Jul 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26766_1548857449.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26766.jpg

Quote: LovesToSpooge "Ian also thinks their should be special dispensation for players who've been at club over a certain period of time, as well as juniors who've been brought through the clubs youth system. Both of which I totally agree. Particularly the dispensation for juniors.'"

I'm quite sure that there is £50,000 dispensation of a player's wages against the salary cap once he reaches his testimonial year. I do think £50,000 is quite shabby and could be increased as 10 years is obviously a long time.

RankPostsTeam
International Star355No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I imagine it's a ploy to stop people saying we are over the cap as they normally do.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman27757No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021May 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34_1430670222.jpg
[url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-n8:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]An Ode to Sepp Blatter[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/s1ImSi-dadbod:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Dadbod[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-mK:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Next In Line To The Throne[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=https://mcclennan.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/st-helens-and-a-fitting-end-to-a-season-of-unsung-heroes/:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]St Helens and a Fitting End to a Season of Unsung Heroes[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=https://twitter.com/cinematicsoul:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Follow my wisdom on Twitter[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-aA:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Top 100 films of the 00s - The Top 5[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34.jpg

Quote: Deano G "We need to start talking about raising the SC over time - if the SC isn't raised (at least in line with wage inflation) then the professional game is inevitably heading for a slow but terminal decline. It has declined significantly already in the last 12 years -the revenue of many clubs has dropped by over 30% in real terms. '"

Have you got a source for that revenue analysis? If that is correct you are suggesting that we are losing money in real terms and should put that under more pressure by increasing player salaries across the board? Where is that extra money going to come from to pay for these increases? I'm not against raising the cap to reflect increases in revenue in the game but it looks to me like this will be entirely dependant upon the next television deal being significantly higher given that club revenue streams are already under pressure from the general econonic situation.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I wonder how IL would reply if you asked him directly how he felt about having to tolerate agents who seem hellbent on advertising his best young players to RU?

Given that he's a fairly honest chap, I'd imagine he'd admit it's damn inconvenient.

Things are not too bad for him at present. Somehow or other - with no little astute wheeling and dealing, I'd imagine - he has got most of our best youngsters signed on longish contracts. For once, we haven't got a 'Kyle Eastmond' situation to cope with, wherein a very promising player is leading us a merry dance before he makes his inevitable decision to leave.

It's easy for IL to be upbeat about the Cap at present.

But if one of our kids really develops into a star over the next few years, we'll struggle to compete for his signature when it's contract renewal time unless we have some kind of dispensation to give him a bit more - and everyone knows this, even though so many of us still refuse to admit it. Only when some kind of Cap alteration has been introduced allowing us to give our best kids what they are worth without it damaging the rest of our team-building plans, will agents start to view RL as a viable long-term option for their best clients.

And I really wish people would stop talking about paying players more as if it's somehow immoral. Most RL players are currently earning derisory salaries compared to other sporting counterparts. What's more, most of us, if not all, would gleefully take higher pay-cheques if they were offered. We're not talking the obscene fees that top footballers get, just a little something extra to suggest that we actually place value on the superb sporting spectacle that we call RL.

adi
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner417
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[url=http://www.adigaskell.org/blog:2bbtswqe]My blog[/url:2bbtswqe]:

Paul Wellen thinks it needs changing.

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyl ... codes.html
Paul Wellen thinks it needs changing.

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyl ... codes.html

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1112No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32241_1282342799.jpg
Even before I hit the floor I thought I'd broken my jaw, but the cheekbone was so depressed I couldn't move it Shaun Edwards Leeds Fan on Mobile phone at Headingley said: "Alright mate it's only me, no I'm just ringing to say there's thousands of Wigan Fans here. Thousands of 'em it's swarming with em". "no fooking $hit sherlock,Barrett got his willy out and pi$$ed all over us. " Hull FC Forum [b:142xwx5t][size=150:142xwx5t]A WHELAN AND TICS FREE STADIUM PLEASE[/b:142xwx5t][/size:142xwx5t]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_32241.jpg

Cruncher has got this pretty much nailed IMHO. It's a travesty that a club can bring players through their ranks from the age of 14+ and be in someway restrained from doing all they can to keep them. For years RL has been talking about too many NRL players coming to super league but not put in any incentive to clubs to rear their own talent.

Deano G was making quite a valid point too until he mentioned this 30% loss in revenue (in real terms) which blew his own argument straight out of the water.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3525No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7007.jpg
[quote="Badwanger":3hoggrzp]IMO, Sculthorpe at his peak was better than Hanley was at his.[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="nickmanator":3hoggrzp]billy boston in todays game might pinch a spot bringin the cone on and that bein kind[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="robbierotten":3hoggrzp]Imo Sam Tomkins is a very poor mans Danny Brough he is just a average player getting bigged up by the idiots who comentate on sky.[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="Deano G":3hoggrzp]Jonathan Davies, who is his equal in [Super League] today?[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="Badwanger":3hoggrzp]Wellens[/quote:3hoggrzp]:7007.jpg

Quote: McClennan "Have you got a source for that revenue analysis? If that is correct you are suggesting that we are losing money in real terms and should put that under more pressure by increasing player salaries across the board? Where is that extra money going to come from to pay for these increases? I'm not against raising the cap to reflect increases in revenue in the game but it looks to me like this will be entirely dependant upon the next television deal being significantly higher given that club revenue streams are already under pressure from the general econonic situation.'"

Source? It's simple maths based on the SC itself.

When the SC was brought in a number of clubs were operating at the maximum salary cap.

Now 12 years later (after inflation of say 3% per year - the RPI figures would be higher than this but its a nice round number) we are being told by club owners that clubs cannot afford to spend more than an amount which inflation adjusted is less than 70% of what clubs were able to spend 12 years ago.

To take an indvidual example that shows how wages have been eroded, a player on £30k is on a wage worth about £21k 12 years ago.

If we keep the SC at is current level for another 12 years every £100 of wages paid to players would be worth only about £48 at the original prices.

I know many Saints fans desperately cling to the SC because the noughties were a very rare period of dominance over Wigan but you need to get over your emotional attachment to it and look at the facts.

The fact is that whether the SC is the root cause of the financial decline of RL or not (and personally I don't think the SC is the main cause of the problems RL has, it is just one example of a wider failure to have the right structures and controls in place to ensure that clubs plan properly for financial stability and sustainable growth and then deliver those plans), it is damaging the game.

Your point about whether or not clubs could afford to pay more misses the point. We should be setting aspirational goals (keeping pace with inflation isn't an aspiration by the way, in the long term it is a necessity, if we don't do it in the long term then the game will inevitably become semi-professional because in 10-15 years' time most players won't earn enough to be full time RL players.)

We need a system which ensures financial stability and growth for clubs. It isn't the job of the SC to do this. Even the most wild-eyed, foaming at the mouth fanatical supporters of the SC have given up claiming it can do this - the evidence is too obvious to ignore given fiascos such as Wakey, Crusaders, London, Bradford, Gateshull etc etc.

The clubs should produce business plans, have them independently assessed and when they have been approved they should be forced to stick to them.

I would argue the we should be putting in place a modest SC rise, say 3% per year, perhaps delaying its introduction until 2013 to allow clubs to rebuild after the recession. This would need to be accompanied by some proper financial controls to ensure that clubs did not overspend. (Frankly whether or not the SC is raised these controls are desperately needed.)

Under the present system clubs have no incentive whatsoever to grow their revenues even to keep pace with inflation and if that continues in the long term it will lead inevitably to the death of the professional game.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member11377
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2960.jpg
:2960.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "And I really wish people would stop talking about paying players more as if it's somehow immoral. '"

I have absolutely no issue with players earning more money - I wish they were all millionaires.

My issue is with those who try to kid themselves that RL has stockpiles of cash ready to throw at players if the cap is raised. When arguably the biggest club (Wigan) makes losses at the current cap level, raising the cap is not the no-brainer some people seem to think it is.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3525No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7007.jpg
[quote="Badwanger":3hoggrzp]IMO, Sculthorpe at his peak was better than Hanley was at his.[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="nickmanator":3hoggrzp]billy boston in todays game might pinch a spot bringin the cone on and that bein kind[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="robbierotten":3hoggrzp]Imo Sam Tomkins is a very poor mans Danny Brough he is just a average player getting bigged up by the idiots who comentate on sky.[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="Deano G":3hoggrzp]Jonathan Davies, who is his equal in [Super League] today?[/quote:3hoggrzp] [quote="Badwanger":3hoggrzp]Wellens[/quote:3hoggrzp]:7007.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "And I really wish people would stop talking about paying players more as if it's somehow immoral. Most RL players are currently earning derisory salaries compared to other sporting counterparts. What's more, most of us, if not all, would gleefully take higher pay-cheques if they were offered. We're not talking the obscene fees that top footballers get, just a little something extra to suggest that we actually place value on the superb sporting spectacle that we call RL.'"

As usual you make excellent points Cruncher.

Your comment about RL fans being upset at what players earn is particularly interesting.

Sometimes I wonder whether the people who are so in favour of the SC are motivated more by a bizarre and paranoid hatred and fear of Wigan (we are now back on top and IL's comments on this issue show that he is the last person to want to throw money around!) or by envy over player wages.

I think these days - despite Saints fans stuck in a late 90s timewarp popping up occasionally to rant about Wigan fans wanting to buy everyone etc - most of those in favour of the SC seem to be motivated by this anti-player agenda. They can't be motivated by a genuine desire to stop clubs failing financially since the SC doesn't do that, as the examples of Wakey and Crusaders show most recently, with lots of other clubs having got into severe difficulties in the SC era. Some wax lyrical about the mythical level playing field (which is always going to come in sometime soon, despite the continuing stranglehold that big clubs have on the league) - it's hard to take them seriously in 2011.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2960.jpg

Quote: Deano G "bizarre and paranoid'"

Couldn't have summed you up better myself
You ignore the point about the need to bring in proper financial controls. Given the recent failures of Wakey and Crusaders this is needed regardless of the SC.

Clubs shouldn't be allowed to overspend. Whether or not they can afford the maximum SC isn't the point - they should only be able to spend what they can afford.

You also ignore the facts on RL's declining financial position and the dismal future that awaits the game if nothing changes.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2960.jpg

Quote: Deano G "You also ignore the facts on RL's declining financial position and the dismal future that awaits the game if nothing changes.'"

You mean the declining financial position that has the RFL with record revenues and profits, some clubs (Hull, Leeds) making profits compared to their perilous financial position previously, an increased TV deal on the horizon, new stadia popping up across the league etc etc?

What are you comparing this "declining" financial position to? What was this golden age of prosperity you hark back to? Was it around the time that the biggest club in RL was selling their ground to stay afloat?

RL hasn't been in as healthy a state since I started watching it.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member19907No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1883.jpg
Didn't William Webb Ellis pick up the ball and run, someone should really tell Rugby Union. www.squadbuilder.co.uk:1883.jpg

Deano G

Your 3% increase per annum may sound a reasonable figure, but on the basis of spending 50% of you income on salaries would require an increase in revenue of £100k per annum year-on-year, based on the current value of £1.65 million.

Easy to pass glib comments on how players should be allowed to have their earnings kept in line with inflation, I'm sure the £100k+ players could absorb a £3k increase. Further to this, we are hardly talking in line with/below the national average salaries, are we?

As Cruncher has alluded to, and myself on more than one occasion, the emphasis for the cap should be on making the current situation work at it's most effecient. It is my belief that a sliding scale percentage discount should be applied to Academy produced plalers. Starting at 75% in the first year, then 50% and so-on and so-forth. By the fourth year I think it is fair to say they would be an established first-teamer.

It is those at the bottom of the salary scale that need looking after, not the top.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

At the end of the day, for all the intellectual argument - and some of it is intellectual, it's not just paranoid weirdness - that justifies maintaining the salary cap exactly as it is now, the far bigger danger to our game is the continued loss of bright young talents, or the ridiculous jacking up of their asking-price as RU continues to try to tempt them away.

Now ... we can pretend that this still isn't an issue if that makes us sleep better at night, but the reality is that Kyle Eastmond is about to leave. Saints fans will respond, as Wigan fans always did, with bravado about how he isn't that good anyway, how they won't miss him, how they can easily find another one ... but the reality is that he's one of the game's hottest properties, his RL club has put in massive work and cash developing him, and yet again he's leaving before they've seen anything like the best of him.

It boils down to one simple question: do we really want to become the seedbed for Rugby Union? (A Sale man of my acquaintance reckons the sole purpose of the Sale 'exhibition game' at Bolton is to make the club a household name in the Wigan/Leigh/St Helens area, as this is where they'll be doing most of their player-recruitment in the years to come).

And I say it again, we're not talking about ridiculous money that no-one can afford. Ian Lenagan may well argue that he hasn't got an extra £500 grand to throw at a greedy player, but, if that quote wasn't taken out of context, it's skewing the argument. We just need a bit more room to manouevure. I refuse to believe that, if he was allowed to do it, Eamon McManus would not be able to find sufficient extra cash to make RU think twice about throwing all their 2011 eggs into the Kyle Eastmond basket.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32342
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

Quote: getdownmonkeyman "Deano G

It is my belief that a sliding scale percentage discount should be applied to Academy produced plalers. Starting at 75% in the first year, then 50% and so-on and so-forth. By the fourth year I think it is fair to say they would be an established first-teamer.

It is those at the bottom of the salary scale that need looking after, not the top.'"

As you all know on here I have been advocating some form of dispensation/ reward for academy products for years now.

In Australia I believe that are looking at a points system, which will reward clubs for producing LOCAL players. Players brought in or bought in will incur a premium.

I'M sure Father Ted who posts on here will explain it far better than I can.

91 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
91 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.70166015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Seth
12m
Film game
karetaker
13m
Best Semi
ratticusfinc
31m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
33m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
mwindass
34m
Call for funds
Brew
Recent
Squad for HKR
Lord Tony Sm
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
1m
Squad for HKR
Lord Tony Sm
1m
Deeeekos
2m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
2m
Film game
karetaker
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
5m
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
7m
Squad 2024
faxcar
7m
Call for funds
Brew
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
ratticusfinc
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Deeeekos
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
Lord Tony Sm
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,890 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22