FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > London Broncos > 10 Days to Save the Broncos!
243 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
International Star483No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I feel for you guys in this I really do, it's always the fans that end up suffering. Hope something can be salvaged but it looking extremely grim at present.

Something must have happened in the last week or so which has lead to the speeding up of this process though. Talking to a 'member of the establishment' at the game last weekend last weekend it was the belief that the club had until the end of the month to sort the Barnet deal out (so after the world cup) before matters would come to a head in this way. David Hughes was to pay this months wages, along with the serverence agreements of those players released early, out of his own pocket and the RFL were involved as a go between in this and the Barnet negotiations. So I would have expected nothing to break for a couple of weeks yet.

It's this that worries me and maybe there is truth in the growing rumours that barnet have given up on the deal as that could well act as a catalyst for this action. If so then it probably is the end and I hear today from a third party (so uncomfirmed I grant you) that the clubs academy set up is to finish for good this week? What should happen is a statement to the supporters from your CEO outlining the true state of play should be released. I have a feeling we maybe waiting a while though. FWIW I think (maybe hope) DH will pay the wages one last time this month then call it quits. But believe me to those that think it is, this is no stunt to just clear the decks and start again, it is a serious situation and the club is staring into the abyss. I hope something crops up in the next couple of weeks that at the very least saves the club in some guise. Good luck.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1649_1338292262.jpg
I have followed the LONDON CLUB since I was in my teensl even though born in St Helens and still live nearby and went to the first game at Fulham, also Big West Ham Supporter:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1649.jpg

Quote: sixtogo "I feel for you guys in this I really do, it's always the fans that end up suffering. Hope something can be salvaged but it looking extremely grim at present.

. FWIW I think (maybe hope) DH will pay the wages one last time this month then call it quits. But believe me to those that think it is, this is no stunt to just clear the decks and start again, it is a serious situation and the club is staring into the abyss. I hope something crops up in the next couple of weeks that at the very least saves the club in some guise. Good luck.'"

Well the very latest from "Sporting Life" issued just before 5pm

London talks continue

Last UpdatedTalks with Barnet FC chairman Tony Kleanthous, who has expressed an interest in acquiring a stake in the club, recently broke down but he is now thought to be back at the negotiating table with Broncos owner David Hughes.

It is thought Kleanthous is not the only other interested party but is the Broncos' preferred option since it would provide the club with a new home at The Hive.

The London club effectively became homeless when their rental agreement at the Twickenham Stoop ran out at the end of the 2013 season.

Hughes, who has personally bankrolled the club since Richard Branson ended his interest a decade ago, is thought to have threatened to withdraw his support after failing to receive guarantees over the club's Super League status, following the decision to reinstate promotion and relegation from the end of next season.

The Broncos' inclusion in this week's Super League fixture list for 2014 was seen as a positive sign but then came a new twist in the long-running saga.

Head coach Tony Rea and chief executive Gus Mackay are thought to be overseeing a skeleton staff after a raft of redundancies were made at the end of last season.

The majority of last season's squad have departed, leaving Rea with as few as five players left on the books, and the club would need special dispensation to exceed the overseas quota to enable them to put together a side in time for their opening match at Widnes on February 16.

If the club go into administration, they would be certain to start the new season with a points deduction, which would make them firm relegation favourites.

The Rugby Football League, who have seen Wrexham-based Super League club Crusaders go to the wall and Bradford, Wakefield and Salford all flirt with financial disaster in recent years, is said to be involved in the rescue talks.

An RFL spokesman said: "London Broncos have kept us abreast of developments and we are working with them to provide support and assistance.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3678No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9272_1327693385.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9272.jpg

The fact that there are two interested parties is interesting. That gives us some hope if the RFL are willing to give us assurances for those investors interested. I can understand DH's preference for the owner of the Hive as it means our owner has his own ground and can probably make it work financially as long as he doesnt have to worry about relegation and can get a deal from the RFL which ensures we can get a competitive team to get the fans in to pay the bills. Im baffled about where an alternative investor would want to play if they have to rent it. With our shattered fan base we will not be self sufficient if we have to rent and unless he has some very deep pockets id be surprised to find anyone around who would take us on.

I wonder why Kleinhouse is back at the negotiating table with DH? if they have not got some assurance from the RFL about what they need to make it worth carrying on then Im sure Kleinhouse would have not been interested and walked.
What has changed. Does he want some financial guarantee from DH to cover any losses from say 2/3 years if crowds don't cover the costs?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13606
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29100_1291104497.jpg
1/10:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29100.jpg

The Super League were set to buy Bradford last year. I wonder if they'll do the same for London.

RDM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach708
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jaybs "Well the very latest from "Sporting Life" issued just before 5pm

....Hughes, who has personally bankrolled the club since Richard Branson ended his interest a decade ago, is thought to have threatened to withdraw his support after failing to receive guarantees over the club's Super League status, following the decision to reinstate promotion and relegation from the end of next season.......... the club would need special dispensation to exceed the overseas quota to enable them to put together a side in time for their opening match at Widnes on February 16.
'"

Would I be overly cynical to see this as an attempt to secure the Broncos' future in SL by the back door?
Step 1 - let as many players leave at the end of the 2013 season as possible;
Step 2 - enter Admin/plead poverty to gain dispensation to recruit overseas players beyond quota;
Step 3 - put a squad together that's strong enough to get enough points to overcome any deduction and avoid any relegation.

I genuinely hope that London survive and can at least be competitive next season, but whatever the outcome it should be on a fair playing field across SL.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5082
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1671282854.png
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk:p2kbb0c5]Gus Mackay we salute you!![/url:p2kbb0c5]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1428.png

Quote: The Chronicler of Chiswic "The points deduction for going into administration (and I'm wondering about that as well, given that we're supposed to be debt free) would mean almost certain relegation at the end of next season. I can't see anyone buying into the club with that in prospect.'"

I suppose it makes no difference if the club swing an exemption to relegation. Can't see myself supporting a club that wants to define its own rules as a solution to its incompetence.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1282No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

As I said on another thread - We're not in admin, 9 working days away from it, so if we get sorted in that time then no deduction.... maybe?

Anyway, I'd take a 4 point deduction and playing matches in Croydon at the mo.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1034No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Jul 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Khlav Kalash "The Super League were set to buy Bradford last year. I wonder if they'll do the same for London.'"

What would they be buying exactly?

Broncos have no home, few fans, few players and no assetts. The only thing they have of value is their SL licence (which the RFL gave them).

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach376No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2021Sep 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Looking back at past examples (Wakefield, Salford and Bradford) there are signs to suggest something positive will happen. I haven't seen anything yet from any former players regarding the running of the club as there was with the whole Crusaders debacle so thus far, I wouldn't like to compare the two situations.

In Wakefield's case, after a year of consolidating in 2011 (when they won 7 games), they finished in the play-offs in 2012 in 8th place and finished this year in 11th, a finish that most Broncos fans would snap your arm off for.

Salford have had a turbulent year and did finish bottom on a technicality but they have signed some very good players for 2014 and although it remains to be seen how well they do in 2014, they've signed players that London could only dream of.

If Bradford wouldn't have had points deducted in 2012, they'd have finished in the play-offs. Even in 2013, they've not had a bad year on half the salary cap and weren't far off the play-offs.

However, it will remain very hard to sign players to London even more so than past years because of the money issues but there is light at the end of the tunnel. It's just reaching the end of that tunnel that is the hard part at this moment at time.

There's also an argument that now isn't the worst time to go bust because of the fact that we're having a World Cup that is catching the imagination and with 70,000 due through Wembley's turnstiles, maybe there will be a Marwan Koukash watching that wants a route in.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Hedgehog King "What would they be buying exactly?

Broncos have no home, few fans, few players and no assetts. The only thing they have of value is their SL licence (which the RFL gave them).'"

I thought the same......although I don't think the "fans" were part of the Bradford proposal last year...nomatter how many of them there were icon_wink.gif

Have to say, it would appear that the RFL spent more time and effort in attracting a 7k crowd to Bristol than they have done in promoting RL in the nations capital over the last 18 years.....and I hold out little hope of them doing anything of substance to help London Broncos in its current guise.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1434No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The RFL have done quite a lot to assist. Some of the exemptions we asked for required the backing of the other SL clubs. There was a majority for the initial proposal, we then asked for more. At that point there was a majority of SL clubs against us. Not much the RFL can do about that.

The RFL were heavily involved in our provisional recruitment and helped broker a deal for the man who would have been our player coach had the AGM gone ahead and voted for us. What they haven't done, and probably can't do, is sink in the sort of money we now need.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Halfdan of t'wide embrace "The RFL have done quite a lot to assist. Some of the exemptions we asked for required the backing of the other SL clubs. There was a majority for the initial proposal, we then asked for more. At that point there was a majority of SL clubs against us. Not much the RFL can do about that.

The RFL were heavily involved in our provisional recruitment and helped broker a deal for the man who would have been our player coach had the AGM gone ahead and voted for us. What they haven't done, and probably can't do, is sink in the sort of money we now need.'"

What the RFL should have done is face the IL rebellion head on and deal with it straight away. As a result of their burying their heads in the sand during the RLWC (except when it comes to Bradford....we can't odsal empty) they have caused London to force their hand or risk losing investment.

The RFL have had pretty much FREE expansion in London for 18 years...it really is time they stepped up to the plate........because without a pro team in the region, RL development is as dead as a dodo!

RankPostsTeam
International Star669No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: PC Plum "Hughes and Mackay should be ashamed of themselves. Hughes has not proved as good as his word. And isn't it just typical of these comedians that they bring out the bad news in such an important and positive London week.'"

Mr Hughes has pumped millions of pounds into the club over the years so to be slaughtering him now is absolutely ridiculous...what else do you reckon he should do ? drive round the streets of London dragging people out of their houses to go to the games.....The Mackay guy I agree is a complete clown but David Hughes you are having a laugh...would you continue to throw away millions as he has done for more than 10 years ? Get real a026.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1649_1338292262.jpg
I have followed the LONDON CLUB since I was in my teensl even though born in St Helens and still live nearby and went to the first game at Fulham, also Big West Ham Supporter:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1649.jpg

Julie Stott raises her head once more in The Daily Star! again she is so bitter against Rugby League in London, she seems to suffer amnesia about failure in Bradford.

End fiasco of London Broncos

EIGHT years ago London Broncos avoided extinction with just hours to spare

By Julie Stott/Daily Star Published 22nd November 2013

HOMELESS: The London Broncos are currently without a home

They were saved only after the RFL persuaded enough rival Super League clubs to support them.

The fact that London got away unpunished for writing off £3m of debts left a bad taste in many people’s mouths.

The various companies which supplied the Broncos are probably still sick about not being able to get their money.

Fast forward to today – and several seasons of dire ­performances on the pitch – and London are in the same position, heavily in debt and prepared to go down the administration route once again to save their skins.

Barnet FC owner Tony Kleanthous is understood to be ready to buy a stake in the club – but only if it is debt-free..

SHAMBLES: London are in the same position they were eight years ago

“The fact that London got away unpunished for writing off £3m of debts left a bad taste in many people’s mouths”

I’m sure the debtors are dancing in the streets at the news that London may be allowed to escape their creditors again. And for what exactly? Even if they do survive, under a new debt-free company, they will be the league’s whipping boys next year.

Coach Tony Rea only has about half-a-dozen players left, after the rest jumped ship, appalled at what was happening at the club.

The Broncos do not have a home and, worryingly, with the season less than three months away, most of the backroom staff have been made redundant.

The situation couldn’t be a bigger mess.

Surely it’s time to admit they are failing Super League and say enough is enough.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1034No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Jul 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: gutterfax "I thought the same......although I don't think the "fans" were part of the Bradford proposal last year...nomatter how many of them there were
If you read RLW, the RFL seem to have little to do with the marketing of the Bristol game, in fact, them making Joe Cacheside redundant almost scuppered the whole thing as the council were interested in "legacy".

Now the whole event was a huge success but that was largely down to Bristol Council being pro-active in promoting the game.

243 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
243 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.87060546875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Batley Bulldogs H
FIL
19m
Salford - Away
Marcus's Bic
43m
Planning for next season
reffy
50m
TV Games - Not Hull
mwindass
Recent
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
apollosghost
Recent
Tonights game v Giants
Uncle Rico
Recent
Round 16 London Home
Once were Lo
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Accountability
Murphy
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
apollosghost
39s
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
54s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
1m
Tonights game v Giants
Uncle Rico
1m
Accountability
Murphy
1m
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
1m
Squad 2024
faxcar
2m
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
GeoffRoebuck
3m
TV games not Wire
Smiffy27
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Rate My Takeaway
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Woeful performance against London
Bobtownrhino
TODAY
Accountability
Murphy
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
Philbetter
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
Once were Lo
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,548 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Sydney
42-12
St.George
 FT
Hover 
Canberra
12-16
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 7th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Sydney42-12St.George
NRL
LIVE
Canberra12-16Newcastle
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Hull KR14-16Catalans
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
CH 14 Toulouse12-12Bradford
WSL2024 7 LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024 7 FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10