JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 20213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Having listened to Watson droning on in his post match interview, I really do believe he's deluded.
Please Ken, ship him out now and give Robbo another crack at it. At least we'd be entertained for the rest of the season.

RankPostsTeam
Academy Player457No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 20222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

That was our best performance by far and whilst we were by no means perfect our pack got on top of yours and I think that was the difference.

From what I’ve seen from the outside is a side who are playing with shackles. Pryce, Connor & Lolohea are fantastic off the cuff yet they’re playing to the most rigid of systems.

Connor at hull was that mercurial talent who would throw that killer pass to winger as often as he could. Didn’t try it once today.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1618
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: plato-the-whistle "Having listened to Watson droning on in his post match interview, I really do believe he's deluded.
Please Ken, ship him out now and give Robbo another crack at it. At least we'd be entertained for the rest of the season.'"

I didn't go to Hull but it sounded like just more of the same , I'm thinking that our chances of making the playoff's are slipping away fast. we are half way through the season and i have seen nothing to suggest we can trouble any of the better sides even if we manage to make it . |The only area we can match sides in is defence , As is being said on here we look totally incapable when it comes to scoring and it's because we have no pace whatever to trouble any half decent side but you would think the people who matter and can do something about it can see that as well as we can.
Its turning into just another season of talk about how we want to be one of the big clubs and win things but talk is cheap and the side we have is not cheap , I don't think Watson knows any other way to coach a side, it all the same stuff and it's not working, Even on the days when it does work a bit better it's dull and dreary to watch, If they keep going in this style Mr Davy is going to have to pay people to turn up.

RankPostsTeam
International Star604
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Having heard his post match interview the excuse is now clear, he is blaming the young kid (Halsall) for the loss! Nice way to boost a young kids confidence, i actually think he is the most potent of the backline we have at the moment, and is the only back actually scoring tries regularly, let's blame him! No doubt he will be replaced by wigans unwanted 4th choice winger Jake Bibby, who is another plodder with no pace or ability to beat a man!
At the next conference try this 'The loss is down to me assembling a side with no attacking threat or pace whatsoever, the evidence is very clear from the fact that our forwards score more tries than our backs and we have the poorest conversion of territory into points in the league (bar Wakefield)' I really wish he did have his 'settled spine' out there, because it really wont make very much difference at all, you can pick any combination of Peats, Russell, Lolohea, Pryce, Connor and Fages you like and you wont come up with a balanced one that causes a passing running and kicking threat. Likewise any combination of McGillvary, Cudjoe, Golding, Halsall , Bibby wont give you two wingers that have pace and the ability to beat a man. I just checked and none of our halves (or quota players) are even out of contract at the end of the year, so we are stuck with this drudgery even if someone else takes over. Well done Watson, you have built a boring side noone fears and noone enjoys watching.

He is still living out and living on that cup final loss, thinking 'if we had just been able to defend a bit longer we could have won!!!' Wigan played the worst i have more or less ever seen a cup final side play in that first half and we still weren't able to put them away with his boring defensive mind set. I heard him defending the choice of taking 2 points in the Hull game saying it would ;quieten the crowd', has he ever watched a game as a spectator,? When a side takes 2 and it doesnt put them more than one score ahead you breath a sigh of relief that you didn't concede a try. Far from quieting them it buoyed them up and they went and scored at the other end!!

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain138
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
75586_1653416317.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_75586.jpg

Best part about it all though on Sunday was that after buying my sons ticket, 2 concession tickets and 2 tickets for the coach it cost me £138 to watch 2 poor teams , one slightly better than the other. That's me done for a while now

<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Code13 , Durham Giant

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.216796875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Murphy on his way then
financialtim
5m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Steve0
5m
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
20m
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
22m
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
29m
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
47m
Fan Village
[Gareth]
51m
Squad 2024
Hudd-Shay
Recent
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
Recent
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 16
kaybenbull
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
48s
TV Games - Not Hull
mwindass
48s
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
1m
Lewis Murphy
Trojan Horse
1m
Halifax v Whitehaven
Miserybusine
1m
Rumours thread
PopTart
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Reserves v London
Dr Dreadnoug
1m
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
1m
Fan Village
[Gareth]
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
Victor
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Bull Mania
TODAY
IMG scores
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
WalterWizard
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..