Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: joeo "Agreed.

Plus, they're playing against more powerful sides all around the park, so, no matter how much effort they put in, the defence is going to get breached consistently. Last night I saw many of them busting a gut - goodness knows what the score would have been if they hadn't. It wasn't passion they were lacking it was power.

The regret for me is only being able to see in flashes the talent in the side. They're so occupied keeping the juggernauts at bay that they hardly get their hands on the ball and when they do they don't have the grunt to make any space to exploit.

JOC is the classic example. Against Ryan Hall last week and Justin Carney this week. Please! He can make three heroic efforts on the trot but he's not going to do it a fourth or a fifth time, and all his previous good work will be overlooked as he flaps hopelessly at a passing winger or centre as he tries to defend an overlap created initially by some big sod in the middle of the field.

TR can't correct this by wishing it away. You can't dominate if you aren't strong enough and there's no point criticising players for failing to do what is beyond them in the first place.

The tough season is only going to get tougher. We can carry on slagging them off or support them. Or I suppose there's a third option ...'"

I think that's a very fair assessment, thanks for posting.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3678No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9272_1327693385.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9272.jpg

Quote: joeo "Agreed.

Plus, they're playing against more powerful sides all around the park, so, no matter how much effort they put in, the defence is going to get breached consistently. Last night I saw many of them busting a gut - goodness knows what the score would have been if they hadn't. It wasn't passion they were lacking it was power.

The regret for me is only being able to see in flashes the talent in the side. They're so occupied keeping the juggernauts at bay that they hardly get their hands on the ball and when they do they don't have the grunt to make any space to exploit.

JOC is the classic example. Against Ryan Hall last week and Justin Carney this week. Please! He can make three heroic efforts on the trot but he's not going to do it a fourth or a fifth time, and all his previous good work will be overlooked as he flaps hopelessly at a passing winger or centre as he tries to defend an overlap created initially by some big sod in the middle of the field.

TR can't correct this by wishing it away. You can't dominate if you aren't strong enough and there's no point criticising players for failing to do what is beyond them in the first place.

The tough season is only going to get tougher. We can carry on slagging them off or support them. Or I suppose there's a third option ...'"

As i said to my kids, they were bigger than us, stronger than us, fitter than us, faster than us and were more skillful and better drilled than us. And so it has been all along this season. I can't see that our personnel will change much now so what we have on the park is what we will see throughout the season. I don't think that they are going to get better now because moral and confidence has allready started to take its toll. icon_eek.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59709_1306485067.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59709.jpg

Just watched the Saints v Leeds game. Saints play with a team of kids and win.

Nathan Brown used the word desire. You might be limited with skill but everyone has desire. This is what TR doesnt appear to be able to inspire.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

He has inspired desire in me to watch Rugby League somewhere else.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach577No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47232_1397587565.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47232.png

The game was lost yesterday because of three main reasons.

(1) The outside backs as a group were hopeless at defending.

Denny Solomona made 1 tackle. Given that the line was broken at least 11 times (for 9 tries and 2 disallowed) we were effectively playing without a last line of defence. He is recorded as missing 3 tackles and was nowhere to be seen elsewhere. He should be moved back to wing where he was not terrible.

Jamie O'Callaghan made 2 tackles and missed 5 with a tackle completion rate of 28.57%. Whilst he was the only player out of our backline to make a clean break he did not score. Given his record of less than 1 try/1 win per 5 games played he is not of the standard required. A better player is required.

Iliess Macani made 9 tackles and missed 3 tackles with a tackle completion rate of 75%. It was surprising to see him on the wing when he was arguably our man of the match at fullback against Leeds. I’d swap him back with Solomona that is for sure. He has potential.

Mason Caton Brown made 14 tackles and missed 5 tackles with a tackle completion rate of 73.68%. He looks impressive going forward having made 16 line breaks this season but he suffers from the general slow line speed in the team.

Of the outside backs only Mike McMeeken was impressive. He made 32 tackles with just 1 miss yesterday. This was one more tackle than all our other backs combined. James Woodburn Hall also did ok with 6 tackles and 0 misses.

(2) The playmakers created minimal opportunity as they have all season.

Ben Farrar made just 33 metres and kicked the ball twice and did not offload once plus missed 4 tackles with 17 made. He has created almost nothing from stand-off to date. He has created 2 tries this season.

Josh Drinkwater made 64 metres and kicked the ball eight times, mainly finding touch or the ball going straight to the fullback and missed 3 tackles with 17 made, but offloaded twice. He has created 0 tries this season

The only useful playmaker looks to be Scott Moore who has created 7 tries this season from Hooker and is making around 90 metres a game and 30 tackles. However he gives a couple of penalties away per game and misses about 1 in 10 tackles.

(3) The team are making about 30-50% less metres than the opposition with the teams average being around 1000-1100 metres to the 1500-1600 elsewhere.

I can understand it being difficult to topple players like Carney. What is unacceptable is when small men – being of no more than 14 stones – and not blessed with lightning speed are able to make huge swathes of metres. Michael Channing and James Clare made 10 line breaks between them and several hundred metres.

If we look at the team our backs are only really making metres from kick returns and about 2 clean breaks and 1 try per game between them all. This is nowhere good enough; surely a back must have a bit of speed, a step, a hand off or something that would take them past an opponent.

In the forwards the stats are not bad, although a slow play the ball and 5 to 6 metres won't generally be enough.

We have got to get the ball in the hands of the likes of Matt Cook, Vea and Greenwood who are the stronger runners.

Foster should never run the ball in whilst I would use Krasniqi also a purely defensive Prop.

Of the other forwards there are a few making only 50 metres per game when Andy Lynch made three times that on his own.

I would play as the team: Macani, Solomona, Farrar, McMeeken, Caton-Brown, Moore, Drinkwater, Greenwood, Cunningham, Krasniqi, Cook, Vea, Foster

The thing is for me, most of these players are relatively unproven but they have been on TV twice in a week and started to prove they are not good enough and in some cases also without the effort required to play for any team in Super League or the NRL. They may not care about us as a club but they are in my view making themselves a prime contender to play in the lower leagues.

I think the 51st to the 56th minutes were the worst I have ever seen given that we were about 30-0 down and then leaked three consecutive tries. This was a steaming pile of mediocrity.

I do not subscribe to the view that collapsing week after week is acceptable. It is not.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4906No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4438_1358277234.jpg
Didn't gat an answer when I asked Radford how much he paid Stokes to save his job.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4438.jpg

Thankfully my TiVo box misbehaved and failed to record the match!

RankPostsTeam
International Star12No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Jun 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Rammo, nice post. I've followed this forum for a couple of years. The Cas result has moved me to post. I wasn't expecting such a humping at home, I know some you guys were anxious but I really didn't expect it to be a 50 pointer.

Who is our D coach? Do we have one?

Are we saying that our current crop of players, especially the outside backs , just can't cut it in D ( or attack) at SL level because of physicality?

If those stats are week in week out then someone on the coaching staff needs to take responsibility for fixing it. That's someone's job.

I don't subscribe fully to that, there must be a case for it's not the size of the dog jn the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. Watching Lomax and Burrows getting stuck in is great.

I don't think we have much dog in our squad. We have tended to respond to a bit of biff ,playing up for a few minutes but that was the last couple of seasons.

Would any other coach be able to turn this squad into a competitive outfit? Or is there a stigma surrounding the London outfit that pervades into the players psyche that means they are never going to perform no matter what playing structures and communication you drill into them.

It is so terribly sad to see London getting stuffed on and off the pitch.

What will happen to the youth if there is no SL team in London? Trek up North for those who want to get on?

Chester Uni, Leeds Met etc even Gloucester offer pathways with foundation degrees for example.

Couple of guys from All Golds have gone to Noosa Pirates. Doesn't sound like a bad gig.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Mark, thanks for the interesting post. I would say, though, that the results and their manner were completely predictable, once the quality of recruitment became apparent. It's always going to be speculative to comment without being in the dressing room, but I have not seen anything to suggest the current coach is providing much in the way of organisation or inspiration, sadly.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7153No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: markrammond "Foster should never run the ball in whilst I would use Krasniqi also a purely defensive Prop.'"

For once I disagree. Why on earth would you play someone as a defensive prop? I've never heard such a thing. The prime role is to attack, they should be able to defend. Or not be there.

Of the stats, any news on the amount of ineffective tackles. That I suspect would be a killer for us.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1512No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
66844_1330776218.jpg
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HxV65bn0Zw/url:20fxvvo4]Selco, answer our prayers![/url:20fxvvo4] David Hughes - The Gerald Ratner of Rugby League? Discuss. Or not as the case may be.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_66844.jpg

Quote: Rooster Booster "any news on the amount of ineffective tackles. '"

JOC sticking an occasional arm out should be listed not so much an ineffective tackle as an effective turnstile.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach577No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47232_1397587565.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47232.png

Hello all

Let me explain a bit further; let's look at the stats.

Each of our outside backs made a minimum of 12 carries and the average looks to be about 14 per man.

Each of our forwards, aside from Moore made 11 or fewer carries. The average looks about 9 for guys who play long minutes and only about 6 for the rest.

This means we have forwards making about one carry every 8 minutes (if they are on for the full game) or every 4 minutes if they are rotated.

Now you would expect us to have about two sets of possession in 4 minutes and the data is telling us that forwards are making less than half of the carries in the game, so only 1 carry each in the two sets.

What I am saying is that we would be better to make sure that on just about every set we have Cook, Greenwood and Vea running onto the ball and making a carry. (This is what Cas did with Andy Lynch who made 23 carries). These three would be in effect our "attacking" forwards from planned moves. They would become almost a little unit to share the brunt of the attacking work.

Whilst the guys who make fewer metres like Griffin, Slyney and Foster I would be saying to them that that they should share the brunt of the defensive work.

In essence, we want to make sure that we reduce the 'voluntary mismatch' where you put e.g. an Alex Foster against bigger players to drive the ball in, the kid is a great tackler make sure you keep him on that.

In an ideal world we'd be making sure that ALL the forwards are running the ball much more often. I know that many coaches are happy to put in the outside backs to 'share the work' and make carries early in the set. But this only works when you have wingers with a physique that would make them genuinely competitive with forwards or the ability to evade.

What we are seeing instead is backs making fewer metres when making drives or even being pushed back on drives and it cannot be helping them or us. It would be better if they are fresher for when the ball comes wide given the lack of defensive quality being shown after they have been mangled making these drives. And you can't tell me that the forwards cannot go from 9 drives to lets say 14? That would be about 50 extra drives between the starting six and the three or four on the bench if shared equally. And we might start to create some momentum!

By the way, I am pretty furious with the pitiful effort but also one thing in my mind is that the chances of seeing good Rugby League in London in the future depends on sticking with the team now. If everyone gives up, then we will be a Championship club watched by a few hundred and won't ever return to the top flight. It is going to be hard to watch the next 20 games. But what will be harder is to see the club go. Given that we've lost about 1800 from 2800 I really do fear for the club I must say, but I can understand Londoners not wanting to watch drubbings.

The only positive thing I can say today is that, if we look at the table, we are still in the mix with a very fair chance of avoiding relegation if we can come to life. We are not marooned - we are still only 2 points (effectively 3 points) from being outside the relegation zone. But we must now do a Lazarus.

PS I counted 37 missed tackles in the stats

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7153No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: markrammond "Hello all

Let me explain a bit further; let's look at the stats.

Each of our outside backs made a minimum of 12 carries and the average looks to be about 14 per man.

Each of our forwards, aside from Moore made 11 or fewer carries. The average looks about 9 for guys who play long minutes and only about 6 for the rest.

This means we have forwards making about one carry every 8 minutes (if they are on for the full game) or every 4 minutes if they are rotated.

Now you would expect us to have about two sets of possession in 4 minutes and the data is telling us that forwards are making less than half of the carries in the game, so only 1 carry each in the two sets.

What I am saying is that we would be better to make sure that on just about every set we have Cook, Greenwood and Vea running onto the ball and making a carry. (This is what Cas did with Andy Lynch who made 23 carries). These three would be in effect our "attacking" forwards from planned moves. They would become almost a little unit to share the brunt of the attacking work.

Whilst the guys who make fewer metres like Griffin, Slyney and Foster I would be saying to them that that they should share the brunt of the defensive work.

In essence, we want to make sure that we reduce the 'voluntary mismatch' where you put e.g. an Alex Foster against bigger players to drive the ball in, the kid is a great tackler make sure you keep him on that.

In an ideal world we'd be making sure that ALL the forwards are running the ball much more often. I know that many coaches are happy to put in the outside backs to 'share the work' and make carries early in the set. But this only works when you have wingers with a physique that would make them genuinely competitive with forwards or the ability to evade.

What we are seeing instead is backs making fewer metres when making drives or even being pushed back on drives and it cannot be helping them or us. It would be better if they are fresher for when the ball comes wide given the lack of defensive quality being shown after they have been mangled making these drives. And you can't tell me that the forwards cannot go from 9 drives to lets say 14? That would be about 50 extra drives between the starting six and the three or four on the bench if shared equally. And we might start to create some momentum!

By the way, I am pretty furious with the pitiful effort but also one thing in my mind is that the chances of seeing good Rugby League in London in the future depends on sticking with the team now. If everyone gives up, then we will be a Championship club watched by a few hundred and won't ever return to the top flight. It is going to be hard to watch the next 20 games. But what will be harder is to see the club go. Given that we've lost about 1800 from 2800 I really do fear for the club I must say, but I can understand Londoners not wanting to watch drubbings.

The only positive thing I can say today is that, if we look at the table, we are still in the mix with a very fair chance of avoiding relegation if we can come to life. We are not marooned - we are still only 2 points (effectively 3 points) from being outside the relegation zone. But we must now do a Lazarus.

PS I counted 37 missed tackles in the stats'"

Just to clarify, when you say missed are you including ineffective in that? They are two separate things stats wise.

One observation I have made is that the refs really let a ball carrier who is upright in a tackle go on for ages without being calling held as opposed to the NRL. I noticed they got a few offloads away when I was expecting a call. Hence that's an ineffective tackle as opposed to missed.

Also Mark, have a butchers at the NRL's stats site and compare what you're saying as a point of reference to see if it tallies with your thoughts.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59709_1306485067.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59709.jpg

Are you a ghost writer for Phil Clarke?

We are not marooned because the league is only a few weeks in. The Bulls have had 6 points deducted and now have a new owner.

That team won't win a game all season. Cas, Wakey at home were "bankers" before the season started.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach707No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/g24.gif
:Others/g24.gif

Although we had less prep time than other SL teams we are still "full time" professional athletes. They have had since January and some much longer as professional athletes... so why on earth are they physically ineffective against similar professional athletes?

Someone can become extremely fit and strong by training part-time and balancing a full time job with excerise and gym work... so if someone is doing it full time and as their job... why on earth are they not physically able to handle themselves on the field?

I have said on another thead that what the coaching team (or person if singular)need to do is focus 100% on defence. Forget the attacking plays etc... because at present we are just shipping in points and be default giving repeat sets away like candy. If we don't have the ball why waste time training on attacking plays?!

Get the defence mean, organised and physically on-song and then we'll start to generate a 50% share of possession. Once that's in place we can start to think about who takes the ball up in the first, second, third etc. plays and how to manage on the sixth tackle.

Get someone in who can get into the players heads and motivate them to understand the mental aspects to putting their bodies on the line and what is required. This can be turned around in a short space of time - defence wise - and we can then progress. Until that happens we'll continue to lose by cricket scores.

We all want to win... but I must speak for the majority that to lose 12-0 is easier to stomach than 54-6!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach991No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Nov 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Hear Ye! "Although we had less prep time than other SL teams we are still "full time" professional athletes. They have had since January and some much longer as professional athletes... so why on earth are they physically ineffective against similar professional athletes?

Someone can become extremely fit and strong by training part-time and balancing a full time job with excerise and gym work... so if someone is doing it full time and as their job... why on earth are they not physically able to handle themselves on the field?

I have said on another thead that what the coaching team (or person if singular)need to do is focus 100% on defence. Forget the attacking plays etc... because at present we are just shipping in points and be default giving repeat sets away like candy. If we don't have the ball why waste time training on attacking plays?!

Get the defence mean, organised and physically on-song and then we'll start to generate a 50% share of possession. Once that's in place we can start to think about who takes the ball up in the first, second, third etc. plays and how to manage on the sixth tackle.

Get someone in who can get into the players heads and motivate them to understand the mental aspects to putting their bodies on the line and what is required. This can be turned around in a short space of time - defence wise - and we can then progress. Until that happens we'll continue to lose by cricket scores.

We all want to win... but I must speak for the majority that to lose 12-0 is easier to stomach than 54-6!'"

I agree with that, but I'd add that we look physically smaller than every other team. Apart from Greenwood our props are all dwarfed by their opposite numbers and when that happens it doesn't really matter how much effort you put in (and I do think the lads are trying) because you're always being pushed around. Having a big, physical pack is even more important when you play on a small, narrow pitch.

33 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
33 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.248046875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leeds
BigTime
7m
Meadows
BigTime
12m
Batley next
Kettykat
14m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 16
yorkshiredra
16m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Builth Wells
16m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Whino4life
18m
Murphy on his way then
PopTart
21m
Reserves v London
PopTart
21m
Jayden Okunbor
Steve0
28m
Rumours thread
Kirmudgeonly
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Reserves v London
PopTart
25s
Dewsbury away
Bully_Boxer
28s
Jayden Okunbor
Steve0
34s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Hasbag
38s
Injuries and available cover
WIZEB
50s
Shopping list for 2025
Dave K.
1m
Rumours thread
Kirmudgeonly
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
chapylad
TODAY
Leeds
BigTime
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
WIZEB
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
sir adrian m
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cruncher
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
Smiffy27
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
BigTime
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
bonaire
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Benji13
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Builth Wells
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Fantastic Mr
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +13,381 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10