JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1671282854.png
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk:p2kbb0c5]Gus Mackay we salute you!![/url:p2kbb0c5]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1428.png

Quote: Rooster Booster "...not even a professional cricketer who has played for their country.

'"

You need to watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk before you say anything else
Quote: Rooster Booster "...not even a professional cricketer who has played for their country.

'"

You need to watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk before you say anything else

RankPostsTeam
International Star1489
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65566_1408120525.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65566.jpg

Quote: jbuzza "You need to watch this
The bloke is a total fail.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7154No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Culture of "acceptable" failure?

It's a shame we are not Parra. We could afford to give some of the crap that wear the jersey we follow and above the them the flick

It's such a shame that people hone in on what GF impression is and think of it as the reason. When it's more like poor choices. Lack of money. And be out of ones depth. Rather than labellimg an entire sporting club having an ENTIRE cultre

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7343
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10025.jpg
For contributions, remittances, payments, and all other matters of any responsibility, please refer to someone else. “The British people love a good hero and a good hate” Lord Northcliffe:10025.jpg

Quote: Rooster Booster "Being able to and having the ability to turn things around at our club is completely different from thinking we have a culture where failure is acceptable.'"

I agree that we may not have the ability to turn things around, technically we're just not good enough on the pitch or off the pitch (which is why any calls to show passion and heart are meaningless), but we don't even seem to be trying to put ourselves in a position where we may get that ability. Our recruitment has been poor for several years, promotion of the club is non-existent, there's a clear lack of leadership (and it's not just the fans who think this, it's the players too if we believe Gower and Clubb). On and off the pitch we've been sliding for several years with no sign of how we pull out of this.

I'm really not sure if we will be around next season, and if we are what's the point unless we can turnover at least half the squad for better players (a saving grace is that I suspect some of our most mediocre players are actually on bigger salaries if we can get rid of them e.g. the likes of Randall, Witt, Bryant, Kafusi, and Howell. Right now I'd kill for a McLinden, a Hopkins, a Tookey, a Millard, a Retchless, a Gill, players who brought something to the game.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5087
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1671282854.png
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk:p2kbb0c5]Gus Mackay we salute you!![/url:p2kbb0c5]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1428.png

The squad are underachieving. The culture of any organisation has a significant bearing on its results. The culture and expected results for an organisation are set at the top. When performance falls short, successful organisations will tend to have a culture that identifies the reasons and plans action to make improvements. They will become very focused. Failing organisations will tend to lower expectations, make excuses, distract themselves with self pity and actions that are nothing to do with the reasons for failure. London Broncos show all the signs of being a miserably failing organisation and that is in no small part a reflection of its culture.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1671282854.png

Quote: Kelvin's Ferret " Right now I'd kill for a McLinden, a Hopkins, a Tookey, a Millard, a Retchless, a Gill, players who brought something to the game.'"

These were winners not losers. eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7154No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jbuzza "The squad are underachieving. The culture of any organisation has a significant bearing on its results. The culture and expected results for an organisation are set at the top. When performance falls short, successful organisations will tend to have a culture that identifies the reasons and plans action to make improvements. They will become very focused. Failing organisations will tend to lower expectations, make excuses, distract themselves with self pity and actions that are nothing to do with the reasons for failure. London Broncos show all the signs of being a miserably failing organisation and that is in no small part a reflection of its culture.'"

I work as a trainer at a very successful NRL club in their reserve grade. In the last two seasons we finished bottom whilst the first grade won the premiership. Last year we were second from bottom. This year we are currently third from bottom. Do you think our club has a "culture" of failure?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Rooster Booster "Culture of "acceptable" failure?

It's a shame we are not Parra. We could afford to give some of the crap that wear the jersey we follow and above the them the flick

It's such a shame that people hone in on what GF impression is and think of it as the reason. When it's more like poor choices. Lack of money. And be out of ones depth. Rather than labellimg an entire sporting club having an ENTIRE culture'"

Not sure why you are continuing with this 1 man crusade against my statement, especially after my identifying a culture of acceptable failure has been backed up by people who have been to games, witnessed the absolute destruction of anything like a club spirit and the total neglect of the fans, their opinions or.....and this is the worst bit in my opinion, their LOYALTY.

We have heard tales of fans who in the past have laid everything on the line in support of the club in the past......I suspect you'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to do the same for the current failing business/sports club.

Other than RL and these boards, I have another "hobby" that I am also in the process of becoming qualified in....that of Business Strategy. I enjoyed my Marketing degree so much I am now backing it up with Degree in Business Studies!
Can I suggest you nip down to your local library and grab a copy of this?
rlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_Dysfunctions_of_a_Teamrl

Nobody from the club is ever going to put their hand up and say that a culture of failure exists at London Broncos, but a skipper who wants out because he's sick of losing, his predecessor walked because he was sick of the lack of proper training, a CEO who has delivered nothing of any benefit to the club, a chairman who did the Wigan walk at the weekend and an ever decreasing circle of supporters prepared to attend games point to exactly that.

Poor choices are exactly that.....what makes them failings is the reluctance to admit when you get it wrong....David Hughes doesn't do admission of errors...neither does he accept he ever makes mistakes...his failings filter down to the CEO who continues to steal a wage.....his continued employment even after his changing of the clubs name to increase awareness failed is in turn a sign to the coaching and playing staff that failure is OK.
Lack of Money is a smoke screen. We receive 1.1 million from SKY and about 1.1 million from fans...it is David Hughes decision to allow his poor choice of coach to spend to the cap. A good business that wants to stem the flow of wasted cash "budgets" and assigns cash to areas that will deliver returns.....the club turns over about 4 million a year and makes losses of 1.7 million....it has done so for the last 3 reported set of accounts.....not sure about you, but given the same players are in play(except powell and the fans forced Hughes hand there) I would identify that as a culture of acceptable failure.
Out of ones depthI refer you to the point above about poor choices.

In the real world (come and join us and have a look-see some time) there are rewards and consequences.

The only consequence of the failure of the ENTIRE club over the last 2.63 seasons has been the dismissal of a coach who was a poor choice and 2 staff who were poor choices of the poor choice of a CEO.
The rest of the ENTIRE club has been rewarded with continued employment.....to reward an organisation (and its staff) that in 2.63 seasons has lost 80% of its games, 35% of its fans even after a much trumpeted name change is most assuredly a big off sign that says we REWARD FAILURE.

Another thing that I have learnt as part of my new hobby becoming a potential new revenue stream, is that the most important thing a Business has is the people it employs. If you don't employ A players to key positions in Business, then more often than not, your business will fail......if you employ C players into these key positions, how in christs name do you expect to ever attract A player applicants for future roles?
If Hughes flicked Gus today....do you think an advert for a new CEO would attract A grade candidates? Would it .
Same for Rea....if he was booted today, how many A grade coaches would apply?

Failure has a habit of finding failure.......and the current home of FAILURE in RL is The London Broncos!

BTW.....I once asked Mac at a fans forum pre-season where we would finish and he replied first. When I repeated the question, with a smile and said seriously, where will we finish, he scowled at me and said he'd just told me! We finished 11th, but I can assure you, every single player who ran out that year knew their was a consequence if they failed......I don't believe that this squad believe there is a consequence to them failing.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1671282854.png

Quote: Rooster Booster "I work as a trainer at a very successful NRL club in their reserve grade. In the last two seasons we finished bottom whilst the first grade won the premiership. Last year we were second from bottom. This year we are currently third from bottom. Do you think our club has a "culture" of failure?'"

Sort of irrelevant and how would I know from that information ?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Rooster Booster "I work as a trainer at a very successful NRL club in their reserve grade. In the last two seasons we finished bottom whilst the first grade won the premiership. Last year we were second from bottom. This year we are currently third from bottom. Do you think our club has a "culture" of failure?'"

You're mistaking "team spirit" in a reserve grade professional sport with the ENTIRE culture of a club.

Rugby League Clubs are a sports Business. Yes, success on the park is important, but there has to be a major cultural vision that everyone accepts.

What is the vision of the London Broncos?
I would say that it would be "to fly the flag for RL outside the heartlands and encourage more locals to take up or take an interest in the sport of Rugby League
What is the strategic goal that it strives to achieve?
I would day to be a successful, self sufficient and popular sports team in the London area, challenging for Trophies
What KPI's are in place to measure the performance of the business?
These should be Quarterly targets both on and off the field, with regard to performance in games at all levels, care for injured stars, recovery times together with marketing activities, attracting fans and corporates, schmoozing sponsors/potential sponsors, fulfilling community tasks. These targets need to all be measurable.
What rewards are in place for achievement?
Continued employment, job satisfaction and opportunities to progress are often more important to A players than financial reward. That said, financial reward where financial targets are achieved are important.
What are the consequences of failure?
In reality, investigation and identification for failure is often followed by remedial action, retraining, some times disciplinary action and in worst case scenarios, unemployment.

Currently at London Broncos, there is no publicly stated Vision, strategic goal and there are most assuredly no consequences for failure....all that is on offer at the moment is continued employment.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1035
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

A culture of failure? May be these count:

1. Turning up to a fans forum to be told by the CEO that there will be no further players' presentations in the fans bar because the players don't like having to front up after a loss and that the CEO finds that acceptable.

2. Watching players almost falling over themselves to leave as soon as possible from the ground after a game. After the Featherstone game once the meal had ended there were more ex London players in the bar than present London players.

3. Discovering that 16 out of the 17 from the debacle last Saturday are in the squad for tonight and the one who misses out is injured. This is despite a performance which League Express said appeared to lack ambition, commitment, teamwork and any sense of pride.

I have watched this club for 26 years now and have on occasion seen some pretty poor teams. Before the last five years, the John Monie year and some of the Chiswick sides (a 46-0 home loss to Whitehaven being a particular nadir) come to mind. Prior to then I saw all of Southend Invicta's home games. At no time can I recall coming away from games being so ill disposed to the players wearing the club shirts or thinking that there was a lack of effort. I have always assumed that losses were just because we were not good enough.

Not now. Now I see players who do the bare minimum on the pitch and do not seem to want to put in the effort for their mates, despite including within their number blokes who have won NRL grand finals, played State of Origin and worn their national jersey. Presumably they performed rather better before being contracted to the Broncos. What has changed in their mindset?

Years ago I remember Brian Johnson resigning as coach of Warrington after an 80-0 Regal trophy semi-final loss because he was too embarrassed to continue. In contrast since the team sullenly walked off the field on Saturday in the main ignoring the fans who had spent their hard earned getting to Leigh, there does not appear to have even been a whisper from the club that the debacle was in any way unacceptable.

RankPostsTeam
International Star189No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I've been told off for booing at the end of a loss and told that I should instead clap the players off so they can have more confidence for next time. Are the actions of the fan in question not a textbook indication of being part of a culture that deems failure acceptable?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach295No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2014Jan 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19121_1367050191.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19121.jpeg

Quote: rob13 "I've been told off for booing at the end of a loss and told that I should instead clap the players off so they can have more confidence for next time. Are the actions of the fan in question not a textbook indication of being part of a culture that deems failure acceptable?'"

Same as that. Unfortunately this is the result of the political correctness thinking for inclusion and fair play that is brainwashed into kids at school nowadays. There is no sense of competition.
This outfit need to think themselves lucky really - remember the incident between King and Wire fans when he was under performing? he went on to be a great asset to their team not long afterwards, ours cower behind their other halves on social media sites.

When Soward returns home to join Penrith, if he fails to inspire no doubt we will be blamed for breaking his spirit.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Duncan Disorderly " remember the incident between King and Wire fans when he was under performing? '"

spooky.....just watching him in a replay of the bunnies at the weekend and I was thinking exactly the same thing....he was cack when he first landed.....

My memory might be playing tricks on me, but didn't someone post something on here along the lines that our team bus had to turn around on the way back from warrington because we'd found matt king in Tony Clubbs back pocket?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach111No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35774_1375305123.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35774.jpg

Quote: Sarf Essex Taff "A culture of failure? May be these count

100% agree with your post mate, Impressed that someone else went to see Southend Invicta, we know what its like to suffer!!

Where are you in Essex?

69 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
69 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.32177734375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Blackandwhit
13m
Storton
marc271841
30m
TV Games - Not Hull
Armavinit
31m
End of the game
wrencat1873
36m
NRL Takeover talk should we be worried
B0NES
44m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
46m
Film game
Boss Hog
47m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Super League form rewarded as Wane names squad to travel to Toulouse
Deac's rubbe
Recent
Wigan away
Fishface
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Top Position
Wollo-Wollo-
24s
Sky and Josh Warrington
gym bunny 1
35s
Saints Magic Weekend
moto748
53s
Pearson
Fishface
54s
Film game
Boss Hog
56s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
bonaire
1m
London calling
tommyfromhul
1m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 23
rhinosTY
1m
TV games not Wire
ninearches
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
NRL Takeover talk should we be worried
B0NES
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 23
rhinosTY
TODAY
A Tribute to Ken Rollin
JamieRobinso
TODAY
New Whitehaven Coach
GeoffRoebuck
TODAY
Tom Opacic to leave at the end of the season
Huddersfield
TODAY
The new coach
Huddersfield
TODAY
I struggle with this
Lower Crease
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Castleford Away
Old Man John
TODAY
End of the game
wrencat1873
TODAY
Thoughs on the magic weekend
Huddersfield
TODAY
trump v Harris in the race for the WH
Huddersfield
TODAY
North Stand Chants
wakeytrin
TODAY
Top Position
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Pearson
Fishface
TODAY
RIP Ken Rollin
Trin e ti
TODAY
The Band
Start@1873
TODAY
Sky and Josh Warrington
gym bunny 1
TODAY
Points difference
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
On This Day 73 yrs Ago
GeoffRoebuck
TODAY
Magic w/end
Cokey
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Level Second After Wrecking The Rhinos Play Off Hopes
RLFANS News
TODAY
Emphatic Win For The Warriors Over Saints
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
London Broncos Thrash Hull FC In Basement Battle
Huddersfield
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Level Second..
Emphatic Win For The Warriors ..
London Broncos Thrash Hull FC ..
Leigh Leopards Defeat Hull Wit..
Sensational Leeds Rhinos Thras..
Catalans Squeeze Past The Gian..
Saints Win Golden Point Thrill..
First Half Wigan Blitz Overcom..
London Broncos Victorious Over..
Salford Win the Mid Table Batt..
Saints Back To Winning Ways Wi..
Hull KR Top of the League With..
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.62M +13,279 80,09814,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 22nd Aug
     National Rugby League 2024-R25
10:50
Wests
v
Manly
 Fri 23rd Aug
09:00
NZ Warriors
v
Canterbury
11:00
Brisbane
v
Parramatta
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R23
20:00
Castleford
v
Warrington
Leeds
v
Catalans
 Sat 24th Aug
06:00
Canberra
v
Penrith
08:30
Melbourne
v
Dolphins
10:35
Souths
v
Newcastle
14:00
Salford
v
Huddersfield
15:00
St.Helens
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R23
18:00
Featherstone
v
Toulouse
 Sun 25th Aug
05:00
Gold Coast
v
Sydney
07:05
St.George
v
Cronulla
       League One 2024-R21
13:00
Oldham
v
Cornwall
LondonB
v
Leigh
Wigan
v
Hull FC
       League One 2024-R21
Keighley
v
Hunslet
Rochdale
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Newcastle
       Championship 2024-R23
Barrow
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Sun 25th Aug
SL
LondonB-Leigh
SL
Wigan-Hull FC
Fri 30th Aug
SL
Hull KR-Salford
SL
Leigh-Warrington
Sat 31st Aug
SL
Hull FC-Castleford
SL
Catalans-Wigan
Sun 1st Sep
SL
Huddersfield-St.Helens
SL
LondonB-Leeds
Fri 6th Sep
SL
Castleford-Leigh
SL
Leeds-Hull FC
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
SL
Wigan-Hull KR
Sat 7th Sep
SL
18:00
Salford-Catalans
Sun 8th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-LondonB
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
Sun 18th Aug
L1 20 Cornwall6-18Midlands
L1 20 Hunslet28-20Crusaders
L1 20 Keighley12-20Oldham
CH 22 Bradford21-22Featherstone
CH 22 Dewsbury24-31Barrow
CH 22 Swinton20-6Halifax
CH 22 Wakefield36-12Widnes
CH 22 Whitehaven28-24Doncaster
SL 22 Leigh26-0Salford
SL 22 Catalans4-36Hull KR
SL 22 Huddersfield20-12Castleford
NRL 24 St.George32-16Gold Coast
NRL 24 Cronulla19-18Newcastle
Sat 17th Aug
L1 20 Newcastle6-78Rochdale
CH 22 Toulouse12-20York
SL 22 Warrington24-6Leeds
SL 22 Wigan20-0St.Helens
SL 22 Hull FC4-29LondonB
NRL 24 Canterbury30-10Dolphins
NRL 24 NQL Cowboys42-4Canberra
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 22 575 269 306 34
Wigan 22 547 294 253 34
Warrington 22 562 295 267 32
St.Helens 22 518 298 220 26
Catalans 22 403 344 59 26
Salford 22 393 425 -32 26

Leigh 22 466 326 140 23
Leeds 22 407 392 15 22
Huddersfield 22 392 488 -96 16
Castleford 22 354 579 -225 13
Hull FC 22 290 683 -393 6
LondonB 22 261 775 -514 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 20 704 240 464 38
Sheffield 20 530 369 161 26
Toulouse 19 546 264 282 25
Bradford 20 500 343 157 24
Widnes 20 446 363 83 23
Featherstone 20 494 396 98 22

York 21 520 407 113 20
Batley 20 350 410 -60 20
Doncaster 20 382 478 -96 19
Halifax 20 400 509 -109 16