FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Huddersfield Giants > Blew it - not just the fuse !!!
57 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant
RankPostsTeam
International Star1331No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021May 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

# Lost a game we should have won due to lack of go forward (Catalans)

# Missed a chance to play Saints for a place in the GF

# Missed out on the World Club Challenge

# Never really performed at the level we are capable of all season 3rd was flattering really

# Proved we are probably the worst ever team in Super League play off history 3 wins from 14

# Huby accepted the players coming in haven't been as good as the ones going out

# We should have overseas spots available with Chan & Faiumu going but as yet no announcements

# We appear to have discourse within the club/squad shown by a lack of grit and determination when the going has got tough

# A coach who first match into the play offs (28 in total) didn't appear to know his best team

I have held a season ticket for as long as I can remember including the days at Fartown but as it stands I won't renew it until I have seen some planning and potential progress for next season including hopefully at least two further high quality players.

All the teams around us are strengthening we are status quo at the moment with allegedly some unsettled players Lunt is a rumour that never seems to go away.

It cost me the thick end of £450 in admission last season plus travelling (over the season £20 + each game on average x 2icon_cool.gif I only missed the Catalans away game and London home which was re arranged.

That's a £1,000 in total not a fortune for top class sport but enough to feel like you have a say along with the other 300/500 home and away regulars.

I believe that we are at a crossroads and without investment I think we will go backwards it's been a great ride but the trains getting close to coming off the rails !!

The Sky money goes up significantly again next year we need to spend it but use it wisely nothing I have seen this season fills me with great confidence we had our chance and unfortunately BLEW IT !!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star25No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: fartown since 1961 "# Lost a game we should have won due to lack of go forward (Catalans)

# Missed a chance to play Saints for a place in the GF

# Missed out on the World Club Challenge

# Never really performed at the level we are capable of all season 3rd was flattering really

# Proved we are probably the worst ever team in Super League play off history 3 wins from 14

# Huby accepted the players coming in haven't been as good as the ones going out

# We should have overseas spots available with Chan & Faiumu going but as yet no announcements

# We appear to have discourse within the club/squad shown by a lack of grit and determination when the going has got tough

# A coach who first match into the play offs (28 in total) didn't appear to know his best team

I have held a season ticket for as long as I can remember including the days at Fartown but as it stands I won't renew it until I have seen some planning and potential progress for next season including hopefully at least two further high quality players.

All the teams around us are strengthening we are status quo at the moment with allegedly some unsettled players Lunt is a rumour that never seems to go away.

It cost me the thick end of £450 in admission last season plus travelling (over the season £20 + each game on average x 2icon_cool.gif I only missed the Catalans away game and London home which was re arranged.

That's a £1,000 in total not a fortune for top class sport but enough to feel like you have a say along with the other 300/500 home and away regulars.

I believe that we are at a crossroads and without investment I think we will go backwards it's been a great ride but the trains getting close to coming off the rails !!

The Sky money goes up significantly again next year we need to spend it but use it wisely nothing I have seen this season fills me with great confidence we had our chance and unfortunately BLEW IT !!!'"

I've got to say that I agree with this especially about the reinvestment. I'm beginning to think our chance of success has passed us by. Anderson seems to like project signings, he's like an Arsene Wenger of the Rugby League World. Spend some bloody money on some top class signings, not Jamie Ellis!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach769No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I tend to agree with a lot of the post. I'm sad to say I don't think there is a winning mentality amongst players and coaches. Maybe we just can't attract better new players. Maybe we have been punching above our weight for last few years. I am also hugely disappointed with this season.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg
the future's bright the future's [color=#800000:1p3f9jf7]claret [/color:1p3f9jf7] and [color=#FFFF40:1p3f9jf7]gold [/color:1p3f9jf7]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60098.jpg

Anyone any good news or positive comments? Although I don't disagree with most of that -anyone else feeling The general vibe about the club needs to improve?

RankPostsTeam
International Star25No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jools "Anyone any good news or positive comments? Although I don't disagree with most of that -anyone else feeling The general vibe about the club needs to improve?'"

Positive news?? Hmmm.... There is a good team there at the moment it's just 2/3 signings away from a great team. That would be exciting if we had confidence in the club.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2751No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons39ad_files/4785-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg
:icons39ad_files/4785-1859san_c-msnicons.jpg

Stopped reading after point one. We had plenty of go forward against Catalans. The game was lost with individual defencive mistakes and poor attacking options from the halves.

RankPostsTeam
International Star178No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We were far from perfect in Catalans game, but I thought it was one of our better games down the middle. Individual brain farts, poor last tackle decision making and run of the ball saw us lose that match.

I for one am glad that this squad is not going to be massively overhauled. Anderson's 1st season we overachieved, 2nd season we underachieved. Overall, the squad is looking good. Anderson deserves that third season to get players back on track.

Huby is one of the top props in super league, in his prime and we've bagged him. Ellis I'm not sure yet, but willing to see how it pans out.

Can't argue with the players we've released at this stage. I don't see us splashing the cash for any imports. Ken can't keep outlaying top dollar forever. Project signings as has been mentioned are most likely a necessity, not a vanity project ala ne wenger.

Bad vibes seem to catching on around here. It ain't so bad. Or maybe I'm hopeless romantic (or a soft touch).

Keep the faith.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner6816
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2022Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5794_1405666715.jpg
[url=http://www.photolens.co.uk:70rsvnly][img:70rsvnly]http://galleries.photolens.co.uk/Photo%20Library/G@PLTitle2a.jpg[/img:70rsvnly][/url:70rsvnly]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5794.jpg

We've had an excellent season without playing particularly well at times. We finished a massive 1 point behind our position last year - top, for those with fickle memories.

If we've had a bad season, 11 other clubs have had a disastrous one, ie the ones we finished above.

If we'd have had a little more sense in the last minute at Widnes and then against Leeds, we'd have had 3 more points.

Yes, Catalans were faster, but some bad individual defensive errors let them score.

I've no answer to our lack of progression in the play-offs, but we have reached the Cup Final twice in the last 8 years, so it's not as though we can't cope with knock out rugby.

Slag the club and players off on this forum, it is a free speach forum.

Stop supporting this great club if you want [not speaking to any one person in particular], it is your choice.

But when your money stops going into the club, don't come back and moan that the club hasn't moved forward.

RankPostsTeam
International Star295No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

To be honest I stopped reading when you said we should have won Catalans . We don't have the right to win games especially in playoff rugby. Are we turning into Wigan fans? (No offense)

I'm not understanding why many had such high expectations. We are a building side and don't have the experience of winning playoff games yet.

A season as a whole we didn't play great but finished high.

It'll be interesting next season when the likes of Wigan will be wanting to win every game to make it easier in the final 8 league.
We'll get a lot of big game experience...
We'll see exactly what we are made of.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15511
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43854_1545310668.jpg
HUDDERSFIELD - THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43854.jpg

Becoming like football fans, wheres all the new signings!!!?? icon_rolleyes.gif

go on then who would you bring in and who you going to ship out of the team?

huby is a massive signing for us

ellis needs to be given a chance, been written off before he has even put a shirt on yet! mind you we did the same with brett ferres

RankPostsTeam
International Star25No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We don't have experience of winning playoff games? You can say that again! But it's ridiculous to use that as excuse because we've played in enough. When it comes down to playoff rugby it's about who wants it more and who's prepared to put that extra effort in. Our players know they're a decent team and think that will get them through.

It's not about being like football fans. Rugby league is a business as well as a sport. Now if I had a business whereby it's very common to make 4/5 new recruits every year and all my competitors were doing that but we weren't I'm sure some people might be asking questions of me. I'm not saying it's doom and gloom we've got a decent team, we only need 2/3 more players and there's plenty of time but the question is, do we have confidence in the club to bring in those players who are going to take us to the next level? I'm not so sure.

In terms of actual players, I would pay a decent fee to take michael monaghan on a 1 year deal. Granted it probably isn't going to happen but that type of player who is a quality player would do wonders for our team. Compare him with Robinson who will be in that position next year, can Robinson make a difference like what someone like he could? No! Like I said that transfer won't happen but that's what we need, a couple of senior players who have been they're before and can make a difference in games. Our players are great when it's going they're way but who can really dig in and drag us out of a hole when it's not? michael Monaghan did that for warrington when we were hammering them.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14986
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ivor C&G Scarf "
But when your money stops going into the club, don't come back and moan that the club hasn't moved forward.'"

Bang on there ....these fans who are upping and leaving cos we aren't winning trophies and signing world class superstars must presume players and their wages are free and that we're just chosing not to sign them. Without better players we probably won't win a major trophy, with less fans to help pay for these players we have no chance !!

I've been watching this club for over 25 years now and i've yet to see us win one of the 2 big trophies (i wont say major cos to me finish top of the league and getting an award for it is major) although we have been mighty close, it is frustrating that we haven't managed to make that next step up, like has been said we may not now and our chance may have gone, but if myself and the other few hundred fans of the time, not to mention various board members, coaches, and club stalwarts such as Ken Davy, Keith Burhouse etc had given up because we weren't sweeping all before us this club would have died many years before we ever got near to competing in the top league again, it nearly did - twice, thankfully some great people never gave in and it survived and it's growing...it will still be growing till we hit the jackpot, but if you haven't got the patience to wait for it then you will miss out when it does happen.

Thing is though there are plenty of people threatening to pull their support and it is quite worrying - not that these people want to go - but that no others are coming through to replace them. By all means be disappointed, voice your opinion etc but to withdraw your support when the club is desperate for more is a bit of a kick in the teeth for all the hard work that has gone into getting the club just to the point we are at now, why not stop and help take it that bit further then you will maybe get to see your wish of us lifting the big one !!!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15511
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Sep 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43854_1545310668.jpg
HUDDERSFIELD - THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43854.jpg

Quote: GiantMatt88 "We don't have experience of winning playoff games? You can say that again! But it's ridiculous to use that as excuse because we've played in enough. When it comes down to playoff rugby it's about who wants it more and who's prepared to put that extra effort in. Our players know they're a decent team and think that will get them through.

It's not about being like football fans. Rugby league is a business as well as a sport. Now if I had a business whereby it's very common to make 4/5 new recruits every year and all my competitors were doing that but we weren't I'm sure some people might be asking questions of me. I'm not saying it's doom and gloom we've got a decent team, we only need 2/3 more players and there's plenty of time but the question is, do we have confidence in the club to bring in those players who are going to take us to the next level? I'm not so sure.

In terms of actual players, I would pay a decent fee to take michael monaghan on a 1 year deal. Granted it probably isn't going to happen but that type of player who is a quality player would do wonders for our team. Compare him with Robinson who will be in that position next year, can Robinson make a difference like what someone like he could? No! Like I said that transfer won't happen but that's what we need, a couple of senior players who have been they're before and can make a difference in games. Our players are great when it's going they're way but who can really dig in and drag us out of a hole when it's not? michael Monaghan did that for warrington when we were hammering them.'"

which teams are bringing in a shed load of players? not the top teams its the ones at the bottom.

leeds making 1 signing. we have made 2.

players have contracts you cant just replace the lot every season, robinson and lunt have another year left so you may have to wait for a monaghan type hooker.

the giants have gone with the policy of having a settled squad and handing in some cases long contracts, the question is it the right way to go about things? we most likely would have missed out on huby if we didnt offer a 4yr deal so its a hard one to get right

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach308No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Sep 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

catlan and salford are going to be a major force next year as for us when we are playing a very average player like mason a 100k questions need to ask about our CEO again if money short why resign grix

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2115.jpg
[img:1ucbtp34]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hs0qkg.jpg[/img:1ucbtp34] [color=#BF0000:1ucbtp34]the [size=100:1ucbtp34]C[/size:1ucbtp34]laret [size=100:1ucbtp34]A[/size:1ucbtp34]nd [size=100:1ucbtp34]G[/size:1ucbtp34]old [size=100:1ucbtp34]M[/size:1ucbtp34]achine is ready to roll[/color:1ucbtp34] sunday September 1st 2013, when a dream became a reality!!:2115.jpg

you can't just bring in new players because you haven't won a major trophy, we aren't manchester city or chelsea who can just go and get another world class player.
for a start, these players simply aren't available! and if they were available then the likelihood is that they will go to a top/trophy winning team with a big fanbase, we are neither her nor there in all respects.

what we are is a club with a small but loyal fanbase who have been through more hard times than any other top flight club, a club that has worked our way to where we are now by sheer hard work, dedication and patience, where we are now compared to 10 years ago is astonishing, we haven't done it by splashing the cash on superstars, or by having a world class academy system (although we have done pretty well in that respect considering our standing in the game) we have got to where we are by coaching players well, players who were considered surplus to requirements at other clubs,players who have come through our system, and players who we brought in and made them decent players, we have also had the odd few who were top players, with a sprinkling of good overseas players.

as daz says, we are still building the club, we aren't far off in terms of winning trophies, which in itself it's a remarkable achievement considering only 4/5 other teams have ever been in that position in the super league era, teams with big support and established top flight credentials.
to be able to continue and to make that next step up we need people to get behind the club, to support the club, not walk away because we haven't won anything or aren't signing big stars!

without people supporting the club, there wouldn't be a club now! without people supporting the club we can't move it forward.

there is some ironic stuff kicking about!

57 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
57 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.103515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Recovery Room
wakeytrin
7m
Wakefield H
AgbriggAmble
19m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
21m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
25m
Recruitment rumours and links
Matt King's
33m
FC v hull kr
Marcus's Bic
34m
Squads - Leopards v Giants
LeythIg
36m
Betting 2024
karetaker
60m
Shopping list for 2025
Marcus's Bic
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Featherstone v Dons Saturday 20/7/24 6pm
Kick and cha
52s
York v Dons Sunday 14th July 2024 3pm
Wilf Grimsha
1m
Bradford Away 140724
upthetrin92
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
GrahamBray
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
2m
Saints h
Cherry_&
2m
TV Games - Not Hull
ComeOnYouUll
2m
TV games not Wire
The Speculat
2m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
That Mon
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Recovery Room
wakeytrin
TODAY
Featherstone v Dons Saturday 20/7/24 6pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Un-optimised forum
Wires71
TODAY
is there an alternative to twitter
wakeytrin
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 18
finglas
TODAY
Wakefield March On With Win Over Bradford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Cam Scott leaves the building
Dave K.
TODAY
Mingechellas balls
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Catalans Dragons Swap Places With Salford Red Devils
RLFANS News
TODAY
Wakefield AFC
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
New Singings
Trojan Horse
TODAY
KR win the Hull Derby to Into Third Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Fixture List
Wires71
TODAY
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
upthetrin92
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
John_D
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,293 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
 Fri 19th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R20
11:00
Canberra
v
NZ Warriors
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R18
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Salford
St.Helens
v
Warrington
Leigh
v
LondonB
 Sat 20th Jul
06:00
Souths
v
Wests
08:30
Newcastle
v
Brisbane
10:35
Melbourne
v
Sydney
     Womens Super League 2024-R9
12:00
York V
v
WiganW
14:00
St.HelensW
v
Wire W
Hull FC
v
Wigan
       Championship 2024-R18
15:00
Bradford
v
York
Halifax
v
Widnes
Swinton
v
Whitehaven
Leeds
v
Hull KR
       Championship 2024-R16
17:00
Toulouse
v
Wakefield
18:00
Featherstone
v
Doncaster
 Sun 21st Jul
05:00
Penrith
v
Dolphins
07:05
Manly
v
Gold Coast
09:15
NQL Cowboys
v
Canterbury
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Fri 19th Jul
SL
Huddersfield-Salford
SL
St.Helens-Warrington
SL
Leigh-LondonB
Sat 20th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Wigan
SL
Leeds-Hull KR
Sun 21st Jul
SL
Castleford-Catalans
Sat 17th Aug
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 14th Jul
NRL 19 Manly44-6Newcastle
CH 15 Batley22-2Barrow
CH 15 Bradford2-14Wakefield
CH 15 Halifax6-14Featherstone
CH 15 Sheffield22-34Swinton
CH 15 Widnes34-12Dewsbury
CH 15 York27-0Doncaster
L1 15 Newcastle16-42Hunslet
L1 15 Oldham32-6Crusaders
L1 15 Workington14-12Rochdale
WSL2024 8 York V62-0FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 8 Wire W4-50LeedsW
WSL2024 8 Hudds W4-18BarrowW
Sat 13th Jul
NRL 19 Gold Coast24-16Parramatta
NRL 19 Brisbane26-30St.George
SL 17 Hull FC10-24Hull KR
SL 17 Leigh20-16Huddersfield
SL 17 Catalans20-0Salford
CH 15 Whitehaven24-34Toulouse
Fri 12th Jul
NRL 19 Cronulla58-6Wests
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
Hull KR 17 421 227 194 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Catalans 17 324 234 90 22
Salford 17 317 328 -11 22

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Leigh 16 290 266 24 13
Huddersfield 17 314 385 -71 12
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 17 228 520 -292 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 15 534 156 378 30
Sheffield 15 404 251 153 22
Toulouse 14 378 210 168 19
Bradford 15 355 244 111 19
Widnes 15 361 281 80 17
Featherstone 15 410 289 121 16

York 16 366 305 61 14
Batley 15 239 322 -83 14
Doncaster 15 257 368 -111 13
Swinton 15 318 366 -48 12