JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65656_1708941604.jpg
[size=95:2obtgspq]23 LEAGUE TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]21 CHALLENGE CUPS[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]5 WORLD TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [b:2obtgspq][color=#FF0000:2obtgspq][size=100:2obtgspq]SAYS IT ALL REALLY[/size:2obtgspq][/color:2obtgspq][/b:2obtgspq]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65656.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "As I said earlier I find myself contradictory in my replies, because I can see both side of the argument
The first thing I thought when he explained why there was a media blackout was "so what, people are just going to put it out on twitter/facebook/forums and spill the beans anyway". But then I thought about some of their reasoning for doing it, and can understand why they did.

I am not going to apologise for going, tickets were free, and they didn't all go in a couple of hours and were available the day after I believe so lots of people had the chance to go.

What i will say is that they gave a lot of answers to some difficult situations (mainly by explaining in their presentation).'"

Again, I'm not in any way saying you should apologise for attending or aiming it at you.

I'll stand by my comment tho and some of the stuff on Twitter is condensing at best. I'll not link to it as I believe it's from an ex poster on here, who quite a few people know. There's a lot of guff about the 'media' spinning things tho and it's almost like, we aren't allowed to hear it unless it comes direct from IL's mouth. We're talking about RL journalism btw, he's hardly going to be all over the back papers, or have a yellow breaking story ok SSN.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: NickyKiss "The summary of what was said above all sounds a bit like the answers have been thought through to limit the damage to Rads/Lenagans reputation. We offered Williams the most money ever but he went elsewhere, we didn’t sign a crocked George Burgess, we injured him through wanting him to be supremely fit and he did us a solid by leaving, Edwards did screw us over and we’ll now finally admit it after 2 years of saying differently and Danson is private and that’s why they haven’t said anything about 25% of the club we support being sold off.

Hard to say without being there but it feels like a missed opportunity to level with the fans, throw their hands up and admit mistakes and just to draw a line in the sand and start again. Maybe it is me not being there that gives me a false impression of the evening though as guys I’d trust to be honest on here like Jukes and Egg Chasing seem happy enough.'"

NK

People will perceive information how they want
If someone wants to be angry at IL and Rads etc then they will be angry pretty much regardless of what is said or not

For example, people (including yourself and jonh who i totally respect as posters) are treating it like some kind of cover up etc and damage limitiation event etc.
Well, if that's the case why didn't they then make it public? Try and win the hearts and minds etc.
My opinion, is because it wasn't, it was an honest appraisal of our situation from many perspectives, and I believe with that honesty there has to be some caution.

Some people will never be happy no matter what, I'm absolutely convinced most of the content will come out, albeit imo maybe not all in the right context etc.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29677
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Quote: Jukesays "NK

If someone wants to be angry at IL and Rads etc then they will be angry pretty much regardless of what is said or not

For example, people (including yourself and jonh who i totally respect as posters) are treating it like some kind of cover up etc and damage limitiation event etc.
Well, if that's the case why didn't they then make it public? Try and win the hearts and minds etc.
My opinion, is because it wasn't, it was an honest appraisal of our situation from many perspectives, and I believe with that honesty there has to be some caution.

Some people will never be happy no matter what, I'm absolutely convinced most of the content will come out, albeit imo maybe not all in the right context etc.'"

Like I say I wasn’t there (I’m away on holiday), so looking at that bullet pointed summary is hard to really interpret with any real confidence. I can’t say I’m convinced by the Williams or Burgess lines but we move on regardless. Maybe they said more on Danson than posted above but if not, I’d really want more than saying he’s private and us waiting in the wings. I’d have liked info on his buy in at the time it happened and not for us to just find out by people noticing his involvement on companies house. That feels slightly disrespectful to me regards being open with the fans. A guy buying a quarter of the club is huge news but we got absolutely nothing.

Ultimately tonight is better than nothing and I hope it’s a start of better communication going forward. If they want the fans support and understanding they need to be brutally honest. The lines I read just feel a little like it they’ve not quite thrown open the gates and instead have gone a bit politician on us. I’m hoping to get to watch the full night at some point and then I can judge it with more confidence.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3922
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65656_1708941604.jpg
[size=95:2obtgspq]23 LEAGUE TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]21 CHALLENGE CUPS[/size:2obtgspq] [size=95:2obtgspq]5 WORLD TITLES[/size:2obtgspq] [b:2obtgspq][color=#FF0000:2obtgspq][size=100:2obtgspq]SAYS IT ALL REALLY[/size:2obtgspq][/color:2obtgspq][/b:2obtgspq]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65656.jpg

If someone wants to be angry at IL and Rads etc then they will be angry pretty much regardless of what is said or not.'"

That's true, but i just can't understand how it's a reason not to communicate with everyone?

It's all cloak and dagger and, as it stands, 99% of our fan base aren't sure if we're officially going to get to hear what was said.

Even something as simple as the club saying they will release information soon on what was said, would placate many, myself included. Otherwise it just feels disrespectful.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach370No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35129_1270406263.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35129.jpg

Any updates on the stadium?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20371No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Some people will never be happy no matter what, I'm absolutely convinced most of the content will come out, albeit imo maybe not all in the right context etc.'"

I can’t give it full credibility when I know for a fact some of what is being posted on here is being accurately put over as true.

Now either it isn’t being reported accurately on here, or it’s a lie.

I wasn’t there, so it’s impossible to say.

I have nothing but respect for IFL, I’ve very little faith in Rads as an administrator of the highest caliber or at least a competent one but hope that is proven wrong.

I can however only go off what has been reported on here tonight and if that is accurate reporting then the club are absolutely attempting to cover up past mistakes and prepare the fans for future departures without actually reporting the reasons behind them.

1 very obvious issue was the handling of Burgess. He was ruined when he signed, the nature of his injury isn’t one which happens in the space of a few months. It’s a wear and tear injury so that explanation is total nonsense, before we mention it being talked about before he actually signed for Wigan.

Now if IFK and Rads are saying they make all the decisions on recruitment and are attempting to claim Wigan are responsible for his injury, which again is total nonsense, they are throwing under the bus a member of staff at the club to deflect blame from themselves.

Burgess was 100% crocked when he signed. Claiming anything different is not true.

Given what has been reported says otherwise then it throws into doubt the rest of the information given as less than credible IF things are being reported accurately on here.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator14323
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27_1469093054.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27.jpg

I know for a fact that the version of events put out tonight with regards to the Edwards fiasco is not correct, which therefore makes me question what else said tonight isn't true?

There was zero reason for not putting tonight on Wigan TV or updated by the club's Twitter feed - the club would still control the narrative.

My overriding feelings of what's been said tonight and the way the communication has been handled can best be summed up by the following.......

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7438No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I have to agree with SP here. The utter condescending nature of some of those who attended and aren’t sharing what actually was said (and agreeing not to!?!??) is contemptuous at worst and elitism at best.

I couldn’t attend because of childcare. Why should that mean I don’t also get equal opportunity to see, hear and read what is/has been said? The whole “we’ll tell you but don’t tell anyone else as they won’t understand” is a little childish.

Bar the privileged 120 who attended the rest of us have little to no idea what’s going on, little to no idea how we’re going to fix it and little to no idea about the clubs direction. I honestly feel like we’re just being laughed at and to see some tweets and posts actually defending the stance whilst barely touching what was said is mind blowing.

That’s not a dig at you Jukesays, albeit it’s hard not to take it as one, as it shouldn’t be down to you to say what was said but I hope you can sense our frustration. The people it’s down to is the club and the silence is once again deafening which is somewhat ironic given one tweet said IFL and Rads wanted to improve communications.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4469
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
69704_1656949802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_69704.jpg

The event was filmed so I fully expect it to be released in due course

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: jonh "I can’t give it full credibility when I know for a fact some of what is being posted on here is being accurately put over as true.

Now either it isn’t being reported accurately on here, or it’s a lie.

I wasn’t there, so it’s impossible to say.

I have nothing but respect for IFL, I’ve very little faith in Rads as an administrator of the highest caliber or at least a competent one but hope that is proven wrong.

I can however only go off what has been reported on here tonight and if that is accurate reporting then the club are absolutely attempting to cover up past mistakes and prepare the fans for future departures without actually reporting the reasons behind them.

1 very obvious issue was the handling of Burgess. He was ruined when he signed, the nature of his injury isn’t one which happens in the space of a few months. It’s a wear and tear injury so that explanation is total nonsense, before we mention it being talked about before he actually signed for Wigan.

Now if IFK and Rads are saying they make all the decisions on recruitment and are attempting to claim Wigan are responsible for his injury, which again is total nonsense, they are throwing under the bus a member of staff at the club to deflect blame from themselves.

Burgess was 100% crocked when he signed. Claiming anything different is not true.

Given what has been reported says otherwise then it throws into doubt the rest of the information given as less than credible IF things are being reported accurately on here.'"

The Burgess thing was less than 1% of what was talked about
Did anyone question, no, but they had the chance to
I didn't question because I know he was injured/had a hip condition when he signed, but as I said context is a wonderful thing.
What they actually said was that he came in for pre season overweight etc, they worked him in his words as hard, if not the hardest in pre season that he's ever had.
They did say that started the problem, I interpreted that as they aggravated the existing injury to a point that pushed him over the edge so to speak. Which they said they handled badly.

As I have said numerous times, I sit in the fence about their reasons for not broadcasting it.

If I'm honest, the absolute overriding thing I took away from last night was the Business side of things. If I were to throw a number rout I would say 75% of the evening/presentation was about those issues. So in the grand scheme of things the evening listening to a 1% Burgess explanation , 1% Hardaker, 1% Bateman, 1% Williams 1% Edwards etc doesn't bother me.
That may make me niaive, that may make me unusual as I suspect most people are interested in the playing side of things only (in the main) but I was, and most people who know me know i run a couple of amateur sporting organisations, very interested in the off the field issues that have been faced I the last 20 months or so.

Putting 2 replies into 1 about the Edwards thing, the only real thing that was said was that Rads defended IL about the situation Only on the subject of Edwards claims in the press etc. and that he would categorically refute some of those claims as he was involved in situations that contradict Edwards reporting of events.he didn't defend him on the non contract situation etc, he didn't say IL had got everything right, he just gave a couple of example of where one side of the story painting Wigan/IL in a bad light wasn't true as he was involved etc.
Again, context

Its very difficult to reflect context, very difficult to sum up 2hrs of information in quick replies. But I can only say that of the 10 or so that i was with or around me, and then I spoke to a group of lads (Itchys sons included) none were scathing and all seemed understanding of the issues faced in the last 2 years or so.
That doesn't mean they agreed with everything, I dont agree with everything, both IL and Rads admitted mistakes they and the club had made.

I think some of the language used towards people who attended is absolutely awful.
In about 2 mins I'm going to reply to 100% warrior about his reflections on elitism, contemptuous, and the next bit which if I am honest is totally unnecessary with one word. Wow

It was the clubs decision not to broadcast live, I can't say it any more than I have, I see both sides of the argument.
To be honest, as per most of these fans forums the over riding feeling I come away with is why bother, they're dammed if the do, dammed if they don't.

I will categorically tell people that there were dozens of people there last night who are quite simply lads/ladies who go watching rugby. They're not part of some secret club that does IL and Rads bidding for them etc.
For them to be labelled as complicit in a cover up, whitewash etc and to be linked to some of those words that 100% warrior has used is terrible in my opinion.

Anyway
As I've said previously I found it very enlightening on multiple fronts, and I know on the things that I was interested in that lies were not told, as I explained to someone I know a few people who were involved in certain situations and still are and they told me months and months ago things that IL/Rads said last night. They didn't say very thing and I wouldn't expect them too especially whole certain situations are still delicate.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7770
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: 100% Warrior "I have to agree with SP here.'"

I've removed most of the quote when in fact it was only 1 paragraph I have a real issue with, but as I said in my main reply

Wow

RankPostsTeam
International Star526No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68646_1377350734.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68646.jpg

So it’s Wigan’s fault they caused/aggravated Burgess hip . Surely Wigan wouldn’t have had to work him so hard if he hadn’t turned up so over weight and out of condition

NSW
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4023No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27542_1296773722.jpg
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!! Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27542.jpg

As a season ticket holder and Wigan TV subscriber, but I don’t live in Wigan so no way I was going to the shop at 10am then having to come back for the Leeds game in the evening.

I feel let down, I’m obsessed with the club and would love to know exactly what got said but not got the opportunity.

Frustrating.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4469
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
69704_1656949802.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_69704.jpg

Quote: NSW "As a season ticket holder and Wigan TV subscriber, but I don’t live in Wigan so no way I was going to the shop at 10am then having to come back for the Leeds game in the evening.

I feel let down, I’m obsessed with the club and would love to know exactly what got said but not got the opportunity.

Frustrating.'"

Did you pop in the shop before the Leeds game and try to get a ticket?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20371No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: Jukesays "The Burgess thing was less than 1% of what was talked about
Did anyone question, no, but they had the chance to
I didn't question because I know he was injured/had a hip condition when he signed, but as I said context is a wonderful thing.
What they actually said was that he came in for pre season overweight etc, they worked him in his words as hard, if not the hardest in pre season that he's ever had.
They did say that started the problem, I interpreted that as they aggravated the existing injury to a point that pushed him over the edge so to speak. Which they said they handled badly.

As I have said numerous times, I sit in the fence about their reasons for not broadcasting it.

If I'm honest, the absolute overriding thing I took away from last night was the Business side of things. If I were to throw a number rout I would say 75% of the evening/presentation was about those issues. So in the grand scheme of things the evening listening to a 1% Burgess explanation , 1% Hardaker, 1% Bateman, 1% Williams 1% Edwards etc doesn't bother me.
That may make me niaive, that may make me unusual as I suspect most people are interested in the playing side of things only (in the main) but I was, and most people who know me know i run a couple of amateur sporting organisations, very interested in the off the field issues that have been faced I the last 20 months or so.

Putting 2 replies into 1 about the Edwards thing, the only real thing that was said was that Rads defended IL about the situation Only on the subject of Edwards claims in the press etc. and that he would categorically refute some of those claims as he was involved in situations that contradict Edwards reporting of events.he didn't defend him on the non contract situation etc, he didn't say IL had got everything right, he just gave a couple of example of where one side of the story painting Wigan/IL in a bad light wasn't true as he was involved etc.
Again, context

Its very difficult to reflect context, very difficult to sum up 2hrs of information in quick replies. But I can only say that of the 10 or so that i was with or around me, and then I spoke to a group of lads (Itchys sons included) none were scathing and all seemed understanding of the issues faced in the last 2 years or so.
That doesn't mean they agreed with everything, I dont agree with everything, both IL and Rads admitted mistakes they and the club had made.

I think some of the language used towards people who attended is absolutely awful.
In about 2 mins I'm going to reply to 100% warrior about his reflections on elitism, contemptuous, and the next bit which if I am honest is totally unnecessary with one word. Wow

It was the clubs decision not to broadcast live, I can't say it any more than I have, I see both sides of the argument.
To be honest, as per most of these fans forums the over riding feeling I come away with is why bother, they're dammed if the do, dammed if they don't.

I will categorically tell people that there were dozens of people there last night who are quite simply lads/ladies who go watching rugby. They're not part of some secret club that does IL and Rads bidding for them etc.
For them to be labelled as complicit in a cover up, whitewash etc and to be linked to some of those words that 100% warrior has used is terrible in my opinion.

Anyway
As I've said previously I found it very enlightening on multiple fronts, and I know on the things that I was interested in that lies were not told, as I explained to someone I know a few people who were involved in certain situations and still are and they told me months and months ago things that IL/Rads said last night. They didn't say very thing and I wouldn't expect them too especially whole certain situations are still delicate.'"

Thanks for this.

Context is a very important word which is why I said several times if things that were being reported were accurate.

As I’ve said a number of times I’m a big fan of IFL and will always be grateful for what he has done for the club.

I guess the danger is always how it is reported when it is in such a closed environment, and especially when us as “fans” generally look towards the headlines of player movement and performance etc. In truth I like you am more interested in the business model and issues throughout the last few years but I guess at best we would have to wait for that.

388 posts in 27 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
388 posts in 27 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

1.88720703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
12m
Rumours thread
vastman
20m
Tonights match v HKR
Philth
24m
Leigh it is
MadDogg
29m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Sir Gregory
41m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
49m
Isa 1 year extension
Cherry_Warri
50m
Proposed rule changes 2025
YosemiteSam
50m
TV games not Wire
100% Wire
51m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
Neruda
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Call for funds
the fax in a
1m
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
1m
Ashurst to depart
BarnsleyGull
1m
Leigh it is
MadDogg
2m
YosemiteSam
2m
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Sir Gregory
2m
Championship Awards
Butcher
3m
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
3m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Philth
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
terry silver
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
YosemiteSam
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
rubber ducki
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
The Dentist
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,203 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29

20:00
Hull KR
10-8
Warrington
Ashton Try, Not Converted
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL
LIVE
Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22