JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jools "we know exactly where the giants shares are and why. They are protected against a club spending more money than it has and going bankrupt - a shrewd move - and one that Davy did to protect both clubs. Davy isnt in this for the money - he has spent more than he has gained. What he is concerned about is that Town will yet again spend too much in a venture that will fail and will cost BOTH clubs.'"

He won't have spent more than he gained at HTFC because he stands to receive back his £3 million investment + interest. That's part of the deal to transfer the shares that both have signed.

And do you really [ireally[/i believe that he took the shares away from both clubs and transferred into his own company for the sole reason of protecting the clubs? Really? Surely you're not that naive. Have you seen the KSDL books for the last few years - I don't think it's something our clubs need protecting from. The 40% (and your 20%) are vital assets to the clubs in the sad case of administration or selling on - how would been stripped of an ownership in a prospering entity be deemed protecting? The man smells HD ONE and green. Greed.

Davy is a shrewd,successful businessman. And it appears you all believe this 'saviour' propaganda spins and now continue to spins regarding the shares. Why not for a second question what he says instead of just blind believing it? Not one to miss a PR stunt to boost his image, why would he transfer the shares in secret and only admit it long after when severely pressed by HTSA & FFA? Why if that was not the case were the shares not transferred when Hoyle took over - a man far wealthier and more successful, a true HTFC fan and season ticket owner of 20+ years and not some Ruberry fairground guy?

One way or another this isn't going to go away. You can sit in your blind faith holes and worship his propaganda like North Korea. When you find yourself in the and a would-be owner looks at your books and sees you have nothing to your name and don't own any of the ground you play in we'll see how comfortable you are with him taking your shares off you.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1305No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2018Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Somewhere in the dust of time rest the bones of the Galilean He who was spat upon. He whose face was marred beyond all human likeness Somewhere buried among the lies of the past rests the tomb of Yeshua Of he who was made God in a world without Hope. And when this son of Joseph is found. What then will the Church of Rome say? Prepare yourself for the day is coming. And men will say "Blessed are the wasted lives who perished in the flames of the holy war":

Ah so KD has invested millions of pounds of his own money, money he has never and will never get back because he wrote it off against a share issue in the new company that was formed in the wake of the Huddersfield/ sheffield merger, in order to gain a stake in a stadium that lost £2.5 milliom pounds in one of it's early years of operation. Truly he is a genius of machievellian propportions.

Transferring the shares into a seperate holding company makes sense because neither the Giants nor Town are big enough companies to absorb the losses that could potentially accrue to the stadium in a bad year. It doesn't matter how many years the stadium is profitable it would just take one year to cripple them.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1961No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif
you cant say that,charlie! HUDDERSFIELD The Birthplace of the Greatest Game.:Black Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif

So hoyle has been a season ticket holder for 20 years? , a man with umpteen millions?, where was he when town went bust?, sat on his big fat wallet?,
Dont give a stuff what smithfield/hoyle has to say , towns shares were worth jack all so £2 seems right , keep on sniping at SIR KEN as we GRATEFUL giants fans call him, hoyles money wont last long the way that clarke wastes it.
Never mind it`ll be another season in division 3 methinks .

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14986
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

i couldn't care less about the shares...unlike town fans were not lookin for a reason to dislike Ken. he has done wonders for our club and CONSTANTLY put us 1st and used his own money over 18 years to get us where we are ... do you think town fans would ever turn against birthday card boy because giants fans tried to get them to

RankPostsTeam
International Star14No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Well it doesn't really matter. I don't think the majority of us are ar$ed if you want to carry on with your ignorance.

Getting your support would only add a couple of hundred people to the cause anyway.

The facts are in the public forum if you ever decide to think of the bigger picture. When the time comes you are in need of your share that is RIGHTFULLY yours but are suspiciously not in possession of you'll be on your own.

Davy get ready for an uncomfortable ride.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15511
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43854_1545310668.jpg
HUDDERSFIELD - THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43854.jpg

Quote: Smithfield Building "Well it doesn't really matter. I don't think the majority of us are ar$ed if you want to carry on with your ignorance.

Getting your support would only add a couple of hundred people to the cause anyway.

The facts are in the public forum if you ever decide to think of the bigger picture. When the time comes you are in need of your share that is RIGHTFULLY yours but are suspiciously not in possession of you'll be on your own.

Davy get ready for an uncomfortable ride.'"

icon_lol.gif thanks for your posts now get back to your own forum

up the giants k020.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star8No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2012Mar 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

if i was Ken Davy i'd keep them, he own them they're his to do what he likes with them, he shouldn't be pressured into handing them back to Town. Town fans have short memories if it was for Davy where would Town be right now?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg
:12807.jpg

Hmm Town Fans calling us ignorant???? You can't make it up!!! Here they are demanding that the shares are transferred for the price Davy paid and yet ignore the fact he propped them up for 7 years! And yes I have read that bile!

Anyone picking up the pieces of an insolvent business can do so buying whatever assets at whatever value the Administrators value them at which in most cases are pence, but after that it's upto the individual to then pay off the creditors then turn around the insolvent business into a solvent one, it's a massive risk at great financial burden to the individual. If that individual has taken such risks and is successful they are fully entitled to make whatever they can to recoup whatever they've put in and maybe pay themselves a bonus for the time and effort made. You can't begrudge that individual as if that individual hadn't taken the risk in the first place the business would've been long gone!!!

Town fans message to Hoyle should be get those shares back at whatever cost as it's SO important to them!!! Not get on the back of someone who they should be grateful for putting his money where his mouth is, regardless of whatever has gone on behind the scenes whatever motives and whatever propaganda you feel he's spouted! If he hadn't you'd have no club to even care about and no shares to transfer!!!

Just pay the man Hoyle and move on!! Then both clubs can prosper once it's all sorted!!! But as I've said there's more to Hoyle's statement behind the scenes, there's two sides to every story or in this case 3 sides but one of those have got what they wanted and left the other two to fight it out!!! But play nicely guys!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1305No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2018Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Somewhere in the dust of time rest the bones of the Galilean He who was spat upon. He whose face was marred beyond all human likeness Somewhere buried among the lies of the past rests the tomb of Yeshua Of he who was made God in a world without Hope. And when this son of Joseph is found. What then will the Church of Rome say? Prepare yourself for the day is coming. And men will say "Blessed are the wasted lives who perished in the flames of the holy war":

Quote: Smithfield Building "Well it doesn't really matter. I don't think the majority of us are ar$ed if you want to carry on with your ignorance.

The share isn't rightfully ours. Just as the football club's share isn't rightfully yours or any other fans. They belong to whoever owns the football club. This is what you do not seem able to grasp. Ken Davy owns our share of the stadium and if and when he sells the club, whether he sells them with the ownership is his choice (I'm guessing he will because the new owners would want them). The price he sells them for is his choice because they are his shares. Just as the price he sells the club is his his choice. We support the Giants because it is our club. There are people on this forum who have given time, money, sweat and tears for this club. And they understand this simple concept. Because none of us has the money to support the club like KD has (actually I assume this to be true, the board could be full of millionnaires). If Dean Hoyle isn't willing to pay the price for the shares then that is his tough luck, the deal is there for him, he can bitch about rent or anything else but at the end of the day it comes down to the fact that he isn't willing to buy the shares for the market price.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg
[img:1ucbtp34]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs0qkg.jpg[/img:1ucbtp34] [color=#BF0000:1ucbtp34]the [size=100:1ucbtp34]C[/size:1ucbtp34]laret [size=100:1ucbtp34]A[/size:1ucbtp34]nd [size=100:1ucbtp34]G[/size:1ucbtp34]old [size=100:1ucbtp34]M[/size:1ucbtp34]achine is ready to roll[/color:1ucbtp34] sunday September 1st 2013, when a dream became a reality!!:2115.jpg

why would any giants fan turn against ken davy over a little issue like not giving HTFC their shares ?( which are now ken's shares if he bought them ) unlike town fans we are grateful that this man saved our club from the brink of extinction,without ken davy none of the last 10-15 years would have been possible.
personally i dont give a rats backside what he has done with his money or what he intends to do with it in the future, the man has poured enough time and money into this club to be able to do what the hell he wants!! if he sold our so called 20% then so what, unlike some HTFC fans we will still support our club on the field and let the lawyers etc sort out the off field problems

i dont think any giants fans are naive enough to believe that ken davy is an angel/saint whatever but what do know is that we will be forever grateful to the man,something town fans could never be to anyone!

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg

Well 5000 tshirts are being handed out on sat by the HTSA on sat as Town are on Sky to show the so called support for the rightful return of the shares for £2! They're deluded!! Why can't they get it into their heads ANYONE who took the risk would've bought those shares for £2 as it was the value when Town had NOTHING! it just so happened the guy who to the risk was Ken Davy!

Hoyle didn't take on that risk he only came along when they were finally worth something and paid the going rate for the club so he could take over the reins and he knew when he paid that money the stadium share wasn't involved and he would have to negotiate those at a later date due to the complexity involving the council, they've got their deal! Was he as naive as these deluded few when he took control that those shares would just be passed on for £2 I don't think so which is why he agreed to pay the going rate which Davy asked for! But Hoyle backed out and stated it was down to the rent formula which was immaterial according to him but pushed him! Hmmm

TBH they may get 5000 wearing these tshirts but I seriously doubt 4000 of those wearing them will know or even care why they are wearing them and they say Davy is spouting propaganda????!

Town fans practice what you preach "do the right thing" be grateful for once and tell Hoyle to go back to the table and leave Davy alone afterall he was willing to sell the shares at £2 plus his investment nothing more Hoyle backed out not Davy and as they are his and even if you disagree with how he got them or what he did with them had he not done so Sky would be elsewhere on Saturday evening! The council accept this and so too does Hoyle!

RankPostsTeam
International Star610
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Yet their brave bid came to a stunning end when Cudjoe stepped out of the defensive line to intercept a pass and then run away for a 90-metre effort. (Times 2) Roses are red Violets are purple The Giants are sweeter than Maple Surple.:

You know what pal? In my life I've come accross a load of stupid, single issue pratts, and do you know what they all had in common? ..............................They didn't know they were!............Welcome to the club. icon_beat.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2266No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12807.jpg

Can I point out that I do back Dean Hoyle in the fact he's the only one at the moment that can get those shares back, I back Dean Hoyle as he has the financial clout to support Town into the premier league and I can quite categorically say that this is the one reason Dean Hoyles getting this backing from Town fans. But the point where I don't back him is when he pulls out of a deal for a principle thats financially immaterial to him when according to the statements, and not some hate fuelled guesses from a public forum, it's down to a rent formula that the original ground rent formula was set when the ground was built, So Dean Hoyle wants the stadium shares back to how they were yet doesn't want to be party to the rent formula going back to how it was, you can't have it both ways and be fair!!!

Can I also point out my posts are based on the information given by the statements made public and my own observations made of the forums and social networks read!!!

At the end of the day Town need Dean onside to progress which is why he's getting this one eyed support, Davy on the otherhand they believe lied to them which is why they feel justified in their hatred and distrust of him. They believe his non acceptance of arbitration in the matter condemns him further as a crook, but if he had done something illegal he'd have more to worry about than a few hundred Town fans!!! Davy will always have the utmost respect from me after all he never moaned or complained during his tenure of Town can't say the same for Hoyle mind in his 2 years at the helm! It's about time Town fans showed the same respect and gratitude but then again this is only a few in the minority, the majority feel Davy saved Town and give him the respect he deserves! Protest all you want Davy's seen this before and he never moved!!

#dotherightthing ? Davy was but Hoyle backed out. Theres more to it than anyone in the public will ever know and tbh it's none of our business unless it is made public and until then we can only make assumptions and not trade them as facts as the facts are only in the statements issued.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14986
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

so ....there spending money on getting 5-7000 t-shirts printed to wear to protest against something that cost £2 ????

how much does it cost to print 5000 + t-shirts anyone ??

RankPostsTeam
International Star1869No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2018Apr 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51864_1312823830.gif
Just Win, Baby [b:38co1fbc]GIANTS RAIDERS TOFFEES[/b:38co1fbc]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51864.gif

Wearing T-Shirts didn't go to well last time... icon_wink.gif

This whole issue is making me really question my support of town. I personally think a rental formula of 33:34:33 would work, with the Council holding the middle share. Then there would be no threats, no bitching and everyone could get back to normal. I support town, I support fartown - I am from Huddersfield and I always will support anything from Huddersfield. I want Huddersfield's fans of all sports to unite and support each other.

74 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant
74 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.10888671875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
57m
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
Recent