FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Wigan Warriors > Our England lads.
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, DaveO , Wigan6/Leeds1 Andy , Bilko , Pemps
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20338No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

I feel we have learned some interesting things about our representatives and it has also highlighted some issues as well.

Charnley showed he is solid and will finish if given the opportunity, could probably up his work rate.

Farrell can be very useful and still young hopefully he can establish himself and kick on at this level. The negative though again is his frustrating ability to give away a daft penalty at a crucial time.

Locky even in one leg gives his all never takes a backward step and if we can get him fit for just one international tournament I am sure he will get the recognition he deserves.

Sarginsson, massive positive impact for me and a real success story. Went out with a few question marks over him but comes back as the best British centre in the league. Hopefully this gives him the platform he needs to become a real classy centre for many many years to come at Wigan.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1399No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Don't disagree with most there but I only really see Farrell being a nearly man at international level as in nearly making the break, nearly being able to offload etc. I don't doubt his work rate and quality as being a good player, just not quite got it to be a success at that level.

As for the ones not mentioned, Smith and Joel. Smith is another classic good player at SL level and not got that bit extra to win us the big games but I wouldn't really know who to pick in front of him tbh. Joel did well considering his limitations in his size which to me he doesn't look like the athlete he was before he went to union, I'm sure Bitcon will sort that out. Again didn't quite have the quality to get us on top. Having said that Ferres and Whitehead aren't the great hopes that other fans seem to think.

RankPostsTeam
International Star6848No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68072_1442575000.jpg
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68072.jpg

Quote: jonh "
Sarginsson, massive positive impact for me and a real success story. Went out with a few question marks over him but comes back as the best British centre in the league. Hopefully this gives him the platform he needs to become a real classy centre for many many years to come at Wigan.'"

Would agree with this.When i saw his name on the sheet last week i thought Mcnamara had lost the plot but he has been superb.Should only get better and i really like his confidence, he isn't phased and seems to have a swagger about him and you need that on the biggest stage.From a Leeds point of view i hope it gives Watkins the kick up the backside he needs.He has coasted most of this season and stagnated some what and been found wanting at times these last few weeks.However he does posses so much quality so if he can lift his game again we could at last have two cracking centres on the international stage.

O'Loughlin was great too today, that pass to Charnley was sublime and his workrate is always very impressive.As you say, its such a shame he always seems on the cusp of injury but a top player.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26368_1378623782.jpg
You know I've always been a dreamer:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26368.jpg

I thought Liam Farrell really struggled in defence against the big Kiwi forwards, Joel Tomkins tried really hard but will need to add a couple of kilos to have more impact.
Dan Sarginson was again very impressive, looks a classy player and great to see.
Matty Smith was steady and will get better from the experience.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29590
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Tournament as a whole-

Charnley- Solid but can play better. He always looks a little short of confidence at this level. He's had zero ball from Watkins who isn't fulfilling huge potential and looks injured half the time.

Sarginson- Sensational and these two games should kick him on to bigger and better things. I don't know how it happened but the penny dropped about centre play around August and now he looks a gem. The more he plays like today the more I see a player that reminds me of Martin Gleeson in his pomp with more pace and less demons.

Smith- Solid tournament. Very good in the first two games but a bit off today. He'll probably be around the squad for a while.

Tomkins- Good game today, his best since his return. He was difficult for the Kiwis to pull down and seemed more confident. He can and will play much better given time and a good pre season.

Farrell- I thought he played ok again and is always close to breaking the line. I think his lack of size is highlighted more at this level though and I think it will always see him as a player that flits in and out of squads rather then being a nailed on starter.

Lockers- Top class. He's not fit but then he rarely is and yet he still produces the goods. He would grace any club side or international side in the world along with James Graham.

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Sarginson the best British centre. You've got to laugh. icon_smile.gif

Why are Smith and J.Tomkins absent from this celebration of all things Wigan ? Is it just because they're crap and have been shown up ? Too hurtful to include them in the OP, if only for an element of balance ?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10530
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18919_1341147656.jpg
[quote="King Monkey":30st820n]Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good. At least he'd lose his virginity.[/quote:30st820n]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18919.jpg

Even though I think Farrell has played OK overall and it's Tomkins has received a lot of stick, some of it justifiable I actually think it's Tomkins whom has the biggest future at this level of the 2. Farrell is solid but Tomkins has that extra physical presence you need in the back row at this level, and hopefully has he readapts to RL he'll iron out some of his weaknesses.
Matty Smith did what he was selected to do and provided control in the midfield but I do hope we can find a half back that can provide the control and shape we need as well as a running threat too. Of the 2 halves he was the best of the 2 IMO.

Flanders did well as expected.

England have found their replacement for Keith Senior at long last. A genuine quality left centre in Sarginson. To be fair I thought both centres were good today.

Charnley, hmmm. I don't think he's out of his depth at this level like some seem to, however he doesn't look confident at this level at times, and when he's in space I'd like to see him back himself more. Saying that I do think that if Tom Lineham can stay fit he'll walk into the side.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20338No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5733_1599791508.jpeg
Unofficially the most boring poster on Cherry and White.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5733.jpeg

Quote: SLS "Sarginson the best British centre. You've got to laugh.
To be honest I forgot about them which speaks volumes on their performance. JT had his best game today and signs are good for the future but this tour was too soon for him.

Smith formed a decent partnership with Widdop but needs to inject himself more in the game like he does at Wigan.

Sarginson has clearly been the best centre on tour so I can't really understand why it is such a stretch to call him the best English centre. He now needs to kick on and put a full season together with the quality and confidence he has hopefully got from this experience.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5846
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons39ad_files/4821-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg
Officially RLFAN's most Doe-eyed Happy Clapper. Big Steve wrote: The Internet has provided some wonderful creativity, opportunities and knowledge sharing but it has also given a worldwide forum for people you would leave a full pint behind in the pub to avoid having to listen to them. aboveusonlypie... If you don't bother to go to the game when you live in the locality then you are not really a fan and therefore your views are invalid. It's simple.:icons39ad_files/4821-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg

Ok, i think i'm getting the gist here... England did well, but it's the Wigan players fault we lost.. Ok, right, carry on...

RankPostsTeam
International Star3441
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53430_1391854791.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53430.gif

The only game ive managed to watch is this mornings vs New Zealand.

Sarginson really stood out to me, looks like he has learned to pass to his winger, either that or he has more faith in Hall than he does in Burgess. Looking forward to seeing how he goes next year.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10530
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18919_1341147656.jpg
[quote="King Monkey":30st820n]Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good. At least he'd lose his virginity.[/quote:30st820n]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18919.jpg

Quote: Wigan Peer "Ok, i think i'm getting the gist here... England did well, but it's the Wigan players fault we lost.. Ok, right, carry on...'"

Of course nobody has said that.

JTB
RankPostsTeam
Moderator21013
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3968_1516922165.jpg
scotty 10 says: how du spell eal? is it eel?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3968.jpg

My take on the full player roster - England hat firmly off once internationals start and I like to look at the players in the context of their role for England:

1. Sam Tomkins - went some way to alleviating the accusations of a fear of the high ball in the last 2 games. I still don't think he'll ever eradicate it from his game though, for mine I guess it's a symptom of playing all his rl until his 20's in the halves and having to learn probably the most demanding of rl skills in the full glare of top level competition. Linked well and looked for gaps all the time with mixed results, not unlike his NRL season. Tendency to do the odd petulant thing and waste possession such as the rash ptb today. 7/10

2. Hall - he has that fantastic element to him that can't be coached - an ability to step up to meet the quality of the stage he's on. Whilst he wasn't at his best today, he inspires confidence with his carries, line breaks and defence. 8/10

3. Sarginson/Shenton - I was concerned when Shenton was picked early doors and felt much the same as Cudjoe last year, decent players across the park but with a centre not quite upto the standard and his showing v Samoa did nothing to change my opinion. 4/10 That said, I felt exactly the same with Saginson but boy has he surprised me, he reminded me a lot of a young M Gleeson, not the biggest but instead uses footwork off the mark and precision timing of the draw and pass. He must be a pleasure for a winger to play outside. 9/10

4. Watkins - I find myself frustrated with Watkins, he's obviously got talent in spades and looked right on the edge of using it a few times but can't seem to quite slip the leash in attack. 6/10

5. Charnley - I don't know here. 2 years ago there wasn't a winger in SL to get near him for finishing or exploiting breaks. He did some solid stuff in the games but not enough for me to see him as a potent attacking threat at this level. He's one of 3 or 4 I would say at threat of losing his place next time an England starting 13 is named. 6/10

6. Widdop - I like this fella. Very unlucky to clip the post twice today with conversions and looked very reliable with the boot in the other games. He injects himself into the attack well although lack of real pace will stop him being an outstanding 6. 7/10

7. Smith - He looks just like a 7 that is being coached by Deacon - outstanding as an organiser and obviously puts hours and hours of work into his kicking game. The negative is then obviously he doesn't threaten the line and the opposition know what he's almost certain to pass. I'd like him to be more attacking on his kick variety too, he goes for safety more than he should. That said, clearly followed the role he was given to the letter and there is no obvious replacement 7 for England. 7/10

8. G Burgess - This bloke is immense, an absolute wrecking ball of a runner with age on his side. Different in style to their Sam but he has to be in the top 3 props in the world now. Pleasure to watch. 9/10

9. Clarke - well after being sceptical about his MOS award (admittedly due to watching less SL last year than any season I can remember) I ate my words with 3 types of sauce on the last couple of weeks. Superb attacking threat and the performance notably dropped off in the manner of McIlorum/L Tomkins when he was interchanged. Pretty unhappy that Wire have him. 9/10

10. Graham - interesting comment by Robbie Paul (!) on the BBC aftermatch today that English forwards are re-defining the way RL is played in the forwards from being battering rams commanding 3/4 tacklers to an attacking option that may run direct, use footwork or act as provider for a team mate with the pass. He's an exceptional player and his catch and pass off the deck today actually made me laugh out loud. Odd character that he is, we're very lucky he's English. 9/10

11. J Tomkins - felt he was lucky to be in the squad let alone the starting teams, not on ability but I simply don't think he hit his straps enough with Wigan to earn the call up and his performances in the games didn't change my opinion. He looked better today than previous 2 weeks but was put in before he was ready for mine and got caught flat footed in defence for a try last week. 5/10

12. Farrell - What he does better than any of the other 2nds in SL is run lines. Not unlike Sarginson, he doesn't have sheers size but uses footwork to wrongfoot the marker. I'd have liked to seen more of it but accept that space is at a premium at this level. He'll tackle what comes at him. 7/10

13. Westerman/ Lockers - Westerman looked like he was playing an unfamiliar role in the first game and took a bit of unfair flack based on a half-chance offload he probably on balance should have held onto. Not sure he's anything more than an England backup player though 6/10 Lockers - I was actually shaking my head in despair at some of the morons comments on a FB thread when he was named captain. What does this bloke have to do, other than switch to their club to fit within the blinkers, to win the accolades he deserves? His work in attack and cut out balls, offloads, support is staggering when you look at the volume of work he does in defence. Like Hall, he has the knack of being able to up his game to match the opposition. If he ever takes on one of these teams 100% fit I think we'd see a career-defining performance. 9/10

14. T. Burgess/ Hill - Tom isn't George unfortunately. He's a decent enough player in his own right and a unit, always feels like we're in a holding pattern when he's on over his brother though. That said, held his won with any of the opposition forwards. 7/10 Hill - Am a big fan of this bloke too and feel he's very close to Graham in both style of play and ability. His footwork close to the line for a big lad is outstanding and his performances aside from getting done at marker in game 1 must have shone one hell of a spotlight on him for NRL money men. 8/10 (9 without the brainfart v Samoa)

15. Ferres/Whitehead - Ferres didn't look on the form that made him a genuine choice on merit in the RLWC although I felt he picked up today from earlier weeks. He can hold his own at this level but along with the Wigan pair he didn't have the big impact needed on this stage and helped emphasis the big miss of Sam B. Would definitely have him on the fringes of future teams on past performance though. 6/10 Whitehead - too little too late to throw him in today. It was the right call to play him from the start of the tournament as he's a good talent but looked rusty today and gave away a poor penalty with his first involvement. One for the future with more gametime. 5/10

16. Hodgson - did OK game 1 but looked out of his depth last week. Maybe the NRL will get him upto Clarkes level but as Canberra is something of a graveyard I'm not expecting an overnight transformation. Shame he couldn't up his game to match Clarke and hold onto his place this week but still one for the future. 5/10

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach55No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Look guys, I know that you are all Wigan fans, but the truth is: charnley was the most ineffective winger in the tournament, Joel Tomkins looked the size of a centre with the speed of a second row and underfit so little impact, lockers would be a great player if fit, and Sarginson was the best Wigan player in the England team, although he could be better (positionally) in defence. No problem with his tackling, he just seems to be caught out in his ability to read the attacking play. This was highlighted by Ryan Hall having to fly out of the line to try to stop the opposition. Let's be fair, Charnley and J Tomkins would be no where near an England shirt if they didn't play for Wigan.

RankPostsTeam
International Star7543
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Vatuvei didn't exactly light the tournament up. And I won't even mention Nightingale dropping the ball cold over the try line...

Also, neither of the Australian wingers have scored a try yet.

Quote: "lockers would be a great player if fit'"

And that's just a ridiculous comment.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29590
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Quote: Sarge "Look guys, I know that you are all Wigan fans, but the truth is

Charnley made more metres then Hall in all three games and made two line breaks yesterday, scoring one try.

I'm not for one second putting him in Hall's league but to say he's been the tournaments must ineffective winger is simply not true. Also trying to blame Sarginson for Hall losing the plot and charging in is crazy! Sarginson was covering his opposite number and Hall made an error of judgement.

Even the best in the world (which Hall is) can do that.

34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.35498046875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
2m
Shopping list for 2025
Dave K.
8m
Rumours thread
Wollo-Wollo-
9m
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
LeythIg
13m
Whitehaven
Wollo-Wollo-
14m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
15m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
19m
Hudds
RfE
31m
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
37m
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
George Williams
Howfenwire
19s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Armavinit
25s
Whitehaven
Wollo-Wollo-
27s
FRENCH
MadDogg
28s
Film game
Boss Hog
31s
Accounts
faxcar
40s
2024 Disciplinary
Jack Burton
40s
Max
PopTart
43s
Leeds Rhinos - Away
bonaire
43s
Hull KR H
MattyB
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
Howfenwire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
The games af
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
jimmyfivebel
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
TODAY
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six After Destroying Hull FC
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +43,331 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20