FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Warrington Wolves > Martin Gleeson Suffering From Stress.
84 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5643
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17012_1369957324.jpg
[img:2s4u5nxg]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k305/The_flying_biscuit/sig2.jpg[/img:2s4u5nxg] 2009..........2010...........2011............2012..........2016..........2017:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17012.jpg

Quote: Horatio Yed "I love how people are so dismissive of stress as an illness.

If someone said X player had Cancer, there'd be a 30 page thread of well wishers but say stress and all of a sudden it's different.

Well can i add 'stress' killed my father so i'm not as quick to dismiss it as 'something that will pass'.'"

Unfortunately though stress can quite easily be used to gain time off work. Do YOU believe Gleeson has stress ?

I admit to being very sceptical about it all. Whatever his troubles they are his own doing. I think this is a smokescreen for something.

That puts me in Sally's "you could regret your comments "group I'm afraid but I'm not a fan of the man. (Gleeson not Sally !)

RankPostsTeam
International Star3869No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51898_1347989911.png
"Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!" Matthew 4:19 Things I learned on 11/08/12 Gareth Hock can't pass Gareth Hock can't run Gareth Hock can't fight [url=http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/256856/Gareth-Hock-relives-drugs-ban-hell/:22njixh9]I'm assured he can snort a line of coke the size of a Mecca dauber though.[/url:22njixh9]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51898.png

In one respect, I think of Glesson as a disgrace to rugby league and he doesn't deserve the level of respect that people like Sally have given him (no offence Sally) just because he played well and/or for Warrinton.

But having been in a mind set where stress plays such a massive part in life, I can see that many of the things he has done may have been due to a mental condition.

There is a shocking amount of people in the UK that suffer from depression and anxiety; some obviously more than others. I also think that it is plausable that this is amplified within the sports and entertainment industry, as there is a more acute spotlight placed the actions taken and there is more accountability for the life led in those industries.

If we look to people like Robbie Williams. He went from being in a boy band at a young age to being a hell raiser drinker and drug taker; ultimately getting himself in a lot of bother. We know now he is a pretty severe Manic Depressive (or has a bipolar mental condition.)

We must remember that Gleeson has been one of the super stars of the super league era and is one of the most naturally gifted centres I have ever seen. His track record in the sport speaks to that.

However, although we can source a root for his behaviour and the reason he has taken a sick leave at Hull now, I know from my own experience that just cause there is a condition in the mind, there is not an excuse for someone to go off the rails. I am sure there are many people in the public eye and people I have met in my time that speak to this. For that reason I have no real sympathy for the place that Gleeson is in. However I am not surprised at the thought a mental condition could be at the root of his poor behaviour.

I know that it is a difficult ground I am covering and it may seem that I have not made a firm decision either way for the piece released from Hull. In summary, I think I would say that I don't excuse the things he has done (or allegedly done) however I am not surprised that they are the result of self medication or a chemical imbalance in the brain.

I certainly hope he can find his feet again, as I was hoping a fresh start in Hull would reawaken past talents.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2344No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26110_1306864565.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26110.jpg

Come on Gleese, just a hangover! You've probably had worse.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach16260
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10289_1326111229.png
Challenge Cup winners 2009 2010 2012 2019 League Leaders 2011 2016:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10289.png

Quote: jdrocket "In one respect, I think of Glesson as a disgrace to rugby league and he doesn't deserve the level of respect that people like Sally have given him (no offence Sally) just because he played well and/or for Warrinton.
'"

How is he a disgrace to rugby league?

He's done one thing which brought the game into disgrace, bet on it when he was at Saints. Warrington took advantage of that situation and signed him. There were no protests about him being a disgrace back then?

Les Boyd got banned from Aussie RL for eye gouging and we signed him on the back of that! I bet there were no protests in Warrington against getting a disgraced eye gouger over here!

Also I don't want to bring it up explicitly because he gets enough crap on here from our fans but one of our current squad served time inside for assault, again when we signed him there were no protests against getting a disgraced ex con?

OK Gleeson was done for drink driving....so were Morley and Briers, I am sure they all regret it, how many of us really hold that against Morley or Briers.

Now I am not saying we should be moralising about all those players, I'm just saying look if we want to hold the moral microscope against Gleeson there are a lot of our other players who will come up with more muck on them than Gleeson did.

The stuff people judge Gleeson for is just stuff that they've read on the internet and you can tell how reliable that is by how edgy people are about being sued, they know deep down its just hearsay and gossip that they are repeating to be mischievous about a player they don't like.

I bet your argument for Gleeson being a disgrace is based around
- you've read on the internet that he likes his beer (remember what Paul Cullen said at one of his early fans forums when he took over when asked about the 'drinking culture'....if you want to see a drinking culture you should have seen the 1980s. Read Mike Gregory's book and you will see the players back then who we remember fondly, enjoyed themselves off the pitch and played well on the pitch...like Gleeson)

- you've read on the internet that he does other 'substances'....he's a SL player so gets subject to testing for drugs. If he was caught doing illegal drugs he would have been banned like Hock or Sailor were. But he has never failed a drugs test

- you've read on the internet that 'he's a bit of a c0ck'....yes probably because some pie-eating fool from Wigan went over annoying him in a pub and he told him to get lost, just like we all would!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4856No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Scooter.gif
Looking forward to the future...... not livin in the past...:Black Backgrounds/Scooter.gif

Quote: The Analyst "I wish Martin well and hope he can overcome his illness'"
Same here as well..

RankPostsTeam
International Star3869No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51898_1347989911.png
"Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!" Matthew 4:19 Things I learned on 11/08/12 Gareth Hock can't pass Gareth Hock can't run Gareth Hock can't fight [url=http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/256856/Gareth-Hock-relives-drugs-ban-hell/:22njixh9]I'm assured he can snort a line of coke the size of a Mecca dauber though.[/url:22njixh9]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51898.png

Quote: sally cinnamon "Snip'"

you raise some good points and I said it was in my opinion I think the over arching thing we can gleen from this is Gleeson has, a lot of the time, put his foot wrong.

I think drink driving is the stupidiest thing anyone could do. Not only is it extremely dangerous to the person doing it but it is also the most selfish thing a person can do for putting innocent people at risk. I have held that against Moz and Briers in my mind. Also I am sure there are many other people who have done a daft things in super league. For example Ben Cockayne in a late night punch up, sama with Leon Pryce. However, what you almost comically fail to have noticed in your post is you say that Gleeson has done these bad things and then said how others have done the same, That doesn't make it okay to do so many bad things.

There is a lot of talk of how Hock deserves a second chance and I suppose he does he has only made one major cock up. However, there are people who think he should never play the game again because of what he has to its image. He has only done one thing wrong. He made a mistake and took drugs. Gleeson has repeatedly made mistakes. From betting on a game he has played in to being caught drink driving to the drinking culture he and longy partook in at Sts. You could be argue that it is apples and oranges, however, the point is that Gleeson has always found controversy. Every chance he has been given he has tarnished with scandal.

This brings me onto my final point.

Sts- removed for a betting scandal
Wire- I can't remember the resons why we let him go
Wigan- removed amidst a cloud of controversy (although you can't tell me that Wigan wanted to move Tomkins into the centres to cover him this year)
and in the same year; Hull- time off from playing for stress (blanket term; more will come to light soon I am sure)

Apart from at Wire (strangely enough) he has not spent a great deal of time at a club without being moved on amidtst a cloud of controversy.

You raise a point about why I think this of Gleeson. I hope I have disproved that in my previous points. However, as a final thought; I don't follow the rumours about Gleeson. As I have said previously I don't have a great deal of respect for him. However, ask yourself; why do people believe these rumours about Gleeson? Would you believe that the reason why Chris Riley has been moved to Quins was because he was taking drugs or he was in deep with a gang or had stolen the crown jewels or whatever things have been made up about Gleeson? No? thought as much. Gleeson attracts cause he has spent his career wallowing in it.

I wish him the best but his past will not be forgotten because of good intentions in the present. My overwriting thought of Gleeson as a player and as a character is of wasted potential.

I hope he seeks medical help about any possible mental problems he has. I know that road well and wish him a the best.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach16260
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10289_1326111229.png
Challenge Cup winners 2009 2010 2012 2019 League Leaders 2011 2016:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10289.png

Quote: jdrocket "
However, ask yourself; why do people believe these rumours about Gleeson? Would you believe that the reason why Chris Riley has been moved to Quins was because he was taking drugs or he was in deep with a gang or had stolen the crown jewels or whatever things have been made up about Gleeson? No? thought as much. Gleeson attracts poop cause he has spent his career wallowing in it.'"

Why do people believe the rumours about Warrington breaking the salary cap?

Nobody questions when Harlequins, Crusaders etc sign somebody but whenever Warrington sign a player it attracts controversy that we are over the cap.

It's because people have been spreading rumours and innuendos about us being over the cap for many years, despite there being no evidence to show that we are, that people believe it.

Just like Gleeson, if you spread enough rumours over enough years then you don't need evidence, people believe it.

Quote: jdrocket "My overwriting thought of Gleeson as a player and as a character is of wasted potential.'"

This gets said about him a lot but he's got 25 GB/England caps; won 2 Grand Final winners medals and a Challenge Cup winners medal. Im not sure what more people expected him to achieve.

In terms of potential for winning honours, the only reason he wasted his potential was because he signed for us, otherwise at Saints he would have won 4 more major trophies.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1521No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2013Dec 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Stress? The bad back of the 21st century.

And don't get me started on bi-polar...

JWP
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach13016No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2015Sep 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10347_1278884845.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10347.jpg

Maybe we could make him a card.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach20628
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44480_1390845286.jpg
It's been fun.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44480.jpg

Quote: Live Wired "Stress? The bad back of the 21st century.

And don't get me started on bi-polar...'"

Why because you such and expert it would take up all your time writing a thesis on it and wasting it on us and then miss out on the 18:00 at Newmarket, i bet what you know about bi-polar could be written on half a betting slip in permanent marker.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2795No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46250_1321514358.jpg
ihatewigan@yahoo.co.uk [quote="boz the warrior":1udbj28j]lee briers is a nice person whoooo luck at lee forming a scrum the wire bum banger[/quote:1udbj28j] wigan skoolz rule!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46250.jpg

Quote: jdrocket "himself in a lot of bother. he is a pretty severe Manic Depressive (or has a bipolar mental condition.)

.'"

manic depression is bi polar disorder, hth

people make decisions in life, some good, some bad, some have an impact on ones mental health.
to call some one a disgrace however is a tad out of order imo.

making bad choices is to be human.

to stand in judgement kinda implies you've never made a wrong decission in your life. true you may not have made the same mistakes as MG but does that give you the right to make such harsh comments.

1/3 people will suffer from mental illness at one time or another which at times makes the choices people make i life appear less rational or thought through.

let he without sin and all that!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1926No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15782.jpg
:15782.jpg

Quote: sally cinnamon "The problem with the internet is that people like to shoot their mouths off and peddle rumours and speculation when they don't know what is going on in reality, and sometimes it ends up being a cause for embarassment when they find the truth later.

I remember when Marcus Trescothick disappeared from cricket a few years ago with a "stress-related illness" and the buzz on the internet was that Michael Vaughan was having an affair with his wife, that was a great rumour, went all over the forums, got hinted at in the tabloids. When the truth came out about how seriously ill he'd been with depression and anxiety (which is carrying on today even though he still plays and is the best batsman in England) it made those rumours look quite sick especially when you read his book which is a haunting read.

The same thing happened on here when Paul Cullen was absent for personal reasons during the 2007 season, we can all remember the rumours that were peddled on here along those same lines. I wonder how the people who were peddling those rumours felt when they found out the truth of why Cullen had been absent? As usual its a case of people knowing f- all and wanting to spread gossip thinking its harmless but you never know what the truth is and the effect on the people involved or especially their family members who end up reading it.

I think if we are honest all 99.99% of us know about Gleeson is just what has come from Twitter, people just repeat and recycle (and embellish) what rumours are already out there. People will just believe what they want to believe. If some random Wiganer posts on Twitter that he's heard King is signing for Wigan, the average Warrington fan will think 'deluded pie-eater'. If that same random Wiganer posts a story about Gleeson involving illegal activities, the average Warrington fan will think 'no smoke without fire'.

Who knows the real truth about what has happened to Gleeson but it is obviously serious and I wish him all the best. He was a Wire player and a professional RL player and that is worthy of respect. The last year has seen two ex pros pass away who we have all discussed a lot on here, often negatively, and I am sure a lot of us would regret with hindsight some of the views we expressed...?'"
Cracking post.I have suffered from an anxiety/stress related illness for almost 20yrs resisting the temptation to take medication as i know some of the drugs have horrible side effects but that's not to say they don't work for everyone.I just choose to fight mine by running but even that can only help it to an extent.Anyone who has this type of illness has my full sympathy.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5226No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Dec 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/HAFLING2.JPG
BANG THE DRUM.............BARMY ARMY:Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/HAFLING2.JPG

Quote: sally cinnamon "

. If that same random Wiganer posts a story about Gleeson involving illegal activities, the average Warrington fan will think 'no smoke without fire'.

Who knows the real truth about what has happened to Gleeson but it is obviously serious
...?'"

heres a random Wiganer posting a story.

All Martins stress started around the time o the Blackmail story that was freely printed by the Media.
What followed , is common knowledge in Wigan (not the club).......but the "common Knowledge" isnt something to be posted on here.
And im not the least bit surprised hes suffering from stress.
There are plenty people know "the real reason"........they just choose not to post anything that could get RLFans in trouble.

AND.......congratulations mods on keeping this thread open, as the Wigan mods have........ive no idea why it isny discussable on the Hull board

wpm signing off.. icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach858No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I have a lot of respect for anybody that plays rugby league at any level. I wish him the best of luck. He has an awful lot of ability and like so many people in all walks of life has chosen to make some pretty bad decisions along the way mainly because his head has not been in the right place. A small insight is highlighted in some of the pictures on the Perpignan 2006 thread. I think Paul Cullen had too much respect for players like Briers and Gleeson based on pure ability rather than the correct attitude. he has probably had people telling him how brilliant he is since he was playing under 8's. Tony smith obviously had his card marked from day one and I have a lot more respect for Lee Briers these days for the way he has appeared to use Tony smiths guidance to improve himself.
I hope he comes through it and ends up in a better place.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3869No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51898_1347989911.png

Quote: SLIMply a treble! "manic depression is bi polar disorder, hth

people make decisions in life, some good, some bad, some have an impact on ones mental health.
to call some one a disgrace however is a tad out of order imo.

making bad choices is to be human.

to stand in judgement kinda implies you've never made a wrong decission in your life. true you may not have made the same mistakes as MG but does that give you the right to make such harsh comments.

1/3 people will suffer from mental illness at one time or another which at times makes the choices people make i life appear less rational or thought through.

let he without sin and all that!'"

I know there isn't a distinction in the terms. I was using the medical term and the outdated more recognisable term I assumed that was obvious. Never mind.

I know full well about mental illness and certianly don't need you preaching to me about it. That is why I know that even in mental illness it is never excusable to commit certain actions.

I bet you believe Chris Benoit shouldn't be judged for killing his family because he had a mental condition. People make mistakes and I understand why they do them but there should be no excuse for committing them. I know this as well as anybody.

84 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
84 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.64208984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
32m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
42m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
60m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
Recent
Man of Steel
matt_wire
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
Recent
Rumours thread
vastman
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
2m
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
2m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
2m
Man of Steel
matt_wire
2m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
3m
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
3m
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
3m
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
3m
Recruitment rumours and links
MorePlaymake
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,029 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22