FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > London Broncos > The Legends Lounge???
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Flashdean "Hi fellas im currently living in ireland and i am travelling over for the Leeds game wiv a few mates at the end of june!

I was just wondering are the Legends Lounge hospitality tickets available for every game and are they any good??

Any info would be appreciated cheers
In reality, you are paying 25 quid extra for the 1 course meal and tea and coffee.....That's alot of money for bowl of pasta and an espresso icon_eek.gif

Broncos seating is now very much a free for all, so a view won't be an issue.......i'd be tempted also to see what ticket offers pop up between now and then before pre-purchasing...........

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7154No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Dave Lister "Wow, what a perfectly logical argument. If there is someone out there who has paid for something and been happy, there is no way someone can be justified in having an opinion that they have been fleeced.

If some people are mad enough that they think an outlay for 40 quid is worth it for a product that only provides goods and services that are only worth half that then fine. I would love to see how many fans are won over by this wonderful experience and how many of the participants are those who have money to burn.

Sell a package of a cheap seat, wherever you like of course, a pint and a burger for 20 quid and you will get many more takers than this farce of an 'offer'.'"

Am I to take you don't like it then? icon_biggrin.gif

To summarise. Some people like it, some don't.

Put your idea to the club as clubs have varying packages according to budget. Yours sounds a bit like the ruby one, but workable don't it?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7154No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Simon M "I tend to agree with GF on most things...

It may surprise you that I do also.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think the point is being missed here. If you enjoy something it is worth it. If you dont want to do it dont there is a cheaper option as pointed out by Lister. No one is being fleeced, you know what you get when you pay for it, and no Lister not all of us are cash rich but I prefer to put money into the club with hospitality, some prefer replica shirts and others a good beer in the bar. It's horses for courses but because someone doesnt like it, or thinks its expensive doesn,t make it wrong. I hate beer and burgers and unallocated seats but that doesn't make it wrong. If the service is wanted then the club should provide it. At the moment there are options and one of the things the club is getting right. There are major things wrong in the club so however small a part this is lets give credit where credit is due. Personally I would like to see the £10 meal deal being reinstated which was great for home and away fans being reinstated - I think the club were wrong to remove that option

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The club have got a number of major things wrong this season and there is a feeling of abject chaos and misery. However the hsopitality is one small thing in the right direction. It is not fleecing people when they know what they are paying for. I am not made of money but I prefer to sit in a comfy seat and eat a meal I haven't had to cook or think about making a meal when I get home. That suits me, that's my choice. Others may well prefer the cheaper option and burgers and beer, that is entirely their decision. Neither is right and neither is wrong it is called choice and that is what is being offered therefore just for once lets give the club a bit of credit. I would also love to see the £10 meal deal reinstated, that was very popular with both home and away fans and extremely good value for money and with three options surely that would be the ultimate choice.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Bring back curry nights icon_cool.gif

34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
34 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.11767578125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Prediction Competition Week 21 plus rearranged game
steve slippe
7m
Rumours thread
Big lads mat
19m