JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2012Sep 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1049_1260789652.jpg
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/leigheast/collections/72157628986226457/:jlq3k70u][b:jlq3k70u]Leigh Centurions 2012 match photos[/b:jlq3k70u][/url:jlq3k70u]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1049.jpg

Quote: Saintsnut "She is the best leader this country has ever had, can't believe lazy miners and familes are still moaning, can't wait for Cameron to be PM and sort out the lazy slobs that do nothing but spounge from the state.'"

your obviously not old enough to have actually seen or understood what she caused.

run along now i think your mammys calling c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2690.jpg
:2690.jpg

Quote: frankb "icon_lol.gif I'll let it go as you only support Fax so know no better.
I know, i know, what can you do? Thankfully there were tougher people than you from your generation to sort out the undesirables. I know if someone attacked my homeland i would want my government to defend me and not simply pat me on the head and remove me to New Zealand.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8642No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

Homeland ? How many times have you been there ? You right wing loonie and I know you are joking. icon_lol.gif

Along time ago and not something worth shouting about.

See you before the game May 30th we will have a pint talk about what we both care about and then probably beat 7 bells out of each other. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member18789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2690.jpg
:2690.jpg

Quote: frankb "Homeland ? How many times have you been there ? You right wing loonie and I know you are joking.
It'll be a one sided beating - i am almost too wee icon_biggrin.gif

I am a right wing loony though. I thought Mrs Thatch was bloody great. Sexy minx.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8642No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2012Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Beaker.gif

Now you have got me annoyed so I'll only get you a half. icon_wink.gif

j.c
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6858
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

22/03/2013 Get LEIGH outta wigan:

Quote: frankb "Now you have got me annoyed so I'll only get you a half.
sorry frank but i have to agree with littlerich in all of this argument.it dosen't matter if it was for political reasons or if it was for oil, the facts are the falklands are a british dependency and as such they needed to be defended accordingly.

j.c
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6858
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

22/03/2013 Get LEIGH outta wigan:

Quote: Saintsnut "She is the best leader this country has ever had, can't believe lazy miners and familes are still moaning, can't wait for Cameron to be PM and sort out the lazy slobs that do nothing but spounge from the state.'"

shocking lack of knowledge you show with this statement.
if i was to say to you in 1978 there was less than one & a half million on the dole & less than one & a half million claiming invalidity benefit what would you say?.
if i said in 1984 there was over 3million on the dole & anything up to 5 million claiming invalidity benifit what would you say?.
if i was to say to you margaret payed for this with the sale of north sea gas & oil & with the selling off of all the company that you allready owned like telicom,gas,electricity,steel,water & any other profit making company that you care to mention.
margeret sorted out the unions & for that she should be praised.but sadly theres been a price to pay & that price is millions of people now think benefits are a right & not just a fail safe when things go wrong.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1809No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Jun 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3728_1303763033.jpg
[b]Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual[/b] [b]Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.[/b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3728.jpg

This Labour Government sent our troops off to die in Iraq based on a lie.
We have body bags being shipped home every week from Afganistan.
Gordon Brown as chancellor created a £75billion pound hole in everyones pensions, he's a much bigger thie than Robert Maxwell ever was.
Labour promised no more boom and bust and yet we are in the middle of the biggest recession for 70 years.
My kids are 2 and 4, they both have £25,000 worth of debt thanks to Gordon Brown.
So stop going on about the mistake of Margret Thatcher and have a close look at the disaster that has been the Labour party running this country.
Unfortunately in some communities, you could dress up a pig, stick a red rosette on it and you'd have a labour MP.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1118No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Jan 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27790.jpg
:27790.jpg

Quote: L3YTH "This Labour Government sent our troops off to die in Iraq based on a lie.
We have body bags being shipped home every week from Afganistan.
Gordon Brown as chancellor created a £75billion pound hole in everyones pensions, he's a much bigger thie than Robert Maxwell ever was.
Labour promised no more boom and bust and yet we are in the middle of the biggest recession for 70 years.
[sizeMy kids are 2 and 4, they both have £25,000 worth of debt [/sizethanks to Gordon Brown.
So stop going on about the mistake of Margret Thatcher and have a close look at the disaster that has been the Labour party running this country.
Unfortunately in some communities, you could dress up a pig, stick a red rosette on it and you'd have a labour MP.'"

Blimey - how many Wii games have they been buying!!!! icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach44
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47767_1321707043.jpg
There is only one place to be! Watching The Mighty Leigh!!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47767.jpg

What is spounge? Did you mean sponge? And i do hope you were being sarcastic!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach44
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47767_1321707043.jpg
There is only one place to be! Watching The Mighty Leigh!!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47767.jpg

it doesn't really matter to the masses who is in power, if the tories get in they only look after the rich, we will get screwed either way,

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1532No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Statler.gif
only the heartaches are waiting for us:Black Backgrounds/Statler.gif

it's Gordon for me Magic Man

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach495No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2014Dec 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42708.gif
:42708.gif

a lot of reference on this post is made to the scummy people who infest leigh town centre and margaret thatcher and they are indelibly linked.
Thatcher created a complete underclass in society with no hope( hence the riots).

a lot of the youth in question are the first generation of that underclass

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member16601No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Nov 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
cartoons/WB181.gif
:cartoons/WB181.gif

Mo's manifesto - remember vote Mo

1. Abolish Social Security payments for those out of work for over 3 months, replace with vouchers for food clothes etc ie all essentials. Often money is made available for children who never see it, vouchers ensure they do
2. All out of work after 3 months are forced into community work, ie cleaning streets, parks, cutting grass etc This shows they are wanting work and retains a must work mentality, showing children its a way of life to get up and earn an income, not get pregnant at 16 get a council house, breed and never work
3. Repatriate all illegal immigrants without appeal
4. No state financial support for immigrants entering the UK
5. Relocate many government departments away from London. Reduce costs and spread wealth
6. Change sick pay/pensions for all local government/health/police/education employees, its unsustainable.
7. Impose import taxes at a level of the exporting country to protect whats left of British manufacturing
8. Implement significant tax breaks for manufacturing industry in the UK
9. Reduce tax at the higher band, we need these people to stimulate growth
10. Withdraw from humah rights garbage, this no longer achieves what it was set up to protect.
11. Revise legal aid and look at the claims culture we have become, we protect the scum over the average man.
12. Change criteria for disability, those that are get too little because too many have jumped on the bandwagon.
13. Get Afghanistan sorted properly, appeasement never works, we are in so lets get on with it.
14. Sort out S.Korea and Iran before its too late
15. Sort out Israel, get them back to the borders they started at.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7523No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: L3YTH "This Labour Government sent our troops off to die in Iraq based on a lie.
We have body bags being shipped home every week from Afganistan. '"

Thatch made a mistake with her cost cutting and got us involved in a war with Argies.
Thatch as history has shown would have done the same as Blair with Iraq. Britain and USA always seemingly take brunt of these conflicts over the years while other countries have their principles and are too frightened to make the hard decisions. Nobody wants to go to war. Labs and Tories backed the war. Only Libs didn't because of course they change their views depending on opinion on that given week, which is hardly a recipe for making them difficult unpopular but necessary decisions.

Quote: L3YTH "Gordon Brown as chancellor created a £75billion pound hole in everyones pensions, he's a much bigger thie than Robert Maxwell ever was.'"

The pensions has been a problem for years. Not enough money will be going in the pot mainly due to an aging population ratio wise. Again super Thatch couldn't have done much about this.
Quote: L3YTH "Labour promised no more boom and bust and yet we are in the middle of the biggest recession for 70 years.'"

Its a global recession that has hit everyone and caught most governments and businesses by surprise. He admitted to mistakes being done and could have done things differently - takes a big man to do that considering how unpopular you would be. But I prefer him to have a go to stem the recession and get us out of it quicker rather than Tories usual plan of cutting and letting it happen.
Quote: L3YTH "My kids are 2 and 4, they both have £25,000 worth of debt thanks to Gordon Brown.
So stop going on about the mistake of Margret Thatcher and have a close look at the disaster that has been the Labour party running this country.'"

Thatch sorted the last recession out in a different way which caused too much suffering. We will only know in a few years whether this different approach works. Thatch privatised companies, sold off our Gas reserves cheaply (so now we are more reliant from abroad), sold off council houses for the government pot to keep people on the dole - this government can't do that. She brought in the unfair poll tax, misread the Argy situation to then put us in a war and it goes on. Its very easy to look at now because of the Global recession when most of us are suffering and look back at the 80's under Thatch with the tinted glasses.
Quote: L3YTH "Unfortunately in some communities, you could dress up a pig, stick a red rosette on it and you'd have a labour MP.'"

Agree. There is guaranteed support for Tories and Labour no matter what, which show them as lazy and ignorant voters.
I hated Thatch at the time but now can appreciate she did some good, and she has played her part for some of us getting on in the world nowadays. The country was on its knees when she took over, with a workforce ruled by unions that where more interested in striking than helping Britain compete with other countries - she gets a well done on that score for crushing the Unions.

59 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Dick Jones , jonny the leyther , mish
59 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Dick Jones , jonny the leyther , mish

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.79443359375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Accounts
Tony Fax
3m
2024 Disciplinary
LeedsLurch
9m