JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47943_1488655163.jpg
http://flightsandfrustration.com/ It is "Fifita" not "Fafita" If you don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're" I might get annoyed. Sharing First World problems so you can get it right first time. Millionaires wanted. Apply here --- Wakefield Trinity:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47943.jpg

Quote: Michigan red "Non of this matters really, his health should be paramount for everyone involved with RL regardless of the team they support.'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star193No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2016Sep 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Anyone know what is going on with the Rangi disciplinary situation as the club aren't saying anything at all?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman651No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Your in dreamland if you think Leeds and Salford would merge that will never happen:

Quote: redwolf "Anyone know what is going on with the Rangi disciplinary situation as the club aren't saying anything at all?'"

Oh aye mate, there's hundreds of us in the know here. We were all going to keep quiet, but since you've asked...

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4159No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1602.jpg
Sad preacher nailed upon the coloured door of time; Insane teacher be there reminded of the rhyme. There'll be no mutant enemy we shall certify; Political ends, as sad remains, will die.:1602.jpg

According to the Daily Mirror, the disciplinary meeting has been postponed as he is unwell; a normal procedure in any meeting/tribunal/etc. He is on sick leave at the moment: how this is affected by/effects the suspension is answered by the HR policies within the club (and national legisilation).

In summary, and from what people on here have been posting, we need to back off and hope the help is available, the player gets support, and the matter of his missing training is considered appropriately. From the same Mirror story, it seems there have been comments on some media that have been obstructive or critical and upset a person who is going through a bad patch. Insensitive or ignorant perosns I cannot tell: but now we are aware of the matter, let's await developments supporting both the club and the individual as proper supporters.

RankPostsTeam
International Star21No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I`m all for supporting a player who needs support etc, but when someone is on sick leave, does that mean he is banned from using the clubs facilities including training. We all know he is an exceptional player and just when you need him most in the next two vital games, the club are not calling on his services.
This appears to be more than just `him missing a training session` and the club need to keep the fans more informed.
I believe he wants to return, but the club are not letting him.
If we lose to Widnes and Hull KR and I believe we will and Wakefield win, then Iv`e no doubt we will be in million pound game due to an inferior points difference.
With all the previous goings on at the club, just maybe, some stability is required with our best performing players available.
I have also heard that HH to Leigh is a done deal....anyone with any updates on that score?

RankPostsTeam
International Star2666No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Salford Red Devils RLFC. [quote="Gotcha":y7izhg01]Salford won't win Super League in my lifetime. Even saying in jest they would sounds stupid.[/quote:y7izhg01]:

Told HH signed for Leigh on Monday, along with Reni Maitua and of course Cory Paterson. I'm not sure I believe it although I have no reason to discredit the person who told me. I just cant understand how Leigh will fit all of the above, as well as Hock, Moi Moi and Higham on their salary cap. We paid a fee for Hansen too and he still has years left to go so you would think we're in line for either a transfer fee or a player exchange at least. That said, the club may just want rid of anyone they consider to be a distraction in the changing room.

RankPostsTeam
International Star252
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
71248_1418040451.jpg
On the 8th day, God created Rugby League On the 9th day, Satan created Salford. A battle ensued through to to late on the 12th day. A few hours later, a truce, and on the final stroke of midnight, Code 13 was created... Heaven and Hell combined forces and delivered Salford Red Devils...a legacy is born!!!!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_71248.jpg

deja vu, but on this occasion we are seeing fans willing to show/offer support to the player in question..

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3138
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Pollsters doing Excellent job - say recent polls.:

Quote: John Gilbert Reds "Told HH signed for Leigh on Monday, along with Reni Maitua and of course Cory Paterson. I'm not sure I believe it although I have no reason to discredit the person who told me. I just cant understand how Leigh will fit all of the above, as well as Hock, Moi Moi and Higham on their salary cap. We paid a fee for Hansen too and he still has years left to go so you would think we're in line for either a transfer fee or a player exchange at least. That said, the club may just want rid of anyone they consider to be a distraction in the changing room.'"

Quote: John Gilbert Reds " Leigh continue to progress under Beaumont’s guidance.

‘‘We will get back into Super League’’ adds the Leigh owner.

‘‘It is simply my job to put together the best team that is capable of taking us there and this is what we are doing.’’

MEN Sport understands that Beaumont will ignore the salary cap restrictions next year and will continue bankrolling the on-going development of what is already a strong, thriving club.

Beaumont has already written to a leading sports QC for advice and clarification on the matter of the cap.

He says he will not tolerate what he terms a restriction of trade and fully intends pressing ahead with more ambitious plans.

‘‘I know what I want to do for the is club and am always looking to the future,’’ he says.'"

There you go - Leigh are planning on taking on the RFL & SL and not bothering with a cap next year....

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6329_1327085433.jpg
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003... Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans? Then you need... TheButcher I must be STOPPED!! Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns' "A Local Forum. For Local People":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6329.jpg

Quote: Highlander "There you go - Leigh are planning on taking on the RFL & SL and not bothering with a cap next year....'"

It seems that MK has served his time as RL novelty CEO Jester and is handing the reins to Beaumont for next season. If anything, it keeps the lazy media stuffed full of tittle-tattle rather than searching for it in the bins outside the AJ Bell...

RankPostsTeam
International Star2666No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Salford Red Devils RLFC. [quote="Gotcha":y7izhg01]Salford won't win Super League in my lifetime. Even saying in jest they would sounds stupid.[/quote:y7izhg01]:

Quote: Highlander "There you go - Leigh are planning on taking on the RFL & SL and not bothering with a cap next year....'"

There we go then, explains things. Leigh favourites to sign Rangi too! icon_eek.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15768.jpg

Quote: John Gilbert Reds "There we go then, explains things. Leigh favourites to sign Rangi too! John I was told on Sunday , we have signed RangI for next season, I can't see it happening myself ,but it was from a very good source who told me , I'm not sure about the Salary Cap.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6329_1327085433.jpg
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003... Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans? Then you need... TheButcher I must be STOPPED!! Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns' "A Local Forum. For Local People":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6329.jpg

Quote: charlie caroli "John I was told on Sunday , we have signed RangI for next season, I can't see it happening myself ,but it was from a very good source who told me , I'm not sure about the Salary Cap.'"

Don't worry about the cap, your Chairman obviously isn't.

RankPostsTeam
International Star7181No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.:

Quote: John Gilbert Reds "There we go then, explains things. Leigh favourites to sign Rangi too!
Ideal club for him - where immaturity,arrogance and nil regard for anyone else abound.

They have never bothered with the salary cap and Chase was unconcerned when Tangi Ropati was out of the sport and on a visa preventing him gaining any money outside of playing the sport.

The lack of interest for the paying supporter is superbly demonstrated by the Hocks and Chase of this world.

Noble signed some real professionals - as evidenced by alleged behaviour from former Salford players,now at Wakefield,would also help demonstrate.

Little wonder supporters lose interest and those outside the sport don't bother.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach551
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
38636.jpg
:38636.jpg

Now I'm not one for jumping to conclusions and I'm not saying the individual isn't genuinely ill in some way or form, if it is genuine then I have every sympathy and wish them a speedy recovery.
If such individual is then the club has a duty of care to support the player and assist in any way they can...which I believe our chairman has stated on record the club have (if that counts for much) and Gareth Carvel is our player welfare support officer.
But the synic in my thinks is this leading down another route for justification to terminate a contract in the form of a resignation, along the lines of the club isn't providing that duty of care?
I may be out of order and way off the mark but with all the recent goings on its left a bad taste in my mouth.

With regards for players signing for another club next year both Chase and HH have a year left to run on their current contracts so if they have I'm presuming a fee has been agreed between the two clubs???

What a crowd we picked, who advised putting all these in the same team, putting these in the big brother house would be a master stroke for channel 5.
Funny how you never hear the steady players complaining the likes of Lee, the Griffins, Moz, etc they just get on with it.

Hope Sheens has a good recruitment drive once SL survival is secured and brings in solid steady football players to bring some consistency and stability to the club.
Good to also see academy lads being given fultime contracts for next year.

With Locke and Smith both suspended by the club this weekend pending an internal enquiry, Halifax may well do us a big favour!

RankPostsTeam
International Star336
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
56768_1401973083.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_56768.jpg

Have Leigh RLC not paid any attention to the weekly turmoil soap opera that is Salford Red Devils?

103 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed
103 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.49609375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
6m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Zig
12m