Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13977_1335458918.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13977.jpg

If the offer of £250k from Wires (their board) is true then the club would be daft not to look at it seriously.

Personally I would love to keep him and build a young side around him and dispense with all our Antipodeans at the same time. Just my point of view as with a totally British side we may still get a green light at the next Franchise round as we have shown that we have accepted the RFL guidelines on that score. Yes I realise Cashmere has a contract for 3 years so obviously that is a hurdle to overcome.

However I cannot see SMc agreeing with me as his CV will of course not be enhanced should the British lads finish in a lowly position. Catch 22 isnt it?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator7498
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1055_1445006780.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1055.gif

Another thing we have to consider is that Salford [imay[/i have to replace a fair amount of outgoing players at the end of the year.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3987No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE2.JPG
*** Missed one of Salford Red Devils Independent fan podcast DEVIL IN THE DETAIL use the link below and catch up, or our facebook page to get all upto date gossip facebook Devil in The Detail SRD [url]https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=270334099791871[url] catch up here [url]https://www.soundcloud.com/devil-in-the-detail-srd[/url] ***Salford City Reds #1 Prophet Of Fulfilment***:Humans, male/MALE2.JPG

Quote: Sheddy "It might even make some of them pull their fingers out and realise the club will reward hard work and effort.'"

That would be the money ball for the rest of the team, salford have been viewed for too long as a 2nd grade club, a club which if you cant make it at wigan or a top club its somewhere you can earn a living.

This had to and is begining to stop, playing rugby league for Salford City Reds should be viewed as a pinnicle of any career and its down to the individual player how he sees his role in the team and the club, keep moving forward, keep improving or you will be replaced by someone who wants it more.
Our Youth which is currently playing in our 1st team has moved our team on 10 fold imo, they have no fear, they just go out and play add to what we have with solid supperleague class professionals and who knows were we can go.

If Myler's representatives accept the offer of a new contract it should be a message to the rest of the squad, Myler is worth every penny of that contract offer, he has that xfactor, he's quick, he's brave, he's intelligent and the most important thing when the pressure is on he has the bottle to perform to the highest level.

If every other player performs to that level week in week out and doesnt slip into the "comfort zone" that some currently reside in we as a team and club would move forward and become a real force, i cant understand why anyone would be jelous? you work hard at your game and when push comes to shove he will make the difference which wins Salford the game, and when your all dancing round the spa celebrating our heroic win and your acievement the last thing your gonna do is bitch about the man who helped make it happen.

Do you want to make History? be the catalist that made it all happen (like cantona @ united) who is to say if we manage to keep the core of this team together we cant win the challenge cup or a top 3 finish in the next few years.

I just hope that Myler and his representatives would like to make it happen here at salford, be seen as a vital cog that took us for might be / could be men to Winners in a red shirt not just another cog at another club

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2012Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE1.JPG
:Humans, male/MALE1.JPG

Hope Richie stays, whatever the cost !!!!!

icon_eek.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach141No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2012Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34848.jpg
:34848.jpg

I think the long and short of it is that no-one will know what will happen until an official announcement is made. Forget here-say and speculation.

It goes without saying that both sets of fans want his services, but sometimes the long term future of the club needs to be considered. I can understand the question of loyalty, and I think it goes without saying that this will already be part of Myler's consideration whether or not to stay.

Even if he is sold, it will help Salford's long term financial future. If he stays, then Salford need to ensure that they have the financial muscle to pay his salary, plus the other financial commitments. This of course includes the finalising of the new stadium, securing continuing Super League status and having the ability to build a team around Myler.

At the end of the day, it will still be a win, win situation - even if initially there is some inevitable disappointment should he be sold to Warrington or any another club.

So, all we can do is sit it out and wait for that announcement to be made...

And for what it's worth, I'm a Wire fan - but have respect for all clubs and fans (except the pies of course - only kidding, hehe). It's what makes SL the best sport in the world!!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3882No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1813_1319535756.jpg
Lancashire CCC = 2011 LV County Champions:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1813.jpg

Quote: Diavolo Rosso "Part of me suspects the amount of noise coming out of Salford is little more than PR. IMHO Salford already know he is off and are trying to save face with the fans by making a song and dance about an offer they don't think he'll accept.

The club are usually fairly quiet when it comes to actual deals and only seem to comment when it's pie-in-the-sky cf. Gower, Minichello et al or when we get gazumped, cf. Higham.'"

That's my initial reaction to the story too mate

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7368.jpg
[img:35roalt8]http://www.wedding-wonderful.co.uk/img/back-low.jpg[/img:35roalt8]:7368.jpg

As an outsider I can not see Myler staying at Salford and would be surprised if a deal (verbally) has not already been done to take the lad to Warrington between his representatives and the Warrington board.

People are talking about loyalty and how he has achieved stuff at Salford.. unfortunately for you all this means is that the guy will now have different aims and ones cannot be fulfilled at Salford.
You will not be playing in the GF at Old Trafford and it is unlikely that you will contest a Challenge cup final. Whilst they have their mockers, Warrington are in a decent position to do this in the next couple of years.
Being a big name at a small club will not hold much sway for a player with the ambition that Myler has.

In terms of the comparison between Myler and Penny.. I don't think this holds any water whatsoever. Penny is a decent enough player but Myler has been achieving plaudits since he started playing the game and doesn't have the obvious deficiencies in his game that Kevin does.

In terms of development... there is the argument that he could stick around for a year or two and develop, but why not grab the opportunity to do this under the eye of the England coach and alongside players of a better calibre

I also think you will suffer from selling the lad a dream that hasn't materialised. Talk of the new stadium and the financing that this would achieve were great, especially when you think about the spending power this would give you on the pitch. However it looks like this dream has been mis-sold. And rather than being enticing a longer contract may be perceived as 'being trapped'.

Whether he goes now or whether he goes in 18 months.. the lad is off.. it's what he wants, what his agent wants and what Warrington want.

As I said to my Salford supporting colleague... put your money into developing Ratchford... this lad is just as much a star and might flourish even more without Myler constantly stealing the spotlight.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3987No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE2.JPG
*** Missed one of Salford Red Devils Independent fan podcast DEVIL IN THE DETAIL use the link below and catch up, or our facebook page to get all upto date gossip facebook Devil in The Detail SRD [url]https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=270334099791871[url] catch up here [url]https://www.soundcloud.com/devil-in-the-detail-srd[/url] ***Salford City Reds #1 Prophet Of Fulfilment***:Humans, male/MALE2.JPG

Quote: In EnemyTerritory "You will not be playing in the GF at Old Trafford and it is unlikely that you will contest a Challenge cup final. Whilst they have their mockers, Warrington are in a decent position to do this in the next couple of years.
Being a big name at a small club will not hold much sway for a player with the ambition that Myler has.'"

We could be if given the chance to keep hold of our best players and are allowed to build a team around him, All Offiah wants is the money it doesnt matter who gives it, warrington should not be refered to as a "big club" until a trophies have been won and won on a consitant basis

Quote: In EnemyTerritory "In terms of the comparison between Myler and Penny.. I don't think this holds any water whatsoever. Penny is a decent enough player but Myler has been achieving plaudits since he started playing the game and doesn't have the obvious deficiencies in his game that Kevin does.'"

I disagree Penny was the next big thing at warrington and now has been cast adrift just like Myler will be in the future if his agent chases the money over his clients well being

Quote: In EnemyTerritory "In terms of development... there is the argument that he could stick around for a year or two and develop, but why not grab the opportunity to do this under the eye of the England coach and alongside players of a better calibre'"

Until Smith resigns/gets sacked as england coach then you are another andy coley at wigan

Quote: In EnemyTerritory "As I said to my Salford supporting colleague... put your money into developing Ratchford... this lad is just as much a star and might flourish even more without Myler constantly stealing the spotlight.'"

Ready for Warrington or Wigan to come and get him in 2 years time when he's ready. no.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7368.jpg
[img:35roalt8]http://www.wedding-wonderful.co.uk/img/back-low.jpg[/img:35roalt8]:7368.jpg

Quote: The optimist "We could be if given the chance to keep hold of our best players and are allowed to build a team around him, All Offiah wants is the money it doesnt matter who gives it, warrington should not be refered to as a "big club" until a trophies have been won and won on a consitant basis '"
With the greatest respect.. you won't be. Maybe if the original plan regarding your stadium had materialised, but at the moment it looks unlikely that the stadium will be started soon.. and even then the terms of you using it seem to have changed so that Peels would actually profit and not you. You will not have the spending power of Warrington, Wigan or Leeds unfortunately.

Quote: The optimist "
I disagree Penny was the next big thing at warrington and now has been cast adrift just like Myler will be in the future if his agent chases the money over his clients well being
'"
icon_rolleyes.gif
What about training,drills,fitness etc.
Richie still has a way to go and if he went to Warrington I feel they would destroy him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach269No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33025.jpg
Any silverware is better than no silverware!:33025.jpg

i agree what the poster above said, if myler goes we have a ready made replacement in ratchford who i honestly think is better than myler in certain departments we should build the squad round him.

i really think at this moment in time i would be more dissapointed if we lost ratchford instead of myler, but that is my opinion so don't slate it

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3575No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7368.jpg

Quote: Prestwich Red "These Warrington fans coming on here saying he was a talent before we got him make me laugh.
If that was the case why the fook did they not take him on then in the first place.
Salford took the chance and are reaping the rewards.
Now the so called bigger clubs (and I do not put Warrington in that bracket)come along sniffing after we have put the work in.
So he has just been given game time has he
For the record... I am not a Warrington fan and I do know that he was a talent before you got him. In the end you benefited from a coach that didn't put his faith in him. Make no mistake though that this lad had a lot of plaudits and has done so for a while.
As for what you have provided him outside of playing time it is no more than he would have got everywhere else. You are seriously deluded if you think that you have shaped him into the player he has become.

As for your argument about him being destroyed if he went to Warrington what exactly are your arguments for that? Someone could quite easily argue that he could be in danger of going stale at Salford.
At the end of the day he has met all the challenges he has faced this far and moving to a bigger club is the logical next step.

It pains me to admit it, but Warrington are or are certainly on the verge of becoming one of the big clubs.
Winning trophies is one thing but facilities, money, reputation, fan base all contribute to and I don't think they will be without a trophy for too long.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6329_1327085433.jpg
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003... Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans? Then you need... TheButcher I must be STOPPED!! Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns' "A Local Forum. For Local People":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6329.jpg

Quote: Prestwich Red "These Warrington fans coming on here saying he was a talent before we got him make me laugh.
If that was the case why the fook did they not take him on then in the first place.
Salford took the chance and are reaping the rewards.
Now the so called bigger clubs (and I do not put Warrington in that bracket)come along sniffing after we have put the work in.
So he has just been given game time has he
That's a good point.

There's a lot more to getting the most out of a player than just game time alone. If that was the case, Littler would be the worlds greatest player...

Salford have done a good job with the youngsters that are coming through and deserve the credit for such.

The longer this fiasco drags on, the more I am convinced that letting Myler go would be a good thing. The pressure this kid is going to be under from this point on, regardless of club, will be immense. It's a great British attitude to build our heroes up, just to see them fall and I can see where this is going. Maybe we should take the money and use it wisely. Concentrate on Ratchford. Bring in a few seasoned Pros and continue with the great youth development.

icon_confused.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach141No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2012Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34848.jpg
:34848.jpg

Salford will of course get their reward for the hard work by commanding a good transfer fee... more than they would have got had they not developed Myler to the extent he has become...

So, if as I said in my earlier post, Salford are in a win, win position...

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5594
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6329_1327085433.jpg
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003... Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans? Then you need... TheButcher I must be STOPPED!! Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns' "A Local Forum. For Local People":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6329.jpg

Quote: In EnemyTerritory "For the record... I am not a Warrington fan and I do know that he was a talent before you got him. In the end you benefited from a coach that didn't put his faith in him. Make no mistake though that this lad had a lot of plaudits and has done so for a while.
As for what you have provided him outside of playing time it is no more than he would have got everywhere else. You are seriously deluded if you think that you have shaped him into the player he has become.

As for your argument about him being destroyed if he went to Warrington what exactly are your arguments for that? Someone could quite easily argue that he could be in danger of going stale at Salford.
At the end of the day he has met all the challenges he has faced this far and moving to a bigger club is the logical next step.

It pains me to admit it, but Warrington are or are certainly on the verge of becoming one of the big clubs.
Winning trophies is one thing but facilities, money, reputation, fan base all contribute to and I don't think they will be without a trophy for too long.'"

I like your reasoned arguments and credit to you for arguing a view sensibly. The trouble is, they are arguments based on "Maybe". Salford has shaped him into the player he has become. As Salford fans that know, watch, and interact with the people that perform on the pitch and those that run things off it, we are in a more knowledgeable position than those wishing to comment on something that has piqued their interest over half a season. Myler has natural talent. But natural talent alone does not make you consistent, stand-out, confident, balanced amongst other things. Salford must be doing something right with the young guys. Whether you know or not, there is a lot of very good young players coming through. I'd be surprised if the likes of Turner, Ratchford, and Adamson (If they continue the way they are going) to become RL big guns. Not to mention the fringe youngsters eager to improve.

While I will agree that if Myler considers himself the best in the business he should move on to get the most out of a short career I disagree with the fact that my Club did nothing more than to play him regularly to develop him into what he is.

As for Warrington. They wouldn't be the first club to throw lots of money at a problem in hope of some short-term success. They are a club with lots of potential, but we have all been saying that for at least ten years...

106 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed
106 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.494140625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
4m
bulls on Sunday
Bully_Boxer
9m
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
33m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
apollosghost
Recent
IMG
Fantastic Mr
Recent
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Cruncher
Recent
TV Games - Not Hull
ComeOnYouUll
Recent
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
Recent
Film game
karetaker
Recent
Recruitment rumours and links
Uncle Rico
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
25s
Accounts
Miserybusine
26s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Cruncher
33s
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
36s
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
43s
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
55s
York City Knights home
wakeytrin
56s
North Stand
Grimmy
1m
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Highlander
1m
New Players
the-bearded-
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
the-bearded-
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Once were Lo
TODAY
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Highlander
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +23,242 ↑10080,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20