Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22482_1402863561.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_22482.jpg

Quote: SalfordSlim " Out of interest do any of the group that inhabit the central area of the shed post on here? '"

icon_wave.gif Top middle

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I sometimes go in the middle but a few of them do my head in. There not interested in the game, just the beer

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach10390No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11969.jpg
Me and are kid (TheButcher) putting the world two rights. ERIC SHAW PREDICTION LEAGUE & PLAY OFFS WINNER 2013 Don't like it? Well Frack off then. Energy & progress for all. Foe is our friend. mitie mouse, Lancetodd, Marshy1, eccles star, Dantes Inferno, Philyourboots, biggunbrad, DAVE@CAS1990, RED LEAGUE, OzWelsh, Red-Devils-PAW, newgroundb4wakey All blocked - Go ahead punk make my day.:11969.jpg

Quote: corvospace "I sometimes go in the middle but a few of them do my head in. There not interested in the game, just the beer'"

The beers just as poor as the team normally are too icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3987No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Humans, male/MALE2.JPG
*** Missed one of Salford Red Devils Independent fan podcast DEVIL IN THE DETAIL use the link below and catch up, or our facebook page to get all upto date gossip facebook Devil in The Detail SRD [url]https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=270334099791871[url] catch up here [url]https://www.soundcloud.com/devil-in-the-detail-srd[/url] ***Salford City Reds #1 Prophet Of Fulfilment***:Humans, male/MALE2.JPG

i cant see why everyone is moanin

The fans lift the team or the team lift the fans, if both need lifting which is where we are then you get stuck in a spiral which without a massive change will continue.
What makes it worse with our young players this will probably hampen their growth and never probably recover.

Half time 2 points behind if the shed was even half bouncin we'd have kicked on and won it, instead they scored twice (one dodgy forward pass but we'll let that one go as well so thats......... dodgy decitions against 2 dodgy decitions for Nil in two games) and us fans just turned on each other which hurt more than the defeat itself.

Seriously considering not goin to leeds, as its my turn to drive i might go and stay in the pub cant see the point in paying to watch a game when both halfs of the whole believe already we are beaten

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach844No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2013Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds transparents/Catbert.gif
:fonds transparents/Catbert.gif

It was the worst Salford performance ive ever seen, apart from holdsworth, not a single player looked interested, our pack got battered, and the backs were nothing short of woeful we have had some over the years at the Willows but Friday evening summed it up, how are we ever going to attract new fans with shows like that, i fully understand why people don't turn up anymore after so much promising the Majority of fans have had enough and i for one cant blame them. How can you defend that abysmal effort on Friday evening IMO they did deserve everything they got. I know people this year who are missing there first game in years simply because they can not be d to waste there hard earned money on that, I was embarrassed today in work people coming up to me asking me how they went on Friday that shouldn't be the case. As a Salford fan i am use to loosing but Fridays game was a insult to us fans.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SalfordSlim "The booing is wrong, plain and simple. Out of interest do any of the group that inhabit the central area of the shed post on here? A lot of the embarassing fans seem to have taken over that area and most of the nagative cr*p comes from that direction.

I've stood in the middle of the shed for 20 years and find it's the best place to watch the game. However, with the poop I have to listen to every week from some of the idiots near me I am seruiously considering moving elsewhere in the ground.'"

I STAND IN THE MIDDLE WITH MY BROTHER AND WEVE BEEN GOING FOR YEARS. THERE ARE SOME IDIOTS WHO STAND NEXT TO US WHO ACT LIKE D ICKS BUT ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU CALL US BOTH EMBARRASING FANS AS ITS ONLY 4 OR 5 OF THEM THAT ACT THAT WAY. WEVE BEEN GOING FOR YEARS AND LOVE THE CLUB AND ARENT GOING TO LET A LOAD OF P-SS HEADS RUIN IT FOR US.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach580No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
39828.jpg
:39828.jpg

Quote: corvospace "I STAND IN THE MIDDLE WITH MY BROTHER AND WEVE BEEN GOING FOR YEARS. THERE ARE SOME IDIOTS WHO STAND NEXT TO US WHO ACT LIKE D ICKS BUT ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU CALL US BOTH EMBARRASING FANS AS ITS ONLY 4 OR 5 OF THEM THAT ACT THAT WAY. WEVE BEEN GOING FOR YEARS AND LOVE THE CLUB AND ARENT GOING TO LET A LOAD OF P-SS HEADS RUIN IT FOR US.'"

Sorry CS, didn't want to tar all the shed dwellers with the same brush it's just that the majority of the b0ll0cks that comes from the shed is from a centrally located group (around half way up). All I can add is that a couple of the group are quite vocal "ladies" icon_rolleyes.gif

Iain/Chico/Adamjk - As above. No offence intended.

I know fans are disillusioned, mysellf included, but some of the comments were uncalled for.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5313No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012May 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/NA.JPG
[size=100:inve33bl][quote="Dave Lister":inve33bl]I reckon Salford's fans are the friendliest i've come across and haven't got a bad word to say about them[/quote:inve33bl][/size:inve33bl] :CLAP: Love him or hate him, 163 consecutive appearances should make Stuart Littler a Salford legend in anyone's book :CLAP::Others/NA.JPG

Quote: corvospace "I STAND IN THE MIDDLE WITH MY BROTHER AND WEVE BEEN GOING FOR YEARS. THERE ARE SOME IDIOTS WHO STAND NEXT TO US WHO ACT LIKE D ICKS BUT ITS UNFAIR THAT YOU CALL US BOTH EMBARRASING FANS AS ITS ONLY 4 OR 5 OF THEM THAT ACT THAT WAY. WEVE BEEN GOING FOR YEARS AND LOVE THE CLUB AND ARENT GOING TO LET A LOAD OF P-SS HEADS RUIN IT FOR US.'"

Wind your neck in mate.

SalfordSlim is right, didn't call you or your brother anything and there are far more than 4 or 5 idiots in that area of the Shed.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SalfordSlim "Sorry CS, didn't want to tar all the shed dwellers with the same brush it's just that the majority of the b0ll0cks that comes from the shed is from a centrally located group (around half way up). All I can add is that a couple of the group are quite vocal "ladies"
Yeah I agree, if I sounded as tho as was bein funny I didnt mean to mate, I know a few of them have been barred from a few away games, I think they should be barred completely tbh

RankPostsTeam
Moderator7498
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2017Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1055_1445006780.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1055.gif

Quote: SalfordSlim "Iain/Chico/Adamjk - As above. No offence intended.'"

None taken.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach10390No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Sep 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11969.jpg
Me and are kid (TheButcher) putting the world two rights. ERIC SHAW PREDICTION LEAGUE & PLAY OFFS WINNER 2013 Don't like it? Well Frack off then. Energy & progress for all. Foe is our friend. mitie mouse, Lancetodd, Marshy1, eccles star, Dantes Inferno, Philyourboots, biggunbrad, DAVE@CAS1990, RED LEAGUE, OzWelsh, Red-Devils-PAW, newgroundb4wakey All blocked - Go ahead punk make my day.:11969.jpg

Quote: The Original Red Devils "It was the worst Salford performance ive ever seen, apart from holdsworth, not a single player looked interested, our pack got battered, and the backs were nothing short of woeful we have had some poop over the years at the Willows but Friday evening summed it up, how are we ever going to attract new fans with shows like that, i fully understand why people don't turn up anymore after so much promising the Majority of fans have had enough and i for one cant blame them. How can you defend that abysmal effort on Friday evening IMO they did deserve everything they got. I know people this year who are missing there first game in years simply because they can not be d to waste there hard earned money on that, I was embarrassed today in work people coming up to me asking me how they went on Friday that shouldn't be the case. As a Salford fan i am use to loosing but Fridays game was a insult to us fans.'"

You didnt think that Matty Smith looked decent??? I thought it was a toss up between him and Houldsworth who played the better personally.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2481No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2015Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12431.jpg
[url=http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=438945:25xo96kp][img:25xo96kp]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sig.gif[/img:25xo96kp][/url:25xo96kp]:12431.jpg

Quote: SalfordSlim "Sorry CS, didn't want to tar all the shed dwellers with the same brush it's just that the majority of the b0ll0cks that comes from the shed is from a centrally located group (around half way up). All I can add is that a couple of the group are quite vocal "ladies"
Aha. I knew it wasn't just me that was getting narked off. The said group, assuming you're talking about the large group of p1$$ heads stood near the front to half way up the shed, not too far from the left side of the dugout really do need to be dealt with. They really do spoil it for everybody else with their loutishness. Problem is, the players will tar us all with the same brush. A bunch of p1$$ed up morons who know s0d all about rugby league and are only there to behave like hooligans.

I genuinely believe, the better members of the shed should take action against these muppets. Now the last time I checked, mass-murder was illegal so, how about a collective shift down the shed? "The shed-reborn." It could be just like the old days. The days when there was an atmosphere. The days when we realised we were crap but still made a point of out-singing the opposition fans. The days when I used to get my mates to come down to games with me with the confidence that they would return having had a cracking night... Not been able to do that for a long while... Dunno how LukicJ has managed to stick with us.
I know considering the problems that exist at the club at the moment that such positivity may seem utterly inappropriate to many of you. But, the usual crew will continue to attend and endure games. We may as well bring some enjoyment back into it. And you never know, the players may recognise a change in atmosphere, and may even improve. We may, and I know this is a long shot at the moment, we may even win a game or two!

ARGH! I WANT TO ENJOY GOING TO SALFORD AGAIN.... ARGH....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5313No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2012May 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/NA.JPG
[size=100:inve33bl][quote="Dave Lister":inve33bl]I reckon Salford's fans are the friendliest i've come across and haven't got a bad word to say about them[/quote:inve33bl][/size:inve33bl] :CLAP: Love him or hate him, 163 consecutive appearances should make Stuart Littler a Salford legend in anyone's book :CLAP::Others/NA.JPG

Quote: Red Preacher "It could be just like the old days. The days when there was an atmosphere. The days when we realised we were crap but still made a point of out-singing the opposition fans. The days when I used to get my mates to come down to games with me with the confidence that they would return having had a cracking night... Not been able to do that for a long while.

I know considering the problems that exist at the club at the moment that such positivity may seem utterly inappropriate to many of you. But, the usual crew will continue to attend and endure games. We may as well bring some enjoyment back into it. And you never know, the players may recognise a change in atmosphere, and may even improve. We may, and I know this is a long shot at the moment, we may even win a game or two!

ARGH! I WANT TO ENJOY GOING TO SALFORD AGAIN.... ARGH....'"

Amen to that brother!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach386No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Agree red preacher. Just made a similar(ish) post on another thread, the enjoyment of going the game is being lost and its not all about the team and how they are playing.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach580No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
39828.jpg
:39828.jpg

Quote: Red Preacher "Aha. I knew it wasn't just me that was getting narked off. The said group, assuming you're talking about the large group of p1$$ heads stood near the front to half way up the shed, not too far from the left side of the dugout really do need to be dealt with. They really do spoil it for everybody else with their loutishness. Problem is, the players will tar us all with the same brush. A bunch of p1$$ed up morons who know s0d all about rugby league and are only there to behave like hooligans.

I genuinely believe, the better members of the shed should take action against these muppets. Now the last time I checked, mass-murder was illegal so, how about a collective shift down the shed? "The shed-reborn." It could be just like the old days. The days when there was an atmosphere. The days when we realised we were crap but still made a point of out-singing the opposition fans. The days when I used to get my mates to come down to games with me with the confidence that they would return having had a cracking night... Not been able to do that for a long while... Dunno how LukicJ has managed to stick with us.

ARGH! I WANT TO ENJOY GOING TO SALFORD AGAIN.... ARGH....'"

eusa_clap.gif Spot on, I'm in. As a side note can someone attending the FR meeting tonight please apologise to the players for some of these p!llocks? I think the players need to know that most of us will support through thick and thin and even though we may have gripes about playing personnel/the coach/tactics etc. we love the club and we will do anything we can to keep it alive. Let's be honest, how many of us are old enough to have ever seen a decent Salford team? icon_smile.gif In 20 years I've never known us turn on players so quickly. As you point out the shed was once rocking regardless and god forbid even away fans used to join us in there for a bit of banter (and the odd scuffle! icon_lol.gif ).

Viva la revolution!!!

122 posts in 9 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed
122 posts in 9 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, king of the shed

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.072265625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
Recent
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
Recent