JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg
[img:1ucbtp34]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs0qkg.jpg[/img:1ucbtp34] [color=#BF0000:1ucbtp34]the [size=100:1ucbtp34]C[/size:1ucbtp34]laret [size=100:1ucbtp34]A[/size:1ucbtp34]nd [size=100:1ucbtp34]G[/size:1ucbtp34]old [size=100:1ucbtp34]M[/size:1ucbtp34]achine is ready to roll[/color:1ucbtp34] sunday September 1st 2013, when a dream became a reality!!:2115.jpg

JJ, i take your point, but how do you know that the people running the club aren't doing a good job? for all we know,Mr Davy might be happy with the way things are?, as fans we don't get to see or know about the daily things that go on, like running the club.
i agree that mistakes might have been made in the past and as a club we could do things better, but it's only your opinion that people aren't doing their jobs properly etc, people within the club,players, coaches, seem to think people are doing a decent job in trying circumstances.
Whilst i do appreciate your opinion and do understand that the club could do better, it's pure speculation about what goes on and who does what and where etc, as fans we will never be privvy to that and as fans we should leave the running of the club to the people who know best.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

Quote: meast "Without wanting to abuse or insult people again, can i ask, to those who say the problems lie off the field rather than on them, in your opinions what exactly is the problem, i've yet to see anyone actually give a reason other than certain people aren't doing their jobs properly.
I am intrigued as to what people think is the main off field problem, without resorting to slagging certain people off please, i don't care about people's personal opinion on the Chairman, CEO, directors etc just what you think the problem is.'"

Ok let's start with a few recent ones.

The mason saga. How much did that cost the club. I estimated about £250 k

The kopczak saga. £20k

Not getting rid of Nathan brown earlier. Cost. £ ?

Getting rid of Bodgy. Cost ?

Changing the training programme and. Losing Greg Brown. How much more would it have cost to keep him £10 or 20 K. If you and other posters say we were so unfit we lost games then this season the cost financially has been huge.

Going into a season with a small squad and losing Robbo when it was clear he was at best a huge huge risk. Cost £ incalculable.

The Connor saga. Whether we want to keep him or not it was poorly handled.

All of these I would say are factual problems.

Others are harder to quantify. Around marketing, decision making, recruitment.

If you look at stones comments and you as a loyal supporter will believe everything the club say, then we are too soft, too fat, not mentally tough enough, with the wrong squad.

Whoever is responsible for everyone of the above things I. Can guarantee it is not the fans and the people of Huddersfield who are to blame Unlike what the club and loyal supporters try to lead us to believe

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney/00004.gif
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????:disney/00004.gif

Quote: meast "JJ, i take your point, but how do you know that the people running the club aren't doing a good job? for all we know,Mr Davy might be happy with the way things are?, as fans we don't get to see or know about the daily things that go on, like running the club.
i agree that mistakes might have been made in the past and as a club we could do things better, but it's only your opinion that people aren't doing their jobs properly etc, people within the club,players, coaches, seem to think people are doing a decent job in trying circumstances.
Whilst i do appreciate your opinion and do understand that the club could do better, it's pure speculation about what goes on and who does what and where etc, as fans we will never be privvy to that and as fans we should leave the running of the club to the people who know best.'"

If Mr Davy is happy what is going on at the club then we are doomed.

And to suggest the people running the club know best is laughable.

The people running RBS were the best people to run it.

Theresa May is the best person to run the country so we must let them get on with it without criticism or challenge.

For folks sake man go and buy some hot lava java and wake up.

If the supporters association and loyal fans were not so supine maybe Ken might say or think something different

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15511
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43854_1545310668.jpg
HUDDERSFIELD - THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43854.jpg

is connor still going?! last statement from the club was from thewlis saying their would be hell on if it went ahead or to words of that affect ... gone quiet eusa_shhh.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg
the future's bright the future's [color=#800000:1p3f9jf7]claret [/color:1p3f9jf7] and [color=#FFFF40:1p3f9jf7]gold [/color:1p3f9jf7]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60098.jpg

Quote: Jo Jumbuck "Are you saying there is more than one owner ?

I don't expect anything from the club jools, except more of the same , I said i was baffled not Expectant, and i am, I have explained why before. Mr Davy is obviously a very clever self made man, and yet It's hard to see how he lets things stagger along year after year in the manner they do at the Giants.
There are people inside the club who have made the most horrible Gaffs more than once, and yet there they still are, If the Giants were a high street business or a Co in industry they would have been long gone now, That is what baffles me.

I know you are a bit of a champion of the club and in a sense It's a credit to you, but in the end you do the club no favors by just accepting everything as the best can be done.

We have one of the best stadiums in the game , we have a big catchment area, and we are in S League, Why is the club no further forward ( further back now than it was 5 years ago ) and why are the same people who have taken it there still running the club, That is what baffles me about Mr Davy.

KD is not short on Bottle, he has plowed his money in, yes he got the Giants for nothing, and he has 20% of the stadium for his money, For me he deserves a lot more , but the ball is " and always has been " in his court.

I have seen quoted on here that he is a very loyal man who doesn't fire people easily, That may well be true, but he does fire them eventually ( Sharpe, Anderson ) because they were not up to the job, Yet there they still are this group of people, seemingly safe and sound in their cosy little jobs, while the club makes yet another fresh start " on the field ".

In my experience of business, success starts at the top and carries down through the whole structure, Only it doesn't seem to carry down from Mr Davy himself, Why do we keep getting rid of players and coaches who are not good enough, and yet keep people higher up, who seem to be quite clearly also not good enough. Have we got the NHS and Banking Syndrome.

Any way It's just my opinion, and i Know there are plenty on here who hold different views. I have seen them before, Maybe It's this , Maybe It's that, we have only half as much money as X Y and Z, the club are doing the best they can.

The bottom line is the club is going backwards and times are changing in League, we survived this time by the width of a goal post, With clubs like Toronto and Toulouse coming along, it ain't going to get easier.

So I expect very little change from the club jools. This is written under the assumption that Mr Davy is still the owner.'"

We have what we have. It's kens club and he will do as he sees fit if that's wrong then He also has to suffer the consequences - mostly in his pocket. We don't have volunteers queuing up to put their time, expertise and money into the club.
We don't even have many supporters interested enough to join the supporters association and contribute- join and ask the questions you want answering.
The blame is on the board- and yes they have made some almighty cockups- but ken can't do it alone and without him and those others Supporting him there wouldn't be s club. We leave it all up to them then moan when we don't like the outcome.
Look at the way KR supporters have rallied round their club- only 5% took an offered discount- that wouldn't happen at hudds because we moan and complain but aren't willing to do a thing to help change the things we complain about.
The club have asked for support many times- once such time I believe Daz was the only person who put himself forward. There's an apathy from outside the club also- instead of coming on a forum and moaning about what we do badly you should contact the club and ask what you could do to help improve things. Durham did that, but when the club wouldn't or couldn't take on board some of his ideas he took his bat and ball home and he's done nothing but moan about them since. The HGSA was set up just after to try to get supporters to contribute their thoughts in a cordinates way- people can't be bothered to join for a fiver a year....

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg
[img:1ucbtp34]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs0qkg.jpg[/img:1ucbtp34] [color=#BF0000:1ucbtp34]the [size=100:1ucbtp34]C[/size:1ucbtp34]laret [size=100:1ucbtp34]A[/size:1ucbtp34]nd [size=100:1ucbtp34]G[/size:1ucbtp34]old [size=100:1ucbtp34]M[/size:1ucbtp34]achine is ready to roll[/color:1ucbtp34] sunday September 1st 2013, when a dream became a reality!!:2115.jpg

Quote: Jo Jumbuck "And this is just a straight contradiction in terms, " Anyone can come and hear it " but " they don't want everything in the public domain" If there is logic in that it escapes me.'"

It means, that anybody is welcome to come to a meeting and hear what people say but they also trust that some of the more sensitive stuff and personal thoughts are kept away from social media etc.

You wouldn't expect an evening with, say, a famous person to be broadcast to the wider public, imagine if you had paid for the privilege of hearing someone's thoughts and sensitive stuff, you wouldn't then expect everyone to have access to what was said, that's basically what happens, people ask for things not to be broadcast to the wider public, but anyone is able to come and see and hear the speakers.

Some people see themselves as entitled to know everything that goes on in other people's lives just because they are a "fan" of the club, and yet continue to be negative and pull everything and everyone down, that's not aimed at you specifically JJ but just generally.
I wouldn't expect to know everything that happens inside the club and people's personal and private thoughts just because i support the team, that's what a supporters association is for, to all ends and purposes.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15511
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43854_1545310668.jpg
HUDDERSFIELD - THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43854.jpg

seems to be abit of them v us mentality going on with the hgsa and those that dont go...not good when its supposed to be for the fans but its been like that since the hgsa started suppose, hgsa members coming on here saying they have inside info but cant say eusa_silenced.gif hardly encourages others to join

for what its worth i dont think by going to the meetings you get much more info than what the club/papers already give out anyway..can always read between the lines too

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg

Quote: Durham Giant "Ok let's start with a few recent ones.

The mason saga. How much did that cost the club. I estimated about £250 k

The kopczak saga. £20k

Not getting rid of Nathan brown earlier. Cost. £ ?

Getting rid of Bodgy. Cost ?

Changing the training programme and. Losing Greg Brown. How much more would it have cost to keep him £10 or 20 K. If you and other posters say we were so unfit we lost games then this season the cost financially has been huge.

Going into a season with a small squad and losing Robbo when it was clear he was at best a huge huge risk. Cost £ incalculable.

The Connor saga. Whether we want to keep him or not it was poorly handled.

All of these I would say are factual problems.

Others are harder to quantify. Around marketing, decision making, recruitment.

If you look at stones comments and you as a loyal supporter will believe everything the club say, then we are too soft, too fat, not mentally tough enough, with the wrong squad.

Whoever is responsible for everyone of the above things I. Can guarantee it is not the fans and the people of Huddersfield who are to blame Unlike what the club and loyal supporters try to lead us to believe'"

Again, things could have been handled better in some cases, and in some cases it does appear that we have "bodged" up, but again, that is just your opinion that the club messed up, for all we know the things you mention could have been solutions to bigger problems, for all we know, some of the things you mention could have been out of our hands? we don't know, we aren't told, and we don't really have a right to know, it's speculation and opinion as to who did or didn't do what.
I don't believe everything the club says, i have my own opinions and beliefs, i support the team and the club by buying season tickets,merchandise , which has been generally poor fayre!,and raising money for junior development via the HGSA. If i feel something isn't been done right or aren't happy with some aspect i will say so, but it just seems that too many people are looking for a blame for everything rather than support the club.
We've had a poor season but it's over now, as supporters, we need to back the coaches, the players and the club, not pull them apart at every opportunity.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg

Quote: brearley84 "seems to be abit of them v us mentality going on with the hgsa and those that dont go...not good when its supposed to be for the fans but its been like that since the hgsa started suppose, hgsa members coming on here saying they have inside info but cant say icon_rolleyes.gif
As i've said, anyone is allowed to join the SA and contribute and question people and hear their thoughts, it's not a select club at all, there is no "info" for anyone to hide. and if people aren't encouraged to join so they too can have access to officials, staff, players, guests etc then that just shows the mentality of some fans i suppose.
Far easier to sit and moan and bitch, and listen to,and start rumours and presume things, ratherr than the hear it from the horses mouths etc.

I give up, a supporters association was set up with the aim of providing a link between the club and the supporters due to lack of PR etc, yet same supporters moan and whine about that, rather than being proactive and trying to help the club.
I hope you all have a good off season,although some people will still find something to moan about.
icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg
the future's bright the future's [color=#800000:1p3f9jf7]claret [/color:1p3f9jf7] and [color=#FFFF40:1p3f9jf7]gold [/color:1p3f9jf7]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60098.jpg

Quote: brearley84 "seems to be abit of them v us mentality going on with the hgsa and those that dont go...not good when its supposed to be for the fans but its been like that since the hgsa started suppose, hgsa members coming on here saying they have inside info but cant say
Brearley I'm a member but due to other commitments I can rarely attend meetings. I do go when I can which is not often! I can understand some of the members having an us and them attitude TBH because they give up their time and effort to try to improve the club and seem to get little reward for their efforts!
"Hate is not the opposite of love- apathy is"

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2618No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9140_1461788770.jpg
Fornicate my fortune:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9140.jpg

First off, and without wanting to sound patronising - fair play to everyone for 'keeping it clean' in what is clearly an emotive issue for some. I have a couple of pointspeople ask for things not to be broadcast to the wider public, but anyone is able to come and see and hear the speakers'"

I refer people to my earlier post. If a professional organisation have points they do not want the public to know, THEY SHOULD NOT AIR THEM. And I question the motivation in airing these comments and then asking members of the HGSA not to discuss them outside. Think about it.

I'll probably step out now because I'll just be reiterating these points again whilst others reiterate that the club is Ken's train set and that the HGSA is not a clandestine meeting (which I accept). But those 2 points will still remain unaddressed.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1623
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jools "We have what we have. It's kens club and he will do as he sees fit if that's wrong then He also has to suffer the consequences - mostly in his pocket. We don't have volunteers queuing up to put their time, expertise and money into the club.
We don't even have many supporters interested enough to join the supporters association and contribute- join and ask the questions you want answering.
The blame is on the board- and yes they have made some almighty cockups- but ken can't do it alone and without him and those others Supporting him there wouldn't be s club. We leave it all up to them then moan when we don't like the outcome.
Look at the way KR supporters have rallied round their club- only 5% took an offered discount- that wouldn't happen at hudds because we moan and complain but aren't willing to do a thing to help change the things we complain about.
The club have asked for support many times- once such time I believe Daz was the only person who put himself forward. There's an apathy from outside the club also- instead of coming on a forum and moaning about what we do badly you should contact the club and ask what you could do to help improve things. Durham did that, but when the club wouldn't or couldn't take on board some of his ideas he took his bat and ball home and he's done nothing but moan about them since. The HGSA was set up just after to try to get supporters to contribute their thoughts in a cordinates way- people can't be bothered to join for a fiver a year....'"

Thanks for your response jools, i feel you have just reinforces what i have been saying. You seem to be saying that basically the club is going nowhere because , We dont have lots of people volunteering their time besides their season ticket money, They haven't shunned any discounts in the way HKR fans have, The club have asked for support many times "quote " whilst paying people to run the club. So what we are left with is a muti-million pound business that is struggling along because it doesn't get enough volunteer help from the fans who are prepared to put more money into the club , Well there's a surprise, Once again It's not the baffling and bungling decisions made by the people running the club that is the whole problem, It's the lack of effort from the fans.

99% of fans , are just that, They pay their season ticket money or gate money and all they want is to watch a good match, They don't want to be blamed for the mess inside the club, I keep trying to tell people , If the corner shop fails, You don't blame the customer, you find out what you are doing wrong, If that turns out to be the staff, you get staff that do it right.

You say i should ring the club and ask what i could do to help, I have been there in the past jools, i have sponsored players i have taken ad space in Programs, I have done my bit, That was at a time when the club was really in need and the people who were running it then were putting far more on the line than i was.

What we have now is something very different, we have people running the club ( probably very well paid ) who are taking the club nowhere, It is as you say Mr Davy's club he can do as he wants, and as you also say, he will suffer the consequences, as will the fans, but at least they can just stop going, ( which they are doing) and for which they will ultimately get vilified for by some. If Mr Davy is happy with things, who are we to bother.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg

No- the club is going nowhere because people moan about and think because they pay to turn up that should give them a say in how it's run- without actually knowing how it IS run.
That's fine- if people don't want to get involved they don't have to- but don't then moan when it isn't being done the way you want!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member31082No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

This thread is depressing

Too many people being deliberately insulted and upset and comments

The club at times seem distant from the fans

HGSA bridges that gap, all is needed is a fiver subs and to go to meetings, but apparently that's not enough...you want it spoon feeding

Have mistakes been made? Of course, but we still have a super league club to support, will mistakes be made in future? Almost certainly, but it's going to do no good to argue with each other about it, not until we're directors of the club or significant investors

I wonder what would have happened if KD had given Tony Smith the money he wanted - i suspect he's spent it in spades since then

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1623
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jools "No- the club is going nowhere because people moan about and think because they pay to turn up that should give them a say in how it's run- without actually knowing how it IS run.
That's fine- if people don't want to get involved they don't have to- but don't then moan when it isn't being done the way you want!'"

Well at least we have reached agreement on something jools. We both agree the club is going nowhere, You think It's because of moaning fans, I think It's because some people aren't up to the job. Progress of a sort.

86 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant
86 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.7900390625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
New Home for Hull FC
DSJ1983
2m
TV games not Wire
wirecation
2m
Belle Vue attendances
financialtim
6m
Film game
karetaker
9m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
tad rhino
26m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
28m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
33m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Borough Bonus
Wanderer
46m
Etan Natoli to leave Broncos at seasons end
Huddersfield
52m
The Black and Whites have been loaned Wigan prop for the res
Huddersfield
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
32s
Leigh h pt 2
MadDogg
33s
New Players
BigTime
36s
Dewsbury away
Dr Dreadnoug
56s
Belle Vue attendances
financialtim
1m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
tad rhino
2m
Arthur In
ArthurClues
3m
Round 20 Salford away 3/8/24
Swoggy Loine
4m
Film game
karetaker
4m
Ellis Lingard
Dr Dreadnoug
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Etan Natoli to leave Broncos at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
The Black and Whites have been loaned Wigan prop for the res
Huddersfield
TODAY
Belle Vue attendances
financialtim
TODAY
Lisa Nandy
moto748
TODAY
New Home for Hull FC
DSJ1983
TODAY
Ellis Lingard
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Myler Ellis
Blackandwhit
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Borough Bonus
Wanderer
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Away
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Kicking Game
Douglas Blac
TODAY
London Broncos Victorious Over Off-Colour Catalans Dragons
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squads - Warriors v Leopards
LeythIg
TODAY
Lockie Lam
Yippee try y
TODAY
Leigh h pt 2
MadDogg
TODAY
Weve never had it so good
JONNYGIANT
TODAY
Leigh Away
The games af
TODAY
Dual Reg & Loans The Rules Explained
faxcar
TODAY
Salford Win the Mid Table Battle Over The Rhinos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Saints Back To Winning Ways With Big Win Over Hull FC
RLFANS News
TODAY
Hull KR Top of the League With Stunning Win Over Warrington
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
London Broncos Victorious Over..
Salford Win the Mid Table Batt..
Saints Back To Winning Ways Wi..
Hull KR Top of the League With..
Wakefield Trinity Back to Winn..
Catalans Dragons Defeat Hull F..
Salford Move Closer To Play Of..
Warrington Wolves Humiliate Wi..
Bill Arthur Rest In Peace..
Rhinos Comfortably Win Scrappy..
Battling Tigers Beat The Drago..
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headin..
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Sai..
2024 State of Origin - Game 3 ..
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.61M +33,165 ↓-5880,09314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R2

20:00
Wigan
6-0
Leigh
Nsemba Try, Keighran Goal
 Thu 8th Aug
     National Rugby League 2024-R23
10:50
Souths
v
Melbourne
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R21
St.Helens
v
Salford
 Fri 9th Aug
09:00
Gold Coast
v
Cronulla
11:00
Parramatta
v
Penrith
     Womens Super League 2024-R11
17:30
LeedsW
v
WiganW
Huddersfield
v
Catalans
Hull KR
v
Castleford
       Championship 2024-R21
Wakefield
v
Sheffield
 Sat 10th Aug
06:00
Canberra
v
Manly
08:30
NQL Cowboys
v
Brisbane
10:35
St.George
v
Canterbury
12:00
St.HelensW
v
FeatherstoneW
       League One 2024-R19
13:00
Cornwall
v
Hunslet
14:00
BarrowW
v
Wire W
15:00
Leeds
v
Wigan
       Championship 2024-R21
18:00
Doncaster
v
Toulouse
 Sun 11th Aug
05:00
Dolphins
v
NZ Warriors
07:05
Newcastle
v
Wests
12:00
York V
v
Hudds W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 8th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Salford
Fri 9th Aug
SL
Huddersfield-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Castleford
Sat 10th Aug
SL
Leeds-Wigan
Sun 11th Aug
SL
Leigh-Hull FC
SL
LondonB-Warrington
Sat 17th Aug
SL
19:30
Warrington-Leeds
SL
17:00
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
14:30
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:30
Leigh-Salford
SL
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:30
Huddersfield-Castleford
Fri 23rd Aug
SL
Castleford-Warrington
SL
Leeds-Catalans
Sat 24th Aug
SL
St.Helens-Hull KR
SL
14:00
Salford-Huddersfield
Sun 25th Aug
SL
LondonB-Leigh
SL
Wigan-Hull FC
Fri 30th Aug
SL
Hull KR-Salford
SL
Leigh-Warrington
Tue 6th Aug
SL
LIVE
Wigan6-0Leigh
Sun 4th Aug
SL 20 LondonB12-10Catalans
WSL2024 10 FeatherstoneW6-68LeedsW
WSL2024 10 BarrowW6-64St.HelensW
WSL2024 10 Wire W0-61York V
WSL2024 10 WiganW70-0Hudds W
L1 18 Keighley72-12Newcastle
L1 18 Oldham32-0Midlands
L1 18 Rochdale46-32Cornwall
L1 18 Workington24-28Crusaders
CH 20 Barrow24-24Bradford
CH 20 Dewsbury16-42Wakefield
CH 20 Featherstone24-16Batley
CH 20 Halifax38-18York
CH 20 Sheffield22-20Doncaster
CH 20 Whitehaven12-24Widnes
NRL 22 Penrith22-14Newcastle
NRL 22 Canterbury22-18Canberra
Sat 3rd Aug
SL 20 Hull FC6-46St.Helens
SL 20 Salford22-16Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 20 503 259 244 30
Wigan 19 495 258 237 30
Warrington 20 502 267 235 28
Salford 20 377 382 -5 26
St.Helens 20 501 262 239 24
Catalans 20 376 286 90 24

Leeds 20 371 364 7 20
Leigh 19 392 286 106 19
Huddersfield 20 350 453 -103 14
Castleford 20 336 523 -187 13
Hull FC 20 274 612 -338 6
LondonB 20 210 735 -525 4
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 18 626 222 404 34
Sheffield 18 510 303 207 26
Toulouse 17 516 224 292 25
Widnes 18 434 319 115 23
Bradford 18 421 321 100 22
Featherstone 18 464 375 89 18

Doncaster 18 338 432 -94 17
York 19 446 383 63 16
Batley 18 300 390 -90 16
Halifax 18 356 477 -121 14