FORUMS FORUMS






RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
FORUMS > Warrington Wolves > Wembley contract
30 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
International Star29318No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
icons1949_files/3947-1360Zapper-msnicons.jpg
:icons1949_files/3947-1360Zapper-msnicons.jpg



Quote: ninearches "Amazingly, the idea of a new National Stadium has been blighted by the inaccessibility caused by all the development that has taken place around the area. Stadium parking sacrificed for housing/flats that must be costing residents a fortune to live in them. It has turned the stadium into a London centric development & not one for the long distance fan. I was even shocked to see a mega block of flats right in the middle of the Hangar Lane Gyratory System. How much much more traffic chaos will that cause ? I am sure Wembley would serve the nation better as a stand alone structure somewhere north of London between the M1 & M40 with dedicated access roads & a station & no other development within a large enough distance to allow on site parking for all who want to use it.
It took our coach an hour & 20 minutes to get away on Saturday even though everybody was on board.'"


The chaos at the M6 Toll Road Services on the way home where ALL coaches from both teams fans stopped, was far worse than the wait at the Wembley Car Park.

The crush inside the Services was bloody unsafe and there wasn`t enough room on the car park to accommodate all the coaches trying to park there.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1124
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
Humans, male/MALE9.JPG
Don't die with the music in you:Humans, male/MALE9.JPG



Idiots & alcohol , the blight of "big" RL games for me.

I go to the HJ to watch the game & catch up with my mate. Neither experience would be any the worse if there was no alcohol served in the stadium at all. And there is nothing that would get me to go Old Trafford for the GF, nothing at all.

If I had my way there would be an alcohol free zone at the HJ, for people who just go to watch the game and not get ed, lairy and think they are clever by sucking on their raspberry flavoured electronic death sticks.

Rant over.....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5443
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature

:



Quote: Boss Hog "
Quote: Boss Hog "Amazingly, the idea of a new National Stadium has been blighted by the inaccessibility caused by all the development that has taken place around the area. Stadium parking sacrificed for housing/flats that must be costing residents a fortune to live in them. It has turned the stadium into a London centric development & not one for the long distance fan. I was even shocked to see a mega block of flats right in the middle of the Hangar Lane Gyratory System. How much much more traffic chaos will that cause ? I am sure Wembley would serve the nation better as a stand alone structure somewhere north of London between the M1 & M40 with dedicated access roads & a station & no other development within a large enough distance to allow on site parking for all who want to use it.
It took our coach an hour & 20 minutes to get away on Saturday even though everybody was on board.'"


The chaos at the M6 Toll Road Services on the way home where ALL coaches from both teams fans stopped, was far worse than the wait at the Wembley Car Park.

The crush inside the Services was bloody unsafe and there wasn`t enough room on the car park to accommodate all the coaches trying to park there.'"


Our driver said before we left Wembley he would not be stopping & we set off at about half six ,up the M1 /M6 & didn't bother with toll road & we got off the coach at the HJ at 10 past 10. He did a great job.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator39494
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature

:

Moderator


Quote: Mr Snoodle "Idiots & alcohol , the blight of "big" RL games for me.

I go to the HJ to watch the game & catch up with my mate. Neither experience would be any the worse if there was no alcohol served in the stadium at all. And there is nothing that would get me to go Old Trafford for the GF, nothing at all.

If I had my way there would be an alcohol free zone at the HJ, for people who just go to watch the game and not get vexed, lairy and think they are clever by sucking on their raspberry flavoured electronic death sticks.

Rant over.....'"

Oh, ing vapers in rhe south stand is my bug bear this year but vapers in general baffle me.

Theres a massive difference between ppl who smoke who id say95% are respectful and blow it away from you, vapers id say 95% of vapers dont give a , and blow clouds thats 5 to 10 times bigger than an average smoke exhale out, it smells worse and takes longer to dissipate. You see clouds of this enveloping people in the south stand.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10614
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature

:



The only comment about Wembley that made me laugh this weekend was some clown on the bbc website banging on about the union final had a bigger crowd. Hmm let’s think I game mostly played in the south in a final in a southern city.

If Ratcliffe gets the tax payers to build his national stadium of the North then maybe down the line we play the Challenge Cup final there. At least helps with the expensie of not travelling to London. I get nostalgia and all that but I preferred Wilderspool over the HJ again with nostalgia sometimes you just have to move on.

P.S Grand Final to Etihad would be nice Old Trafford is a dump even playing on that pitch is dangerous

RankPostsTeam
Academy Player41No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature

Warrington RLFC:



If you move the Challenge Cup final away from Wembley, then I think that will be the first step towards there not being a Challenge Cup anymore.

The Wembley tradition is a huge part of it, and if you take that away then it's the start of the slow death.

There are plenty of reasons why it is never likely to have a 90,000 full house ever again, but if you move it to a ground in the north with a smaller capacity - Anfield, Etihad, Elland Road, St James' Park being the most obvious choices - then I bet it wouldn't sell those out either. Elland Road maybe, but no chance the others.

Leave Wembley and within ten years I reckon the Cup is no more.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach988
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
17895_1586272293.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17895.jpg



Quote: Barstool Preacher "The Wembley tradition is a huge part of it, and if you take that away then it's the start of the slow death.'"


Up until this year, I would have agreed with you 100%, but now I have changed my mind. My whole experience around the event this year was pretty bad - and I would have said that even if we had won the match. It just seems crazy to me now, in a cost of living crisis, that thousands of people from towns in the north travel all that way down south, just to pump money into London's economy. What happened to the 'levelling up' agenda? As for tradition, yes, point taken, but traditions change. We didn't used to be called Warrington Wolves, we didn't used to have Grand Finals, but things evolve. I would miss what Wembley used to represent, years ago, but we're fooling ourselves if we think that it's still the same as it used to be.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13778
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
26249_1542017975.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26249.jpg



Quote: The Speculator "Up until this year, I would have agreed with you 100%, but now I have changed my mind. My whole experience around the event this year was pretty bad - and I would have said that even if we had won the match. It just seems crazy to me now, in a cost of living crisis, that thousands of people from towns in the north travel all that way down south, just to pump money into London's economy. What happened to the 'levelling up' agenda? As for tradition, yes, point taken, but traditions change. We didn't used to be called Warrington Wolves, we didn't used to have Grand Finals, but things evolve. I would miss what Wembley used to represent, years ago, but we're fooling ourselves if we think that it's still the same as it used to be.'"


I'm in the same boat. It was a pretty poor experience for upwards of £250 worth of expenditure for me and the family. The days of attendances requiring a 90K stadium are over and have been for 35+ years.

RankPostsTeam
Academy Player41No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature

Warrington RLFC:



I'm not saying Wembley is brilliant, but the issues with it are primarily that rugby league just can't come close to filling it, rather than the ground itself.

I don't think that is going to get any better at a ground in the north, and once you take the Wembley tradition away, then before long the Cup will go altogether. Tradition is the only reason why it exists now, and there's no heritage in a downgraded final in Liverpool, Leeds or Manchester.

You could possibly try moving it around a bit and going to popular grounds like Cardiff or Murrayfield. That might see a short term boost, but in a few years time their novelty will have worn off for the clubs that regularly get there and neutrals that go regularly too, and attendances will drop just like Wembley's have.

If you want a near full house and better atmosphere then by all means move it to Elland Road, but if you're moving a final that has been played at the national stadium in London for a century to a stadium with less than half it's capacity in Leeds, then you're already more or less admitting the competition is past it's sell by date in my opinion.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1166
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
47151_1279870671.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47151.jpg



As the years have past there has been a massive reduction in working men's clubs and works staff organising trips to Wembley regardless of the teams that play. There not two teams who can put the numbers required to help fill the stadium, its a sad indictment of the game now but its true people cannot afford to shell out the extortionate costs in our rip off country and its only getting worse.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13778
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
26249_1542017975.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26249.jpg



Quote: Barstool Preacher "I'm not saying Wembley is brilliant, but the issues with it are primarily that rugby league just can't come close to filling it, rather than the ground itself.

I don't think that is going to get any better at a ground in the north, and once you take the Wembley tradition away, then before long the Cup will go altogether. Tradition is the only reason why it exists now, and there's no heritage in a downgraded final in Liverpool, Leeds or Manchester.

You could possibly try moving it around a bit and going to popular grounds like Cardiff or Murrayfield. That might see a short term boost, but in a few years time their novelty will have worn off for the clubs that regularly get there and neutrals that go regularly too, and attendances will drop just like Wembley's have.

If you want a near full house and better atmosphere then by all means move it to Elland Road, but if you're moving a final that has been played at the national stadium in London for a century to a stadium with less than half it's capacity in Leeds, then you're already more or less admitting the competition is past it's sell by date in my opinion.'"


Fair points. Re: sell by date it's dying on it's now though. The invention of the 1895 Cup to attempt to boost the crowd is an attempt to arrest the decline. It's a real shame but since the advent of SL / Sky / Grand Final the CC has been tinkered with and messed about with too much - dates, venues etc. Taken with the fact an SL club need only win 3 games in a row to get there (used to be 4) the magic has gone, at least for me it has.

This is before we consider the costs of getting there and the underwhelming experience once you do.

RankPostsTeam
International Star29318No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
icons1949_files/3947-1360Zapper-msnicons.jpg
:icons1949_files/3947-1360Zapper-msnicons.jpg



Quote: Snaggletooth "As the years have past there has been a massive reduction in working men's clubs and works staff organising trips to Wembley regardless of the teams that play. There not two teams who can put the numbers required to help fill the stadium, its a sad indictment of the game now but its true people cannot afford to shell out the extortionate costs in our rip off country and its only getting worse.'"


There were no other RL counter attractions in the past.

Wembley was THE big day out and lots of fans did save all year and went there on an annual pilgrimage.

Now we have the Magic Weekend, fans travelling to Catalans Dragons games (To watch their own team) and also the Grand Final.

Most people just can`t afford the money to attend those games and to go to Wembley as a neutral fan too.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach17099
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
38352_1407962301.jpg
Packs Win Games Great Packs Make All Backs Look Class #onceawirealwaysawire:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_38352.jpg



I like Wembley.
I don’t like it as much as the Empire Stadium, but I go in Club Wembley, so I find the experience good.

The Grand Final is the reason the CC is diluted, not the event. Up until then, it was the ultimate prize and homage for many fans.

It still is no1 for me, and I’d swap any GF for a CC, although after last weekend, it is trying my traditionalist view.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13778
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature
26249_1542017975.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26249.jpg



Quote: rubber duckie "

It still is no1 for me, and I’d swap any CC final for a GF, although after last weekend, it is trying my traditionalist view.'"


I'd swap 2010, 2012, and 2019 for a GF win, especially that 2016 GF over Wigan for the LLS and GF double.

RankPostsTeam
Academy Player41No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
0
100
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Location
Signature

Warrington RLFC:



I think the Challenge Cup as a competition has lost a lot of it's edge, just as the domestic cups have in football. I say that as someone who has attended all seven CC finals that Wires have been in since 2009, and who has also been at Wembley to see my football team win both the FA Cup and the League Cup.

The big difference really is those finals could still sell the ground out twice over, while the CCF looks like a poor "event" with 30,000 empty seats.

There is still some magic in it. I felt it in 2009 and 2010, and I bet Leigh fans felt it last year. I'm absolutely desperate for us to win the Grand Final though and would sacrifice a lot for that. Regardless of what any "traditionalist" says either, the Grand Final is absolutely the one that matters now.

30 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
30 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>



All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.



Please Support RLFANS.COM


3.61865234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
3m
Briers in coming back to UK
rollin thund
3
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wildmoggy
38336
5m
Halifax v Widnes
Tony Fax
23
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wildmoggy
60577
8m
Film game
Wildmoggy
140
9m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Steve0
2541
12m
Featherstone v Dons Saturday 20/7/24 6pm
Double Movem
16
14m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
1939
15m
Tonights match v Saints
The Reaper
151
22m
This weeks disciplinary
Fantastic Mr
1173
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
18s
Planning for next season
Lower Crease
33
25s
Squad v Hull
Simba16
47
25s
Corey Hall re-Signed
bellycouldta
11
26s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
1939
28s
Toulouse game
upthetrin92
153
32s
Tonights match v Saints
The Reaper
151
35s
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Reaper
2535
43s
Betting 2024
karetaker
115
47s
Could/Should We Go In For This Fella
Cokey
9
50s
Play off chances
Seth
28
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Briers in coming back to UK
rollin thund
3
TODAY
Could/Should We Go In For This Fella
Cokey
9
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Wigan Away
Uncle Rico
1
TODAY
Battling Tigers Beat The Dragons
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Bailey Hodgson signing - apparently
LeythIg
5
TODAY
What a difference
Gazzagiant2
1
TODAY
Max
homme vaste
22
TODAY
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headingley Thriller
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Adam Holroyd
ninearches
8
TODAY
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Saints With Epic Win
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Corey Hall re-Signed
bellycouldta
11
TODAY
Tonights match v Saints
The Reaper
151
TODAY
Kyle Eastmond
Winslade's O
3
TODAY
Film game
Wildmoggy
140
TODAY
Tonights game vs St Helens
easyWire
8
TODAY
AJ Wallace
Jemmo
2
TODAY
Halifax v Widnes
Tony Fax
23
TODAY
Round 18 Hull KR Home
KaeruJim
113
TODAY
Squad v Hull
Simba16
47
TODAY
York H
Maccbull_Big
15
TODAY
Cam Scott
dboy
3
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Battling Tigers Beat The Drago..
288
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headin..
351
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Sai..
400
2024 State of Origin - Game 3 ..
586
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
1060
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
1068
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
1113
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
1155
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
885
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
1397
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
2114
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
2103
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
2832
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
2140
Big Win for England Women Over..
1929
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.61M +23,506 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 17th Aug
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Hull FC
v
LondonB
15:30
Wigan
v
St.Helens
18:00
Warrington
v
Leeds
 Sun 18th Aug
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R22
13:00
Leigh
v
Salford
15:30
Catalans
v
Hull KR
18:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 21st Jul
CH 18 Barrow8-6Sheffield
CH 18 Batley29-22Dewsbury
CH 18 Bradford36-28York
CH 18 Halifax20-24Widnes
CH 18 Swinton20-22Whitehaven
L1 16 Cornwall8-30Workington
L1 16 Crusaders16-46Hunslet
L1 16 Oldham44-6Keighley
L1 16 Rochdale14-10Midlands
WSL2024 9 York V10-18WiganW
WSL2024 9 BarrowW10-28LeedsW
WSL2024 9 Hudds W46-8FeatherstoneW
NRL 20 Penrith28-26Dolphins
NRL 20 Manly38-8Gold Coast
NRL 20 NQL Cowboys20-18Canterbury
SL 18 Castleford24-18Catalans
Sat 20th Jul
CH 18 Featherstone12-24Doncaster
WSL2024 9 St.HelensW82-0Wire W
NRL 20 Souths42-28Wests
NRL 20 Newcastle14-30Brisbane
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 17 465 206 259 28
Warrington 18 460 241 219 26
Hull KR 18 441 239 202 26
St.Helens 18 451 210 241 22
Catalans 18 342 258 84 22
Salford 18 325 344 -19 22
 
Leeds 18 321 336 -15 18
Leigh 17 326 272 54 15
Huddersfield 18 330 393 -63 14
Castleford 18 304 473 -169 13
Hull FC 18 252 542 -290 6
LondonB 18 182 685 -503 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 16 538 188 350 30
Sheffield 16 410 259 151 22
Toulouse 15 410 214 196 21
Bradford 16 391 272 119 21
Widnes 16 385 301 84 19
Featherstone 16 422 313 109 16
 
Batley 16 268 344 -76 16
Doncaster 16 281 380 -99 15
York 17 394 341 53 14
Swinton 16 338 388 -50 12
Whitehaven 16 312 478 -166 12
Barrow 15 225 421 -196 12
Halifax 16 296 443 -147 10
Dewsbury 17 218 502 -284 2
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
3m
Briers in coming back to UK
rollin thund
3
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wildmoggy
38336
5m
Halifax v Widnes
Tony Fax
23
6m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wildmoggy
60577
8m
Film game
Wildmoggy
140
9m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Steve0
2541
12m
Featherstone v Dons Saturday 20/7/24 6pm
Double Movem
16
14m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
1939
15m
Tonights match v Saints
The Reaper
151
22m
This weeks disciplinary
Fantastic Mr
1173
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
18s
Planning for next season
Lower Crease
33
25s
Squad v Hull
Simba16
47
25s
Corey Hall re-Signed
bellycouldta
11
26s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
1939
28s
Toulouse game
upthetrin92
153
32s
Tonights match v Saints
The Reaper
151
35s
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
The Reaper
2535
43s
Betting 2024
karetaker
115
47s
Could/Should We Go In For This Fella
Cokey
9
50s
Play off chances
Seth
28
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Briers in coming back to UK
rollin thund
3
TODAY
Could/Should We Go In For This Fella
Cokey
9
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Wigan Away
Uncle Rico
1
TODAY
Battling Tigers Beat The Dragons
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Bailey Hodgson signing - apparently
LeythIg
5
TODAY
What a difference
Gazzagiant2
1
TODAY
Max
homme vaste
22
TODAY
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headingley Thriller
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Adam Holroyd
ninearches
8
TODAY
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Saints With Epic Win
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Corey Hall re-Signed
bellycouldta
11
TODAY
Tonights match v Saints
The Reaper
151
TODAY
Kyle Eastmond
Winslade's O
3
TODAY
Film game
Wildmoggy
140
TODAY
Tonights game vs St Helens
easyWire
8
TODAY
AJ Wallace
Jemmo
2
TODAY
Halifax v Widnes
Tony Fax
23
TODAY
Round 18 Hull KR Home
KaeruJim
113
TODAY
Squad v Hull
Simba16
47
TODAY
York H
Maccbull_Big
15
TODAY
Cam Scott
dboy
3
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Battling Tigers Beat The Drago..
288
Hull KR Defeat Leeds In Headin..
351
Twelve Man Warrington Stun Sai..
400
2024 State of Origin - Game 3 ..
586
Wakefield March On With Win Ov..
1060
Catalans Dragons Swap Places W..
1068
KR win the Hull Derby to Into ..
1113
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
1155
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
885
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
1397
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
2114
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
2103
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
2832
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
2140
Big Win for England Women Over..
1929


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!