JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Your not far of with Tony Puletua he was used alot last season doing the community and education thing, never could get my head round why someone who was told he wouldn't play hung around the club until he went to HKR

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner626No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: nottinghamtiger "Without wanting to derail the thread, if you look back at my posts re Rangi Chase I simply stated it would be extremely difficult for him to get a visa based on the regulations at the time. I quite clearly said it wasn't impossible but would be a hurdle he needed to jump.

In terms of jumping to conclusions, I think I've always tempered my posts with some acknowledgement that nothing is yet proven.'"

Yep I'm sure that's what you said regarding the visa.

Well it was eventually.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1162No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2018Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bezzerscr "Yep I'm sure that's what you said regarding the visa

Well it was eventually.'"

It's what he now always says he's said. He posted loads saying it wasn't going to happen. A couple of times he said something like 'it's not impossible, nothing is impossible but.....' Bla blah blah

He pops up as the resident RLFans legal/financial/commercial expert every time salford's off field antics come up. He has a mild obsession! And he almost always gets it wrong. Let's hope so on this one too

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2833No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: RedUnderTheBed "It's what he now always says he's said. He posted loads saying it wasn't going to happen. A couple of times he said something like 'it's not impossible, nothing is impossible but.....' Bla blah blah

He pops up as the resident RLFans legal/financial/commercial expert every time salford's off field antics come up. He has a mild obsession! And he almost always gets it wrong. Let's hope so on this one too'"

I am by no means an expert in the salary cap, and don't claim to be. I have no more knowledge about the internal business of Salford or the RFL than anyone else.
The idea of a forum is so people can voice reasonable opinion and apace reasonable debate, and to these ends I think it's appropriate to post in here. I contribute on other boards too and would be making the same comments regardless of the team involved.

As said earlier, if this was my club my annoyance would be directed at the fool who has got you into this situation through his constant criticism of the RFL and his ridiculous comments that he intended to break the salary cap. It really is no wonder the RFL decided to have a look at the club given the fact your owner said he would do it! If it's true, he has been taking all Salford's loyal fans for a ride taking their money whilst knowing any success could be tainted by the stench of cheating.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1300No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bezzerscr "If you've seen the courses on offer you should also see its registered address is Mount pleasant Liverpool across the road from John Moores university'"

I thought I was clear. I did not ask about an address.

this whole thing may blow over. Much fuss was made about Chase getting a visa and umpteen players were said to be certainties to win 'legal cases'. Yet the Reds were successful.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner626No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: nottinghamtiger "I am by no means an expert in the salary cap, and don't claim to be. I have no more knowledge about the internal business of Salford or the RFL than anyone else.
The idea of a forum is so people can voice reasonable opinion and apace reasonable debate, and to these ends I think it's appropriate to post in here. I contribute on other boards too and would be making the same comments regardless of the team involved.

As said earlier, if this was my club my annoyance would be directed at the fool who has got you into this situation through his constant criticism of the RFL and his ridiculous comments that he intended to break the salary cap. It really is no wonder the RFL decided to have a look at the club given the fact your owner said he would do it! If it's true, he has been taking all Salford's loyal fans for a ride taking their money whilst knowing any success could be tainted by the stench of cheating.'"

You are correct in everything you claim to say, do and know and everyone else is wrong.

You are David Icke and I claim my £10 declared on the salary cap of course

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner626No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: nottinghamtiger "I am by no means an expert in the salary cap, and don't claim to be. I have no more knowledge about the internal business of Salford or the RFL than anyone else.

As said earlier, if this was my club my annoyance would be directed at the fool who has got you into this situation through his constant criticism of the RFL and his ridiculous comments that he intended to break the salary cap. It really is no wonder the RFL decided to have a look at the club given the fact your owner said he would do it! If it's true, he has been taking all Salford's loyal fans for a ride taking their money whilst knowing any success could be tainted by the stench of cheating.'"

We now back to "as I said earlier"

We get you you don't like Salford or any other club who's site you pop up on when there's mud slinging.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman651No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Your in dreamland if you think Leeds and Salford would merge that will never happen:

Whatever penalty we get, those two glorious seasons were well worth it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2833No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bezzerscr "We now back to "as I said earlier"

We get you you don't like Salford or any other club who's site you pop up on when there's mud slinging.'"

This is completely wrong.
I like Salford and I feel for your fans having your club run by such a clown. I think the sooner we get more competitive teams aiming for grand finals etc the better. Initially I thought Koukash was a positive introduction to the game. He had money, and it benefitted both Salford and also other clubs (including my own).
However, he has proven to be an arrogant circus clown.
I like your club, your supporters and your tradition. I dislike your owner who has spoiled it all.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach551
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
38636.jpg
:38636.jpg

When Koukash first came into the sport, we all know too well he went about things in completely the wrong way (even he admits that) and he has learned from those mistakes.
He was completely new to the sporting world of RL so didn't have a scooby how to go about things which clearly showed.
For me he was obviously extremely ill advised in those first few seasons by whom I'm not too sure, was very vocal in what he was doing to an extent where he was making us an embarrassment of a club.
He's upset a few along the way which has ultimately led to these circumstances - but let's not forget here all the accusations being branded about at our club cheating, people in glass houses and all that most other clubs have also been involved with this somewhere along the lines it's not a secret, it's just they've been wise enough to make sure their business is kept under wraps.
instead we've had a chairman who couldn't control his tongue, which could be to our downfall just when things were starting to look up and everything is now above board.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach551
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
38636.jpg
:38636.jpg

Oh and Nottingham tiger (our resident club (although not a fan) legal eagle, always happy to offer advice) you talk a right load of bolloxs....

1. First it was "there is no way on Earth Rangi will be granted a work visa and we saw how that panned out (although I wish you would've been right on that occasion!)
2. You come on here quoting salary cap breaches and then in the next breath say your not, God give us strength.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2833No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Apr 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: DirkDiggler "Oh and Nottingham tiger (our resident club (although not a fan) legal eagle, always happy to offer advice) you talk a right load of bolloxs....

1. First it was "there is no way on Earth Rangi will be granted a work visa and we saw how that panned out (although I wish you would've been right on that occasion!)
2. You come on here quoting salary cap breaches and then in the next breath say your not, God give us strength.'"

1. Firstly, I bet you can't find a post of mine that has the quote you have attributed to me. I always said he would find it difficult but it wasn't impossible.
2. You'll notice I've tempered my posts about the salary cap with the fact nothing has been proven yet. It may be that Puletua's contract with Marwan's other company was disclosed on the cap and all above board. We'll have to wait and see.

As said, I like Salford as a club. I would much rather see you at grand finals and cup finals than the usual suspects of Wigan, Leeds and St Helens.

I'm still shocked that most people seem to be more bothered about a few posts on an Internet forum rather than turning their wrath on the fool running your club.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5123
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60524_1510403940.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60524.jpg

The only just punishment is dismissal from SL and a CC ban for 2 years.

RankPostsTeam
International Star783No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2016Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Tigerade "The only just punishment is dismissal from SL and a CC ban for 2 years.'"

Please remember that when your club gets found out

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6329_1327085433.jpg
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003... Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans? Then you need... TheButcher I must be STOPPED!! Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns' "A Local Forum. For Local People":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6329.jpg

Quote: Tigerade "The only just punishment is dismissal from SL and a CC ban for 2 years.'"

What you want and reality are two different things. This wont happen.

145 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed
145 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.001953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Wanderer
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
5m