t know whether he has what it takes to be at a top level SL club.

KPP is a star in the making IMO an absolute must keep at all costs. I would possibly put Halsall in that bracket too.

Smith I’d like to see under a new (and competent) coach before calling for him to go. There is clear talent there but as I’ve repeatedly said he looks lost and completely devoid of any confidence which is clearly affecting his game. It’s like sending a lamb to the slaughter having him kick, why not Zak? That’s not going to help him.

The issue we have is as you’ve pointed out, our over reliance on the youngsters which has been down to poor senior player form, or injuries. Clubb and Clarke aren’t great role models for our young props, Bullock is a total waste of time and Singleton though I like him and out of our senior props I’d rate him the highest, blows hot and cold. He was outstanding v Cas but has been virtually anonymous in other games. If French/Field had been fit I doubt we’d have seen Smith half as much and now Field is fit again but clearly struggling for form.

The Saints approach is without doubt the best way to do it, but let’s be fair; they’ve not had anywhere near the injuries or loss of form of senior players we have. That’s a huge reason for this IMO.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9481
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13145_1273270974.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13145.jpg

Who was the last 'top quality' player the Wigan academy brought through? Gildart maybe (1st team debut in 2015)?

Its not meant as a criticism as such but whilst the academy has always been effective at developing a good quantity of SL / Championship standard players, perhaps not as effective in recent years at developing top quality.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Jukesays "Which bit?
Most of it. icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Akinwale Arobieke "Can't believe nobody piped up when asked if anybody had an issue with the policy of promoting youth. There's a difference between promoting it and the complete over reliance we've got on it now, especially in the pack. Half that pack is not Super League standard and I doubt ever will be. Paul Sculthorpe hit the nail on the head last week when he said too many in our pack don't look Super League ready. The reason the gap between Saints and us is getting wider is because they know how to bring their youth through. Gradually and with the support of seasoned pros all around them. There's method in the Saints approach. And fair play to them, they're reaping the rewards.

And why no goal kicker since Pat Richards left? Presumably another department Radlinski knows nowt about, along with forwards.'"

I seem to remember that from from around 2009 to around 2018 nobody complained about our youth policy and how it was brought through, whilst at the same time saints weren't getting the best out of their youngster until around 2017?

I wonder what changed at wigan 2018 and at saints 2017 that changed that?

Oh, and once again and i will elaborate on later, they didn't say roads and IL choose the players etc. They said ultimately they are the ones that sign off on it, they said they had staff that Identifies and researches, they have different people who have input into it including the head and assistant coaches and but ultimately they sign off on the deal.
Pretty much how most sporting organizations work these days.

388 posts in 27 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
388 posts in 27 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

1.91357421875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
ArthurClues
2m
Ashurst to depart
Big lads mat
12m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Builth Wells
13m
Rumours thread
alegend
38m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
40m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
40m
Film game
Wanderer
44m
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
53m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
Recent
Squad for HKR
H53a
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
1m
Leigh it is
moto748
1m
Championship Awards
AgbriggAmble
1m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
1m
Betting 2024
Wires71
1m
Man of Steel
matt_wire
2m
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
3m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
3m
Builth Wells
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Championship Awards
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Season tickets
Tony Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
Wires71
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
H53a
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
dddooommm
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Builth Wells
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +22,935 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22