Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Quote: MadDogg "The interchange bench in general turned out to be a bit of a disaster for Wigan. Dupree comes on and gets sinbinned, Leeming makes two errors and is subbed again after 15 minutes, Mago again with limited minutes and looked to struggle with the pace and Nsemba wasn't used. I'd have to look at the stats but I'd be surprised if we even used all of the 8 interchanges as well. Fix that and take out the cards and we're in a better position straight away.

Ultimately there looks very little between the sides atm. Saints with Paasi to come back look like they may still have the edge in the forwards but Wigan's pace will surely come into play more as the season goes on.'"

I think Havard, Cooper and especially Walters will play a massive role in our chances of success. One thing I thought yesterday did for me was to give clarity on our best side (which is basically just deciding the make up of the pack). Mago deserves all the praise in the world for his efforts in getting fitter and his form and there are plenty of games there for him but if we had a full squad tomorrow and a big game to play, I think Walters comes in for Isa, Havard for Mago and even though I probably wouldn’t go with 3 props on the bench, I think we’d see Cooper for Nsemba.

RankPostsTeam
International Star419
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
72483_1397997052.jpg
[b:90hulqic][color=#BF0040:90hulqic]The only reason they look up to you is because they chose to kneel.[/color:90hulqic][/b:90hulqic]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_72483.jpg

Quote: Phuzzy "You said you thought there was similar room for improvement in both teams. I didn't see you playing with 12 men unless I missed it. By that reasoning Salford can improve as much as you the next time you meet. Do you think that's the case?'"

Well no it seems like you didn’t really follow the conversation. We were talking about scope for improvement for the teams at large, to do that you’d be talking about how the game was going at 13 v 13 which is what I was doing and I assume Nicky was as well. If you want to talk about room for improvement as the game was at 13 v 12 then yeah… of course there’s more room for improvement from you. You were also much further behind us when you were down to 12 lol. It doesn’t make sense to approach it from that perspective

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29680
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg

Quote: apollosghost "With all due respect to Farrell and Isa who've been tremendous servants to the club I'll be bitterly disappointed if Walters and Nsemba aren't our first choice 2nd row come the back end of the season'"

I love Willie Isa (don’t ever miss the surname of that sentence), he’s been brilliant for us and has brought great value but I do agree on him sadly. His age is showing and there isn’t enough threat or ability to make ground on that right side currently without KPP or his replacement in Walters. I’ve been hugely impressed with Adam Keighran but in a grind like yesterday I also thought we missed Toby Kings ability to make ground. Keighran is a different sort of centre and that’s fine but you can’t then lose meter makers in other areas.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5479
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29557.png

Quote: The Reaper "Well no it seems like you didn’t really follow the conversation. We were talking about scope for improvement for the teams at large, to do that you’d be talking about how the game was going at 13 v 13 which is what I was doing and I assume Nicky was as well. If you want to talk about room for improvement as the game was at 13 v 12 then yeah… of course there’s more room for improvement from you. You were also much further behind us when you were down to 12 lol. It doesn’t make sense to approach it from that perspective'"

You mean we were winning when it was 13 v 13 despite having been down to 12 men for 10 minutes at that point? Or do you mean we were clearly getting on top prior to the Byrne sending off? Perhaps you mean you couldn't score when we were first down to 12 and only managed to score a try in the dying minutes despite both those advantages?

Again, I'll ask you the same question: Do you think Salford will have the same room for improvement as yourselves when you next meet?

RankPostsTeam
International Star419
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
72483_1397997052.jpg
[b:90hulqic][color=#BF0040:90hulqic]The only reason they look up to you is because they chose to kneel.[/color:90hulqic][/b:90hulqic]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_72483.jpg

Quote: BoredWiganer "As i am a boring barsteward i thought i would record our errors & discipline issues as i watched the game on the tele this morning. I felt it was yet again at an unacceptable level when at the game yesterday as it has been all season.

It is something we really need to be working on, as the periods when we behave and control the ball we where very competitive.

2 min - Byrne clear offside on kick
5 min - Field tackle in air
7 min - Wardle knock on (more forward pass imo)
10 min - French forward pass - terrible pass in general
11 min - 6 again Farrell holding down
11 min - 6 again Thompson second attempt, O'Neill prob should have given another one for holding down a couple of tackles later aswell.
14 min - O'Neill high tackle off the kick
16 min - Ellis high tackle
18 min - Field knock on
24 - penalty for offside Ellis - would have been a Field knock on otherwise
28 - Dupree leading with elbow - fair yellow imo
35 - Farrell knock on
45 - Leeming knock on
49 - Leeming knock on (rip by Clarke to be fair)

Notice how we have a 13 min spell without any errors or discipline issues - this is about the only time during the game i feel we are on top and coincidentally when we score our only points. Just thought that was worth pointing out.

62 - High tackle with shoulder Byrne - fair red card imo.
63 - Smith holding down 6 again
77 - Smith high tackle

To be fair we cleaned up a lot in our second half and was much more competitive generally for it, we just ran out of gas near the end, we gave ourselves a lot of extra work in that first half + the cards and it took its toll in the end.

I am also going to throw an error in for Peet, not playing Nsemba, even when we went down to 12 men for the last 18 mins was criminal in my eyes. That big body and fresh legs would have been invaluable at that moment, not to mention the different dimension he brings to the game that we needed.

If Peet can't trust a player's involvment in a high stakes period of the game when our backs are against the wall, then that player shouldn't be in the 17 man squad at all. Would he have trusted Hill more? If so he should have played him instead, even if i feel Nsemba earned his chance vs. Sheffield.'"

Yeah, bit bizarre to not bring him on when you were down to 12, when an injection of energy was clearly needed. As you say, he’s also a beast of a man so could cause some problems and make some much needed metres. Cant really get my head around what Peet was thinking there

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player349
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
78137_1709821937.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_78137.jpg

Quote: sergeant pepper "I'm clear of the beer and I'm 100% doubling down on my posts from yesterday.

I honestly can't see how people don't see how biased he was yesterday. If he's going to send Wigan players off en masse and not do anything for players in a RedVee, then he deserves everything he gets & more.

He ruined what should have been a good day. Sell out, almost two fully strength sides, pubs in town full of fans etc. Instead he decided it was all about him.'"

And you are fully entitled to your opinions to the current stanfard of refereeing and rules, but i feel you could articulate it much better than the personal insults you are currently throwing around.

For the record, i think Kendall was pretty fair yesterday, both teams got away with a couple of things but it balanced out. In fact, he could have been much harsher with us in 6 agains and penalties if he had wanted to, our discipline is a big issue currently.

I also don't like the direction that the rules are heading in, Dupree's should have been a penalty only & Byrne's a yellow, but under the current rulesets the ref's hands are tied so i feel the cards he gave out were justified. Things will only get worse next season, i forsee disaster with the armpit rule.

RankPostsTeam
International Star419
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
72483_1397997052.jpg

Quote: Phuzzy "You mean we were winning when it was 13 v 13 despite having been down to 12 men for 10 minutes at that point? Or do you mean we were clearly getting on top prior to the Byrne sending off? Perhaps you mean you couldn't score when we were first down to 12 and only managed to score a try in the dying minutes despite both those advantages?

Again, I'll ask you the same question
Bro what the are you talking about lmao

I was asking Nicky why he felt Wigan had more improvement in them than saints did as I don’t see where it’s coming from. It largely seems based on our attack not being very good but when it was 13 v 13, you managed to make a grand total of one chance in the entire game which wasn’t down to the team but rather a piece of brilliance from an individual.

I said I could quite easily see plenty of room for improvement from both sides based on what we saw yesterday.

I legitimately don’t have a clue what it is that you’re trying to argue. You think you were the better team at 13 v 13? If so I’d like to know what that was based on considering we had more territory than you, made more metres and created more chances and line breaks

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5479
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: BoredWiganer "And you are fully entitled to your opinions to the current stanfard of refereeing and rules, but i feel you could articulate it much better than the personal insults you are currently throwing around.

For the record, i think Kendall was pretty fair yesterday, both teams got away with a couple of things but it balanced out. In fact, he could have been much harsher with us in 6 agains and penalties if he had wanted to, our discipline is a big issue currently.

I also don't like the direction that the rules are heading in, Dupree's should have been a penalty only & Byrne's a yellow, but under the current rulesets the ref's hands are tied so i feel the cards he gave out were justified. Things will only get worse next season, i forsee disaster with the armpit rule.'"

That's not strictly true. He could still be more even handed (under the current rules the accidental head clash is a card etc.) and, it's been said that the video ref thought there was mitigation in the Byrne sending off and it should have been a yellow. Those types of decisions are on the ref. They're hands aren't tied. It's down to interpretation.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5479
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: The Reaper "Bro what the love are you talking about lmao

I was asking Nicky why he felt Wigan had more improvement in them than saints did as I don’t see where it’s coming from. It largely seems based on our attack not being very good but when it was 13 v 13, you managed to make a grand total of one chance in the entire game which wasn’t down to the team but rather a piece of brilliance from an individual.

I said I could quite easily see plenty of room for improvement from both sides based on what we saw yesterday.

I legitimately don’t have a clue what it is that you’re trying to argue. You think you were the better team at 13 v 13? If so I’d like to know what that was based on considering we had more territory than you, made more metres and created more chances and line breaks'"

NK was saying we had more improvement in us based on the game yesterday. Not on selected bits of it. On the whole game! You can't pick out the bits where we were 13 v 13 and argue it as if the periods of being down to 12 has no effect. And despite all your statistics we were winning that game until we got a man sent off.

Please answer the question asked. Do you think Salford have as much improvement in them as yourselves the next time you meet? If you keep avoiding the question then there really is no point in these exchanges.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player349
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
78137_1709821937.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_78137.jpg

Quote: Phuzzy "That's not strictly true. He could still be more even handed (under the current rules the accidental head clash is a card etc.) and, it's been said that the video ref thought there was mitigation in the Byrne sending off and it should have been a yellow. Those types of decisions are on the ref. They're hands aren't tied. It's down to interpretation.'"

That's fair, under the current rules i agree the head clash is a sending off. First i have heard about the video ref thing, not sure i agree with him.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3922
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65656_1708941604.jpg
[size=95:2obtgspq]23 LEAGUE TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]21 CHALLENGE CUPS[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]5 WORLD TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [b:2obtgspq][color=#FF0000:2obtgspq][size=100:2obtgspq]SAYS IT ALL REALLY[/size:2obtgspq][/color:2obtgspq][/b:2obtgspq]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65656.jpg

Quote: Phuzzy "That's not strictly true. He could still be more even handed (under the current rules the accidental head clash is a card etc.) and, it's been said that the video ref thought there was mitigation in the Byrne sending off and it should have been a yellow. Those types of decisions are on the ref. They're hands aren't tied. It's down to interpretation.'"

This x100. He decides to go with red, even tho the VR says yellow. Same for the tip tackle on Wardle. I saw Isa get a red for less last year & a few games on top too. Throw in the 2 points we should have had for the obvious ball steal and everyone really needs to ask themselves - What reason could there be for his obviously one sided approach to yesterday. I know my answer and I truly believe that he's dodgy.

It's gone past him being incompetent, just ask the majority of teams that have had to suffer a game Vs Saints under him. No one, who's a supposed pro, can be that bad for that long.

Btw, I don't want to be talking about this. I want to be talking about how it didn't click for us. We weren't direct enough. Both French and Field did too much lateral running. Not using a bench spot, especially when we'd been down to 12 and defended for much of the game was a crazy decision.

I'm not talking about that tho and refuse to criticise the team, especially when there was a far more serious issue on the day. Nothing will change if people keep defending these incompetent pr!cks, no matter how much they are laughing at us.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29680
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg

Watching Saints is rinse and repeat, so I don’t really see where any massive improvements would come from, that’s my point. It’s been defend for your lives and try and trample teams in the forwards for years now. I don’t see signs that anything will change in that regard. The attack was getting pelters last season from Saints fans and I see no improvement in it tbh.

What they will be is hard to break down and they'll try and get you in a scrap. Wigan’s attack also isn’t firing but the difference is we know it can and what it can do when it does. To me it feels like Saints have one way of playing, whereas Wigan can match it in a grind, as they did (with 12 men for parts) yesterday but when conditions allow it, they can also open up and score from anywhere on the field.

Zig
RankPostsTeam
Academy Player2190
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: The Reaper "Curious what makes you think there’s more improvement left in you than us? Our attack didn’t look the best, but we made more chances than you did and even the one chance you made was just a moment of magic from an individual. As a unit I thought you never looked like scoring. We didn’t either really, but we did make a couple of chances and on another day could have scored a few. I’d put the lack of chances down to defence from both sides than attacks being that bad. You’ve got a few forwards to come back, likewise we were without Bell who’s probably been our best attacking player this year, and Paasi who is a wrecking ball. Blake too who whilst hasn’t been great, has looked to be improving and could grow as the year goes on. He’s certainly got the attributes to improve if his attitude is right. I can see plenty of improvement to come for both teams.

If you’re waiting for our defence to soften I wouldn’t hold your breath! We have conceded an average of 7 points per game over the 6 games, and almost half of the points we conceded have been when we were down to 12. It’s always going to take something special to open us up despite everybody thinking Hurrell and co are liabilities. In reality it doesn’t really happen. Thought we dealt with whatever you threw really comfortably, marked the likes of Field out of the game, didn’t allow Smith to do anything either and we also did a good job on French, the difference being he’s just a special player who can conjure something like he did.'"

I think you have some very good points there. Four things you haven’t factored in are injuries, home advantage, suspensions and pitches firming up. They will have a huge bearing on where the silverware end up. To some extent we can dismiss the second element as most of our games are likely to be played at neutral venues. The hard pitches are likely to suit us more as we have more pace in our team, conversely as the season continues the wet pitches are likely to suit you. Suspensions and injuries, whilst being unknown quantities, are guaranteed and will ultimately determine the destiny of the CC, LLS and SL trophies. I am convinced that we have a better squad and, all other things being equal, I am convinced that will give us an advantage. Havard, Cooper and Walters will all make our 17 and had they played yesterday I am convinced that we would have seen a different result. Saints deserved their victory and now it is up to Wigan to find a way to turn that result around.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5479
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png

Quote: sergeant pepper "This x100. He decides to go with red, even tho the VR says yellow. Same for the tip tackle on Wardle. I saw Isa get a red for less last year & a few games on top too. Throw in the 2 points we should have had for the obvious ball steal and everyone really needs to ask themselves - What reason could there be for his obviously one sided approach to yesterday. I know my answer and I truly believe that he's dodgy.

It's gone past him being incompetent, just ask the majority of teams that have had to suffer a game Vs Saints under him. No one, who's a supposed pro, can be that bad for that long.

Btw, I don't want to be talking about this. I want to be talking about how it didn't click for us. We weren't direct enough. Both French and Field did too much lateral running. Not using a bench spot, especially when we'd been down to 12 and defended for much of the game was a crazy decision.

I'm not talking about that tho and refuse to criticise the team, especially when there was a far more serious issue on the day. Nothing will change if people keep defending these incompetent pr!cks, no matter how much they are laughing at us.'"

I'm surprised no one is talking about this. I said the same at the game. Isa got banned for far less last season and it didn't look dissimilar to the Harry Smith one in the Cas game (apart from Wardle didn't dive to try to make it look worse). I'll qualify any comments with acknowledgement that I only saw it at the game but it was definitely hands between the legs with a lifting motion.

What's the consensus on this? I'd be interested in hearing the opinion of those who's seen it on replay.

RankPostsTeam
International Star419
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
72483_1397997052.jpg

Quote: Zig "I think you have some very good points there. Four things you haven’t factored in are injuries, home advantage, suspensions and pitches firming up. They will have a huge bearing on where the silverware end up. To some extent we can dismiss the second element as most of our games are likely to be played at neutral venues. The hard pitches are likely to suit us more as we have more pace in our team, conversely as the season continues the wet pitches are likely to suit you. Suspensions and injuries, whilst being unknown quantities, are guaranteed and will ultimately determine the destiny of the CC, LLS and SL trophies. I am convinced that we have a better squad and, all other things being equal, I am convinced that will give us an advantage. Havard, Cooper and Walters will all make our 17 and had they played yesterday I am convinced that we would have seen a different result. Saints deserved their victory and now it is up to Wigan to find a way to turn that result around.'"

No disagreement from me that you have a much superior strength in depth which will be hard to overcome. Fortunately we don’t need a whole lot of strength in depth to get into the top 2/4 and get into the big games, and then we can compete in a one off game. but we will need a slice of luck on the injury front no doubt, something you’d be able to deal with much better. I’d back our first 17 against anyone, but the chances of that making the field for any one game are pretty slim

215 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
215 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.5439453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
stpatricks
22m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
25m
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
49m
TV Games - Not Hull
bishops fing
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
micktheleyth
Recent
Wigan win academy final
Simba16
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Tonights match v HKR
RobRiches
Recent
Betting 2024
karetaker
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
2m
micktheleyth
3m
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
3m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
3m
TV games not Wire
Cherry_Warri
4m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
5m
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
5m
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
6m
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
Mild Rover
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
stpatricks
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
PopTart
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
RobRiches
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
micktheleyth
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,474 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
       Championship 2024-R29
 FT 
York
27-10
Widnes
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
 FT 
Wigan
38-0
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan38-0Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH
LIVE
York27-10Widnes
SL
LIVE
Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22