JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20159 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I've herd more noise on my nephews computer when he's playing subuteo. It is like a library at there end sssshhhhh

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach20628
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44480_1390845286.jpg
It's been fun.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44480.jpg

So when do we find out when the Ginger pearl necklace is up before Red Hall...tomorrow?

Btw Hatfield...hope you enjoyed your 1st Wigan away, personally thought the atmosphere in the North stand was fantastic,hopefully the south stand do us proud on the return fixture in a few weeks time.

RankPostsTeam
International Star12284
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Wire Yed "So when do we find out when the Ginger pearl necklace is up before Red Hall...tomorrow?

Btw Hatfield...hope you enjoyed your 1st Wigan away, personally thought the atmosphere in the North stand was fantastic,hopefully the south stand do us proud on the return fixture in a few weeks time.'"

Yes they look at all the games on a monday and post it that day with the outcomes on a tuesday.

RankPostsTeam
International Star12284
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Charge grade B light contact with the knee 1-2 games

RankPostsTeam
International Star374No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Thelonius "Against a backdrop of a coach and apparent club culture which openly encourages players to "create f*****g mayhem, be reckless" and/or to "Knock people out. I can't give you any more of a free rein than that," and against a player who having just scored is likely to be as relaxed as not expecting a hit as it's possible to be on a rugby pitch I'd say it's pretty cowardly. The only risk of injury to Farrell would be if a Wire player took him on, which is unlikely to happen this season as the retaliator more often than not gets to go for a rest. Though to be fair, I probably have overreacted, sensationalized and exaggerated it a little as I had forgotten Ben Flowers second punch.

The fact that you refer to a Warrington player tackling with his knees (please tell, which one?) shows that you may have seen Farrell's action as more as a late tackle rather than the probably deliberate attempt to injure that it appeared to be.'"

It still wasn't cowardly. Cassidy on Morley. Flower on Hohaia, Westwood on Green etc I class as cowardly. It was many things (foul play included) but it wasn't cowardly. I also don't think it was an attempt to injure as he both hit the ground and hit the legs. I know where I'd aim for if I wanted to take him out of the game. Deserved ban, it's creeping into the game, particularly when it comes to tackles on the wing close to the line (It was Russell on Manfredi btw, not nearly as cynical but it was there) over the last couple of seasons and hopefully this time the message gets through that you can't do it.

This whole thing that Wane was filmed saying too is a bit daft. Like coaches up and down the country haven't used emotive language and exaggeration to fire their players up. Rugby League players are certainly able to read between the lines. I'm sure all of them in that dressing room heard "Create mayhem, be reckless, knock people out" and understood it to mean "be agressive, get in their faces, hit them hard, take risks". I mean, I know people think he is, but Wane (and the Wigan team) aren't nearly that stupid to say that when the cameras are rolling.

RankPostsTeam
International Star461No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50954_1305924108.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50954.jpg

Quote: secondstanza "It still wasn't cowardly. Cassidy on Morley. Flower on Hohaia, Westwood on Green etc I class as cowardly. It was many things (foul play included) but it wasn't cowardly. I also don't think it was an attempt to injure as he both hit the ground and hit the legs. I know where I'd aim for if I wanted to take him out of the game. Deserved ban, it's creeping into the game, particularly when it comes to tackles on the wing close to the line (It was Russell on Manfredi btw, not nearly as cynical but it was there) over the last couple of seasons and hopefully this time the message gets through that you can't do it.

This whole thing that Wane was filmed saying too is a bit daft. Like coaches up and down the country haven't used emotive language and exaggeration to fire their players up. Rugby League players are certainly able to read between the lines. I'm sure all of them in that dressing room heard "Create mayhem, be reckless, knock people out" and understood it to mean "be agressive, get in their faces, hit them hard, take risks". I mean, I know people think he is, but Wane (and the Wigan team) aren't nearly that stupid to say that when the cameras are rolling.'"

Must be a windup. How is it not cowardly? Aiming your knees at a smaller player lying on his side and defenceless is cowardly.

In reference to wane:

"Knock people out. I can't give you any more of a free reign than that. Be reckless because that's what is going to get us the f****** win next week! Is everybody clear on that?"

How can you interpret that any differently? It is what it is and just confirmed what we all knew about Wigan (under Wane). Just look up the definition of reckless.

No surprise that of the 7 incidents the disciplinary panel looked at from our game only 1 was a Warrington Player.

RankPostsTeam
International Star374No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jj86 "Must be a windup. How is it not cowardly? Aiming your knees at a smaller player lying on his side and defenceless is cowardly.

In reference to wane

Even if you do define it as cowardly, is it really the most cowardly thing you've ever seen on a Rugby pitch? Really. Hand on heart can you even say that with a straight face? Smaller player? Like that matters, this isn't boxing, they all play on the same pitch and whether it's a prop or a winger that shouldn't matter. It's the act that matters.

I just explained how a rational person might interpret it. My mum used to say to me "I'm gonna kill you if you carry on." Better get her locked up for threatening to kill a child. You can take it on face value when it suits your agenda. It's also quite easy to see how a rational person might read into that. I know if I was a rugby player I wouldn't think my coach was literally telling me to knock someone out. It would be very interesting to hear what other coaches say if there was a microphone, as even at amateur level I'd been told to "knock em out". It's a way of getting aggressive.

Sure the definition of reckless is like that, but etymology has shown that words can change meaning, or be used outside their traditional meaning, this case, reckless being no as safe with the ball. Do you complain to Sky when Eddie calls a daft offload "reckless"? Probably not because you, as someone with a brain, know what they mean.

Right, so one game where Wigan got done for more than Warrington means Wigan are and always have been dirty. What about at the HJ - Simms banned for punching a smaller player (if we want to play it that way) on the floor. 2013 GF - Ben Westwood banned for breaking Blake Green's cheekbone (another smaller player) whilst on the floor and held by another player. Swings and roundabouts. No team is any dirtier than any other team. It's a tough sport and it spills over sometimes.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11464No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15968.gif
:15968.gif

Oh look... a Wigan fan mentioning the Westwood punch on Green.

Never saw that coming.

RankPostsTeam
International Star461No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50954_1305924108.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50954.jpg

Quote: secondstanza "Even if you do define it as cowardly, is it really the most cowardly thing you've ever seen on a Rugby pitch? Really. Hand on heart can you even say that with a straight face? Smaller player? Like that matters, this isn't boxing, they all play on the same pitch and whether it's a prop or a winger that shouldn't matter. It's the act that matters.

I just explained how a rational person might interpret it. My mum used to say to me "I'm gonna kill you if you carry on." Better get her locked up for threatening to kill a child. You can take it on face value when it suits your agenda. It's also quite easy to see how a rational person might read into that. I know if I was a rugby player I wouldn't think my coach was literally telling me to knock someone out. It would be very interesting to hear what other coaches say if there was a microphone, as even at amateur level I'd been told to "knock em out". It's a way of getting aggressive.

Sure the definition of reckless is like that, but etymology has shown that words can change meaning, or be used outside their traditional meaning, this case, reckless being no as safe with the ball. Do you complain to Sky when Eddie calls a daft offload "reckless"? Probably not because you, as someone with a brain, know what they mean.

Right, so one game where Wigan got done for more than Warrington means Wigan are and always have been dirty. What about at the HJ - Simms banned for punching a smaller player (if we want to play it that way) on the floor. 2013 GF - Ben Westwood banned for breaking Blake Green's cheekbone (another smaller player) whilst on the floor and held by another player. Swings and roundabouts. No team is any dirtier than any other team. It's a tough sport and it spills over sometimes.'"

I havent suggested it was the most cowardly act I have seen. I just think it was cowardly as others have said. The size of a player does have something to it - if I was playing I would prefer Ratchford coming after me for retribution rather than someone like Ben Westwood.

I am sorry but I fail to see how you or any other person with a brain can interpret Wanes comments any other way. They are in reference to crap defence and knocking people out. Reckless is a very odd word to use if you don't intend it to mean it's true meaning. Especially when considered against the rest of what he says.

Wigan have reputation nowadays across the league which isn't a coincidence. All clubs have incidents of poor discipline / dangerous play - wigan just have more.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1152
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE9.JPG
Don't die with the music in you:Humans, male/MALE9.JPG

Quote: mark_m "Oh look... a Wigan fan mentioning the Westwood punch on Green.

Never saw that coming.'"

To be fair, neither did Green! icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star374No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jj86 "I havent suggested it was the most cowardly act I have seen. I just think it was cowardly as others have said. The size of a player does have something to it - if I was playing I would prefer Ratchford coming after me for retribution rather than someone like Ben Westwood.

I am sorry but I fail to see how you or any other person with a brain can interpret Wanes comments any other way. They are in reference to crap defence and knocking people out. Reckless is a very odd word to use if you don't intend it to mean it's true meaning. Especially when considered against the rest of what he says.

Wigan have reputation nowadays across the league which isn't a coincidence. All clubs have incidents of poor discipline / dangerous play - wigan just have more.'"

Sorry it was someone else who said that, my mistake. As for the weight, it matters, but shouldn't matter when reviewing incidents like this. If the stats online are correct there's only 5kg difference between them anyway. Farrell isn't the biggest back rower going (probably why he is IMO ineffective at international level).

I can speak as someone who has played RL for a number of years and has been told by coaches similar things that Wane told his players. I've been told to knock people out, I've been told to be reckless - it's more evocative and gets you in the right mind set that the coach wants you to. I knew what he meant and didn't knock anyone out nor was I reckless to the definition but played a little bit riskier.

I'm aware of Wigan's reputation, but I emplore you to prove it because I've certainly tried. Stats are notoriously difficult to find but for this season at least they are nowhere near the most penalised team (not always indicative of foul play I know) and Farrell is the first person to be banned this year. No player has had a significant injury as a result of contact with Wigan. I know these are all quite vague but I honestly believe, as someone who watches at least 3 games of RL and who has played it for at least 10 years that whilst they're no angels, they're also no worse than many teams. They're under the microscope a lot more, more TV games, more publicity when a player does something and plus the reputation they have.

Let's just agree to disagree as this could well go on forever. What's done is done, Farrell was 100% in the wrong and deserves his ban and I genuinely hope it cuts this out across the sport because it's not right.

Quote: jj86 "Oh look... a Wigan fan mentioning the Westwood punch on Green.

Never saw that coming.'"

Why shouldn't it be brought up? It's relevent to the topic at hand and a perfect counterpoint to certain accusations. Glass houses and that.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator39667
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

It's not that it should not be brought up, it's that between that and the sims on Williams last year, you've got nothing else to pick on. Whereas you've got a ing laundry list as long as my leg for incidents involving Wigan going all the way back to when fadge took over. Stuff that you got pinged for and stuff you've got away with.

Oh sorry, Paul wood punching about 2 years ago in retaliation.

Going back to the metaphor involving your mum, does your mum's siblings, or several offspring have previous for being complete and total s sort of connected to what she used to say ? Probably not, so they're not comparable in any way.

You know what the problem really is, over the last five years youve got players who have massive ty chips on their shoulders, like the tomkins bros, mccilorum, Crosby, and a few others, but what's surprising is how many players you've signed that seem to have the Wigan scowl and attitude, flower and dudson were pretty normal forwards at the crusaders, sarginson and clubb, I don't know what you've done to club but he seems a right horrible now compared to when he was at London.

It was no surprise that bateman signed for you, cos he's a horrid niggly house, notice you didn't pick up whitehead from Bradford.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator39667
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Can we just note as well, I didn't even mention Gareth hock during this, or Joel Tomkins elbow drop on myler after scoring in 2011 which was so late there was an Olympics and world cup in between the try being scored and him hitting him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4190No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Eddie Hemmings said not ":1h9um51j] "Remember last time they were here, the Huddersfield Giants, they lost to a Luke Walsh drop goal. He's only scored four drop goals in his St Helens career has Luke Walsh and each and every one of them have been scored by Luke Walsh"[/quote:1h9um51j]:

Quote: secondstanza "
Sorry it was someone else who said that, my mistake.'"

That would have been me, but to be fair I did say one of the most cowardly acts, not the most cowardly. I would also say that much of that post was written in the spur of the moment within seconds of watching the match on TV for the first time. However, I stand by my comment about it being cowardly.

Quote: secondstanza "
This whole thing that Wane was filmed saying too is a bit daft. Like coaches up and down the country haven't used emotive language and exaggeration to fire their players up. Rugby League players are certainly able to read between the lines. I'm sure all of them in that dressing room heard "Create mayhem, be reckless, knock people out" and understood it to mean "be agressive, get in their faces, hit them hard, take risks". I mean, I know people think he is, but Wane (and the Wigan team) aren't nearly that stupid to say that when the cameras are rolling.'"

You clearly come across as an intelligent and articulate individual and would obviously take some statements and instructions with a pinch of salt whether it be from a coach or your mother. But we are talking about a group of testosterone fueled young guys, desperate to win, many of who are hardly the sharpest tools in the box, being told by a guy they possibly idolize and would do just about anything for to go out and knock people out, cause mayhem etc. If Shaun Wane built his players up before the Saints Grand Final in the way he did on that video, then it could be argued that he is partially responsible for Ben Flowers ott assult on Lance Hohaia and from there wigans defeat as well.

Anyway, chip paper now, can't wait for the return at the HJ.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
49863_1309431041.jpg
Neither glass half full or empty. Just a realist.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_49863.jpg

Quote: Fantastic Mr Catpiss "

You know what the problem really is, over the last five years youve got players who have massive ty chips on their shoulders, like the tomkins bros, mccilorum, Crosby, and a few others, but what's surprising is how many players you've signed that seem to have the Wigan scowl and attitude, flower and dudson were pretty normal forwards at the crusaders, sarginson and clubb, I don't know what you've done to club but he seems a right horrible nice bloke now compared to when he was at London.

It was no surprise that bateman signed for you, cos he's a horrid niggly poop house, notice you didn't pick up whitehead from Bradford.'"

Call me Sherlock, but I'm spotting a common denominator in all this.

I've put my deerstalker on, played my violin, and consulted my friend John, and come up with these clues.

Our perpetrator
1) has a penchant for bananas
2) on a team defeat, will regularly put emphasis on a ref's performance
3) likes to talk about winning/losing "the floor"
4) during lovemaking, he will mistakingly call his wife "Mickymac"
5) an anagram of his name is HAS A NEW UN
6) is an odious gobpooh, with no redeeming character traits at all

As a well known Australian sex offender would say....

"Can you tell who it is, yet?"

92 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
92 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.68603515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
5m
Rumours thread
Dunkirk Spir
8m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
10m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
just_browny
11m
Film game
Boss Hog
14m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
Recent
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
Recent
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
Recent
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Call for funds
Tony Fax
41s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Exeter Rhino
59s
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
1m
Recruitment rumours and links
MorePlaymake
1m
Shopping list for 2025
UllFC
2m
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
2m
Douglas Blac
2m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
2m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
3m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +13,015 ↓-8380,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22