JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Scooter Nik "So the answer is to turn the other cheek when you see a mate get glassed, another hospitalised after taking a kicking by half a dozen of the braindead thugs, and when you personally have been CS gassed by the s?

Get a grip. They started it, they can learn to take it.'"

I was referring to the problems of beating up BNP members, and you seemed to condone it. Which is wrong, and makes people as bad as they are - violence breeding hatred etc.
What you seem now to say is different. More to do with self defence against pure thugs. Doesn't matter about them being supporters of BNP in that situation.
So I have got a grip thank you. icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3495No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Nik, did you or your mates put yourself in a position where the potential violence was real, or were they rmindless random attacks?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1532No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Statler.gif
only the heartaches are waiting for us:Black Backgrounds/Statler.gif

if the story about the B.N.P. member being hit with a hammer is true the perpetrator should be smacked with the same hammer only harder

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6206
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Dec 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10303_1313522771.jpg
Bolton by birth, Irish by blood, LEYTHER by heart and soul!! [quote="BBC Sport":suio7kr3]30/04/06 "Some of W*gan's travelling fans headed towards the exit before it was even over.".................no change there then!![/quote:suio7kr3] [quote="Wembley71":suio7kr3].....They are our people. Drummond, Costello, Manfredi, Svabic, Martyn, Street, Tickle, Patel, Mossop, Horo, Bristow, Leuleui, Varley, Fleary, Rivett, Tabern, Doran, Woods, Donlan, Wilshire, Leaefa, Hansen, Sale, Murphy… these are all my people. As a Leyther, you’re one of us the moment you come here to wear the shirt. I don't care where you were born, what colour you are, what religion you are, what language you speak. You're one of us, part of our culture, writing our history as you create your own, and making us stronger for it....[/quote:suio7kr3]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10303.jpg

Quote: Alexs Dad "Personally I find it abhorant that the BNP prey on the emotionally and financially vunerable in times like this. Throughout history, when times are bad, the flagwaving extremists appear from all corners of the politcal and religeous spectrum.

Equally, I dont care too much for those who think that anyone who dares question immigration policy is an ignorant racist Nazi. They are as dim as the facists who think all would be good if Britain was pure and white.

However, who is wrong?

The BNP for bringing these issues to the dinner table, or the others for repeatedly ignoring them?'"

No one is saying that to question immigration policy makes you racist. The BNP 'bring these issues to the dinner table' because they want to prey on peoples concerns over employment, the economy, erosion of British culture (whatever that is!), etc to peddle there own, racist, agenda.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6206
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Dec 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10303_1313522771.jpg
Bolton by birth, Irish by blood, LEYTHER by heart and soul!! [quote="BBC Sport":suio7kr3]30/04/06 "Some of W*gan's travelling fans headed towards the exit before it was even over.".................no change there then!![/quote:suio7kr3] [quote="Wembley71":suio7kr3].....They are our people. Drummond, Costello, Manfredi, Svabic, Martyn, Street, Tickle, Patel, Mossop, Horo, Bristow, Leuleui, Varley, Fleary, Rivett, Tabern, Doran, Woods, Donlan, Wilshire, Leaefa, Hansen, Sale, Murphy… these are all my people. As a Leyther, you’re one of us the moment you come here to wear the shirt. I don't care where you were born, what colour you are, what religion you are, what language you speak. You're one of us, part of our culture, writing our history as you create your own, and making us stronger for it....[/quote:suio7kr3]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10303.jpg

Quote: brickwall "THIS WAS IN MY INBOX

<Snip>

You asked to be here.

So accept the country that accepted YOU.

Pretty easy really, when you think about it.'"

Well, if you want to display the flag-waving 'patriotism' of the author of this particular diatribe......go and join him in rlAMERICA!!rl

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6206
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Dec 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10303_1313522771.jpg

Quote: Michael_Ward "Scroungers and the good for nothing, those playing the system and those who feel they need to work for pitiful amounts to live, driving down wages for all - this all needs to be sorted - but not for one moment does it matter where these people come from.

The BNP are not going to work for you, they're going to work against the people they hate. They're Nazi's, and if you want us to follow the same path as Nazi Germany then support the BNP.

If they get in to power then what happens when the genocide and riots pass, the 'foreigners' are gone, but the problems remain - who do we blame next?'"

What he said.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3495No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Walt Mooney Fan Club "No one is saying that to question immigration policy makes you racist.
'"

Not sure there Walt to be truthful. Read through the thread and there are some who appear to equate questioning these policies and concerns, (whilst also wanting to stand up for the local populus) with ignorance, idiocy, and racism.

There are many quotes; to paraphrase 'those who agree with the BNP are racist idiots'. 4

I voted Labour last time, but I don't agree with some of their polices either.

Quote: Walt Mooney Fan Club "The BNP 'bring these issues to the dinner table' because they want to prey on peoples concerns over employment, the economy, erosion of British culture (whatever that is!), etc to peddle there own, racist, agenda.'"

As I said, abhorant. icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Moderator3533
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42910_1337432023.jpg
[i:5a56um9q]Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.[/i:5a56um9q] [b:5a56um9q]George Orwell [/b:5a56um9q] [i:5a56um9q]There are none so blind as those who will not see. [/i:5a56um9q]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42910.jpg

Here's the 'Aussie' version....

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language.. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach363No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2013Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41246.jpg
[color=orange:bp13b532] [size=150:bp13b532]I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.[/size:bp13b532][/color:bp13b532] [color=darkred:bp13b532][size=200:bp13b532]I'm Ron Burgundy, you stay classy San Diego.[/size:bp13b532][/color:bp13b532]:41246.jpg

Quote: mishmash "Here's the 'Aussie' version....

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. QuoteAll sounds fair to me

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member16601No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
cartoons/WB181.gif
:cartoons/WB181.gif

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote

That is so right, we need politicians like that. Fair and with backbone.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15284No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012Dec 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.myspace.com/muttly12 [quote="Reg":5s5j2vh0]I'll tell you what pressure is. "Grand final, only seconds to go, and a field goal attempt with a split testicle and your shoes on the wrong feet."[/quote:5s5j2vh0] He's neck scars proves he's lost his head Tevez, Tevez He'll never have a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez The argy twat, the ugly ****, they sewn his head on back to front Carlos Tevez, herman munster head.:

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote

It's not often i'd say this but boy i wish i was australian icon_wink.gif I've said it before and i'll say it again i can't wait to leave this island and join my girlfriends family in the land of the free.

I was talking to my girlfriends mum last week and she asked me about the imigration problem in the uk and the only way i could put it across was as if the US opened its border with Mexico, lets just say she was lost for words as she knows how much damage it would cause to the us economy if people wondered over the border un chalenged, unfortunatly it is whats happening in this country but only on a smaller level.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6206
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2013Dec 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10303_1313522771.jpg

Quote: mutt1 "It's not often i'd say this but boy i wish i was australian icon_wave.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member15284No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012Dec 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.myspace.com/muttly12 [quote="Reg":5s5j2vh0]I'll tell you what pressure is. "Grand final, only seconds to go, and a field goal attempt with a split testicle and your shoes on the wrong feet."[/quote:5s5j2vh0] He's neck scars proves he's lost his head Tevez, Tevez He'll never have a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez The argy twat, the ugly ****, they sewn his head on back to front Carlos Tevez, herman munster head.:

Quote: Walt Mooney Fan Club "Well, don't let the door slam on your way out!!
Would you say that too my face???

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7523No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: mutt1 "It's not often i'd say this but boy i wish i was australian icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach363No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2013Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41246.jpg
[color=orange:bp13b532] [size=150:bp13b532]I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.[/size:bp13b532][/color:bp13b532] [color=darkred:bp13b532][size=200:bp13b532]I'm Ron Burgundy, you stay classy San Diego.[/size:bp13b532][/color:bp13b532]:41246.jpg

I cant fault Mutt, wish i had the balls to pack up and leave myself.

244 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Dick Jones , jonny the leyther , mish
244 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Dick Jones , jonny the leyther , mish

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.0859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
NSW
3m
Betting 2024
Moe syslak
6m