FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wigan Warriors > Attendances - Do we need to be worried?
138 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Time some stop making excuses,. especially about Covid and faced the the truth about the state of the game today compared to a few seasons ago.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner233
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7307_1604754328.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7307.jpeg

Quote: Ruddy Duck "Time some stop making excuses,. especially about Covid..'"

If people are uncertain about attending because of Covid, that’s a valid excuse in my book. It will be some considerable time before things get back to normal, if at all.

Some folk in their teens, twenties and thirties are rather blasé about Covid because their chances of dying from it are extremely low. For those in their sixties and above, it’s a different matter altogether and a sizeable chunk of our support comes from that age category. Then there’s the possibility of Long Covid and facing a severe disability that’s going to hamper you for the rest of your life.

I’m sixty three, it won’t stop me watching the lads, it won’t stop me going to the pub, going on holiday or doing a whole host of other things that I do but I can well understand others being hesitant, if that’s their choice.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach531
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I dont think attendances were ever going to just jump back to normal as soon as restrictions were lifted. As a family we are currently all in isolation as all 4 of us have got covid, so still lots of people in the same boat with either contracting or isolating due to contacts.
There is then the loss of habit. If you get out of the routine on going to the game every Friday night, its very easy to replace it with something else (admittedly that could only really be sat in the house recently)
I saw a friend post on twitter earlier in the week that it cost him £100 for 2 adults and 2 juniors to attend the game, so that is going to put some off. If they are looking to take the family as they cant go on holiday etc, then £100 to watch some of the stuff being dished up IMO is too much for game of RL

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20341
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3rwwi1cz][color=#800000:3rwwi1cz]WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017 & 2024 SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2018 & 2023 CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011, 2013, 2022 & 2024 LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010, 2012, 2020 & 2023 ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019 WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018 BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012 CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012 [/color:3rwwi1cz][/b:3rwwi1cz]:

Typical gammon comments made from our some of our supporters yet again. I had another gammon tell me that this virus doesn't exist a couple of weeks ago and was all part of the 'great reset' to move into a cashless society, Rothschilds I kid you not.

Time to stay away from the conspiracy YouTube videos and QAnon website boomers...

RankPostsTeam
International Star3906
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65656_1708941604.jpg
[size=95:2obtgspq]23 LEAGUE TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]21 CHALLENGE CUPS[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]5 WORLD TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [b:2obtgspq][color=#FF0000:2obtgspq][size=100:2obtgspq]SAYS IT ALL REALLY[/size:2obtgspq][/color:2obtgspq][/b:2obtgspq]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65656.jpg

Quote: MattyB "Typical gammon comments made from our some of our supporters yet again. I had another gammon tell me that this virus doesn't exist a couple of weeks ago and was all part of the 'great reset' to move into a cashless society, Rothschilds I kid you not.

Time to stay away from the conspiracy YouTube videos and QAnon website boomers...'"

Slightly racist, but whatever.

RankPostsTeam
International Star676
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: The pieman "As a family we are currently all in isolation as all 4 of us have got covid, so still lots of people in the same boat with either contracting or isolating due to contacts.'"

Thats pretty bad luck, assuming your family are all fully vaccinated.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach531
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: muttywhitedog "Thats pretty bad luck, assuming your family are all fully vaccinated.'"

wife and myself are. Eldest daughter had 1 jab but youngest only just left school so not had any.

We think we know what started it, but its one of those things. The school tried to keep things going and held the prom as the last 18 months had been so disrupted for the kids. Unfortunately, the outcome is youngest seems to have caught it at the prom and passed it onto rest of us. We were all fit and healthy beforehand, so luckily at the minute seems like we are all ok

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player10No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2021Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

For me I'm not spending any more money on a very poor product which is now very overhyped. The referring of the matches is worse than it has ever been I feel and it feels like I'm watch WWE wrestling with the commentary of sky. I'll happily put my money into grassroots rugby and support the kids that play it for fun and the volunteers who help. That's where my money is now going. Nothing to do with covid. With the rfl running the game, watching rugby League in this country for me has become a chore rather than an exciting sport. It's like watching a dog suffer, the kind side of me says let's put it down and end the suffering, and invest in a puppy that I will find joy in bringing up. It's sad to see the old dog go but it's necessary and kind....... Sorry for the grumpy, sad, pathetic post. It's just the way I feel. Like I said I will continue to support the grassroots stuff, but super League can take a running jump for me. I'm only one person but looking at the figures there are a few more like me.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1360
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5177_1611486199.png
Category 3:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5177.png

I can't say that I'm impressed with what I've seen in the TV games. We haven't been to a game yet, but we do intend to. Mainly because we're going on holiday in the next week or so and don't want to put that at risk with getting pinged etc before we fly. We will definitely be returning to games once the holiday is done and all the tests etc completed. I suspect others will be in the same position.

They're not brilliant atm, but we've been going a loooooong time, and we've seen much worse

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The Pandemic is becoming a excuse for everything now and not just for not attending games in sport.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: 100% Warrior "I genuinely thought we’d be sold out for the first one back. In my mind we could have played Wigan Bulldogs and had a capacity on.

I can’t go as often as I’d like due to work and family life. It used to be gutting but it is what it is. I say used to be because recently with the goings on at the club I’ve had no appetite to either (even if I could). I went to the Leigh game last minute for example despite knowing I could go. I just have no desire to sit and watch drivel and be told afterwards it’s outstanding. There’s sometimes I think Alexander De Pffeffel has spiritually taken over Lam and trying to blind us with his nonsense.

I can’t go for a few weeks now, maybe even months. It may well be I’ve seen my last ‘live’ Warriors game in 2021 but the sad thing is - I’m not really that disappointed. I’m that despondent with the club and with RL in general that I’m not even bothered. It’s a sad state of affairs.'"

How on earth can there ever be a sell out at Whelan' Folly and blame put on any one Coach or Club when you see the general decline in the quality of the game as a result of the constant rule changes and the abundance of top class quality players like there was prior to 1996 when RU went professional.

Even the Amateur clubs are not getting the same number of kids interested in playing the game.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ruddy Duck "How on earth can there ever be a sell out at Whelan' Folly and blame put on any one Coach or Club when you see the general decline in the quality of the game as a result of the constant rule changes and the abundance of top class quality players like there was prior to 1996 when RU went professional.

Even the Amateur clubs are not getting the same number of kids interested in playing the game.'"

Do yourself a favour pal and just stop following RL. It’s abundantly clear you cannot stand it.

As for your last “point”. You couldn’t be more wrong. At my amateur club the number of kids has increased. The open age players list has enough for 4 teams. To put it simply; it’s never been busier. I also know that to be similar in other clubs. So to that end you’re once again showing how little you actually know. Typical keyboard warrior you are fella.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7750
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: 100% Warrior "Do yourself a favour pal and just stop following RL. It’s abundantly clear you cannot stand it.

As for your last “point”. You couldn’t be more wrong. At my amateur club the number of kids has increased. The open age players list has enough for 4 teams. To put it simply; it’s never been busier. I also know that to be similar in other clubs. So to that end you’re once again showing how little you actually know. Typical keyboard warrior you are fella.'"

I wouldn't waste your time pal
He's posted what 30/40+ posts in the last 2 weeks all having a swipe at Leneghan etc.
Blaming Leneghan
Blaming Rads
Blaming the RFL
Blaming the State of RL for falling crowds
Blaming Dave Whelan for the stadium (Get over it - it was 22 years ago!!!!)
Saying it's not Lams fault that were average/poor
Sticking up for my mate BFUT and we should be Grateful for his contribution for various reasons
We should go back to the gang of 4 (How does that stack up with Mo being in charge in the early/Mid 00's when crowds were far worse and the club was in complete disarray?).
etc
etc
etc

Yet - Not seen one positive or pro-active comment or suggestion for making things better with a credible supporting evidence that what he is saying is possible rather than just pie in the sky statements i.e. Build a stadium (Ok, where's the money coming from? Where would it be? Why would it be better in the new location than in it's current location? How would it be profitable etc.?)

EVERY TIME he posts I feel like replying, but maybe I am learning my lesson that I would be wasting my time.

They obviously has an agenda, but for the life of me I can't work it out.
I wish they'd just make one coherent post stating what their issue is, why and what they would do about it etc. without going on every thread and making a not so subtle Jibe at every one, from Whelan, Leneghan, Rads, other psoters etc. and taking a contradictory (You could say this is deliberate!) stance on coaches/players etc. to be controversial just to try and get some point (That I can't for the life of me work out what it is!) across.

I will make a statement to try and summarise their stance on all things Wigan/RL etc.

"Things are not as good as they used to be".

That seems to about sum it up?

RankPostsTeam
International Star4718No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51052_1304440802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51052.jpg

Quote: Ruddy Duck "How on earth can there ever be a sell out at Whelan' Folly and blame put on any one Coach or Club when you see the general decline in the quality of the game as a result of the constant rule changes and the abundance of top class quality players like there was prior to 1996 when RU went professional.

Even the Amateur clubs are not getting the same number of kids interested in playing the game.'"

rubbish

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15209No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

With the exception of the over-compensating Sky commentary team, for whom everything is incredibly exciting, and the atmosphere at half-full stadia is the best they've ever experienced, and such-and-such-a-virtually-unknown player is the best in the game at whatever it is he's just done, I feel there's a genuine worry in the air.

It's not really surprising. The pandemic has been a major disaster for so many of us personally. On top of that it's denied us lots of things we love, including watching sport. Even though Covid is now (hopefully) ending, British RL has suffered severely in financial terms and hasn't bounced back the way we'd have wanted ... a huge shake-up is coming along very soon, and a lot of people in the game are not going to like it one bit.

The fact we've all been watching so much more of the NRL has also contributed to this, as it's clearly shown us what an RL competition can look like when it reaches its full potential. That's something we've not seen in the UK for decades (if at all) and despite the forthcoming changes (which are obviously only coming because they've been forced upon us), it feels as though it's further away now than ever.

The approach of the World Cup might have alleviated some of that a little. Interest and anticipation would have grown, and I'm sure we'd have seen crowds going up. But inevitably the Phil Goulds of this world still seem to have the casting vote in the Southern Hemisphere. That's a whole other argument of course, but it could have helped boost the game's feel-good factor and yet now its just another source of embarrassment and controversy.

I'm not trying to be negative for negative's sake, by the way. Many posters on here will know that I used to be categorised as a 'happy clapper'. But a few people I know are despondent about the game in general, and as well as not going because they are worried about Covid, have said they aren't bothering because the game is a shadow of what it was. I don't agree with that entirely, but I am concerned at our overall inability to get things right, especially in times like these.

I've not missed a home game yet, I should add. So by all means shoot this post down, but don't get personal.

138 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
138 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.646484375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Nathan Mason
Ckt2487
21m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
23m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
Reserves v London
GP1
Recent
Barrow
supercat
Recent
2024 l Academy Scholarship & Reserves News
fanstanningl
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
28s
Other Championship Clubs
Dr Dreadnoug
46s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
fanstanningl
56s
Reserves v London
GP1
58s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
1m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
1m
Super League form rewarded as Wane names squad to travel to Toulouse
Mark_P1973
1m
Tom Johnstone
wrencat1873
1m
International
MorePlaymake
1m
Barrow
supercat
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Nathan Mason
Ckt2487
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Half Time Report
Kettykat
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Wanderer
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
TODAY
Englands Youngsters Beat France With Ease Despite Early Scare
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves v London
GP1
TODAY
Big Win for England Women Over France in Toulouse
RLFANS News
TODAY
Dewsbury away
Dave K.
TODAY
Olly Russell 4 year deal
PopTart
TODAY
SuperLeague Plus Fixtures
karetaker
TODAY
A good signing for the Robins
Huddersfield
TODAY
International
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Halifax v Whitehaven
terry silver
TODAY
Jayden Okunbor
tommyfromhul
TODAY
Kevin Sinfield event
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Red Devils appoint development manager in Ghana
Huddersfield
TODAY
Leopards sign Newcastle Knights full back
Huddersfield
TODAY
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 Contains Spoilers
RLFANS News
TODAY
David Armstrong For 2025
J7P1
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,044 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 4th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 Fri 5th Jul
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Nathan Mason
Ckt2487
21m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
23m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
Reserves v London
GP1
Recent
Barrow
supercat
Recent
2024 l Academy Scholarship & Reserves News
fanstanningl
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
28s
Other Championship Clubs
Dr Dreadnoug
46s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
fanstanningl
56s
Reserves v London
GP1
58s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
1m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
1m
Super League form rewarded as Wane names squad to travel to Toulouse
Mark_P1973
1m
Tom Johnstone
wrencat1873
1m
International
MorePlaymake
1m
Barrow
supercat
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Nathan Mason
Ckt2487
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Half Time Report
Kettykat
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Wanderer
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
TODAY
Englands Youngsters Beat France With Ease Despite Early Scare
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves v London