Jan 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73327_1685730441.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73327.jpg

i guess you've still on your self-enforced black-out of the NRL, then, NK. I'm really looking forward to this weekend's games to renew my faith in the greatest game,

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5193No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20333_1393344959.gif
Current thoughts - Mago out or get running up them plantations, get fit or get rid. Maybe a back up halfback, someone with a bit of experience on a short term deal. Big tall strong running second rower, like a McMeekin or Sironen type back rower.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20333.gif

What summed KR up was the whole badge debacle. I heard him on 'Out of you League' podcast say they consulted 12 fans of all ages from kids to elderly, when questioned was this enough people, he hit back with he wanted to keep the number small to avoid leaks. Why keep it a secret? If you get a small number for feedback you may get all yes men which is what he got, or in usual managerial fashion they use the 'people are always hesitant when it comes to change, so they'll have to learn to like it' line.

The crap kits is also watering down our identity along with the new crap badge, why do we need a break away from cherry and white hoops every 3 years? Says who? KR? Alls it does it loses our identity, the all blacks, Brazil FC, Bath RU, Australia RL all have instantly identifiable shirts, we should also but bit by bit that identity is being stripped away. If they want to mess about with a kit do it with the away kit.

In the fans forum, he said we are spent up for next year? How in the actual flip are we spent up with the players we have lost and the players we are gaining? Serious mismanagement of the cap and like others have said there ia no stardust in any of the signings.

In yeard gone by a lot of clubs will say 'Yes he's a good player but is he a good person also' when they sign players, I think we say 'Yes he's a good person, what's he like at rugby?' And end up with a team of choir boys who can't play rugby.

It,'s clear KR is liked by IL, I'm not saying he should.leave the club but he needs a rapid demotion, one that involves having nothing to do with running the club or signing players

Also Matty Peet is not the answer, not now. We are in dire straights and the last thing we need is an inexlerienced coach who has never played or coached at the highest level taking over.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2915
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Quote: NickyKiss "Unfortunately from what came out of the fans forum things won’t be given a major shake up anytime soon. It’s going to be a huge task to turn this around next season. The squad doesn’t look good enough. How there’s only 73k left in the kitty is mystifying when you compare it on paper to the Wire and Saints. It sounds like we’re struggling to get the Miller deal done and there’s not much else knocking about. The thought of going in with just Field and Smith is terrifying and once Hardaker is allowed to walk away we’ll have an outside backline of Bibby, Hankinson, Thornley and Marshall (or we might throw in the lad from London). All honest lads but bar Marshall they all should be back up players at Wigan. In the pack the kids are years away from maturing in to their peaks. If that’ll come anyway is for another debate, given how hard they’re being worked at such a young age and the chances are the better ones won’t be at Wigan when they hit their peak anyway. There is so much pressure on two NRL unknowns to turn that pack around but let’s hope they can.

All in all things aren’t looking great but things can change quickly. I’ve never been as glad of a break from Rugby League as I am now. I’ll be there at the start of next season and I’m sure the usual off season optimism will build but at this minute, it’s tough to see how we compete with Wire and Saints next season.'"

As a club we are a shambles and leaderless.

Good businessmen do not let the rot set in like our club has done for the last few years. The sheer inability to resolve the Lam issue in the first year tells you everything you need to know about the current capabilities of IL and KR. I will be forever grateful for IL in buying the club when he did and turn it around but all that is gone now. New blood is needed at the top for 2022 to start the turnaround. IL hasn’t I suspect got the energy to do that or the resources so the drift will continue.

I love the club and literally haven’t slept after another “performance” that quite frankly wasn’t as good as inept.
I’m done with club until major changes at the top take place.
I won’t be getting a ST nor will I buy my sons a ST as I usually do for Christmas. I will give them the cash to buy one but I won’t be making any attempt to contact the club for tickets.

Next year will be worse.
We have signed 3 Aussies with zero experience and a player with no heart and the end of his career.
If KR had come to me with that plan for 2022 I’d have fired him on the spot. To get to the situation where those signings are best we can do due to cap restrictions is incompetence of the highest order. IL and KR have led that incompetence.

I suspect we will sign Miller with Hardaker going the other way.
Peet will be head coach
The team will be “tough” and the defence will be competent. The play will be joyless and played in near silence. The marketing if any actually takes place, will be pretty pointless with a pretty dire product.
The incredulous lack of communication with the fans will continue.
What little talent we have will look to leave.
The decline of Farrell and Bateman will continue.
The Ancient and Loyal will be back. After all the shoite and bluff about the “Warriors” for the 150th anniversary the badge will be rolled out as “an integral part of our dna” or some other shoite like that.
The gates will continue to fall and silence at the ground on match day will become almost deafening.
I suggest that IL and KR are incapable of avoiding any of the above.

I will watch more amatuer rugby where I can actually get a beer with little or no trouble and would you believe it actually enjoy the rugby.

IL’s and KR’s time has been and gone

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2915
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: post "What summed KR up was the whole badge debacle. I heard him on 'Out of you League' podcast say they consulted 12 fans of all ages from kids to elderly, when questioned was this enough people, he hit back with he wanted to keep the number small to avoid leaks. Why keep it a secret? If you get a small number for feedback you may get all yes men which is what he got, or in usual managerial fashion they use the 'people are always hesitant when it comes to change, so they'll have to learn to like it' line.

The crap kits is also watering down our identity along with the new crap badge, why do we need a break away from cherry and white hoops every 3 years? Says who? KR? Alls it does it loses our identity, the all blacks, Brazil FC, Bath RU, Australia RL all have instantly identifiable shirts, we should also but bit by bit that identity is being stripped away. If they want to mess about with a kit do it with the away kit.

In the fans forum, he said we are spent up for next year? How in the actual flip are we spent up with the players we have lost and the players we are gaining? Serious mismanagement of the cap and like others have said there ia no stardust in any of the signings.

In yeard gone by a lot of clubs will say 'Yes he's a good player but is he a good person also' when they sign players, I think we say 'Yes he's a good person, what's he like at rugby?' And end up with a team of choir boys who can't play rugby.

It,'s clear KR is liked by IL, I'm not saying he should.leave the club but he needs a rapid demotion, one that involves having nothing to do with running the club or signing players

Also Matty Peet is not the answer, not now. We are in dire straights and the last thing we need is an inexlerienced coach who has never played or coached at the highest level taking over.'"

I know 2 of the 12 and from what they told me the change was going to happen because IL said it was going to happen. The club was probably looking for “buy in” i.e. a charade. A waste of time and money but a lovely earner for the marketing consultants

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player125No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Jan 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: moto748 "i guess you've still on your self-enforced black-out of the NRL, then, NK. I'm really looking forward to this weekend's games to renew my faith in the greatest game,'"

NRL is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on the whole game tbh! Thank god we at least have that. I’m a RL diehard yet watching Wigan this season has been a chore and an obligation to the point I don’t worry if I miss a game....in fact it has come as a welcomed excuse when I’ve had another obligation preventing me going...there was a time where I used to arrange my social life around rugby...not any more. I’ve lost interest that much I’m far more excited about Souths v Manly this morning than watching any Wigan game next year.

That’s the size of Wigan’s challenge if they want to avoid losing all but our core 4-5k who will go and clap a if it had a Wigan badge on it! Overpromting peet out of his depth, will bring no change at all when the club are in need of the greatest amount of change I’ve seen in my lifetime

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player125No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Jan 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "I know 2 of the 12 and from what they told me the change was going to happen because IL said it was going to happen. The club was probably looking for “buy in” i.e. a charade. A waste of time and money but a lovely earner for the marketing consultants'"

If they consulted 12 that’s an absolute insult...sums the club up at the moment...box ticking exercise just to pretend they’ve done it...pick 12 happy clappers and see what they think!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2765No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23350_1468449137.jpg
[quote="roger daly":1a7cbd66]Oh dear, I believe you would be classed as s[sic] typical Wigan fan[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="wrencat1873":1a7cbd66]It's the mighty Wigan, they can do whatever they want.[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="Big lads mate":1a7cbd66]you arrogant pot prick[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="Tricky2309":1a7cbd66]Look prick do one[/quote:1a7cbd66] [quote="Willzay":1a7cbd66]you cocky pie eating c*nt.[/quote:1a7cbd66]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23350.jpg

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "KR is just a puppet
A chief exec with an owner chairman is a lose lose situation. I don’t rate KR but his authority levels re major decisions are about the same as mine at Wigan RLFC I.e. jack shoite. By the way IF if you’d have spent less time with the “warriors” and kept the Wigan RLFC maybe you’d have seen the shoite in front of your eyes. Are we still having the Ancient and Loyal badge back IL/KR for 2022? You won’t see a cent from me for my kids or grandkids on any merchandise in 2022 “warrior” or RLFC

Any chief executive with half a brain and full of opium would have potted Lam after the Barcelona debacle

The last 3 years sits squarely with IL. Total utter shoite encapsulated in tonight’s “performance”

The squad for next year is worse than this year. I don’t care if Peet can walk down the Leeds and Liverpool canal with a boa on his head and a feather up his arris I won’t be there. I’m done. I’m finished.
It will be Peet. All the shoite about different options is just shoite pretty much like the shoite reverberated at the forum.

It’s not ale talk I’ve had zippo. Due to work commitments I literally ran to the ground tonight to get there on time. Never again until the club is stripped and rebuilt. I used to literally cry when we lost when I was a kid. Tonight I couldn’t give a fishes tit.

Waney we know each other do yourself a favour don’t comeback in any role unless you have total utter control on signings. It’s too late for that so good luck in your dealings with journeymen like Thornley and Miller. KR thinks Miller will be a good signing, that’s how good our management is. The club states how dependent they are on gate receipts and not one new signing has even a dot of stardust. Chief Exec and Chairman, I’ve shoite better before my breakfast.

IL has had a grave dereliction of duty over the last 3 years and it will take someone else to resolve it. He’s done dusted and an ineffectual owner who owns a pup and he’s castrated it.'"

This is my favourite ever post. Perfectly summed up. We are shoite.

Bet Bill and Ben, the tinpot men are frantically searching through their contact books this morning trying to sign some Wigan reject with a shortage of functioning limbs to try and stymie the further drop in season ticket sales after this season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2915
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: afootingmiracle21-12 "If they consulted 12 that’s an absolute insult...sums the club up at the moment...box ticking exercise just to pretend they’ve done it...pick 12 happy clappers and see what they think!!'"

The 12 were I believe quite widespread in terms of age etc but frankly a total utter waste of time.
IL I believe showed his frustration with the push back which is unprofessional and probably made the situation worse for the few people who were against the “new warrior”

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1537
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20441_1610278732.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20441.jpg

Quote: jonh "Maybe so..but we are a club in decline during his tenure.

Would he be in his current role if he had never played rugby league?

Would he be on his current role if he didn’t play for Wigan?

We all know the answer to those questions.'"

Jobs for the boys.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "KR is just a puppet
A chief exec with an owner chairman is a lose lose situation. I don’t rate KR but his authority levels re major decisions are about the same as mine at Wigan RLFC I.e. jack shoite. By the way IF if you’d have spent less time with the “warriors” and kept the Wigan RLFC maybe you’d have seen the shoite in front of your eyes. Are we still having the Ancient and Loyal badge back IL/KR for 2022? You won’t see a cent from me for my kids or grandkids on any merchandise in 2022 “warrior” or RLFC

Any chief executive with half a brain and full of opium would have potted Lam after the Barcelona debacle

The last 3 years sits squarely with IL. Total utter shoite encapsulated in tonight’s “performance”

The squad for next year is worse than this year. I don’t care if Peet can walk down the Leeds and Liverpool canal with a boa on his head and a feather up his arris I won’t be there. I’m done. I’m finished.
It will be Peet. All the shoite about different options is just shoite pretty much like the shoite reverberated at the forum.

It’s not ale talk I’ve had zippo. Due to work commitments I literally ran to the ground tonight to get there on time. Never again until the club is stripped and rebuilt. I used to literally cry when we lost when I was a kid. Tonight I couldn’t give a fishes tit.

Waney we know each other do yourself a favour don’t comeback in any role unless you have total utter control on signings. It’s too late for that so good luck in your dealings with journeymen like Thornley and Miller. KR thinks Miller will be a good signing, that’s how good our management is. The club states how dependent they are on gate receipts and not one new signing has even a dot of stardust. Chief Exec and Chairman, I’ve shoite better before my breakfast.

IL has had a grave dereliction of duty over the last 3 years and it will take someone else to resolve it. He’s done dusted and an ineffectual owner who owns a pup and he’s castrated it.'"

I could not have put it better myself and what has taken place during the last three years or so will remind many older supporters of the position the club was in at the end of the seventies when after a decade of failure, falling crowds, different coaches, poor signings and a terrible financial situation, the then board of directors asked a certain Maurice Lindsay to become Financial Director which led to the club being taken over by him and Jack Hilton, Tom Rathbone and Jack Robinson and a period of stability and success.

Perhaps, the time has come for the same thing to happen again and start afresh with new ownership, management and a more experienced and proven coach as well as the recruitment of better, bigger and more experienced players.

Otherwise, I can only see the club again going deeper into a period of failure, again falling crowds and a even worse financial situation like that of the seventies.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2915
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Ruddy Duck "I could not have put it better myself and what has taken place during the last three years or so will remind many older supporters of the position the club was in at the end of the seventies when after a decade of failure, falling crowds, different coaches, poor signings and a terrible financial situation, the then board of directors asked a certain Maurice Lindsay to become Financial Director which led to the club being taken over by him and Jack Hilton, Tom Rathbone and Jack Robinson and a period of stability and success.

Perhaps, the time has come for the same thing to happen again and start afresh with new ownership, management and a more experienced and proven coach as well as the recruitment of better, bigger and more experienced players.

Otherwise, I can only see the club again going deeper into a period of failure, again falling crowds and a even worse financial situation like that of the seventies.'"

It’s not that simple unless you know someone with odd £20m or so to buy the club and won’t expect the money back in his or her lifetime. That’s why I’m so frustrated and worried what the future holds.

IL in the first 8 years or so of his tenure for me was top class in terms of his management and delivery.
Since then it’s been a torturous decline and we haven’t hit the bottom yet.

Uncle Maurice had great foresight but little or no money. His second stint he almost finished the club off.
I’d love someone with the “front” of Maurice with millions in the bank but that would fantasyland or an impossibility.

Rathbone had little say in the running of the club and Robinson made some poor decisions during his chairmanship so it wasn’t all roses even when we were successful. We lucky to have secured 3 great coaches in 10 years of almost unbroken success enabled by professional dedicated rugby players.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player125No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Jan 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Biggest shame for me is these last few years (and pos the next) will tarnish the Leneghan legacy...possibly the best owner and administrator we’ve ever had until the last few years, but people are only going to remember this show and decisions to appoint peet etc that make it worse.

The off season is huge for us and a huge indication of the clubs ambition...we’re either heading for the early 80s again as some have said, or he can do something to turn it around!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18737No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16493_1299497226.jpg
[quote="king warrior":prbr924b]Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week Got to say this is a top signing[/quote:prbr924b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16493.jpg

Quote: post "In the fans forum, he said we are spent up for next year? How in the actual flip are we spent up with the players we have lost and the players we are gaining? Serious mismanagement of the cap and like others have said there ia no stardust in any of the signings.'"

IL said we had £75K left and then KR corrected him and said we also had an amount put to one side for a halfback. People assume that's £150k. So £225k left. We've then obviously got a bit of wriggle room regrading marquee signings.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29441
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Quote: afootingmiracle21-12 "Biggest shame for me is these last few years (and pos the next) will tarnish the Leneghan legacy...possibly the best owner and administrator we’ve ever had until the last few years, but people are only going to remember this show and decisions to appoint peet etc that make it worse.

The off season is huge for us and a huge indication of the clubs ambition...we’re either heading for the early 80s again as some have said, or he can do something to turn it around!'"

The decision on Peet could make things worse but they could make things a damn site better. It’s not you in particular but many people seem to be writing off Peet as a basket case before he’s even started. It’s only fair IMO that we give him a fair shot. It isn’t a given he’ll crash and burn at all, it isn’t a given he’ll just continue to plod away with our current style of concentrating on nilling teams and playing the most boring brand of rugby I’ve ever seen a team play etc. He could be sat there as frustrated as everyone else with how things have been going and be bursting with ideas of how he can change things. We better hope he is anyway.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4469
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
69704_1656949802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_69704.jpg

Quote: Ruddy Duck "I could not have put it better myself and what has taken place during the last three years or so will remind many older supporters of the position the club was in at the end of the seventies when after a decade of failure, falling crowds, different coaches, poor signings and a terrible financial situation, the then board of directors asked a certain Maurice Lindsay to become Financial Director which led to the club being taken over by him and Jack Hilton, Tom Rathbone and Jack Robinson and a period of stability and success.

Otherwise, I can only see the club again going deeper into a period of failure, again falling crowds and a even worse financial situation like that of the seventies.'"

Took longer than I thought for the resident troll to throw a "gang of four" post at us

79 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
79 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.05419921875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Marcus's Bic
6m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Trainman
9m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
11m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
12m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 17
Wheeto66
15m
Leeds
BigTime
16m
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
Recent
have the rules changed
wrencat1873
Recent
This site is crap
The Magic Ra
Recent
Leigh h
Simba16
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Injuries and available cover
DarksideDave
41s
WHO IS NEXT
Trebor1
43s
The Seagulls v The Panthers
SingaporeFax
44s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
47s
Where are the away fans
The Phantom
52s
Planning for next season
LeythIg
1m
Leigh h
Simba16
1m
Toulouse A
Peter Goddar
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Wheeto66
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
have the rules changed
wrencat1873
TODAY
FC v hull kr
Chris71
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Leeds Home
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Wheeto66
TODAY
Where are the away fans
The Phantom
TODAY
Salford Hold On To Beat Unlucky Hull FC
RLFANS News
TODAY
Rate My Takeaway
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Woeful performance against London
ploinerrhino
TODAY
Accountability
WelshGiant
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
The Magic Ra
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
tad rhino
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +13,483 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Hull KR14-16Catalans
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
CH 14 Toulouse12-12Bradford
WSL2024 7 LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10