Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20337_1416501684.jpg
Mac out!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20337.jpg

Quote: "The Wigan game in London drew much comment, non complimentary on the whole.'"

That's a vacuum that we've created and one that the Pies will exploit

Thats Business chaps and not a Saturday drinking club which Hughsey wanted and has got.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

No bad mouthing of Wigan. The fact Wigan did not have the courtesy to inform The Broncos that they were bringing the game to London. The fact it was all smoke and mirrors. Vastly inflated attendance figures (All who went would agree with that). Office on Buckingham Palace Rd was rented by the hour. Was it was the success they built it up to be. Probably not. Judge it on whether it is repeated or not.
That was that.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2370No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16679.jpg
Well f**k my hat, I didn't know that! Come all without, come all within, we're London Broncos not the H********s!:16679.jpg

Quote: Bostwick "No bad mouthing of Wigan. The fact Wigan did not have the courtesy to inform The Broncos that they were bringing the game to London. The fact it was all smoke and mirrors. Vastly inflated attendance figures (All who went would agree with that). Office on Buckingham Palace Rd was rented by the hour. Was it was the success they built it up to be. Probably not. Judge it on whether it is repeated or not.
That was that.'"

Why would Wigan have had to ask 'permission' to play in London? Maybe if we were still SL but there's a gap in the market and they've looked to exploit it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1035
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Bostwick "No bad mouthing of Wigan. The fact Wigan did not have the courtesy to inform The Broncos that they were bringing the game to London. The fact it was all smoke and mirrors. Vastly inflated attendance figures (All who went would agree with that). Office on Buckingham Palace Rd was rented by the hour. Was it was the success they built it up to be. Probably not. Judge it on whether it is repeated or not.
That was that.'"

A couple of years ago I heard a CEO of another super league club say about Broncos management "For people who run their own club so badly, they are incredibly arrogant about other clubs". I saw that with my own eyes at a match earlier this season when they were incredibly sniffy about facilities (laughable now). The above statements just reinforces that impression.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7392No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20337_1416501684.jpg
Mac out!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20337.jpg

Why would Wigan the biggest brand in RL ring the Broncos to ask permission! Out of curiosity who would they ring?

We've invited them in by being so bad as a club that we now play on a council pitch

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach826No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20094.png
:20094.png

FWIW I dont foresee anybody from Ian Lenaghan down having too many sleepless nights at Wigan over comments made at a Broncos Fans Forum.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Common courtesy, that is all. Then, who know how arrogant Wigan are.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1035
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Bostwick "Common courtesy, that is all. Then, who know how arrogant Wigan are.'"

Why did Broncos sell tickets and promote that game then if their noses were put out of joint that much?

When it comes to common courtesy perhaps we should remember how Wigan stepped in to keep the Capital Challenge going when Broncos wouldn't confirm to Skolars a couple of years ago whether they were going to play it or not

RankPostsTeam
International Star201
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65162_1337816279.gif
Large Brandy and Diet Pepsi and Ice, Please:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65162.gif

Quote: Sarf Essex Taff "Why did Broncos sell tickets and promote that game then if their noses were put out of joint that much?

When it comes to common courtesy perhaps we should remember how Wigan stepped in to keep the Capital Challenge going when Broncos wouldn't confirm to Skolars a couple of years ago whether they were going to play it or not'"

So True and Forgotten and already Wigan have confirmed next years game and costs and speaker and details etc,

PLANNING AHEAD

BUT REMEMBER, we had our press release last night, it was in all the papers this morning (HA HA HA HA HA HA)

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7631
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Apr 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1718.jpg
:1718.jpg

Fact is - we don't have a London SL franchise anymore. So London is open territory.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1512No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
66844_1330776218.jpg
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HxV65bn0Zw/url:20fxvvo4]Selco, answer our prayers![/url:20fxvvo4] David Hughes - The Gerald Ratner of Rugby League? Discuss. Or not as the case may be.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_66844.jpg

Quote: Bostwick "Common courtesy'"

Derision is all a club that are planning an assault on Super League from a park pitch deserve.

Hughes abrogated his rights to London RL supremacy & is lucky to get any scraps from the top table.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2370No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16679.jpg
Well f**k my hat, I didn't know that! Come all without, come all within, we're London Broncos not the H********s!:16679.jpg

OK I didn't want to post last night and be too knee jerk so I've left it til now.

Firstly, we've had a fans forum! So well done to all concerned with setting it up!
Continuing in a positive vein the season ticket details, and the possibiltiy to check out the seating and purchase an ST was available.
Membership and matchday ticket prices announced.
Although not mentioned the club have announced a new kit deal - kits etc. will be by Kappa, last time we've had a major brand since ? Puma at the Stoop.

OK first impressions of the ground - it's a shocker! I went with low expectations and had to lower them further still! Congratulations to the photographer on the Ealing RU webite for making the place look so good! The reality..... .I've been on board since the Valley so can't comment on places like Chiswick or Barnet Copthall, but this place is pretty dreadful! The major plus however is the new plastic pitch.
Apologies if I go a bit scattergun now - Trailfinders own the site, not the Union club.According to DH Trailfinders 'want' us there. 3 years initially but 5 or 7 years mentioned.
All club activity is moving to Ealing - 1st team, academy ,offices, new club shop, new community dept. A new gym is being built and there are grass pitches to train on ahead of away games.
According to DH, if we get back to SL the capacity of the ground will be increased to between 5,000 and 10,000. However DH was somewhat evasive when pressed by one supporter as to how the redevelopment will take place and what plan he has for it. Talk of a notion of us and Trailfinders 'growing ' together - whatever that means. FWIW I was surprised this ground was passed by the RFL as being fit for Championship level. That said my only experince of Championship grounds are Leigh and Bradford - I've no experience of the Cumbrian grounds for instance so I'll admit to not being that well placed to comment, just my opinion.
Hendo came across as very entusiastic and committed - maybe he's bought into the London idea in a big way, like Tony Rea did.? He said about improving the matchday experience, junior games , academy matches on the allweather pitch, kids activities, beer tent, BBQs. He acknowledged the fact that there is a 'lot of work to be done and that a lot of infrastructure has to be put in place'. Yup I thought that was a bit out of the 'No **** Sherlock file' but I suppose he felt it needed saying.

The M word was mentioned - marketing! Talk of creating relationships with local people, local businesses, schools - talk of players going into local schools to do coaching sessions , kind of stuff that used to be done years ago IIRC. IMO Ealing Broadway is a big , local town centre to target - shops, restaurants, pubs ( looked to be an Irish one opposite the station which would be the sort of place to show spots on TV) . There was talk of making a local pub a 'Broncos' pub - nearest I could see was the Duke of Kent ( 5-6 mins walk from ground)

Pre season friendlies - not sure if i caught this right but of the 3 games being planned there was mention of a game against an Indigenous XIII? Also mention of holding a game against the NRL sid ethat comes over for the WCC.

Coaching - Danny Ward to join Hendo on a full time basis . Rob Powell and another coach to be recruited to run the Academy.
Recruitment - some players to come, one or two couldn't be announced yet at the request of their clubs, full salary cap spend ( £1m).Hendo commented he thought Joey Grima undersetimated how difficult it would be to get out of the Championship. Promised fast, exiciting , hard rugby next season.

Wigan game was discussed - we've all got our views on it but I was disappointed to see that DH used it as an opportunity to have a dig at Ian Lenagan and also Tony Kleanthous - they may be what they are but they appear to be having greater success at running their sporting teams don't they David - I thought your comments, while getting a few laughs from the floor didn't exactly do you any favours!

There will be signage outside the ground announcing our presence and forthcoming fixtues . Noticed on my walk up from Ealing Broadway ( largely residential. took about 25 mins) that there were boards along Scotch Common announcing Ealing RU games - perhaps Broncos could use the same sites for posters too?

Matchday - seems to be set for Sunday but some backpedalling to indicate flexibility when told that the nearest BR station doesn't open on a Sunday.

U16S - will be admitted free. One attendee raised the prospect of how old the support is, hopefully this could help to address it. Just as an aside regarding croeds DH stated that crowds will grow as Ealing is 'a more sporting area'

Grandstand - issue raised about accessibiltiy to top tier for premium seats. No lift present so effectively means no access for the disabled or those with mobility issues to this part of the stand.

DH mentioned the possibility of Trailfinders coming on board as a sponsor

So, to conclude
If the team is successful on the pitch
If they can bring about the idea of a club in London rather than just a team
If they market and promote successfully
If they get the matchday experience right
If families come back
If the locals and wider community are engaged

The MAYBE, JUST MAYBE London Broncos could start the long road back again. I know we've heard a lot of this before so I'm taking it all with a rather large pinch of salt but that's my take on last night FWIW. Will beinteresting to see where we are in 12 months time!

That was just my unofficial take on the night, feel free to add to it ( or tear it apart!)

All the best,
Rob

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1294No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2021Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23122.gif
:23122.gif

Quote: Rob from Erith "OK I didn't want to post last night and be too knee jerk so I've left it til now.

Firstly, we've had a fans forum! So well done to all concerned with setting it up!
Continuing in a positive vein the season ticket details, and the possibiltiy to check out the seating and purchase an ST was available.
Membership and matchday ticket prices announced.
Although not mentioned the club have announced a new kit deal - kits etc. will be by Kappa, last time we've had a major brand since ? Puma at the Stoop.

OK first impressions of the ground - it's a shocker! I went with low expectations and had to lower them further still! Congratulations to the photographer on the Ealing RU webite for making the place look so good! The reality..... .I've been on board since the Valley so can't comment on places like Chiswick or Barnet Copthall, but this place is pretty dreadful! The major plus however is the new plastic pitch.
Apologies if I go a bit scattergun now - Trailfinders own the site, not the Union club.According to DH Trailfinders 'want' us there. 3 years initially but 5 or 7 years mentioned.
All club activity is moving to Ealing - 1st team, academy ,offices, new club shop, new community dept. A new gym is being built and there are grass pitches to train on ahead of away games.
According to DH, if we get back to SL the capacity of the ground will be increased to between 5,000 and 10,000. However DH was somewhat evasive when pressed by one supporter as to how the redevelopment will take place and what plan he has for it. Talk of a notion of us and Trailfinders 'growing ' together - whatever that means. FWIW I was surprised this ground was passed by the RFL as being fit for Championship level. That said my only experince of Championship grounds are Leigh and Bradford - I've no experience of the Cumbrian grounds for instance so I'll admit to not being that well placed to comment, just my opinion.
Hendo came across as very entusiastic and committed - maybe he's bought into the London idea in a big way, like Tony Rea did.? He said about improving the matchday experience, junior games , academy matches on the allweather pitch, kids activities, beer tent, BBQs. He acknowledged the fact that there is a 'lot of work to be done and that a lot of infrastructure has to be put in place'. Yup I thought that was a bit out of the 'No **** Sherlock file' but I suppose he felt it needed saying.

The M word was mentioned - marketing! Talk of creating relationships with local people, local businesses, schools - talk of players going into local schools to do coaching sessions , kind of stuff that used to be done years ago IIRC. IMO Ealing Broadway is a big , local town centre to target - shops, restaurants, pubs ( looked to be an Irish one opposite the station which would be the sort of place to show spots on TV) . There was talk of making a local pub a 'Broncos' pub - nearest I could see was the Duke of Kent ( 5-6 mins walk from ground)

Pre season friendlies - not sure if i caught this right but of the 3 games being planned there was mention of a game against an Indigenous XIII? Also mention of holding a game against the NRL sid ethat comes over for the WCC.

Coaching - Danny Ward to join Hendo on a full time basis . Rob Powell and another coach to be recruited to run the Academy.
Recruitment - some players to come, one or two couldn't be announced yet at the request of their clubs, full salary cap spend ( £1m).Hendo commented he thought Joey Grima undersetimated how difficult it would be to get out of the Championship. Promised fast, exiciting , hard rugby next season.

Wigan game was discussed - we've all got our views on it but I was disappointed to see that DH used it as an opportunity to have a dig at Ian Lenagan and also Tony Kleanthous - they may be what they are but they appear to be having greater success at running their sporting teams don't they David - I thought your comments, while getting a few laughs from the floor didn't exactly do you any favours!

There will be signage outside the ground announcing our presence and forthcoming fixtues . Noticed on my walk up from Ealing Broadway ( largely residential. took about 25 mins) that there were boards along Scotch Common announcing Ealing RU games - perhaps Broncos could use the same sites for posters too?

Matchday - seems to be set for Sunday but some backpedalling to indicate flexibility when told that the nearest BR station doesn't open on a Sunday.

U16S - will be admitted free. One attendee raised the prospect of how old the support is, hopefully this could help to address it. Just as an aside regarding croeds DH stated that crowds will grow as Ealing is 'a more sporting area'

Grandstand - issue raised about accessibiltiy to top tier for premium seats. No lift present so effectively means no access for the disabled or those with mobility issues to this part of the stand.

DH mentioned the possibility of Trailfinders coming on board as a sponsor

So, to conclude
If the team is successful on the pitch
If they can bring about the idea of a club in London rather than just a team
If they market and promote successfully
If they get the matchday experience right
If families come back
If the locals and wider community are engaged

The MAYBE, JUST MAYBE London Broncos could start the long road back again. I know we've heard a lot of this before so I'm taking it all with a rather large pinch of salt but that's my take on last night FWIW. Will beinteresting to see where we are in 12 months time!

That was just my unofficial take on the night, feel free to add to it ( or tear it apart!)

All the best,
Rob'"

Rob

Thanks for the summary - I was trapped on North Circular so missed the forum. Popped along today to assess my renew ST and bumped into Steve and Jason. I have to say its my second reccie and my second visit made me feel a lot better about this option. Its not the best granted but it suits the current situation. Sounds like they have at least thought through the ''entire picture' which for me is a first.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain287No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2015Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I am made up for all those who are "satisfied' in varying stages with the new set up at Ealing and good on you for being so positive. There are a lot of "if"s" in this new plan, but let's hope they can push on and make a decent fist of it.

For the record....and this is purely my opinion which in the past has been as accurate as is possible to be, the club will never gain SL status under the current owner and I wouldn't give a flying one if Giorgio armani was supplying the kit, we have fallen faster than any other SL clubs apart from Crusaders and PSG and will be lucky to survive in the championship for the next 3 seasons. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of the owners mouth in regards 'the future and his part in it" as his "word" was broken before and as a direct result we are playing park footie next year. Those employed by the club can be as enthusiastic as the energiser bunny but without a solid business plan in place and professionals in their elected fields to see it through, then we're as buggered as buggered can be.
Newsflash. We are playing at a banqueting venue in the third tier (that's where we are currently) 3 years after welcoming the likes of Wigan to a purpose built rugby stadium.....good luck to those poor distracted souls who've already bought season tickets and will hungrily lap up whatever spin the club deliver, but the truth is that you are now in the realm of fantacists(sic). There was a hint of exactly what Hughes expects in the future when he was pushed about "expansion" plans.......but I doubt the "devoted few' will have paid any heed to that.

Looking forward to being proven wrong. COYB!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1434No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I'm not sure who you think believes London will be back in Superleague soon. It's clear that the club may well cease to exist in the next few years. That doesn't change the fact I want to watch rugby league, if I enjoy myself most at London then I will watch there. Will me stopping watching rugby league in any way assist southern rugby league? No. Can I personally do anything about the situation southern rugby league finds itself in? No (bar start buying lottery tickets perhaps.) Will you be proven correct? Almost certainly but frankly it's a pretty safe bet and everyone know it. Will I watch rugby league down south next season? Yes. Will some of those games be at Ealing? Probably. Do I think David Hughes has done a good job and that London Broncos have been well run? Of course not.

Feel free to castigate me as a poor distracted fool. Personally I'd describe myself as a rugby league fan who wants to watch the sport and is well aware that option may not exist down south in the none too distant future. I intend to make the best of it whilst I can.

Frankly the most enjoyable game I have seen this season was in the NCL on a railed off pitch.The ground and playing standard may well be a huge step down from The Stoop but put two decent, evenly matched teams on the pitch and I'll enjoy it whilst I can. The rest of it is way beyond my control.

105 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
105 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.82421875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
2025 Recruitment
Bull Mania
8m
Jayden Okunbor
BP1
19m
Leeds
Torbreck
33m
Squad 2024
Listenup94
35m
Rumours thread
Kettykat
44m
Meadows
BigTime
49m
Batley next
Kettykat
51m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 16
yorkshiredra
53m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Builth Wells
53m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Whino4life
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Problems with this Site continued
sir adrian m
18s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Hasbag
20s
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
23s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
25s
Builth Wells
27s
Barrow
Trojan Horse
37s
2025 Recruitment
Bull Mania
48s
2024 Squad Latest Update
Peter Goddar
50s
TV Games - Not Hull
mwindass
1m
Injuries and available cover
WIZEB
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
TODAY
Leeds
Torbreck
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
WIZEB
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
sir adrian m
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cruncher
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Smiffy27
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
BigTime
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
bonaire
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Benji13
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
Builth Wells
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,363 ↓-3780,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Parramatta
16-32
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 4th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10