Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

I won’t quote any posters on both sides of the argument because I can understand to a degree both sides of the debate.

For my two pennies worth the date seemed quite rushed and they should have streamed it live on Wigan tv or at the very least they should have updated Twitter as they promised.

My single biggest concern is the long term viability of the club particularly with the new owners of the Latics, the financial issues caused by COVID-19 and the reduced value of the deal with Sky.
To a degree the standard of play pales into insignificance with the overall financial situation of the club.
From the brief chat that I had with my sons these areas were covered but my concerns haven’t been abated because other than a new Head of Marketing they didn’t tell me about any other plans to kickstart the club.

We need some new energy within the club and if IL and KR haven’t got the energy or desire they should step aside. If they need some respite after a very difficult 18 months then personally I’d been fine with that as long as improved communications commence form today because for the last 18 months there hasn’t really been any.

On the coaching front I’m caught between bringing back SW and total new start with potentially an unproven coach. What I don’t want is this siege mentality between the club/coaching staff and the fans that has existed off and on for about 7 years or so.

The lack of activity in schools, amatuer clubs and the still unresolved issue of declining numbers of young fans needs to addressed immediately. IL should be paying top dollars for the best Head of Marketing and I suspect that would mean a 6 figure package would be the minimum to attract the best available. I’d be interested to know who they are using to help them with this recruitment.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "
We need some new energy within the club and if IL and KR haven’t got the energy or desire they should step aside.
.'"

You're not asking for much, are you?

Obviously they'll step down at some point, but given that it's a job they're both pretty attached to, and have done very well until the Covid crisis threw everybody's cards into the air, I wouldn't hold your breath.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Double post

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Cruncher "Double post'"

As I typed that I thought that it could be seen as a bit callous but my meaning is that IL could handover the reigns to his son(s) or sell the sell club and KR may decide to move on to pastures new because I suspect the last 18 months or so would have been mentally and physically exceptionally draining.

I don’t wish either of them any ill on the contrary, there is a massive job to be done in still very testing times and to keep picking yourself up can be soul destroying particularly if you don’t see things improving anytime soon.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15448
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Frank Zappa":1sacjrvf]Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.[/quote:1sacjrvf] [quote="The_Enforcer":1sacjrvf]Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.[/quote:1sacjrvf]:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "As I typed that I thought that it could be seen as a bit callous but my meaning is that IL could handover the reigns to his son(s) or sell the sell club and KR may decide to move on to pastures new because I suspect the last 18 months or so would have been mentally and physically exceptionally draining.

I don’t wish either of them any ill on the contrary, there is a massive job to be done in still very testing times and to keep picking yourself up can be soul destroying particularly if you don’t see things improving anytime soon.'"

What if there isn't a good buyer? Look what happened to Latics when Whelan just sold to whoever was willing to buy.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2768No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23350_1468449137.jpg
[quote="roger daly":1a7cbd66]Oh dear, I believe you would be classed as s[sic] typical Wigan fan[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="wrencat1873":1a7cbd66]It's the mighty Wigan, they can do whatever they want.[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="Big lads mate":1a7cbd66]you arrogant pot prick[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="Tricky2309":1a7cbd66]Look prick do one[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="Willzay":1a7cbd66]you cocky pie eating c*nt.[/quote:1a7cbd66]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23350.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "If I'm honest I would say that's about 75% spot on, with the subjects you've mentioned, there are quite a few topics obviously that you haven't gone into because it was very very detailed

I would say that the 25% I'm saying isn't spot on, isn't because I think its wrong, just that I wouldn't say the context or sentiment of some of the stuff is correctly put.

For example

The IL and Rads dig (as I see it) over them being the ones who choose the players
It was far more complicated than that, and to be honest I agree with what they said.

They said they had the final say, they have people I the coahing set up who identify players, people who have input into the potential signings indie the coa hes and the head coach, but ultimately its those 2 that do the deal and sign off on it.

If I'm being honest, thats not mind blowing imo, in all sports now there are people who identity and complete deals on new players that aren't the Head coach, and the coach/manager has Input into it.

And he never said that those young lads would be the corner stone, he said those players had a big future and would play a big part in the next few years at Wigan. The context was, do we not pay those young lads what they're worth and get rid of 4/5 youngsters so we could bring in 1 big name player

Rads actually asked the audience (and to be fair not one member of the audience answered back) do you think we're doing the right thing? Should we continue to promote youth as we have done over the last 13/14 years.
One member of audience actually said later we have the best youth development in the country.'"

Jukesays, I explained that I copied a series of text messages I was sent from someone in attendance, nothing more. I also made the post to anger any prying eyes from the club about their clandestine meeting being leaked.

Having spoken to the person that sent the texts and others in attendance, I feel it's clear this was a face saving exercise where Bill and Ben have thrown everyone they can under the bus and by spinning bigger lies than we'd already been told.

It appears to have appeased the happy clappers with vague promises of moving in the right direction, while the more critical fans have been left even more bemused than before.

For example: Why did it take them 2 contact extensions to realise Lam was a clown? I knew for a fact that Burgess was crocked before he signed. I heard a very different version of events about Edwards that Bill and Ben unwittingly corroborated while getting lost in their ever-widening web of lies.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15448
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Frank Zappa":1sacjrvf]Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.[/quote:1sacjrvf] [quote="The_Enforcer":1sacjrvf]Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.[/quote:1sacjrvf]:

Quote: Suzy Banyon "Why did it take them 2 contact extensions to realise Lam was a clown?'"

Conditions on the ground change. It's hardly a shock move to extend a coach who finished top of the league and took us very close to winning the GF. I want him sacked now but that doesn't mean it was wrong to give him the contract at the time.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Grimmy "What if there isn't a good buyer? Look what happened to Latics when Whelan just sold to whoever was willing to buy.'"

Well it sounds like Danson won’t be a potential buyer and I’d be amazed if anyone else would buy us therefore, IL would have to pass on to his son(s)

RankPostsTeam
International Star4747
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73327_1685730441.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73327.jpg

So what is the point of Danson, then?

BTW thanks to Jukes and others for efforts over and beyond the cause in explaining all this, Like many, I'm far from convinced that not live-streaming was a good idea, although I can see arguments for the approach they took.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "As I typed that I thought that it could be seen as a bit callous but my meaning is that IL could handover the reigns to his son(s) or sell the sell club and KR may decide to move on to pastures new because I suspect the last 18 months or so would have been mentally and physically exceptionally draining.

I don’t wish either of them any ill on the contrary, there is a massive job to be done in still very testing times and to keep picking yourself up can be soul destroying particularly if you don’t see things improving anytime soon.'"

I know you're not one of the bad guys. I don't want to be adversarial about this either. We're all on the same side.

But it seems to me there was an awful lot of bile poured on here last night, the main cause of which was certain people's frustration that they hadn't got tickets to the forum. I wasn't there either, but from what I hear from those who were, it wasn't a disappointing event.

I've always believed that IL and KR are Wigan Warriors through and through. It's true that we've not seen any of the extravagant spending that Mo indulged in during his first tenure, or heard any of the types of ridiculous promises that Dave Whelan made. But Mo was operating without a salary cap and Whelan didn't fulfil those promises. In contrast, IL, supported by KR, has always been a realist and yet has also delivered lots of silverware. I know I'm telling folk something they're already aware of but I think we sometimes need reminding.

I'm not going to pretend, by the way, that all is hunky dory.

I've said on here myself that it feels as though there's a malaise at present. And some things have gone wrong that shouldn't have been allowed to. But I'd refute the argument that Wigan are a club in decline. That's the line being pushed by those in the media and on Twitter who want it to be so.

IL has pulled us back from the brink before. Within three years of our famous 'relegation' season we'd won the Grand Final (beating the last bunch of 'Supersaints', who Eddie and Stevo reckoned should have won because it would have been a fairy tale finish to KC's career ... yep, some things never change).

The thing I'm most concerned about, if I'm honest, is the situation with the stadium. I increasingly feel that it's too big for either us or Wigan Athletic, which means there will always be arguments about who gets priority, who pays for what etc. I don't know how long this latest Latics owner is going to last, but through sheer ignorance he seems to have reignited this whole feud again. So yes, these are troubling times.

But IL inherited that problem. It wasn't his doing.

If the guy's had enough and wants to go, that's different of course. But by the sounds of it, he still feels there's a job to do. So I'm still with him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15448
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "Well it sounds like Danson won’t be a potential buyer and I’d be amazed if anyone else would buy us therefore, IL would have to pass on to his son(s)'"

Do they want to run the club? Would they be better at it than the current regime, which has delivered a lot of success?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Grimmy "What if there isn't a good buyer? Look what happened to Latics when Whelan just sold to whoever was willing to buy.'"

Interesting point (and something I've though about long and hard for various reasons)

There was a guy last night who just kept repeating "Sell the club"
Unfortunately, for a few who want this to happen, as I've expressed many times, Multi millionares with say 30/40/50million to spare to buy and then invest over the next 10 years arent falling off trees.

And more importantly, if IL wants to retain the club shouldn't we show a bit of loyalty?
I mean no trophy in 3 years is hardly the biggest disaster to befall this club and again more importantly hes doing something about it, all under the backdrop of him once again investing A LOT of his own money to keep us debt free.
As I've said, they ackowledged their mistakes, they explained why they have stances on certain things that certain people may not like, but I and many others I've spoke to understand why they do it.
Itchy touched on the strain of the last 20months, I'm pretty sure he's been told a lot of whats been said.
But, as part of my statement I Thanked IL, Rads and all the staff for their commitment and efforts over the last 20months in what must have been an absolutely tumultuous episode of events that will have taken its toll mentally, physically etc.
The response to that statement from myself was from what I could tell a unanimous round of applause, because the people in the room could tell the efforts that everyone has gone through to keep the club afloat etc and to be honest i get the feeling that IL and Rads have played prominent roles in trying to keep the game afloat and even leaders to assist and resolve the problems the game has had over this period.

They didn't come out last night and tell us the whole thing is a disaster, they didn't tell us we were going into administration, they didn't tell us we weren't spending pretty much up to cap etc.

They told us that relatively speaking weve got through this thing well, we will be investing in new players (again interestingly enough no one actually replied negatively when he asked about did the fans want to stop the youth conveyor belt and put more money into top signings and was it the right thing to do, I suspect because we all k ow its the right thing to do), they have a plan and want to be part of the future of the club for the foreseeable future. Surely we should be thankful or at least gracious enough to respect that security whilst I admit, always looking to improve and be open minded.

Once again I am sure there will be some criticism of my defence of them, but ask yourselves this, I and others may over defend them, but how much is in the face of others being over critical?

I get that everybody wants to know everything, and I'm not naive to think that those there last night were told any more than 10% of the reality of what goes on or maybe even a polished version of things.
But
I also accept that 80/90% of things we wont know or ever will know the full story.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Jukesays "I'm not offended

I'm genuinely amazed that over a situation like this I.e. supporting a rugby club someone could imply (and you compound it by using it "Genuinely sounds like"icon_wink.gif what you are implying

You could have said its like x,x or x without implying people at the club are what you said. And, that others are complicit in it when using that analogy.

I've had to deal with situations surrounding this area in the past, and the number of people on Facebook or twitter for example who drag innocent bystanders into the argument, whos reputations are brought into question, who have lies told about them who are nothing more than people going about their business is beyond belief

I'll leave it at that, I would just say your choice of words are on the extreme, albeit I understand your sentiment behind the situation.'"

[ORIGINAL POST AMENDED]

My frustration boils purely from how the club backtracked without even such as a whimper. It smacked of hiding from proper scrutiny. That might not be the case and I’m not saying it is but that’s the impression I got.

I support IFL, always have and still do. I agree not everything has been right but which owner is perfect all the time? None. I’d rather IFL stay than the realisation of Ruddy’s fantasy and he go (I’m amazed Ruddy has such a vendetta to be honest but that’s a different debate).

From the sounds of it, it was worth it. There’s certainly been no tweets/posts saying it was a waste of time which in my mind is only a good thing. To be honest at the moment my main gripe is the lack of comms and why Lam is still here. The stadium is a medium - long term issue. Both us and Latics should have a sit down together and discuss moving forward (that may have already occurred for all we know). I think the stadium is a bit of a red herring. I also don’t think we’re a club in decline rather a club in transition still from the Wane era. We needed a good, strong coach to steer us through which we didn’t get and instead got a clueless one in Lam. If we had have appointed, for pure example and not saying we should have, a Craig Fitzgibbon/Jason Demetriou perhaps we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

I’m sat here looking at our issues thinking they seem a lot, but they’re a relatively easy fix. Our squad needs a forward power injection - we’re getting it. We need a new winger - we’re getting one, we could do with a new HB - we’re in the market, we need a new coach - Lam is going and IL/KR need to improve fan communication which they say they will. All that gets fixed and bingo, we’re sat here in 12 months wondering why we were so worried.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7769
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Suzy Banyon "Jukesays, I explained that I copied a series of text messages I was sent from someone in attendance, nothing more. I also made the post to anger any prying eyes from the club about their clandestine meeting being leaked.

Having spoken to the person that sent the texts and others in attendance, I feel it's clear this was a face saving exercise where Bill and Ben have thrown everyone they can under the bus and by spinning bigger lies than we'd already been told.

It appears to have appeased the happy clappers with vague promises of moving in the right direction, while the more critical fans have been left even more bemused than before.

For example

I never said that what you put was lies or inaccurate, I just said that there was context around certain statements etc.

From the rest of the post I guess I'm just a happy clapper, and coincidentally every other person who I spoke to must be as well as they all thought it was a good event.

Its also nice to know that we know nothing and are just naive happy clappers and its only the angry ones who couldn't get a ticket that actually know "The real truth".

I'd also find it strange that your mate who seems to be very unhappy with pretty much everything bill and Ben said, didn't stand up and ask them thise hard questions? Tell the. They were telling lies etc. They had ample chance to do so?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Cruncher "I know you're not one of the bad guys. I don't want to be adversarial about this either. We're all on the same side.

But it seems to me there was an awful lot of bile poured on here last night, the main cause of which was certain people's frustration that they hadn't got tickets to the forum. I wasn't there either, but from what I hear from those who were, it wasn't a disappointing event.

I've always believed that IL and KR are Wigan Warriors through and through. It's true that we've not seen any of the extravagant spending that Mo indulged in during his first tenure, or heard any of the types of ridiculous promises that Dave Whelan made. But Mo was operating without a salary cap and Whelan didn't fulfil those promises. In contrast, IL, supported by KR, has always been a realist and yet has also delivered lots of silverware. I know I'm telling folk something they're already aware of but I think we sometimes need reminding.

I'm not going to pretend, by the way, that all is hunky dory.

I've said on here myself that it feels as though there's a malaise at present. And some things have gone wrong that shouldn't have been allowed to. But I'd refute the argument that Wigan are a club in decline. That's the line being pushed by those in the media and on Twitter who want it to be so.

IL has pulled us back from the brink before. Within three years of our famous 'relegation' season we'd won the Grand Final (beating the last bunch of 'Supersaints', who Eddie and Stevo reckoned should have won because it would have been a fairy tale finish to KC's career ... yep, some things never change).

The thing I'm most concerned about, if I'm honest, is the situation with the stadium. I increasingly feel that it's too big for either us or Wigan Athletic, which means there will always be arguments about who gets priority, who pays for what etc. I don't know how long this latest Latics owner is going to last, but through sheer ignorance he seems to have reignited this whole feud again. So yes, these are troubling times.

But IL inherited that problem. It wasn't his doing.

If the guy's had enough and wants to go, that's different of course. But by the sounds of it, he still feels there's a job to do. So I'm still with him.'"

Personally I’d love the IL from 2010/2011 but unfortunately time goes by.

I’m not sure of IL age but unless he has a particularly good constitution retirement cannot be delayed indefinitely. If he feels that he has the energy and desire to turn things around (and only he knows that and possibly his family) then I’m fine with that as long as communications and the standards of the club across the board are significantly improved.
I tend to find that most people who criticise IL are usually “fans” who don’t attend games and haven’t done for over 10 years or more. I’m not a “happy clapper” ( don’t really like that term but unsure as to what else to us) but IL has done infinitely more good than bad however, some the decisions in the last couple of years have been questionable and in some cases just downright wrong but hopefully, he can kick on and find some of his old vigour.

I agree with you in that my biggest single worry is the stadium but that is closely followed by general finances of the club however, even if those issues can be resolved we need a significant stepped change in attitude/communication/ professionalism/marketing and a bit stoicism wouldn’t go amiss.
As a club we seem to lost a bit of get up and go which is understandable but eminently fixable. We cannot afford to get it wrong for another year hence my “step aside” comment. I want us to be successful but just as importantly I want to enjoy my club again. The last 3 years have been nothingness apart from the very odd occasions at say Huddersfield and Saints last year.
We need someone to grab us by the collar and drag into a new successful and professional era. IL may have to loosen the reigns a bit with senior management in achieving this but I’m not sure if that’s his style.

388 posts in 27 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
388 posts in 27 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

1.9970703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
6s
Recruitment rumours and links
MorePlaymake
11s
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
17s
Seth Nikotemo
Trojan Horse
1m
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
1m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
1m
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
2m
Man of Steel
matt_wire
3m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
3m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Leyther in n
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,524 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22