Feb 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

My take on it

Hughes spat out his dummy around mid season last year when it was obvious that even if we made the playoffs, we would not be going up. In addition with the idiocity to hike the season tickets so much, which meant nobody would pay the prices to watch the tripe on offer, meant that not only was we not going up, but we had gates of circa 250 people.

So he blamed the team, decided he was not offering contracts, he was going part time. No wonder that the players fell off at the end of last season, what incentive was there to play a playoff match they would lose, when they all knew they would leave at the end of the season anyway.

I'm really not worried about next year, I think the whole franchise rests on the next 2 home matches. Lose to Dewsbury, and you will have <500 for the Newcastle game , and those 2 points happening will cause him to just stop.

Going to try and enjoy the dewsbury game I really fear it will be one of the last games played by the club

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1941
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: crashmon "My take on it

Hughes spat out his dummy around mid season last year when it was obvious that even if we made the playoffs, we would not be going up. In addition with the idiocity to hike the season tickets so much, which meant nobody would pay the prices to watch the tripe on offer, meant that not only was we not going up, but we had gates of circa 250 people.

So he blamed the team, decided he was not offering contracts, he was going part time. No wonder that the players fell off at the end of last season, what incentive was there to play a playoff match they would lose, when they all knew they would leave at the end of the season anyway.

I'm really not worried about next year, I think the whole franchise rests on the next 2 home matches. Lose to Dewsbury, and you will have <500 for the Newcastle game , and those 2 points happening will cause him to just stop.

Going to try and enjoy the dewsbury game I really fear it will be one of the last games played by the club'"

I think you may well be right Crash. Worth also saying that last years 250 gates included a sizeable proportion of friends and family. I’d say under 200 paying guests was the norm: failing to take any steps to address that really was a mistake and disconnected many from the club it seems. As to Dewsbury : with respect to them not a major draw but I really urge everyone to turn up because this is the season right there. As for the Newcastle Friday night game with no travelling fans I suspect sub 500- I’ll go straight from work but even then no walk in the park to get there.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach577No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47232_1397587565.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47232.png

Hi all,

I'll try to give a balanced opinion.

Firstly, when David Hughes was first involved with the club he was in his mid 50s and a working trader, whose bonuses alone were said to be more than enough to pay his entire contribution to the club.

I'm led to believe he is now 78 years old and I would be astonished if he is still working regularly, though it is not impossible.

My view is that his own personal financial circumstances have changed.

The club's income has also massively reduced, from over 1 million in 2019, to probably the best part of a million in 2020, with the parachute payment to probably only a couple of hundred grand or so as of now, before the gate.

Media articles of the past suggest that Mr Hughes was very much of the view he wanted to "protect his family pot".

Where I think his head was turned, is that he has been sold on the idea that Featherstone, for a much lower spend, has managed to build a borderline SL standard squad; whilst even Whitehaven last season did very well on a minimal budget.

In some ways, I think Hughes felt that there could be an opportunity to bring in very good part time players; players who in theory might not even join at all with a full time commitment.

I do also think that the senior leadership team at the Broncos felt that the London trained players could be directly replaced by similar or even higher quality players from the academy and/or that there were players just as good at London Skolars.

For instance, if Sam Davis did not sign you could put in Rob Oakley whilst Gideon Boafo could be swapped for a Macani or a Caro.

Also, there were plenty of tip offs of third division players ready to step up; about 8 from Skolars, 2 or 3 from West Wales plus perhaps more realistic prospects such as Foster.

I think the club was all too willing to overlook the continual past unavailability of players too such as Albert as well as over-rating existing players abilities.

For instance I did not perceive that either of Leyland or Horsman were midtable Championship standard, nor quite a few others such as Oakley, Blakemore and Latu. In fact, there were quite a few I thought were no better than the bottom three in League one. I had previously seen the Broncos reserves away at Coventry Bears, and did not come away impressed.

I felt that the better club trained players were Boafo (who was one of our best 4 players) plus Jones, Sam Davis, Hindmarsh and perhaps Williams.

The mid level ones were probably Hodson, Adebiyi, Ogden and Egodo; I could see why they might be released due to missing games or perhaps lack of tryscoring threat.

The ones I felt might be lacking the necessary ability or who were just finished were Horsman, Leyland, Oakley and Blakemore.

Also, of the existing squad, I felt that Hankinson, Miski, Sammut and Fozard were critical players. We needed players of this calibre. I could see why you would crack down on non performers like Moran and Navarette and maybe some of the injury prone lads. But not all had let the club down.

Players like Walters and Hindmarsh simply refused to agree terms; others like Meadows were enticed on relatively modest terms; he is then said to have played in Hodson. Other players moved to take an actual offer after waiting all season; for instance Aston waited all year to go.

I was told that the club did target past leavers where it was felt there was some chance, but for instance Toby Everett and Jon Magrin were said to have settled down and others like Joe Keyes may feel they were treated poorly in the past. Also, some of the players were at clubs with greater prospects like Halifax.

I can see why there has been a desire for cost savings and I can see why things have gone the way they have, but I think the club has been perceived as having bad people involved; also that these bad people have bad judgement.

The truth is that the catchment area for Featherstone is perfect; there are about 5 or 6 clubs in each of the top three leagues in close proximity.

Whitehaven might one season in ten hit lucky.

But you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater in a catchment area of few or no replacement players.

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1941
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Depressing but highly plausible.The idea that there was plenty of like for like quality at Skolars can only have been based on the belief that it was other weaker players and/or poor coaching that held them back. By hiring pretty much the entire 1st team and coach and assistant coach they unpicked their own logic.

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1662No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
78489_1618348897.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_78489.png

The problems faced by the club both on and off the park stem from inactivity in key areas years ago. Those clubs who actively engaged with their audiences over a prolonged period of time, with regular and meaningful communication are the clubs who are doing best as we emerge from the covid period.
Hughes decision to downgrade his investment was always going to come. His inability to get anyone else to join him points to both how niche a sport we are and how his personality doesn't always fit with others.
If the club had knuckled down and worked to a 5 or 10 year target back in 2009, (I say) they'd still be at quins, till be in SL and probably have the 6 or 7k fans needed to stay afloat.
As it is, the writing is in the wall now. Even if we survive the drop, I can't see either the dons being keen on us staying and there's little chance of Hughes reopening his chequebook, so we may limp through another season, but it'll be to an aging and shrinking audience.
It really could have been so different if the other SL club/RFL had let Lenagan keep his interest in Quins RL......but.like the decision to promote Leigh over us, they showed how narrow minded the sport is.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1489
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
65566_1408120525.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_65566.jpg

Quote: orangeman "It really could have been so different if the other SL club/RFL had let Lenagan keep his interest in Quins RL......but.like the decision to promote Leigh over us, they showed how narrow minded the sport is.'"

The death knell for League and, to a lesser extent, the Broncos came when (COVID aside) the Toronto Wolfpack was voted out and Leigh were promoted. Now that's narrow-minded from the M62 chairmen.

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1662No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
78489_1618348897.png

Quote: Torbreck "The death knell for League and, to a lesser extent, the Broncos came when (COVID aside) the Toronto Wolfpack was voted out and Leigh were promoted. Now that's narrow-minded from the M62 chairmen.'"

In the time it has taken David Hughes to cremate the club (2013-2022), Sarries have invested in Copthall and added 2,500 to their average gates, The Irish have moved in to Brentford and added 2,500 and Wasps relocated to coventry and added 4k.
I agree that the RFL and essentially a handful of northern businessmen have a fair amount of blood on their hands, but in this post covid era, it really will be each to their own for the foreseeable, so this master plan of Hughes and Loubser is even more puzzling.

There's no way a part time side based in the south will attract the calibre of players needed to challenge for a SL spot, so why move away from Ealing? Loubser and Hughes need to find a solution to this and find it fast.....it's either spend more and get full time players or move the club back to Ealing and grow the club/fanbase up.

I've said it before. For every Million Hughes has flushed down the bowl, he's flushed a million of central funding too.....I'd be back at Ealing next year with a mix of full time and part time players, the academy, the Kids and the Ladies all playing there and a massive spend on Customer Relations/Communications.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1748No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53919_1700999426.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53919.jpg

I admire your optimism that there will be a next season Orange. Hope you are right.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach577No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47232_1397587565.png

Hi all,

I have long since held the view that the club will not win a game this season; a view I held before the season started and which was only further confirmed in the first ten minutes v Widnes and again during the Whitehaven debacles.

The reason is that the side resembles one I played for.

In my days as a player, I played for Lancaster University in all four of the student leagues (National, North, North West 1 and North West 2) and we had a side when at its peak won the SRL plate v Hull University and which was capable of winning v sides with Super League academy players and had as many as five or six student Internationals including the Scotland Captain, the Ireland full back and both halves plus an England Prop.

But we had a period where nearly all the team graduated and we just have the collective quality to threaten the opposition tryline. In simple terms, we were just overpowered. I remember going up to places like Leeds and Leeds Met and they would have three teams and a women's side and we would have just the one team, sometime on a matchday with just 12 to 13 players and very much like the Coleman side just try to hold back a vastly superior side.

In simple terms I do not think that Latu, Macani or Grant are capable of regularly scoring tries in the Championship and all are marginal selections.

I did not think any of Thomas, Coates, Horsman or Leyland would play well in the Championship, though was mystified that Coates was fourth choice given the showings of the other three.

I thought the pack looked ok, although the starting front row v Sheffield of Lovell, Foster and the academy lad at Hooker was shocking.

So I think we are 3 to 5 players short.

If we could do a deal with someone like St Helens to get a house full of their better academy players or even Featherstone we might have a shot.

Dribs and drabs won't be enough.

Like my old University side in the National League, you have got to get to the opposition tryline to be a credible threat.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5082
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1428_1671282854.png
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-HziERgfk:p2kbb0c5]Gus Mackay we salute you!![/url:p2kbb0c5]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1428.png

Quote: markrammond "If we could do a deal with someone like St Helens to get a house full of their better academy players or even Featherstone we might have a shot.'"

This is one of the few things that could save us.

I (and I suspect many) would agree with your analysis of the quality of the side. Given the lack of ambition in recruitment, why do you think the club made a ground move (especially one that required the additional expense of separate training and academy facilities) ? This is the thing that least makes sense to me given we were not going attract new fans with such a poor team.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach577No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47232_1397587565.png

Hi,

The key drivers behind a ground move were these;

1. Concern that the Super League Executive would not admit Ealing Trailfinders ground "back to Super League". The then Chairman of Super League had indicated as such.

2. Lack of opportunity to further develop the corporate side of things. The club has long held ambitions to run a business club or sponsor suite. However the gold seats were often already sold out. There were concerns that the club could end up with corporate types sat near idiots like me, daft Al, Cliffie or One Arm Bandit.

3. Lack of revenue opportunities. The Trailfinders were believed to have welcomed the club with "treat the club as your own" but the revenue all went to them.

The move to AFC Wimbledon was felt to give ample opportunity to provide an SL standard facility, open up as much commercial presence as needed and a revenue share where previously it was a revenue take.

Where the club went wrong was this;

1. The AFC Wimbledon ground, Plough Lane, appeared to have all the necessary planning permissions so that London Broncos could move right in, without further process. However the club for whatever reason reapplied and began the process from scratch. This added a year to the arrival date.

2. The way the club handled and interpreted both the Covid regulations and the AFC Wimbledon move was to be as severe as possible with deathly silence on updates. This alienated supporters especially when breaking the silence by doubling prices to the very many supporters getting in for a tenner or so.

3. Halving the quality was I think a sudden decision and perhaps not deliberate. But when you get a rich man, a privileged man and a small sports shop owner you might not have your finger on the pulse.

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1662No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
78489_1618348897.png

1. Trailfinders coped with SL before and the union lot have plans in place.
2. The club had access to a fully functioning networking group from 2006-2013 but didn't use it to leverage sales, upsales or simply create relationships. This strawman is of the ex commercial and inept CEOs making.
3. Why is it that these things were not negotiated PROPERLY at the start of a tenancy? It seems this time we don't have staff for corporate as volunteers are being begged for. Also, who negotiated the Trailfinders move and the Wimbledon move? Was it the same people? Why, when they obviously got done in the first deal.
As for the rest of it. It was doomed from the start.....Hughes has AGAIN made the wrong decisions and will AGAIN find someone else to blame

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1662No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
78489_1618348897.png

Before moving from a 4,000 capacity ground to a 10k one, why not fill the 4k one first?
Corporate/gold membership? Again I'll ask.....how busy is the gold lounge at plough Lane? I'd hazard a guess at pretty empty given the lack of any evidence to the contrary

RankPostsTeam
International Star681
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: markrammond "Hi,
2. Lack of opportunity to further develop the corporate side of things. The club has long held ambitions to run a business club or sponsor suite. However the gold seats were often already sold out. There were concerns that the club could end up with corporate types sat near idiots like me, daft Al, Cliffie or One Arm Bandit.
'"

I sat directly in front of Cliffie for all the time we spent at Ealing, I think he would be a star addition to corporate Lounge. I still recall him getting so irate on the referee one game he spat his false teeth out 1/2 way across the stand.

He is a real character, and I never had a problem sitting next to him

RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player1941
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: crashmon "I sat directly in front of Cliffie for all the time we spent at Ealing, I think he would be a star addition to corporate Lounge. I still recall him getting so irate on the referee one game he spat his false teeth out 1/2 way across the stand.

He is a real character, and I never had a problem sitting next to him'"

Is he the guy that shouted out “Ref you’re a khazi” at the HKR game and last year engaged Labousier in a conversation where he demanded a refund on his travelling costs to the cancelled Newcastle game. If so, I agree, he’s just what corporate needs.

47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.3291015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leigh h
moto748
Recent
Smith out ASAP
Leeds_Luke
Recent
WHO IS NEXT
Once were Lo
Recent
This site is crap
ALAW
Recent
Round 16 London Home
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Leigh h
moto748
36s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
DSJ1983
1m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
1m
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
2m
Smith out ASAP
Leeds_Luke
2m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
2m
Batley next
Start@1873
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
KaeruJim
3m
WHO IS NEXT
Once were Lo
4m
2025 Recruitment
herr rigsby
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
ALAW
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
karetaker
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Start@1873
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
Once were Lo
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Willzay
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,949 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024 7 LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024 7 FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10