JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Cronus "Pathetic. Can't respond to the comments so resorts to throwing smilies into every post. Deary me.'"

If asked if they would prefer 1,350 or so away fans once a year paying 27k instead of London, or 54k for 2 x 1,350 or so replacing London and Catalan,I suspect the majority of Chairmen, CEO's and CFO's would look into the long term financial implications, together with taking advice and guidance from the RFL.
I can't say for sure that they would all, or even some of them, would select the exchange of the 2 expansion clubs the same way I can't say for sure that they would opt to keep them.

The point is....neither can you.

The exchange of opinions on an open forum are what make boards like these tick. I have backed upmy standpoint on the issue of away fans and financial with factsrl
Quote: Cronus "Based on the average attendances from 2012 and a ticket costing £20 each......
Wigan £68,700.00
Leeds £36,780.00
Saints £16,520.00
Hull £35,180.00
Bulls £18,540.00
Wire £11,920.00
Wakey £45,920.00
HKR £21,460.00
Hudds £33,800.00
Cas £29,680.00
Widnes £6,140.00
Salford £4,800.00
Total £329,440.00'"

By the way...I have taken the above factual figures using the home clubs average....I could have easily used their next lowest attendance v a heartland club......the cost would have come down considerably.

Interestingly, all you've come back with is your "opinion" that the SL clubs would jump at the chance of getting rid of London in favour of recouping some of this lost revenue.....when in fact, they decided exactly the opposite in 2005 when asked to vote on us staying in the comp. Your comment that they would get rid of us is based on nothing...no historical factual data, no reports from accepted media...nothing.

On the topic of "away fans" at London games....we welcome those that make the trip and are appreciative of them. I have heard very little negative feedback from those that have visited the stoop and we have received many many messages of support and thanks for our hospitality. It is very depressing for us who support the club to see the current administration bereft of ideas on how to increase crowds,as well as revenue streams, but it is our cross to bear.

Your club are listed above. At a score a ticket, they would need to attract between 264 and 19 more locals to 13 games a season to make up for the loss in revenue from away London fans.....surely with their herritage and sense of community for the game they wouldn't struggle with that would they?

Let's put into even more perspective.....just to make it easy for you....

London, being in SL, cost the Bradford Bulls £18,000 last year at £20 a ticket against their average attendance.....I think....and feel free tocorrect me if I am wrong here, they needed slightly more than £18k to get out of the trouble they'd got themselves into.

In 2010, Tony Clubb, Born down south in Gravesend in Kent, became only the 10th England RL player to score 4 tries in an competetive international.......he did it against PNG in the 4 nations......but it was not given the same level of praise as spoilt brat tomkins of wigan, who achieved it against the might of France in a mid deason friendly and had flat cappers ing over their wippets.

NOT A SMILIE IN SIGHT!

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif
:12389.gif

Quote: gutterfax "If asked if they would prefer 1,350 or so away fans once a year paying 27k instead of London, or 54k for 2 x 1,350 or so replacing London and Catalan,I suspect the majority of Chairmen, CEO's and CFO's would look into the long term financial implications, together with taking advice and guidance from the RFL.
I can't say for sure that they would all, or even some of them, would select the exchange of the 2 expansion clubs the same way I can't say for sure that they would opt to keep them.

The point is....neither can you.

The exchange of opinions on an open forum are what make boards like these tick. I have backed upmy standpoint on the issue of away fans and financial with factsrl
By the way...I have taken the above factual figures using the home clubs average....I could have easily used their next lowest attendance v a heartland club......the cost would have come down considerably.

Interestingly, all you've come back with is your "opinion" that the SL clubs would jump at the chance of getting rid of London in favour of recouping some of this lost revenue.....when in fact, they decided exactly the opposite in 2005 when asked to vote on us staying in the comp. Your comment that they would get rid of us is based on nothing...no historical factual data, no reports from accepted media...nothing.

On the topic of "away fans" at London games....we welcome those that make the trip and are appreciative of them. I have heard very little negative feedback from those that have visited the stoop and we have received many many messages of support and thanks for our hospitality. It is very depressing for us who support the club to see the current administration bereft of ideas on how to increase crowds,as well as revenue streams, but it is our cross to bear.

Your club are listed above. At a score a ticket, they would need to attract between 264 and 19 more locals to 13 games a season to make up for the loss in revenue from away London fans.....surely with their herritage and sense of community for the game they wouldn't struggle with that would they?

Let's put into even more perspective.....just to make it easy for you....

London, being in SL, cost the Bradford Bulls £18,000 last year at £20 a ticket against their average attendance.....I think....and feel free tocorrect me if I am wrong here, they needed slightly more than £18k to get out of the trouble they'd got themselves into.

In 2010, Tony Clubb, Born down south in Gravesend in Kent, became only the 10th England RL player to score 4 tries in an competetive international.......he did it against PNG in the 4 nations......but it was not given the same level of praise as spoilt brat tomkins of wigan, who achieved it against the might of France in a mid deason friendly and had flat cappers ing over their wippets.

NOT A SMILIE IN SIGHT!'"

Yeah, I've seen all that. You've come up with those numbers and seem to think costing other clubs potential income is acceptable. Strange.

You also appear to think SL clubs should go out and attract new fans to make up for your shortcomings. Hmm. Of course, clubs are trying to attract fans all the time (or they should be), but it shouldn't be to compensate for your weaknesses.

So now, I'll ask again seeing as you keep ignoring it: why we should put up with a poor atmosphere at some home games thanks to no visiting fans and a visiting team no-one cares about? A downbeat game that even turns home fans off?

I don't enjoy putting London down. I'd love a thriving London club, but 30 years later it's still a relatively pointless endeavour. I've sat near and spoken with London fans at Wigan and been impressed with their dedication and passion for the game. They (and you) deserve much, much better, but not at any cost.

Oh, and yes, I saw the Tony Clubb game. He did well, and I seem to recall plenty of praise from within the game. Not quite the same level of individual skill Tomkins displayed to get his four though. And not sure why you bring it up at all.

And someone, please, reveal to me the mystical benefits of London in Super League? People keep hinting at them but no-one actually reveals them. And don't talk about Sky money - they would NOT pull out of RL if London lost their licence.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Cronus "Yeah, I've seen all that. You've come up with those numbers and seem to think costing other clubs potential income is acceptable. Strange.'"

Why is it strange? Financials were one of your reasons for beomoaning expansion.....specificall lost revenues. I simply showed you that it accounted for about half a percent of most clubs turn overs.

Quote: Cronus "You also appear to think SL clubs should go out and attract new fans to make up for your shortcomings. Hmm. Of course, clubs are trying to attract fans all the time (or they should be), but it shouldn't be to compensate for your weaknesses.'"

Nope....I simply said that 105 was the average increase in attendance for home games over a season to make up for londons lack of away support. Again, this simply underlines the fact you have nothing but opinion when faced with facts.

Quote: Cronus "So now, I'll ask again seeing as you keep ignoring it
Who is this "we"? Are you a SL Chairman? If so, you'd have blown holesin my financials, so I take it you mean "we the fans". Well, given I haven't ignored this, but have actually answered this, I'll keep it short this time......I go to RL for the RL....everything else is a bonus. In fact, I have been tomany games asa neutral in the north and found that some of this "atmosphere" you crave is actually either powder puff stuffor in the case in thr east of the country....borderline violent. As for "home fans" being turned off.....that's the home clubs problem, not ours.

Quote: Cronus "I don't enjoy putting London down. I'd love a thriving London club, but 30 years later it's still a relatively pointless endeavour. I've sat near and spoken with London fans at Wigan and been impressed with their dedication and passion for the game. They (and you) deserve much, much better, but not at any cost.'"

What is this cost you speak of? I though we were on to atmosphere? I have already shown the cost to RL that London extract...money well spent if you ask me.....at 330k a year, then 5.6 million over 17 seasons.....whilst SKY, who asked for us to be in, pumped more than that into the game year 1.

Quote: Cronus "Oh, and yes, I saw the Tony Clubb game. He did well, and I seem to recall plenty of praise from within the game. Not quite the same level of individual skill Tomkins displayed to get his four though. And not sure why you bring it up at all.'"

Because we are developing players.....when the plug gets pulled (and it will) then these guys, players like the SARGE and Dixon will be lost to Union......

Quote: Cronus "And someone, please, reveal to me the mystical benefits of London in Super League? People keep hinting at them but no-one actually reveals them. And don't talk about Sky money - they would NOT pull out of RL if London lost their licence.'"

Simple maths as stated above.
London cost the combined heartland clubs 330k a year. Over 17 years, that's about 5.5 million. Sky wanted London in as part of their TV agreement...if you deny this, you are insane BTW.....and as a result of London being in the comp, the first TV deal was signed.....I suspect it was worth more than 5.5 million to the clubs.

As for what SKY would do if London weren't in the comp......you can guess, as can others, but the evidence to date shows an almost unhealthy desire to keep us in...and as before, we can all guess as to why that is. When we went to the wall in 2005....surely those clubs that were loosing gazzillions because of our taxi would have voted us out....they didn't. Even Widnes, who had most to lose that year didn't vote us out......but you know best.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: gutterfax "Why is it strange? Financials were one of your reasons for beomoaning expansion.....specificall lost revenues. I simply showed you that it accounted for about half a percent of most clubs turn overs.'"

And SL clubs can afford to lose that? You've never run a business, have you?

Quote: gutterfax "Nope....I simply said that 105 was the average increase in attendance for home games over a season to make up for londons lack of away support. Again, this simply underlines the fact you have nothing but opinion when faced with facts.'"

Nope, you've repeatedly stated that SL clubs "won't have an issue" and "wouldn't struggle with" bringing in additional fans to cover the lost support when London visit. Why should they cover for you?

Quote: gutterfax "Who is this "we"? Are you a SL Chairman? If so, you'd have blown holesin my financials, so I take it you mean "we the fans". Well, given I haven't ignored this, but have actually answered this, I'll keep it short this time......I go to RL for the RL....everything else is a bonus. In fact, I have been tomany games asa neutral in the north and found that some of this "atmosphere" you crave is actually either powder puff stuffor in the case in thr east of the country....borderline violent. As for "home fans" being turned off.....that's the home clubs problem, not ours.'"

I go to RL for RL. I play and watch a lot of amateur RL, but when I travel and pay £20 a ticket I want something more - a matchday atmosphere, not the sense that a 'nothing' club has come to town.

There you go again, blaming the home club. Why is it down to them to cover for your shortcomings? If you're not an attractive proposition for fans, that's your problem.

Quote: gutterfax "What is this cost you speak of? I though we were on to atmosphere? I have already shown the cost to RL that London extract...money well spent if you ask me.....at 330k a year, then 5.6 million over 17 seasons.....whilst SKY, who asked for us to be in, pumped more than that into the game year 1.'"

London Broncos' involvement in SL is not a condition of Sky's money. HTH.

Quote: gutterfax "Because we are developing players.....when the plug gets pulled (and it will) then these guys, players like the SARGE and Dixon will be lost to Union......'"

Is that really a bragging point?

Quote: gutterfax "Simple maths as stated above.
London cost the combined heartland clubs 330k a year. Over 17 years, that's about 5.5 million. Sky wanted London in as part of their TV agreement...if you deny this, you are insane BTW.....and as a result of London being in the comp, the first TV deal was signed.....I suspect it was worth more than 5.5 million to the clubs.

As for what SKY would do if London weren't in the comp......you can guess, as can others, but the evidence to date shows an almost unhealthy desire to keep us in...and as before, we can all guess as to why that is. When we went to the wall in 2005....surely those clubs that were loosing gazzillions because of our taxi would have voted us out....they didn't. Even Widnes, who had most to lose that year didn't vote us out......but you know best.'"

THAT'S your argument: "Erm, Sky want us!"

Sky may have wanted London once, back when it was believed it might grow into something substantial, but if you think London are a condition of their money in 2013 you're the insane one.

The answer is, London currently bring nothing to SL apart from the thrill of a team based in London. Low crowds, little atmosphere, mediocre team, no travelling support, loss of potential revenues for other clubs, no community support, little media attention even in the capital - nothing.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Cronus "London Broncos' involvement in SL is not a condition of Sky's money. HTH.'"

I never said it was.......I said it WAS back in 1996. Are you saying it wasn't?

Quote: Cronus "THAT'S your argument
No...as much as you'd like me to say it is, it has never been that. I simply pointed out that half a percent loss of income was hardly a reason to expel us.

As for running a business, the company I set up in late 2009 turns over $3,500,000 a year (or will have by the end of march this year)....half a percent of that is $17,500......I could swallow that in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be happy, but guess what, if I budgeted for it, I'd soon get it baand if I knew it was coming every year, I'd put measures in place to allow for it.

I repeat, the total loss in ticket revenue, giving you the london v average maths that asists your standpoint as well asgiving you 20 quid a ticket dating back 17 years is around 5.6 million in total.....SKY paid more than that to the clubs in year 1.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14082No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9857_1341488583.jpg
WEST COAST PIRATES NRL expansion? Sometime soon, maybe......:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9857.jpg

I thought this was about Salford?

j.c
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6858
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Nov 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

22/03/2013 Get LEIGH outta wigan:

Quote: JB Down Under "I thought this was about Salford?'"

It should be re-titled get rid of salford AND london

RankPostsTeam
International Star2259No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59709_1306485067.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59709.jpg

It’s a given we want rid of London

I was trying to get the league down to 12 to cater for Leeds and Wigan to play in the expanded and fanciful world club challenge

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: gutterfax "I never said it was.......I said it WAS back in 1996. Are you saying it wasn't?'"

Clearly not.

But you've been hinting at London's Sky money connection throughout - in fact you've been directly linking Sky money with London's inclusion. 17 years on, I think the London dream has died and Sky know it. It's even been mentioned several times in recent weeks on various Sky RL programmes.

Quote: gutterfax "No...as much as you'd like me to say it is, it has never been that. I simply pointed out that half a percent loss of income was hardly a reason to expel us.

As for running a business, the company I set up in late 2009 turns over $3,500,000 a year (or will have by the end of march this year)....half a percent of that is $17,500......I could swallow that in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be happy, but guess what, if I budgeted for it, I'd soon get it baand if I knew it was coming every year, I'd put measures in place to allow for it.

I repeat, the total loss in ticket revenue, giving you the london v average maths that asists your standpoint as well asgiving you 20 quid a ticket dating back 17 years is around 5.6 million in total.....SKY paid more than that to the clubs in year 1.'"

What's that got to do with anything? "Sky paid more so it's ok if London are holding potential fan income back". Utter crap. We need Sky money AND healthy travelling support, not one or the other. SL teams should not have to budget to account for your poor visiting support.

And as I've repeatedly said, it's not the whole argument, but part of it. The missing potential income, the lame atmosphere, the fact the even some home fans are turned off when you come to town, the terrible home crowds, the poor to mediocre team, the overseas players, failure to progress in 33 years to the point you're looking at moving AGAIN. And again, the lack of tradition or a grounding in any community (even after 33 years).

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Cronus.....you've accepted that London were a requirement at the start...you've seen that the MAXIMUM cost to all SL clubs over the 17 seasons to date is no more than 5.6 million and Sky invested more than that in the game year 1.

It is also a fact that the game was in worse condition before SL than it is now.....so instead of slagging London off, you should in fact doff your cap to us and thanks us that you have a professional game at all to support in this country icon_mrgreen.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12389.gif

Quote: gutterfax "Cronus.....you've accepted that London were a requirement at the start...you've seen that the MAXIMUM cost to all SL clubs over the 17 seasons to date is no more than 5.6 million and Sky invested more than that in the game year 1.'"

Yep (based on your figures of course). And I think if that loss can be avoided, it should be. I also think we need to pump money into strengthening the wavering heartlands rather than bringing in more expansion clubs (ie, Toulouse), which is the point I was making at the start of this little conflab.

Quote: gutterfax "It is also a fact that the game was in worse condition before SL than it is now.....so instead of slagging London off, you should in fact doff your cap to us and thanks us that you have a professional game at all to support in this country Very questionable reasoning but I'll take it with the pinch of salt I hope was intended.

And on that note, sincere good luck for the season. Here's hoping this time next year you're called the Croydon Craphats or something, pulling in at least 5,000 at Selhurst Park.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Cronus " Croydon Craphats or something, pulling in at least 5,000 at Selhurst Park.'"

You shouldn't jest mate....with the idiot we have in charge at the moment, nobody would be stunned
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4208
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Bump???

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6809
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Jan 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18302_1567366773.png
[b:1crbsr9w] Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021! Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022! [/b:1crbsr9w]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18302.png

Quote: gutterfax "You shouldn't jest mate....with the idiot we have in charge at the moment, nobody would be stunned 4.57373046875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Lord Tony Sm
32m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
43m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
53m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
Recent
Man of Steel
matt_wire
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
20s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
21s
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
Lord Tony Sm
1m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
1m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
1m
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
1m
Man of Steel
matt_wire
2m
Call for funds
Tony Fax
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Lord Tony Sm
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,019 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22