JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
66844_1330776218.jpg
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HxV65bn0Zw/url:20fxvvo4]Selco, answer our prayers![/url:20fxvvo4] David Hughes - The Gerald Ratner of Rugby League? Discuss. Or not as the case may be.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_66844.jpg

Quote: RLLDN "Do you think Leeds United FC have links with San Franciso 49ers just to learn how to get beaten in a new sport? '"

Leeds Utd appear to be run by congenital idiots so they should really get on the blower to Broncos.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner4906No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4438_1358277234.jpg
Didn't gat an answer when I asked Radford how much he paid Stokes to save his job.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4438.jpg

Quote: jbuzza "Harlequins RL ?'"

It was a thought during Purdo's testimonial year.

RankPostsTeam
International Star614No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
61659_1364415703.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_61659.jpg

Anyone know why the whole of West Stand Block D is now unavailable? About half of the tickets were unsold yesterday. Can't believe they sold 300 in a day.

Half of Block E also unavailable , segregation or a home for the Broncos/Selco flag?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: RLLDN "Because it's called creating links in the sporting world and learning new strategies, ways of treating people and general ethics of clubs. Do you think Leeds United FC have links with San Franciso 49ers just to learn how to get beaten in a new sport? We've linked up with another sport in the past......do I need to get chalk and a blackboard out and draw you a graphic diagram as to how our owner and his 2 ex-cricketing CEO's managed to that up?

As for eusa_wall.gif ...... WTF? icon_lol.gif

The club and the associated business are absolutely at ground Zero.....rather than come up with pie in the sky concepts of cross code games (been done before, didn't work and the game in Manchester in on a Tuesday and for charity...it's not a headline event) I'd suggest that those involved in trying to rescue what little is left of the London Broncos roll up their sleeves, forget idiotic schemes and other sports and get on with the job in hand.

If you think that a cross code game with Saracens would benefit London Broncos RL then I sincerely hope that you have no professional affiliation with the club...because it's a ing daft idea. d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member2237No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00030.gif
:disney/00030.gif

icon_biggrin.gifEPRESSED: Seems we have had no tickets sent to use yet for game on Saturday,so expect queues for tickets...

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach4991No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2019Jun 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/PDT19.gif
[i:11q0q8vi]Follow me on Twitter: broncoskolar@twitter.com[/i:11q0q8vi] THE KING OF BRILLIANCE- JAMES LOMAS available from: //WWW.LLPSHOP.CO.UK The UK's leading RL book publishers.:simpsons/PDT19.gif

Quote: beezer "

I just paid for my ticket on-line and printed it off on my printer!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: beezer "so expect queues for tickets...'"

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star248No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: poplar panther "I see that fans booking on line have to state whether they are home or away fans. This is a shame as co-mingling among RL fans is what makes our game great. Though with salford at home it is a probable blessing given their antics at the Stoop in recent years.'"

I agree with that.Group of them a couple of seasons ago were awful.About 25 of them.Real windowlickers.Hopefully with their club on the up they won't be so noticeable with the higher numbers. I remember now mentioning to my brother how bad the Salford lot were and he pointed out the clue was in the name icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star249No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: gutterfax "We've linked up with another sport in the past......do I need to get chalk and a blackboard out and draw you a graphic diagram as to how our owner and his 2 ex-cricketing CEO's managed to love that up?

As for
So we have linked with one sport....do we need to quit at the first attempt of learning? Why not try other sports as Saracens have done over the years with Olympians - Sprinters/Rowers etc just to get an understanding of the mental aspect of sports. Do I need to get a laptop and powerpoint presentation to highlight the importance of learning at every opportunity?

As for eusa_wall.gif it really is like talking to a brick wall....You think your trigger happiness with emoticons helps in arguments? eusa_clap.gif Although, no, eusa_hand.gif eusa_naughty.gif please stop. It's starting to make your points passive aggressive and makes it look like ramblings d040.gif d040.gif

I suggest being open to new things and not being close minded. Thinking outside the box or pie in the sky as you like, being creative is a great thing. If it's backs to the wall, then might as well try everything k020.gif We're here for the long road in North West London icon_motor.gif Lets try new things.

If you think constant criticism and putting down of a club is a solution then I sincerley hope you have no connection professional or advisory with the club, because right now the Broncos need support, not more loving negativity otherwise your self fulfiling prophey will affect other curious people to the game after what was an amazing RLWC...(Some of me mates who went to Wembley have said that Eng v NZ game Semi Final was the best drama and skill set of Rugby they have ever seen and they can't wait to come to the Hive this season). Granted it won't be at that level, but at least that Semi Final has given one of the greatest adverts for Rugby League.

So if you could please turn your inane negativity to solutions please. Anyone can moan and whinge. The hardest thing is to think of solutions and have the courage of conviction to try new things without fear. c020.gif

Who knows, maybe one of the many ideas could actually crack the RL code in London, then we'll be all loving loving it, one day. It CAN happen. Have faith. icon_thumb.gif icon_biggrin.gifANCE: icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star66
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hello Rascal Bongo Stork. Great Name! Yes we have a few D--- H---- But please pass on my thanks to your brother for this great inspiration for the game due to his view's on Salford.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: RLLDN "So if you could please turn your inane negativity to solutions please.'"

Are you under the impression that I have never helped, offered to help or offered viable solutions to the club?

As for current solutions, with the owner we have in place and his CEO at his right hand, only a ing lunatic would be stupid enough to want to get involved with this club as an investment/hobby opportunity. A cursory glance at the books would show that in the 5 years to 2012, 1.48 million was spent on Marketing (and Marketing wages) and delivered:
a 20% drop in attendances
a 50% drop in Season Ticket revenue
a 35% drop in match-day and ticket (non ST) revenue
Whilst the clubs cost in that period included:
a 46% INCREASE in administration costs
a 36% drop in match-day costs.

To remind listeners......we moved away from the stoop because it was costing us too much, yet the costs of actually playing there seem to have dropped?????????? In 2012 we had 322k in match-day, ticket and season ticket income and the stoop cost us 200k......the stoop wasn't the problem....hope that has cleared that up AGAIN.

I'll stop being negative when the megalomaniac lunatic who owns the club either behaves in a fit and proper manner with regards to long term development and not short term instant gratification and when he fires the useless (that's the swear filter BTW....what I typed rhymes with BLUNT) he hired to oversee the fiasco I describe above.

By the way, as for solutions to the current fiasco, it will take 20 years+ to undo the damage done in the last 3. I have the time, I have the skills and I have the passion to get the club back into SL, but unfortunately, I don't have a good enough divorce lawyer who could help me retain at least some of the funds I'd need to do it.......and I do love my wife more than the Broncos!

...and if you think the bit above about having "the skills and the passion to get the club back into SL" is all bluster and ego......I'd refer you to the clusterf^*k that has gone before and say that I would be hard pressed to do any worse!

RankPostsTeam
International Star249No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Sep 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: gutterfax "Are you under the impression that I have never helped, offered to help or offered viable solutions to the club?

As for current solutions, with the owner we have in place and his CEO at his right hand, only a loving lunatic would be stupid enough to want to get involved with this club as an investment/hobby opportunity. A cursory glance at the books would show that in the 5 years to 2012, 1.48 million was spent on Marketing (and Marketing wages) and delivered

You seem like someone with awesome statistical ability and nous and tbh it would be great to have you on board. Nice swear filter btw,ha. Good to hear about the Family first situation. Maybe one day when you have the chance you could come back on board.

With the new locations, settings etc it is hard to predict what wll happen, but I spose that is what risk management is all about. At the moment, we are all not privvy to what may have been for other options - all we know is there may have been no Broncos or a Broncos to follow with a fresh start. So as supporters we have gone with the latter.

In terms of stats re: Drops, ofcourse fan levels drop off when teams perform badly. Look at Chelsea - they were barely picking up attendances in the 70s....Forward 30s years and a benefactor stepped in. Who is to say we couldnt attact some investment with the location are at now - as Barnet FC have done (A Conference Team) with a World Wide electrical company as; TOSHIBA!?.....The key here, is to attract new supprters after one of the best adverts for RL from the RLWC as that has been the best marketing the game has ever seen. Being forward thinking and open minded will go a long way as opposed to harping on about negatives otherwise we wilil be cutting our nose to spite our face.

Onwards and upwards! #RelentlessPositivity

RankPostsTeam
International Star41No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: beezer "

They email them to u if u ask

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: RLLDN "
At the moment, we are all not privvy to what may have been for other options - all we know is there may have been no Broncos or a Broncos to follow with a fresh start. So as supporters we have gone with the latter. '"

Well, actually as supporters, no we don't. There was never any need for "options" in the first place. The CEO blamed the weather, the losing team and anything else he could think of in 2011 before settling on the NAME of the club as the reason for his failure to attract fans, corporates, investors or sponsors to the club in his first year. In his second year, with the hunt for fans, corporates, investors or sponsors going worse than it had done the year before AND the name change having not delivered anything either, the GROUND became the problem. So, he fired the hand picked staff he had installed that year and blamed the residents of Twickenham for his failure.....which I am sure would upset them, that's of course, if they actually knew we existed in the first place.

Accept the current situation with a shrug of the shoulders if you wish, but I can assure you, there was never any need for us to be in this position.

Quote: RLLDN "In terms of stats re

Of course teams who lose also lose fans, but we are not talking about "dips" here.....this CEO has shed 40% from our average and 70% from our season tickets after arriving and saying one of his first priorities was to build crowds. I could well understand it if we had a surge in crowds who then drifted.....but we never got the surge, we simply got drops.

Quote: RLLDN "Look at Chelsea - they were barely picking up attendances in the 70s....Forward 30s years and a benefactor stepped in. '"

Bad choice of comparison and even worse choice of year.....if I wanted to see how well my new Stanley knife cut flesh or how far I could throw a dart and if it pierced a human eyeball, then the Bridge was a great place to go in the 70's and 80's....as for the increase in attendances, little to do with the Russian and a whole lot to do with the Aussie media mogul.....but I digress...

Quote: RLLDN "
Who is to say we couldnt attact some investment with the location are at now - as Barnet FC have done (A Conference Team) with a World Wide electrical company as; TOSHIBA!?'"

TOSHIBA don't know where or what Barnet FC is..........they are not the sponsors, but a local division is.

Quote: RLLDN "The key here, is to attract new supprters after one of the best adverts for RL from the RLWC as that has been the best marketing the game has ever seen. Being forward thinking and open minded will go a long way as opposed to harping on about negatives otherwise we wilil be cutting our nose to spite our face.'"

Of he 460,000 who attended the RLWC, I suspect that possibly 20,000 were at their first game of RL....and I am being generous. The Media have forgotten it happened and moved onto Curling........and the public outside the heartlands are probably unaware that it even happened, let alone that SL XIX has started.
The club have repeated the mistakes of the past by expecting fans to flock back to the new venue and the new team....they will spend money on "clever" marketing strategies that in the past have delivered losses, they will keep it safe and unfortunately for you and them, they will fail.
Don't get me wrong......I want so much to be proven wrong, I want the Broncos to prosper and I want then in SL, but as the Rolling stones put it so well........Painted Black.......SORRY, You Can't always get what you want........

Quote: RLLDN "Onwards and upwards! #RelentlessPositivity'"

Well intentioned but Misguided belief more like it.....

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: BeesKnees "They email them to u if u ask'"

RL Clubs NORMALLY allocate a number of tickets to away clubs, which when purchased by their fans, generate a small amount of revenue (commission) to that club.
I believe that this is what the poster from the north was on about, but given they have a tiny away crew (not as small as us, but maybe a 100 or so) this will not cause their club hardship nor queues at the gate on Saturday.

100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
100 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.9267578125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rumours thread
upthetrin92
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
2m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
mwindass
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
4m
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
7m
Toulouse A
Highlander
17m
IMG scores
homme vaste
23m
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
33m
Squad 2024
Listenup94
36m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Brew
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
1m
Murphy on his way then
financialtim
1m
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
1m
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
1m
New halfback signing
Bully_Boxer
1m
Lewis Murphy
Trojan Horse
1m
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
1m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
2m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Brew
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Highlander
TODAY
IMG scores
homme vaste
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
Hull FC Get Second Win By Beat..
Super Salford First Half Slays..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +41,925 ↓-8080,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
10:50
Parramatta
v
Souths
 TOMORROW
09:00
Cronulla
v
Gold Coast
11:00
Brisbane
v
Penrith
       Championship 2024-R14
19:30
Sheffield
v
Halifax
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
20:00
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Huddersfield
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sat 6th Jul
06:00
Canterbury
v
NZ Warriors
08:30
Wests
v
Melbourne
10:35
NQL Cowboys
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:30
LeedsW
v
St.HelensW
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
WiganW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Leeds
v
LondonB
17:30
Hull KR
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R14
18:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 7th Jul
05:00
Sydney
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 5th Jul
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Huddersfield
SL
Wigan-Leigh
Sat 6th Jul
SL
Hull KR-Catalans
SL
Leeds-LondonB
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
L1 13 Cornwall10-16Crusaders
L1 13 Newcastle10-44Midlands
L1 13 Oldham30-6Hunslet
L1 13 Workington18-37Keighley
NRL 17 St.George26-6Dolphins
NRL 17 Penrith6-16NQL Cowboys
NRL 17 Sydney40-6Wests
Sat 29th Jun
CH 13 Toulouse20-0Featherstone
CH 13 Doncaster18-8Swinton
NRL 17 NZ Warriors32-16Brisbane
NRL 17 Newcastle34-26Parramatta
NRL 17 Melbourne16-6Canberra
MINT2024 1 France M8-40England M
WINT2024 1 FRANCE W0-42ENGLAND W
Fri 28th Jun
NRL 17 Canterbury15-14Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 14 403 164 239 24
St.Helens 15 423 162 261 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Warrington 15 358 213 145 20
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 15 274 270 4 16
Huddersfield 15 298 317 -19 12
Leigh 14 264 226 38 11
Castleford 15 238 429 -191 7
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 15 140 598 -458 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 13 354 217 137 20
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10
Halifax 13 270 377 -107 10
Barrow 12 203 339 -136 10
Swinton 13 260 332 -72 8
Dewsbury 14 168 419 -251 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rumours thread
upthetrin92
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
2m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
mwindass
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
4m
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
7m
Toulouse A
Highlander
17m
IMG scores
homme vaste
23m
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
33m
Squad 2024
Listenup94
36m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Brew
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
RobRiches
1m
Murphy on his way then
financialtim
1m
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
1m
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
1m
New halfback signing
Bully_Boxer
1m
Lewis Murphy
Trojan Horse
1m
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
1m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
2m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Brew
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Highlander
TODAY
IMG scores
homme vaste
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..