JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2017Dec 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: danburge82 "In the last two weeks of the regular season we scored over 100 points. We also made more errors than any team in the league in both weeks. This came to a head yesterday as we played a team who can actually defend. Our errors actually mattered.

It was almost an identical game to the one back in March.

We needed a kick up the booty, and we got it yesterday. For me, that is nothing but a good thing. Nowt's changed in terms of needing to win three games to lift the trophy. Apart from thise three games being to beat Saints twice and Wigan once. Now it's beat Hull/Hudds once, Saints once and Wigan once which is an easier prospect.

So, let's go and do it...'"

It's only going to be a good thing if we learn from it. I agree that it could be a good thing - we would never have lifted the trophy if we had won yesterday playing like that - but we have to learn. If Hull/Huddersfield have any sense they will have watched that game, and they will be up in our faces at 100mph too, so we need to have a solid plan of how to cope with that.

RankPostsTeam
International Star582No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2013May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

In Tony, we trust.:

Quote: mark_m "Yes good idea. Sorry super fan, you are clearly better than us all.

Why not explain how we can beat St Helens even if we get through next week? Their line speed and commitment in the collision is something we cannot cope with.'"

Yes sure, get our regular pack back fit and play as normal, we'll then be able to get the backs running off the pack with a tad more time and less pressure, then we'll win, just like most of this year. Quite easy really.
Oh and a bit of luck, Saints used theirs all up last night, we still have a big bagfull left, we didn't use any of it last night.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2387No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44022.jpg
'I've done things i'm not proud of. And the things i am proud of,.......well they're disgusting':44022.jpg

If we beat Hull/Hudds next week at home(and if we don't then we don't deserve to be anywhere near old trafford) then we are in the semi finals. If we had won last night we would be in the semi finals. At least this year we have made use of our 'extra life' you get for finishing in the top 4. Last year we lost one game(the wrong one out of the 2) and were eliminated. If we have to go to saints then i expect the pressure will be off us a little bit after last night. If we get our injured troops back then we'll be ok.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2079No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
64184_1321217004.jpg
[u:uqsh9cjt][b:uqsh9cjt][color=#0000FF:uqsh9cjt]Its ALWAYS our year[/color:uqsh9cjt][/b:uqsh9cjt][/u:uqsh9cjt] [color=#000000:uqsh9cjt]E[/color:uqsh9cjt][color=#FF0000:uqsh9cjt]s[/color:uqsh9cjt][color=#000000:uqsh9cjt]t[/color:uqsh9cjt].[color=#FF0000:uqsh9cjt]1[/color:uqsh9cjt][color=#000000:uqsh9cjt]8[/color:uqsh9cjt][color=#FF0000:uqsh9cjt]7[/color:uqsh9cjt][color=#000000:uqsh9cjt]6[/color:uqsh9cjt] [color=#0000FF:uqsh9cjt]Sent to me from heaven... You are my world.[/color:uqsh9cjt] 1876 - 2022 BUM BANGERS SINCE 2012:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_64184.jpg

The way people are going on is ridiculous! We lost against a good side and can still reach the GF. We've had a good season with silverware so far and had fun. It's a game at the end of the day, some people who moan, gripe and troll need to grow up a bit.

We've had a few years of success and now Warrington are expected to win everything. What about the days when we turned up to the match expecting to loose, and we sung and backed the lads to no end. we celebrated when we lost, and went ballistic when we won. Watching the stadium empty with 15 minutes to go last night made me sick, It was embarrassing. Never thought I'd witness wire doing a Wigan walk...

Keep the faith, turn up, have fun.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11464No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15968.gif
:15968.gif

Just watched it back through and it reinforces my view. We will win next week but have no answer the week after to St Helens' absolutely brutal and committed defence.

Apart from the basic errors from some of our more senior players we weren't actually that bad. The one hope I have is that Skints can't reproduce that effort again and that the week off will work against them.

RankPostsTeam
International Star90No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2019Jun 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE8.JPG
"I REMEMBER WHEN ROCK WAS YOUNG" - BUT WHAT THE **** DID I COME UPSTAIRS FOR ?:Humans, male/MALE8.JPG

Quote: ninearches "If Saints hadn't thrown away early season results before Royce Simmons went they would have romped away with the the league this year ,very strange situation & i wonder if they will really benefit next season when Nathan Brown arrives especially after Rush & Cunningham have done such a good job for them.'"

Have you been sniffing glue ?

44 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
44 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.0419921875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Tonights match v HKR
Chris McKean
10m
Recruitment rumours and links
karetaker
12m