JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42175_1290030542.gif
[img:2b6g88ns]http://news.google.co.uk/news/tbn/ryI1dIYrb1oJ[/img:2b6g88ns]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42175.gif

Quote: Robbo "Well im not gonna read all 7 pages of that... (believe it or not i do have a bit of a life...) but again from the first 2 pages most of it seems to be aimed at ganson being poor. some comments about how your tearing hudds apart.. and the odd person making petty arguments about the fact that your fans are singing "championees", technically not true until you've lifted the sl trophy... but you've just been presented with the league leaders shield so you've got to sing something I suppose...
Think its because most of the thread is a fume about Ganson rather than how good we played.

I thought it was great to be honest.

Ganson's going to need to hide in a human sized pie to get away from the DW on Sunday if its the wrong result. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Dec 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[url:33s610on]https://twitter.com/#!/Robbo_Wigan[/url:33s610on]:

Quote: Wire_85 "Think its because most of the thread is a fume about Ganson rather than how good we played.

'"

The thread in question is a merged thread, one of which was discussing the wire v hudds match... (something that happens with a lot of televised games when wigan arent playing before you start saying were obessing over wire games... icon_wink.gif ) ganson was nothing short of shocking, so why wouldn't the thread have comments about how bad he was and how much he ruined the game?.. no one is saying he changed the result, merely that being whistle happy it was ruined as a spectacle. Some wire fans seem to agree on that point, and others decide to ignore it and think were all just trying to claim the match was a fix...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9679No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42175_1290030542.gif
[img:2b6g88ns]http://news.google.co.uk/news/tbn/ryI1dIYrb1oJ[/img:2b6g88ns]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42175.gif

Quote: Robbo "The thread in question is a merged thread, one of which was discussing the wire v hudds match... (something that happens with a lot of televised games when wigan arent playing before you start saying were obessing over wire games...
Thread was called the Ganson show or something then someone posted a new one about us hence the merge.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3614No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Nov 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wire_85 "Think its because most of the thread is a fume about Ganson rather than how good we played.

Ganson's going to need to hide in a human sized pie to get away from the DW on Sunday if its the wrong result. You played great, but Ganson was a joke. I couldn't believe the two high shots he gave despite both times Wire players slipping and hitting the Hudds players with their arms by their sides.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5587
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9540_1301256496.jpg
[size=167:3ujhocvk][b:3ujhocvk]The best way to predict the future is to create it...[/size:3ujhocvk][/b:3ujhocvk]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9540.jpg

Quote: Robbo "I don't really know whats given you this idea.. I have had a good look around the wigan forum and cant find many posts saying that warrington haven't been the best team this year. How can we say that? like you've said wire finished top of the league with far superior points scored etc etc, but either way there was still only 1 point in it in the end? We are current sl champions and the cc holders so we would have every right to still think we are one of the best teams around.

Warrington have been brilliant this season. You've finished top of the table and beaten wigan home and away.. but that shouldn't mean wigan fans can't say weve had a great season too. We beat you in the cup and went onto win it, something which warrington where more than happy with the previous 2 years.

I really have never known such animosity on these forums. It's getting worse than a school playground "Miss miss!! a wigan fans just said they're better than us!!" thats what you sound like. and yes some people on our forum are just as bad, why not just concentrate on the rugby rather than starting a slanging match everytime an opposing teams fan has an opinion that differs to yours?

Warrington are favourites to lift the trophy and deservedly so, and I for one will have no arguments if you lift the trophy but as a wigan fan I can still look back on what has been a successful year for us too.'"
You didn't quote my caveat.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8018No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
49863_1309431041.jpg
Neither glass half full or empty. Just a realist.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_49863.jpg

I'm sorry, but I'm stunned as to why Robbo can call Ganson's performance as "attrocious, poor and shocking"

Yes, he was whistle happy, and it disjointed the start of the game, but tell me one decision he got badly wrong. NONE.

We battered Hudds, with no help from the ref. Hudds were masters of their own downfall.
I don't remember Ganson laying on, headhigh tackling, holding down. Huddersfield players (and ours) did it, and were rightly penalised.

These Pie-eaters can't even acknowledge that we've beaten a team 'out of site'...there has to be a detrimental reason.

What's going to be their excuses IF we win the GF
Russell Grant's horoscope was wrong
The opposition's coach driver ran over a black cat on the way to the ground
Fadge walked under a ladder??????

FFS, give us some credit, and not say our wins are due to a third party

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Dec 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: lefty goldblatt "I'm sorry, but I'm stunned as to why Robbo can call Ganson's performance as "attrocious, poor and shocking"

Yes, he was whistle happy, and it disjointed the start of the game, but tell me one decision he got badly wrong. NONE.

We battered Hudds, with no help from the ref. Hudds were masters of their own downfall.
I don't remember Ganson laying on, headhigh tackling, holding down. Huddersfield players (and ours) did it, and were rightly penalised.

These Pie-eaters can't even acknowledge that we've beaten a team 'out of site'...there has to be a detrimental reason.

What's going to be their excuses IF we win the GF
Russell Grant's horoscope was wrong
The opposition's coach driver ran over a black cat on the way to the ground
Fadge walked under a ladder??????

FFS, give us some credit, and not say our wins are due to a third party'"

Stunned? i wouldn't of expected you to be one of the wire fans that agree he had a poor game... but I'm not going to derail this thread by going over the decisions he got wrong, half the head high shots had Warrington players slipping into the tackle. and happened a few times throughout the game, some got penalised some didn't... (ok so maybe ill derail it a tiny bit...)

Like i said, there'll be those wire fans that will agree that he was poor.. and those fans that will deny it just because they are decided that wigan fans think it was a fix, are using it as an excuse..and simply don't want to accept that Warrington trounced them.

Thats all i'll say on that matter because i get the feeling you will argue until your blue in the face about something that is a matter of opinion rather than fact...

And I don't recall saying your win was due to a third party?.. I do recall saying "no one is saying he changed the result, merely that being whistle happy it was ruined as a spectacle" which IMO was the case. You blew Huddersfield out the water and I don't see many people saying otherwise.

As for if you win the GF, Your "excuses.. " albeit very funny, are way of the mark.. On current form we are going to struggle to even get past next week, and if we somehow do win, then win the semi and make it to the grand final I can't see to many Wigan fans having any silly excuses when the likely event of us being hammered in the GF happens. But, its not over till the fat lady sings as they say.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach23178No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2023Apr 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11426_1682401247.jpeg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11426.jpeg

Quote: Robbo "Stunned? i wouldn't of expected you to be one of the wire fans that agree he had a poor game... but I'm not going to derail this thread by going over the decisions he got wrong, half the head high shots had Warrington players slipping into the tackle. and happened a few times throughout the game, some got penalised some didn't...

Like i said, there'll be those wire fans that will agree that he was poor.. and those fans that will deny it just because they are decided that wigan fans think it was a fix and are using it as an excuse..

Thats all i'll say on that matter because i get the feeling you will argue until your blue in the face about something that is a matter of opinion rather than fact...

And I don't recall saying your win was due to a third party?.. I do recall saying "no one is saying he changed the result, merely that being whistle happy it was ruined as a spectacle" which IMO was the case. You blew Huddersfield out the water and I don't see many people saying otherwise.

As for if you win the GF, Your "excuses.. " albeit very funny, are way of the mark.. On current form we are going to struggle to even get past next week, and if we somehow do win, then win the semi and make it to the grand final I can't see to many Wigan fans having any silly excuses when the likely event of us being hammered in the GF happens. But, its not over till the fat lady sings as they say.'"

Head high tackles? Slipping into them? Still a penalty. Ganson penalised both teams early, we got a bit of a roll on which led to Hudds trying to slow us down resulting in more penalties. I suggest you look at the laws of the game, then buy the latest Wigan shirt and find a different bridge to have a lovely photo on. icon_wink.gif

It isn't over till Wane sings, I think you will beat the Dragons but struggle at Saints.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8018No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
49863_1309431041.jpg
Neither glass half full or empty. Just a realist.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_49863.jpg

Quote: Robbo "Stunned? i wouldn't of expected you to be one of the wire fans that agree he had a poor game... but I'm not going to derail this thread by going over the decisions he got wrong, half the head high shots had Warrington players slipping into the tackle. and happened a few times throughout the game, some got penalised some didn't... (ok so maybe ill derail it a tiny bit...)

Like i said, there'll be those wire fans that will agree that he was poor.. and those fans that will deny it just because they are decided that wigan fans think it was a fix, are using it as an excuse..and simply don't want to accept that Warrington trounced them.

As for if you win the GF, Your "excuses.. " albeit very funny, are way of the mark.. On current form we are going to struggle to even get past next week, and if we somehow do win, then win the semi and make it to the grand final I can't see to many Wigan fans having any silly excuses when the likely event of us being hammered in the GF happens. But, its not over till the fat lady sings as they say.'"

There's no way I can say Ganson had a poor game...because he didn't.
As Hemmings and McRae said in commentary "there hasn't been a bad penalty"....so can you PLEASE tell me how Ganson's performance was "attrocious" etc...I really am intrigued...I don't care if it's classed as arguing 'til I'm blue in the face.....the evidence is there. Players transgressed, they got penalised...it really is that simple.

FFS, there was post after post on your board, about how Ganson "gave the game to Wire", which backs up my original post of pie-eaters never giving us credit for wins. We've had loads of suchlike threads, off your lot, recently.
Our win (finally) away to Stains was only due to it being on neutral ground and their injuries.
Our 'dicking' of your lot recently, was only due to Wigan being 'tired' after Wembley.
Our annhilations of teams, have been down to the poor standard of other clubs.
Our 2 CC cups and LLS were worthless, as they're 'Mickey Mouse'
And don't even get me started on the 'willy measuring' of players, e.g. comparing Hansen to Westwood, insanity to start with, but when posters start trying to bring irrelevent stats into it, it becomes even more laughable.

Oh and by the way, I merely mentioned IF we win the GF, you automatically post back that you're going to be there, too. On the evidence of 2 of your last 3 matches, I'd say you have some improvement to do, before thinking of getting there.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Dec 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Maybe labelling ganson "as atrocious" was over the top, but my original opinion still stands that he was poor.and for as many people who say he wasn't poor there'll be just as many who say otherwise, so again its a pretty pointless arguement. There were quite a few wire posters who i know on here posting on twitter that theyre opinion was similar. but i wont expect them to back me up on here... not that i would want/need them too anyway. Yep theres many people on our board saying he gave you the game, theres also many people on our board saying otherwise.. Had it been wigan playing hudds and the reffing was the same Im sure the opinion from other teams fans would be split just the same...

Oh but eddie and mcrae said otherwise so its a fact and they must be right!...

Quote: as atrocious "On current form we are going to struggle to even get past next week, and if we somehow do win, then win the semi and make it to the grand final I can't see to many Wigan fans having any silly excuses when the likely event of us being hammered in the GF happens. But, its not over till the fat lady sings as they say.'"

please tell me were i assume we are going to be in the gf too.... I quite clearly state just to quote again...

"we are going to struggle to even get past next week"

"and IF we Somehow do then win the semi...."

Its all if's and buts, we are up against it but its not impossible, i fail to see where i have said we are going to be in the final.

RankPostsTeam
Administrator18777
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 199925 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4.jpg
Sian: Oh that's a very pretty plane, it's all pink and purply Thecko: And it says Wizz on it :shock: [url=http://www.myspace.com/thecko:1apcmlzd]-myspace-[/url:1apcmlzd] _ [url=http://www.thecko.co.uk/photos/:1apcmlzd]-Various Photos-[/url:1apcmlzd] _ [url=http://www.thecko.co.uk/blog/:1apcmlzd]-Blog-[/url:1apcmlzd] _ [url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=w_h_em-si-html_viewall/202-2367638-0731855?id=HI88OEDMA7CN:1apcmlzd]amazon wishlist (go on, you know you wanna buy me stuff)[/url:1apcmlzd]:4.jpg

Administrator

I don't really see what Robbo is posting to be so irksome lefty if I'm honest. Yes the penalties he gave were all there to be given, I think what got people's backs up was that suddenly those penalties [iwere[/i being given, look back over the games in SL so far this season and most of what was punished against Hudds was being let-go.

To be honest, the main thing that [ireally[/i gets my back up as far as being penalised or not goes, is moving forward off the mark before playing the ball. There's an argument to say that if the defence is set and the ref doesn't move them further back, then the attacking team are just chewing up their own space and they won't get any benefit from it - but this isn't quite the case, on numerous occasions this season, I have seen this happen on sky games and there is one common result of this particular tactic being used, that is, the ball player moving forward off the mark makes it impossible for the defending markers to get square, on occasions these markers will make a reflex tackle on the dummy half, this results in a penalty against the defence for not being square - infuriating, since the penalty should be for not playing the ball on the mark.

There. Rant over! icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7195No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Dec 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Paul Thexton "I don't really see what Robbo is posting to be so irksome lefty if I'm honest. Yes the penalties he gave were all there to be given, I think what got people's backs up was that suddenly those penalties [iwere[/i being given, look back over the games in SL so far this season and most of what was punished against Hudds was being let-go.

To be honest, the main thing that [ireally[/i gets my back up as far as being penalised or not goes, is moving forward off the mark before playing the ball. There's an argument to say that if the defence is set and the ref doesn't move them further back, then the attacking team are just chewing up their own space and they won't get any benefit from it - but this isn't quite the case, on numerous occasions this season, I have seen this happen on sky games and there is one common result of this particular tactic being used, that is, the ball player moving forward off the mark makes it impossible for the defending markers to get square, on occasions these markers will make a reflex tackle on the dummy half, this results in a penalty against the defence for not being square - infuriating, since the penalty should be for not playing the ball on the mark.

There. Rant over!
To be perfectly honest the whole ganson thing Isn't what I started out to discuss... but the inevitable has happened... I think the reason most people will of been so angry is that we've had a full season of things being missed or "let go" but having to some extent flowing games. Then we come to the first playoff game of the year. after all that build up to how great the games are going to be ( icon_lol.gif ) And the consistency of a ref seems to change so dramatically that we see a ridiculous number of penalties in the first 20 mins of what promised to be a really good flowing game. Anyway I'm not gonna discuss Ganson anymore icon_lol.gif Wire deserved the win and no one can take anything away from them. Just wish that people could see that from a neutral's perspective wanting to watch a good flowing game of rugby league that the referee didn't help. yep you can argue hudds forced him to give the penalties... but i think we will just have to agree to disagree as far as that whole can of worms is concerned.

RankPostsTeam
Administrator18777
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 199925 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4.jpg
Sian: Oh that's a very pretty plane, it's all pink and purply Thecko: And it says Wizz on it :shock: [url=http://www.myspace.com/thecko:1apcmlzd]-myspace-[/url:1apcmlzd] _ [url=http://www.thecko.co.uk/photos/:1apcmlzd]-Various Photos-[/url:1apcmlzd] _ [url=http://www.thecko.co.uk/blog/:1apcmlzd]-Blog-[/url:1apcmlzd] _ [url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=w_h_em-si-html_viewall/202-2367638-0731855?id=HI88OEDMA7CN:1apcmlzd]amazon wishlist (go on, you know you wanna buy me stuff)[/url:1apcmlzd]:4.jpg

Administrator

You misunderstood me Robbo, I didn't say Hudds forced Ganson to give the penalties, I said they were there to be given, There's a difference. icon_smile.gif And truth be told, there were many more "there to be given" from both teams during the rest of the game, too.

RankPostsTeam
International Star461No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50954_1305924108.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50954.jpg

Quote: Robbo "..... in the first 20 mins of what promised to be a really good flowing game. Just wish that people could see that from a neutral's perspective wanting to watch a good flowing game of rugby league that the referee didn't help. '"

But the way he reffed the game was with the sole intention to create a good flowing game of rugby league by stopping players lying on and messing about at the play the ball which Huddersfield aim to do in every game to try and even things up. Huddersfield either had to change the way they play or keep giving penalties away - they chose the latter because they don't know any other way.

I think the reason Wigan fans have got so upset over this is because they aren't used to see quick play the balls and 'flowing' games of rugby league with Madge in charge!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2866
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Mummy duck is now thoroughly depressed. SHE was the one that was famous for losing five in a row........until the 2011 GF!!!!!:

Let not forget either that refs will speak to the captains before the games and let them know "how" he will be reffing. Will he be allow time at the POB, will he be going back 10 yards, or 11 etc.

81 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
81 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.84716796875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Rumours thread
vastman
10m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Howfenwire
12m
Film game
Boss Hog
14m
Sam Burgess
Boss Hog
15m
TV Games - Not Hull
Chris71
18m
Tonights match v HKR
Zig
23m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Neruda
28m
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
33m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
33m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
33s
Howfenwire
34s
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
39s
TV Games - Not Hull
Chris71
41s
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
45s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
54s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
55s
Film game
Boss Hog
57s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Championship Awards
Butcher
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
TODAY
Howfenwire
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Boss Hog
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Zig
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Rogues Galle
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +13,334 ↓-8280,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22