Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_76097.jpg

Quote: I told you so "Ah yes, the last year under Noble when we were reigning champions and cup finalists. Yawn.

This is the exact same cack you miserable gets were coming out with last year. Although to be fair you have a better chance of being able to say "I told you so" come the end of the season. Throw enough sh*t, broken clocks etc.'"

Getting pretty sick & tired of hearing the fact we were champions last year, world champions this year and cup finalists as an excuse for the absolute rubbish displays in the last few months...honestly, give it a rest. The team is not playing well, the injuries and subsequent results have knocked confidence and the coaching staff don't look like they have a remedy. It is quite obvious things need changing.

Super League rugby evolves, fast. Coaches are far better equipped now-a-days to see what or who isn't performing and they can usually make the required changes. Shaun Wane doesn't seem to be one of those, for whatever reason, nothing ever seems to change. Same tactics, week in, week out and that can only be down to his stubbornness in outright belief that eventually it will work and we will get a result. He hasn't quite grasped that the other "top" teams have evolved and can see our plays and predictability a mile off!

RankPostsTeam
International Star2795No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: RichieS "Getting pretty sick & tired of hearing the fact we were champions last year, world champions this year and cup finalists as an excuse for the absolute rubbish displays in the last few months...honestly, give it a rest. The team is not playing well, the injuries and subsequent results have knocked confidence and the coaching staff don't look like they have a remedy. It is quite obvious things need changing.

Super League rugby evolves, fast. Coaches are far better equipped now-a-days to see what or who isn't performing and they can usually make the required changes. Shaun Wane doesn't seem to be one of those, for whatever reason, nothing ever seems to change. Same tactics, week in, week out and that can only be down to his stubbornness in outright belief that eventually it will work and we will get a result. He hasn't quite grasped that the other "top" teams have evolved and can see our plays and predictability a mile off!'"

I've yet to see anything like a positive post from you mate?
You say we haven't evolved and we're predictable but yet we've been consistent enough to make the last 4 grand finals and won 2 of them.
Nobody would have predicted Castleford's rise this season, nor Salford and Wakefield for that matter. Likewise nobody would have predicted Warrington missing the top 8 or Wigan being at the bottom end of it. It's sport and things like that happen. We don't have a given right to win and we have to accept the emergence of other clubs.

None of us are happy with our current position but there are mitigating factors that we have to accept. The injury crisis was unprecedented. We lost our scrum half with a broken jaw, our back up scrum half (Shorrocks) was out for the season, the other back up (Powell) was covering at hooker and we had to play a 17 kid (Woods) who for all the world was never ready. That's just one example of the mitigating factors I'm talking about!

I stand by my earlier comments, with a good pre season and more luck with injuries I'd put my mortgage on us to make next year's grand final.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15440
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Frank Zappa":1sacjrvf]Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.[/quote:1sacjrvf] [quote="The_Enforcer":1sacjrvf]Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.[/quote:1sacjrvf]:

Quote: Bigredwarrior "I've yet to see anything like a positive post from you mate?
You say we haven't evolved and we're predictable but yet we've been consistent enough to make the last 4 grand finals and won 2 of them.
Nobody would have predicted Castleford's rise this season, nor Salford and Wakefield for that matter. Likewise nobody would have predicted Warrington missing the top 8 or Wigan being at the bottom end of it. It's sport and things like that happen. We don't have a given right to win and we have to accept the emergence of other clubs.

None of us are happy with our current position but there are mitigating factors that we have to accept. The injury crisis was unprecedented. We lost our scrum half with a broken jaw, our back up scrum half (Shorrocks) was out for the season, the other back up (Powell) was covering at hooker and we had to play a 17 kid (Woods) who for all the world was never ready. That's just one example of the mitigating factors I'm talking about!

I stand by my earlier comments, with a good pre season and more luck with injuries I'd put my mortgage on us to make next year's grand final.'"

Spot on. We have been through a terrible injury crisis and may still win two of the top three trophies on offer, whilst avoiding the middle 8s. Change nothing and I still think we will be there or thereabouts next year, injuries permitting.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg

Your right, you are yet to see a single positive post from me. I only came across the forum by chance and joined in July, correct me if I am wrong but other than scraping into a CC Final has anything positive happened? Until it does. your unlikely to see a positive post from me icon_smile.gif

All the other clubs, bar maybe Castleford have had injuries too, everyone else has coped. Warrington have issues, I will admit, but things are improving...aside the other clubs, which doesn't interest me, my point is that we never change our game plan, we never have a plan b and we are predictable to the point where the majority of teams can deal with us a lot easier than in the past 2-3 years. When Maguire came, he evolved us, turned us into something special...Wane took over and made a few tweeks to an already good side and kept us going...since then, the other teams have improved significantly and in my opinion, overtaken us tactically and have far superior players on their rosters for a lot less money!

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg

I must also add, no where have I ever stated we deserve to win by just turning up. I love the competitive league, what I don't love is a predictable Wigan that lack flair and the intelligence to change things when we up against it.

Leeds have made several changes and key additions from last year, when they have a fully fit squad, as proven by last week, will 9 out of 10 times beat us.

Castleford lost arguably the best winger in RL, replaced him for less money, made some additions and again, with a fully fit squad to choose from will 10 out of 10 times beat us.

You telling me that by adding Forsyth, Escare, Navarette and Leuluai were quality additions? Was keeping GW as a marquee a good idea, has he repaid any of commitment by us that with improved performances? As champions last year we stood still. We didn't evolve like the rest of the top teams and we are now paying the price for that.

We entirely deserve to be where we are. I too stand by my comments, things need to change.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32321
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

Quote: RichieS "I must also add, no where have I ever stated we deserve to win by just turning up. I love the competitive league, what I don't love is a predictable Wigan that lack flair and the intelligence to change things when we up against it.

Leeds have made several changes and key additions from last year, when they have a fully fit squad, as proven by last week, will 9 out of 10 times beat us.

Castleford lost arguably the best winger in RL, replaced him for less money, made some additions and again, with a fully fit squad to choose from will 10 out of 10 times beat us.

You telling me that by adding Forsyth, Escare, Navarette and Leuluai were quality additions? Was keeping GW as a marquee a good idea, has he repaid any of commitment by us that with improved performances? As champions last year we stood still. We didn't evolve like the rest of the top teams and we are now paying the price for that.

We entirely deserve to be where we are. I too stand by my comments, things need to change.'"

Apart from Parcell who do you think that Leeds have signed that has significantly improved their squad?

Would you be happy to have Eden before Manfredi, Burgess, Davies and Marshall?

I thought Escare looked a very good signing prior to his injury.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15440
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Frank Zappa":1sacjrvf]Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.[/quote:1sacjrvf] [quote="The_Enforcer":1sacjrvf]Most idiotic post ever goes to Grimmy..... The way to restart should be an arm wrestle between a designated player from each side.[/quote:1sacjrvf]:

Quote: RichieS "Was keeping GW as a marquee a good idea'"

Seriously??? It baffles me that he is about the same age as Liam Sutcliffe, Jordan Lilley, Dec Patton and Danny Richardson. They are all working towards trying to nail down starting shirts in the next few years. George has the top try assists in the league. He has played about 100 games and will be in the running for an England shirt at the end of the year, yet he still has a decade's worth of rugby ahead of him. IMO he is the single most valuable player in the Super League and we did incredibly well to ward off NRL interest.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4697
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73327_1685730441.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73327.jpg

Quote: Cruncher "Unfortunately, I think you're right.

There are some mitigating factors, for sure, like the injury crisis. And it can't be denied that, technically, this could still turn out to be be a season of achievement ... though that increasingly feels like a longer and longer shot. Only maths can now get us to Old Trafford, while I'm not completely convinced that winning at Wembley would make 2017 a great year given that the Challenge Cup is a lesser thing these days. Hull will start as clear and deserved favourites, anyway, but even if we do win, I stil feel that would only partially mask a number of problems.

I'm not one of these idiots on the other site who consistently call for everyone's head, but performance-wise, I honestly feel that we've passed a point of no return this season. Certain players have stolen a living at Wigan in 2017. FPN appears to be another Aussie on holiday; Joel has been the predictable shadow of his former self since returning from Union; Isa, while a willing lad, will only ever be that; Tommy should have retired last year; Sam, though he's improved these last few weeks, is hardly performing like a marquee player, etc. More worrying for me, though, as others have said, is the overall lack of motivation ... I've lost count of the number of times this season when average opponents have walked through half-hearted Wigan line-defence. And ultimately, that must be down to the coaching staff. I also worry that the turgid football we're playing, and the uninspired attacking moves, are killing the crowd's enthusiasm.

I'd be very surprised if some changes weren't currently under consideration, though I admit that if we do win the Cup, that makes it hard for the Chairman to make the ultimate decision.'"

Hear hear! eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2795No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I'm really not convinced that we need wholesale changes. A new addition to the squad is always welcome for a new season but some of the comments on here seem way OTT.
We started this season looking fast and slick. Tommy was guiding us around the park and Williams was running riot and tearing teams apart. The injuries kicked in and understandably our standards on the field dropped but the lads who came in deserve great credit for their effort and commitment. Ideally they'd be drip fed into the first team but were thrown in all at once with very little experience around them. We can't lose sight of that and they'll all be better for it.
Forsyth didn't get enough credit for me. Defending in the centre is the hardest place to defend and he did it with aplomb. He showed some good touches too and he now gives us decent, reliable cover in the position.
Marshall, Davies and Wells have all proved themselves to be SL quality and top level cover for injuries. I really hope they all kick on from here.
We just need a bit of luck and a few wins to build the confidence back up and we'll be fine.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg

Quote: Rogues Gallery "Apart from Parcell who do you think that Leeds have signed that has significantly improved their squad?

Would you be happy to have Eden before Manfredi, Burgess, Davies and Marshall?

I thought Escare looked a very good signing prior to his injury.'"

Parcell was the key addition I was referring too, the improvement in their play is obvious a full pre-season on working on what was needed. I have always rated McDermott and believe the key difference between him and Wane is that he accepted his job was on the line and knew he needed to change things.

I would have Eden over Burgess any day of the week....yes! Castleford also recruited Sene Lefao and Hardacre and as a team they have improved significantly tactically and defensively.

Your missing my point, we recruited poorly in the off season, if you disagree, then cool. I feel we have given new contracts to players that aren't really top-notch or can really potentially improve whereas the teams around us have. Tactically and defensively we have slipped, massively, that you cannot argue with. We have no real threat on the final plays in & around the opponents try line and our kicking game is shocking!

RankPostsTeam
International Star2795No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: RichieS "Parcell was the key addition I was referring too, the improvement in their play is obvious a full pre-season on working on what was needed. I have always rated McDermott and believe the key difference between him and Wane is that he accepted his job was on the line and knew he needed to change things.

I would have Eden over Burgess any day of the week....yes! Castleford also recruited Sene Lefao and Hardacre and as a team they have improved significantly tactically and defensively.

Your missing my point, we recruited poorly in the off season, if you disagree, then cool. I feel we have given new contracts to players that aren't really top-notch or can really potentially improve whereas the teams around us have. Tactically and defensively we have slipped, massively, that you cannot argue with. We have no real threat on the final plays in & around the opponents try line and our kicking game is shocking!'"

Eden over Burgess any day of the week? icon_lol.gif

It's all about opinions but that comment is a clear indication that your opinion isn't worth a carrot! However, I'll humour you.

We recruited Leuluai- a huge improvement on Smith and Burgess - a great addition to the squad having seen Sagrinson leave.

Our half back options have simply been limited because Shorrocks has not been available and Powell has had to cover for MM. If Escare was fit we'd have the option to try Sam in the halves but he's not.

When Leuluai was rumoured to be going to Saints there was real discontent on here that we could allow that to happen. As I've said earlier, Leuluai was really leading us around the pitch in the early part of the season and that allowed Williams to cause havoc. We'll click and when we do I'm sure we'll put a lot of egg on a lot of faces, probably including yours!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1830No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15723.gif
:15723.gif

Stick Burgess in the Cas team and he'd have scored just as many as Eden, if not more. He's a far better around player.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
76097_1531391567.jpg

Quote: ChrisA "Stick Burgess in the Cas team and he'd have scored just as many as Eden, if not more. He's a far better around player.'"

I actually bloody wrote that!!!!! Then deleted it....your bang on. I was trying to say that as we play so one dimensional, it wouldn't matter if Eden was on the wing.

I prefer Eden to Burgess, but that's my preference. Your is obviously budgie so fair play. No arguments here and my opinion, albeit carrot worthy, is still just that icon_smile.gif

Wasn't aware of the rumours regards TL and saints so can't comment. I personally wouldnt of kicked up a fuss if he had. I pray for this "click" you mention, and as and when it does happen, I will be sure to post an apologetic, egg-faced, POSITIVE post icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2919
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Quote: RichieS "I actually bloody wrote that!!!!! Then deleted it....your bang on. I was trying to say that as we play so one dimensional, it wouldn't matter if Eden was on the wing.

I prefer Eden to Burgess, but that's my preference. Your is obviously budgie so fair play. No arguments here and my opinion, albeit carrot worthy, is still just that its all about opinion Ritchie. if we all thought the same it would be a much poorer place.
For what it is worth on the whole I agree with most of what you say but Eden better than Burgess?????

I quite admire Bigreds stoicism but I've just got completely bored with the style of rugby and the sheer lack of atmosphere at all matches. Declining attendances dont lie and even if we win the CC without some new blood on the playing front and some fresh coaching input (would be happy with new assistant for SW) then crowds will continue to decline.

93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.95751953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
mwindass
37m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
38m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
tad rhino
Recent
Round 17 Warrington Away
Loiner at la
Recent
Bradford Away 140724
Luppylad
Recent
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Yellow G
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
1m
Las Vegas Official
Wires71
1m
Bradford Away 140724
Luppylad
1m
Wakefield H
Bullseye
2m
TV Games - Not Hull
Riderofthepa
2m
Watson toast
FIL
2m
Salford - Away
Riderofthepa
2m
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
3m
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
3m
Squad 2024
Listenup94
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
SFW
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
FIL
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
doc999
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Redscat
TODAY
Bradford
BigTime
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
Luppylad
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
the-bearded-
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
Loiner at la
TODAY
Saints h
moto748
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
christopher
TODAY
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
TODAY
Wakefield H
Bullseye
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,840 ↑5780,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
17:30
Catalans
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Fri 12th Jul
NRL 19 Cronulla58-6Wests
SL 17 LondonB20-34Castleford
WSL2024 8 WiganW12-16St.HelensW
SL 17 Wigan16-12St.Helens
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10