Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Roofs "Well isn't league position often an indicator of strong youth development, e.g. Leeds Rhinos success over the last few years?'"

not when you dont really have any youth development products in the team.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15807No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17371_1305700326.jpg
"The Mail understands..." NOTHING! :SUBMISSION: :lol: [quote="-VIKINGMAN-"]Respect to Roofs, the president of East Hull. :wink:[/quote]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17371.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "not when you dont really have any youth development products in the team.'"

Oh right, apologies, I always thought Leeds did, my mistake. icon_biggrin.gifOH:

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14082No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9857_1341488583.jpg
WEST COAST PIRATES NRL expansion? Sometime soon, maybe......:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9857.jpg

Quote: RedUnderTheBed "So you'd rather finish higher in the league than produce quality English players? No problem if you would (lots would) but I'm not sure it's an argument for saying KR offer more to RL than Quins'"

yep every season! Call me selfish if you like but if at the start of every season someone said to me:

your choice is
A) Have more English players in your squad this year but finish 13th and have diminishing crowds
or
B) Have more foreign players and finish in the play offs with increasing crowds

I know which one I'd be taking every time!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15807No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17371_1305700326.jpg
"The Mail understands..." NOTHING! :SUBMISSION: :lol: [quote="-VIKINGMAN-"]Respect to Roofs, the president of East Hull. :wink:[/quote]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17371.jpg

Quote: JB Down Under "yep every season! Call me selfish if you like but if at the start of every season someone said to me

Agree 100% JB. What I also find very funny about all this 'HKA' crap is when you look at our starting 13 and 17 man squad, do we really field that many more non-English players then everyone else? (doubt it)English)
2. Fox (English)
3. Welham (English)
4. Webster (non-English)
5. Colbon (English)
6. Green (non-English)
7. Dobson (non-English)
8. Mason (non-English)
9. Fisher (non-English)
10. Vella (non-English)
11. Newton (non-English)
12.Galea (non-English)
13. Murrell (English)

14. Cockayne (English)
15. Cook (English)
16. Netherton (English)
17. Watts (English)

That means nine of a typical Rovers squad is English (just over 50%). The only area I feel we can be slated for as a club is our pack, but hopefully if more lads like Watts develop through our academy this will be addressed gradually.

Another thing is that if you removed all the Australians from our squad tommorow, IMO we'd still have a stronger squad then Quins.

My arguement re Quins will always be that their youth development has (IMO) been forced by them not been able to generate revenue through traditional means (e.g. attendances) to add experienced overseas players to their squad. If they were actually drawing crowds now and selling plenty of merchandise, I'm sure they'd have nearly a full-17 of Australians like they did for most of the 90's.

c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach778No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp098.gif
2011 IS GOING TO BE OUR YEAR!!:simpsons/simp098.gif

What a load of Bo&$£cks

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Roofs " If they were actually drawing crowds now and selling plenty of merchandise, I'm sure they'd have nearly a full-17 of Australians like they did for most of the 90's.

Are you off your rocker d040.gif

Londons SL team started from scratch and had to rely on overseas players for 5 years.....since then, we have never had more foreigners than all the other SL teams......we started attracting northern talent down whilst developing our own youth. Since 2005 this has really taken off.
This financial hardship you talk about with regard to us is in direct contradiction of your assertion that we get bundles of cash weekly from the RFL. In fact, I berate the club regularly for spending too much on development and not enough on marketing...I would have binned the academy for an extra 2k on the average.......just like you have done. icon_thumb.gif icon_wink.gif
The club you support on the other hand has had 125 years, is a founding member of the RFL, is based in a supposed RL heartland and yet you have no youth in any of the elite squads and are reliant on overseas talent. You will win the same as Quins in 2011 (unless we win the taps again) and will have achieved nothing other than "treading water" for another year when what you should do is bite the bullet, take a few hammerings and get your English players match hardened.
As I say.......there are loads of criteria we are all guessing about with regard to the next licence procedure......and Wakey and Castleford are better on the pitch than we are too.....your fans numbers are good, but their behavious isn't...your stadium is a wreck and you are reliant on overseas talent. I believe that you have more foreigners than Hudds and Quins combined.....outstanding effort icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15807No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17371_1305700326.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "Are you off your rocker
The RFL bailouts have continued to enable you to run as an experiment, didn't say to sign players. icon_wink.gif

Stadium a wreck? Oh $hit, this must have somehow gone unnoticed by those silly RFL blokes when they did their ground inspections for 2009-2011 franchises. icon_rolleyes.gif

Nah, think we should continue taking a gradual approach, bringing through youth slowly, rather then all-out-youth-due-to-having-no revenue-due-to-no-fans tactic.

Re behaviour - what an appauling thing to say, the behaviour of all 8000+ home fans is bad isn't it? icon_rolleyes.gif In four years in SL, we've maybe had problems with 100 of our fans (2007 home derby, odd things thrown on pitch at DW in Sept, etc). 100 of 8000 means 1.25% of our fans behaviour in SL has been unacceptable. Considering we have nearly 3x as much home support as Fulcrubronquins then yes we will have more problems with fans, but our support is nonetheless praised by all involved with SL (and BBC with Cup games).

Have a go at our youth policy all you want, but after four seasons as a top flight club we are achieving more and have a brighter future IMO then Fulcrubronquins have after fifteen seasons (and your crowds will never increase no matter how much 'yoof' comes through, so you'll always be struggling for revenue, thus probably languishing near the bottom most the time). If so many young player are playing the game in London, why aren't those crowds rising anyway? icon_confused.gif eusa_think.gif c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Roofs "The RFL bailouts have continued to enable you to run as an experiment, didn't say to sign players. ZERO TOLERANCE....it's the only way
....you think Because the people playing in London are scattered over an area bigger than you can comprehend.....we have fans who travel for over 3 hrs each way for HOME games.....you on the other hand have trouble getting to the end of your road.....on principle c020.gif

Roofs...the fact reamains that regardless of how many fans we have or in fact, don't have....the fact also remains that Hull Kingston Australians are blatantly flaunting the regulation breaches regarding overseas players in the pursuit of a trophy......and you are still 15 points off the mark.

You will win the same as Quins RL in 2011......just more fans will watch you fail than us icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15807No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17371_1305700326.jpg

So none of your fans in the history of Fulcrubronquins RLFC (30 years now) have ever acted in a negative way at a game?! icon_rolleyes.gif eusa_liar.gif

Bit of a negative attitude then haven't you - if you don't win a trophy then it doesn't matter where you finish in the table? You keep thinking that way whilst we keep progressing and enjoying the experience of play-off games, cup runs longer then Fulcrubronquins etc. c020.gif

As Eddie Hemmings said at the end of the play-off game against Hull, "Since Justin Morgan took over 5 years ago, things have got better, and better, and better". icon_biggrin.gifANCE: k020.gif a014.gif crown.gif icon_cool.gif c020.gif

Oh, and IMO Widnes should take Fulcrubronquins' franchise on principle. c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Roofs "So none of your fans in the history of Fulcrubronquins RLFC (30 years now) have ever acted in a negative way at a game?!
Quote: Roofs "Bit of a negative attitude then haven't you - if you don't win a trophy then it doesn't matter where you finish in the table? You keep thinking that way whilst we keep progressing and enjoying the experience of play-off games, cup runs longer then Fulcrubronquins etc. You're a closet wiggy fan
If it were to happen, I would have no argument with the decision. We have terrible crowds...and that really does need addressing as the RFL have said. Difference is, if HKA were to be removed at least the stadium cleaners at the other clubs wouldn't have so much puke and urine to clean up and their police bill would be less.

Let me explain it for you.
Stadium. Quins YES......HKA NO
Finance. Quins YES.......HKA NO
Development. Quins YES......HKA NO
Fans. Quins NO.......HKA YES
Overseas Quota. Quins YES.....HKA NO
Contribution to Competition. Quins NO...HKA YES

...as you will see, both clubs have "issues"...but as this thread was originally about overseas players, you will never win this debate...but do carry on trying...it's fun icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15807No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17371_1305700326.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "Please expand on this.....have we had pitch invasions (other than the very funny Wakefield Ostritch event at Griffin Park)? Thrown things at the opposition players?....please, I would love to hear when our (few) fans have behaved in such a way?

...so the answer to my question would be none then!
Point was that if (as you seem to be saying) there has never been a single negative incident with a Fulcrubronquins Experiment in the 30 years of the club, then it must be the only professional RL club in the country that has never had anything of a negative nature happen with a single fan (e.g. no crowd trouble, nothing thrown, etc). All big clubs have had problems at some point (inc us).

So you're saying you're quite happy for Fulcrubronquins Experiment to be near the bottom of SL forever unless they win a trophy?

Actually fans of other clubs appear to be generally very happy for the travelling support (and vital revenue) that we take on average. But if you feel that you contribute the same taking 5 fans as our 500 (or more) do then fair enough. icon_rolleyes.gif c020.gif

1. How is it a No for our stadium? Surely it must be SL-standard for us to have got a franchise last time? If so, then it must be a Yes surely? icon_biggrin.gif icon_cool.gif

2. A Yes for your finances? Why are you constantly near the bottom of SL then? And how can you have good finances with such poor support and revenue?

3. Overseas quota? Have we ever been penalised for breaking RFL rules at all? Thought not. c020.gif

You were right, it is fun! icon_biggrin.gif icon_cool.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Roofs "Point was that if (as you seem to be saying) there has never been a single negative incident with a Fulcrubronquins Experiment in the 30 years of the club, then it must be the only professional RL club in the country that has never had anything of a negative nature happen with a single fan (e.g. no crowd trouble, nothing thrown, etc). All big clubs have had problems at some point (inc us).'"

You implied our fans had caused trouble in the past.....I just asked for proof and as usual, you haven't got any. Hull KA fans DID throw objects at Wigan players and DID get involved in an on-field fracas with FC fans......see, there's factual accounts,,,,,not straw grasping acqusations

No...but I would rather do it inside the rules and in the spirit they were written.

Quote: Roofs "Actually fans of other clubs appear to be generally very happy for the travelling support (and vital revenue) that we take on average. But if you feel that you contribute the same taking 5 fans as our 500 (or more) do then fair enough. Let's see what the RFL say next year when they are handing out licences shall we....I suspect that you will get a mention in dispatches regarding your overseas quota. You have asked for and got dispensation regarding quota though....are you London Broncos circa 1996-200 in disguise.... I love the way that it always comes down to fans with HKA.......when the topic is about overseas players. I believe that 5 is supposed to be the limit.......how many have you got again c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14082No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2017Feb 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9857_1341488583.jpg
WEST COAST PIRATES NRL expansion? Sometime soon, maybe......:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_9857.jpg

the day Quins get passionate enough to actually sum up the energy to care so much that your team has lost will be a joyous one. For now enjoy rattling around in your RU stadium, in your RU shirt, with your RU name finishing near bottom year after year after year and wondering where the next xheque will be paid from. Us? we'll enjoy our continued progression as a SL club, and just have to find a way of living with the colour of our first teams passports and funny accents! icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2398No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020May 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
52062_1312547093.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_52062.jpg

Quote: Roofs "Agree 100% JB. What I also find very funny about all this 'HKA' crap is when you look at our starting 13 and 17 man squad, do we really field that many more non-English players then everyone else? (doubt it)English)
2. Fox (English)
3. Welham (English)
4. Webster (non-English)
5. Colbon (English)
6. Green (non-English)
7. Dobson (non-English)
8. Mason (non-English)
9. Fisher (non-English)
10. Vella (non-English)
11. Newton (non-English)
12.Galea (non-English)
13. Murrell (English)

14. Cockayne (English)
15. Cook (English)
16. Netherton (English)
17. Watts (English)

That means nine of a typical Rovers squad is English (just over 50%). The only area I feel we can be slated for as a club is our pack, but hopefully if more lads like Watts develop through our academy this will be addressed gradually.

So Cook/Netherton are getting in the squad in place of Lovegrove and Clinton??? icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2398No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020May 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
52062_1312547093.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_52062.jpg

Quote: JB Down Under "the day Quins get passionate enough to actually sum up the energy to care so much that your team has lost will be a joyous one. For now enjoy rattling around in your RU stadium, in your RU shirt, with your RU name finishing near bottom year after year after year and wondering where the next xheque will be paid from. Us? we'll enjoy our continued progression as a SL club, and just have to find a way of living with the colour of our first teams passports and funny accents! You're hardly in the healthiest of positions though, at least Quins (rightly or wrongly) know that their SL place is secured for the forseeable future.. Can Hull KR say the same? Harlequins despite all their short falls are a much more valuable asset to the league than Hull KR.

1034 posts in 70 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
1034 posts in 70 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.25439453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
4m
Man of Steel
Howfenwire
11m
Film game
karetaker
12m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Trebor1
28m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
christopher
28m
Season tickets
terry silver
36m
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
39m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
40m
Ashurst to depart
BarnsleyGull
43m
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
34s
Rumours thread
alegend
36s
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
40s
Call for funds
the fax in a
41s
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
1m
Squad for HKR
H53a
1m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
1m
Man of Steel
Howfenwire
1m
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
1m
Championship Awards
AgbriggAmble
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Season tickets
terry silver
TODAY
Best Semi
Wires71
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Deeeekos
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
Howfenwire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
H53a
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
dddooommm
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Builth Wells
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,004 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22