JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Jul 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33934.gif
BLACK AND WHITES East is East,West is West, and never the twain shall meet. -------------------------------- "I" said the sparrow "With my bow and arrow.":33934.gif

Quote: RedFish "That sun article is an absolute joke, trying to put the blame on Carney when by all accounts he and the other players were trying to protect their families.'"

Par for the course with that rag. No excuses for the trouble, but that comic lives on overblown sensationalism.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach808
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45114.jpg
:45114.jpg

Quote: awayfan "I just hope no action is taken against the players otherwise it could distance the players from the fans in the future. I think it's brilliant at the end of the game the players go over to the fans for autographs, photos and shake hands etc. It's one of the key things that separates the sport from modern football where the clubs & players don't care about fans.
Suppose we will have to wait and see what the RFLs wheel of fortune lands on to determine the punishment....'"

Carney and Sau should be applauded for what they did, not punished. The accessibility of the players really is a special thing which you only see in Rugby League. I do feel for the 'proper' Salford Fans and the club on this one, as it seems to me that they were probably not regulars at the games and were out on a Bank Holiday Monday booze up. I can only comment on my own experiences, and you guys brought a good following to our place the other week and contributed to a good atmosphere and I didn't see any trouble either before, during or after the game from any Salford fans. All clubs have a minority of idiots that turn up now and again, us included, and the sad thing is that its the club that suffers. If they were proper fans of the club they wouldn't do it as they would know it will hurt their club. I really hope they find who these idiots were that have brought the game of Rugby League and the Salford club into disrepute and ban them from any sporting events for life. If the RFL decide to bring any punishment or investigate the players for getting involved that really would be criminal.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6293
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31007_1580947500.jpg
EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_31007.jpg

I watched the footage on the Mail site and although the behaviour of the minority is inexcusable, to describe it as a "mass brawl" is a gross exaggeration. I'm not even sure it would classify as a brawl, let alone a mass one.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2990No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13977_1335458918.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13977.jpg

League Freaks take :-

Disgraceful Scenes Involving Salford Supporters Need To Be Looked At More Closely
Mar 29, 2016 League Freak European Super League News 0

“Brawl erupts between players and supporters at Super League game!”

That was the headline I woke up to this morning. The first few pictures I saw almost confirmed the headlines the media ran with. However, looking further into what happened after the match between the Salford Red Devils and the Huddersfield Giants, I came to the conclusion that this was a fairly complex incident that Rugby League authorities really need to look closely at before they act.

It is clear that during the match certain sections of the Salford end of the stadium were misbehaving. A flare was thrown and there are reports that rivals local clubs were causing trouble during the game.

There are also reports that stewards at the stadium didn’t keep ahead of the trouble, and that they didn’t have the police presence to back them up as they should. This is an issue. As somebody that goes to football games to watch footy, I have never been involved in any sort of incident in the stands. Not everyone is like me though. Some people, for what ever reason, go to games with the thought that they will act up and cause issues for those around them.

When that happens, stadium staff need to be proactive. They need to stay ahead of trouble makers because over time we have seen that things can get out of control very quickly. Anyone that is causing issues at a game needs to be kicked out. Stadium staff should never wait until things have escalated.

As a Salford supporter ran into the field, something that should never occur, the stewards to their credit were onto them. That is when things went from bad to worse, and things got out of hand. Certain parts of the crowd didn’t like what they saw, things started to spiral out of control, and all of a sudden you had players running over to the stand to protect their own family members, some of whom had very young children with them.

What a disgraceful scene. What type of morons lose control of their own behaviour to the point where women need protected and kids are screaming at a Rugby League game?

I can’t imagine what it was like for the players to see this all happening. Quite honestly, I think it is just luck and a hell of a lot of self control on behalf of players that we didn’t see real violence explode as players looked to protect their loved ones. I have not one single negative thing to say about the behaviour of Salford players in this incident. This is all on the minority of stupid idiots in the stands that started this mess….at a game of football!

What utter clowns!

This puts a black mark on the Salford Red Devils club, and it is clear that the majority of their supporters, the club itself, and the owner are extremely embarrassed by what occurred. It was encouraging to see that Salford supporters who witnessed the incident have said they will inform the club of the trouble makers in an effort to make sure they are not involved with the club in the future.

That really needs to happen. If you witnessed something happen at the game and you can provide useful information, inform the club directly.

I’ve said before that when crowd violence erupts at a game, you need to tread the club as one single unit. You can not compartmentalize the club as being different from its players, its official, or its supporters. A club turns up to a match at one, and everyone is involved in the events of the day. Everyone plays different roles in how those events turn out, but at the end of the day a club is the sum total of all of its parts.

With that in mind, I think the Salford Red Devils should be penalized. Why? Because there needs to be some type of action taken, there needs to be a response. This incident involves Salford, that is inescapable, and in the same way the Salford club will do what it can to eradicate this issue from its supporter base, it also needs to take on the responsibility it has to the game for the scene that occurred in Huddersfield.

I’m a big believer in fining clubs when their supporters can’t control themselves and act like adults at games. I think a find, and the follow up sanction of deducting competition points for any follow up problems that occur in the next five years is the only way to move forward.

Yes it is harsh, but that is how these serious incidents need to be approached. There is no place in Rugby League for crowd violence. None! It needs to be eradicated with the most severe penalties the game can hand out to clubs who end up having to face this issue head on.

I also believe that game day security at all Super League matches should be reviewed in the aftermath of this mess. Super League has way too many incidents involving moronic supporters who can’t control themselves. Something needs to be done to stamp it out once and for all.

I feel sorry for the Salford club and for the supporters who turn up to games to cheer their team on. I hate seeing these incidents happen in Rugby League. They need to be stamped out, and unless penalties are severe, there won’t be enough of an incentive to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Lets hope the culprits are found and banned from attending future games.

I hope no innocent parties were hurt.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg
the future's bright the future's [color=#800000:1p3f9jf7]claret [/color:1p3f9jf7] and [color=#FFFF40:1p3f9jf7]gold [/color:1p3f9jf7]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60098.jpg

Sadly there were some people hurt. A steward sustained facial injuries and there are reports a child was also taken to hospital.
Salford fans as a whole need to look very hard at their behaviour. It wasn't just the incident at the front that occurred during that game. At one point a ball ended up in the crowd and Salford fans refused to give it to the ball boy. When a steward went into the crowd to retrieve it the whole crowd were throwing it around teasing the stewards and refusing to give the ball back for about 5 minutes. Now ok perhaps everyone thought it was just a bit of a laugh but all those involved were for me to blame for what happened next. It put the stewards in an awkward position where a few hundred people gave indication to the trouble causers that the crowd was with them. The mood changed and things started to escalate. It appeared to me it all started from there, bad behaviour continued and the stewards had to deal with a few idiots at the back upset someone gave back the ball-another group in another section at the back had to be dealt with after that, shortly after the flare was let off by another group near the front, then the rest of the stuff happened. Sitting where I was being able to see the whole away crowd I could see that it wasn't just the group at the front causing trouble. There were two other groups both near the back the stewards had to deal with and usually they don't have any need to enter the crowd! I can understand decent Salford fans trying to distance themselves from idiots- but to pretend it was just a few people who aren't normally at the games is kidding yourself and will make the problem worse. These people were in the Salford end watching Salford - they were Salford fans. For all you know they could be the same fans who already have been banned from the incident last May -so only attend away games!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach961No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jools "Sadly there were some people hurt. A steward sustained facial injuries and there are reports a child was also taken to hospital.
Salford fans as a whole need to look very hard at their behaviour. It wasn't just the incident at the front that occurred during that game. At one point a ball ended up in the crowd and Salford fans refused to give it to the ball boy. When a steward went into the crowd to retrieve it the whole crowd were throwing it around teasing the stewards and refusing to give the ball back for about 5 minutes. Now ok perhaps everyone thought it was just a bit of a laugh but all those involved were for me to blame for what happened next. It put the stewards in an awkward position where a few hundred people gave indication to the trouble causers that the crowd was with them. The mood changed and things started to escalate. It appeared to me it all started from there, bad behaviour continued and the stewards had to deal with a few idiots at the back upset someone gave back the ball-another group in another section at the back had to be dealt with after that, shortly after the flare was let off by another group near the front, then the rest of the stuff happened. Sitting where I was being able to see the whole away crowd I could see that it wasn't just the group at the front causing trouble. There were two other groups both near the back the stewards had to deal with and usually they don't have any need to enter the crowd!'"

Jools,we were sat just to the left of the goal posts and the troublemakers were to the left of us nearer to the front of the stand and I can assure you that none of the fans around us had anything but contempt for the few idiots that were responsible for the start of the trouble.
The issue with the ball was childish and unnecessary and the idiot who set off the flare will hopefully be identified and dealt with but it was the other stupid moron who ran on at the end of the match who in my opinion started the main trouble,he was apprehended by two stewards and marched off the pitch when some of his mates decided that they would give him support.
The vast,vast majority of the Salford fans were disgusted at the behaviour of a small minority of some people and to suggest that all these decent fans could be partly responsible is simply not true.
I spoke to one of our players wives outside the ground on our way home and she was clearly upset over the incident obviously as all the players families were doing was letting their children wave to their dads as they do at every game,home or away.
Not all the people down at the front were causing trouble some seemed to be trying to stop the trouble.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg
the future's bright the future's [color=#800000:1p3f9jf7]claret [/color:1p3f9jf7] and [color=#FFFF40:1p3f9jf7]gold [/color:1p3f9jf7]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60098.jpg

Quote: Original Salford City Red "Jools,we were sat just to the left of the goal posts and the troublemakers were to the left of us nearer to the front of the stand and I can assure you that none of the fans around us had anything but contempt for the few idiots that were responsible for the start of the trouble.
The issue with the ball was childish and unnecessary and the idiot who set off the flare will hopefully be identified and dealt with but it was the other stupid moron who ran on at the end of the match who in my opinion started the main trouble,he was apprehended by two stewards and marched off the pitch when some of his mates decided that they would give him support.
The vast,vast majority of the Salford fans were disgusted at the behaviour of a small minority of some people and to suggest that all these decent fans could be partly responsible is simply not true.
I spoke to one of our players wives outside the ground on our way home and she was clearly upset over the incident obviously as all the players families were doing was letting their children wave to their dads as they do at every game,home or away.
Not all the people down at the front were causing trouble some seemed to be trying to stop the trouble.'"

It quite clear that not all were involved, and that some were trying to prevent it- but don't try and pretend it was just those at the front that caused an issue. You probably weren't aware of what was going on behind you as you were watching the game. There were others elsewhere the stewards had to deal with before this- and it all adds to the mood. Cas and Bradfird fans have commented on recent issues, it's not just a one off caused by people who don't normally attend as some are making out. All clubs have idiot fans. Pretending they don't belong to your club doesn't help- it's more likely to hinder if it's claimed they don't normally attend then it's less likely they will be apprehended. Some numpty on Twitter has called anyone that names them "grass". He should be banned too! Remember koukash said similar about banning fans for life last time we were at the AJ bell and Salford fans were again causing trouble (and threatening fans including families on our way out,) there's a particularly nasty element at your club that needs weeding out.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3169No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Mar 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13707_1295067214.jpg
"Arguably the best Rugby League side certainly in the last 40 years!" Phil Clarke.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13707.jpg

I was stood with Salford fans at Bradford last year and you had a group of teenage idiots who were lighting the flares but when the stewards came to deal with them there were middle-aged men protecting the perpetrators and threatening the stewards. It's that mentality that's the problem. The younger ones think they're untouchable. If some idiot gets himself thrown out or arrested then let them go instead of trying to defend them.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2666No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Salford Red Devils RLFC. [quote="Gotcha":y7izhg01]Salford won't win Super League in my lifetime. Even saying in jest they would sounds stupid.[/quote:y7izhg01]:

Jools, grow up. Fans throwing a ball around and refusing to give it back to the ball-boy was quite clearly intended as a joke. There was nothing malicious or dangerous about that whatsoever.

I saw the whole thing unravel and I have to say this should go down as one of the biggest overreactions I have ever seen. If I hadn't of been there to see it myself, I would be thinking that this "mass brawl" included hundreds of supporters, punching, kicking and just generally fighting with each other. If you watch the numerous videos which are being circulated, you can see that 99.9% of the Salford fans are all behind the trouble and if you take the stewards, players and coaching staff out of it you're probably left with 10 people involved.

As I understand it, the group of lads who were stood towards the bottom of the stand were from Irlam Hornets and were on a Bank Holiday day-out. I didn't see them causing any trouble during the game, but with a few minutes to go, one of them sert off a flare and then threw it onto the pitch. Once the game finished, a couple of them managed to get onto the pitch and others tried to follow. Whilst they were trying to get on the pitch and the stewards were stopping them, another Salford fan came over to the group and had words with them about setting off the flare and then throwing it onto the pitch. This resulted in plenty of pushing, shoving and grabbing so you've got two issues going on at once, unfortunately some of the players wives and children were at the front and as a result of the lads trying to get on the pitch and the pushing and shoving going on over the flare they were getting knocked about so understandably the players waded in to get to their families.

I'm not condoning it at all and those involved should all be dealt with accordingly, but the reporting in some of the media over this has been unbelievable. It wasn't a mass brawl by any stretch and the still photographs of Junior restraining etc make the incident look terrible.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach711
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10879_1306320340.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10879.jpg

jools please enlighten us as to where you were sat and was the display of your team that bad that you spent all game watching the Salford end and what was happening?

I was in the Salford crowd and at the back and must have missed a lot of what you saw. Yes the ball incident was childish but this is not just at your ground it happens and has happened even at Salford where it has never escalated further than this when the ball is eventually retrieved by the stewards (For the record I did not touch the ball and do not see how this is hilarious as some find it but it certainly is not a serious issue is it). The 'smoke' flare was actually started by the same group at the front and not by another section, again from my view point I could see them quite easily. The only other time that I saw the stewards enter the crowd for anything before the incident at the end was to ask people either not to use their e-Cigs or to come off the back row where some had attempted to stand. Not quite the same as what you are attempting to elude to all this trouble.

Up until the incident at the end I at no point felt that anything to the magnitude to what did happen would. In fact the group of people I was with had children as young as 3 and 4 around the area that this occurred during the game so if it was as bad as you are attempting to make out then would the parents and us as a group have put our children in danger of being caught up.

What happened was not good at all and I do not condone what took place in the slightest but what is being suggested in your post is very ill put and tarnishing all Salford fans with the same brush which is simply not the case. Are they true Salford fans or "day-trippers" I cannot say? I go to almost all games both home and away and I can say I did not recognise those involved as being regulars at games where you come to know and recognise the same faces.

I also saw the Cas issue and it was over someone being pushed accidently and it escalating when young Cas fans decided to be high and mighty and Salford fans stood up to them. At no point was anything other than people squaring up to each other happen though. The Bradford one was over a smoke flare and at no point was there any actual "Trouble". It was a young lad that day with the smoke flare and as since not been apart of anything else as I know of him also.

I grant these things do add up and if these are "Fans" I agree they need weeding out and banning because as a club we do not want these type of fans associated with us and 99% of Salford fans I am sure would agree. We do not want our clubs name tarnishing like it has been after yesterday.

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg

It's made the main radio one news along with interviews with fans and players. whether these causing trouble are rare attenders or the same idiots that caused trouble elsewhere and in May last year - they are being associated with your club......

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach711
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10879_1306320340.jpg

Yes we are fully aware they are being associated with our club because they were there in the Salford end, its all people are continuing to say. What we are saying back is that these are not a true representative for ALL Salford fans and us fans are as much in disgust at what happened as is the rest of the RL community. You have posted though to make out like yesterday that most of us FANS were erratic bafoons released from the asylum for a day out and were there purely to cause as much trouble as possible. As John Gilbert Reds has put in his post, you remove the stewards, players and actually see it was no more than a handful of people involved in the incident at the end and as for the other things you have commented on, these are nothing other than you believing what happened from a distance and passing your judgement on.

RankPostsTeam
International Star618No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Ignore this troll Jools he does this on all forums up there with Mario

RankPostsTeam
International Star10464
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Dec 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60098_1402496159.jpg

Quote: Ayres Rock "Yes we are fully aware they are being associated with our club because they were there in the Salford end, its all people are continuing to say. What we are saying back is that these are not a true representative for ALL Salford fans and us fans are as much in disgust at what happened as is the rest of the RL community. You have posted though to make out like yesterday that most of us FANS were erratic bafoons released from the asylum for a day out and were there purely to cause as much trouble as possible. As John Gilbert Reds has put in his post, you remove the stewards, players and actually see it was no more than a handful of people involved in the incident at the end and as for the other things you have commented on, these are nothing other than you believing what happened from a distance and passing your judgement on.'"

No I haven't said it was all fans at all- I've already stated that it wasn't. I can understand decent fans wanting to distance themselves from the idiots-but pretending this little group are the only ones won't get rid of all the idiots. It won't help your cause of continuing to grow on the terraces either.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach711
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10879_1306320340.jpg

Quote: jools "
Salford fans as a whole need to look very hard at their behaviour. It wasn't just the incident at the front that occurred during that game. '"

So your not implying all fans here are you not?

Your original post was about all these "So called incidents" yet as I pointed out this was not the case unless you can prove otherwise and infact all here'say such as the child taken to hospital as apart from a rumour on twitter this has not been confirmed anywhere! Yesterday it was a minority involved in the 2 incidents of a flare and at the end. You have commented about other incidents yet not based on facts other than what is being posted on social media and forums.

This all boils down yesterday to a minority of a group of about 10. Like all true Salford fans will tell you we do not want these type of people associated with our club and hopefully these will no longer be.

69 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed
69 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.9697265625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
karetaker
9m
Rumours thread
Kettykat
11m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
31m
Best Semi
Fourpointtry
35m
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
53m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Irregular Ho
Recent
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Barstool Pre
Recent
Season 2024
tomtom84
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
MorePlaymake
1m
Barstool Pre
1m
Best Semi
Fourpointtry
1m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
2m
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
2m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
2m
Film game
karetaker
3m
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
3m
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
5m
Season 2024
tomtom84
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Fourpointtry
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,093 ↑8580,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22