JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73643_1666630451.jpeg
[img:v6cgff03]http://s26.postimg.org/9xie34xyh/leigh1.png[/img:v6cgff03]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73643.jpeg

Quote: Bulls Boy 2011 "Ah I see where I have gone wrong. I replied to claims that Bradford were ‘helped’ by the RFL and will be ‘helped’ again to try get a better SKY deal. Sorry I didn’t realise I couldn’t discuss how wrong those statements were and actually have conversation with folk on here.

If you paid any attention to the posts you’d notice he I pretty much always brought it back around to the SKY deal. How unfair it was, poison chalice etc. I expect you just read the Bulls part though so I’ll forgive you for that
You’re entitled to your perspective. icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17194
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9243.jpg
:9243.jpg

SKY and Super League have a lot of critics but I thought the pregame tonight was the best coverage I've seen from them in a long time. The lack of fans made them think out of the box. Should be similar for every playoff game and final.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ornery Optimist "Toronto reached,and were accepted into ,Super League by on-field performances..'"

Winning performances obtained by spending $$Millions on players against clubs who could not get anywhere near their "budgets"

I say "budgets" but they were in fact massive multi-$$Million losses that proved they had no business model that any other club in North America could follow

Your post is really silly, but it was worth relying to to remind sensible people on here TWP outspent their opponents by $$Millions to get where they got to, bottom of SL with no points.

As soon as they had to compete on an even playing field they collapsed.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4334
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54039_1294695296.jpg
[b:p889vjdy][i:p889vjdy][color=#FF0000:p889vjdy]BULLSBOY2011:[/color:p889vjdy][/i:p889vjdy][/b:p889vjdy] [i:p889vjdy][color=#0000FF:p889vjdy][size=85:p889vjdy]'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'[/size:p889vjdy][/color:p889vjdy][/i:p889vjdy] [color=#FF40BF:p889vjdy]Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)[/color:p889vjdy]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_54039.jpg

Quote: Donnyman "Just where is the poison Chalice?

The ownership is fairly wide with Wood Sawyer and Swain holding most the shares, they look a dedicated team in for the long haul. If they go down they can come back up. They have the business plan to make good use of the ground to attract revenue, the ground is either passed for spectators as safe or it's not passed. .'"

I was referring the ‘poison chalice’ as the 12th spot. With the number of restrictions any of the clubs will have to go through to get that spot it just puts them at a huge disadvantage and that shouldn’t be the case. There is no reason whatsoever that Club 12 can’t take the same money as the other 11 clubs.

The key point in your Bradford analysis is ‘looks like a dedicated team’. Sawyer is the one that looks to be steadying the ship in terms of operation. Wood has done nothing as of yet. If I am wrong correct me please. Neither have cash, not enough to run the Bulls at Odsal anyway. They aren’t money men. Previous owners have ‘looked’ the part too. But every single one has been a failure or a con man. Forgive me for not being too optimistic about Wood (who has a track record of failure). However I’ll judge him properly at the end of his reign and hopefully I can say I was wrong about him.

The use of the ground to gain revenue started ages ago when they had the 80’s concert (Belinda Carlisle etc). The drive in movie theatre is a good idea and won’t cost a lot I don’t think. But the stock car return has been on the table since before Sawyer and Wood came in, and it’s been driven mainly by the stock car side of things?

Quote: Donnyman " It passes......

It's who SKY want to see, its a club who can attract the fans and take them round the grounds accordingly to the the benefit of all. Any idea the club is not "ready for Superleague" is absurd, as for the team they are in good hands, and Kear is the kind of man who can get 11th. spot. Who knows? time may be up on Salford who are the ones heavily in debt, whose top coach has left them. Anyone really think Salford are a stronger bet than Bulls? '"

Of course SKY would benefit from having Bradford in there but only in terms of RL viewers. But SKY aren’t really bothered because this would be pocket change to them. Having an extra few thousand watch Bulls vs Leeds doesn’t affect SKY’s pockets one bit and won’t boost subscriptions it would just boost RL viewing figures which might come in handy when SL negotiate a new deal? It’s purely the SL chairmen who set to gain. The team itself is in good hands. And if any coach can then Kear can, but the squad is a Championship playoff squad at best. We are a hybrid system and would lose some of our better players as the FT contracts we could offer wouldn’t cover their PT contracts and work wages. Leigh’s team are much better suited to be parachuted in. Featherstone deserve it based on last years results too. In terms of crowds, academies and potential, Bradford are miles ahead of Salford even now. But on the field Salford would beat us comfortably at the moment. Grand Finalists, CC Finalists. A lot down to Watson but they have a good 17.

Quote: Donnyman " I can't think of anything worse that Mr. Wood who knows the game inside out and got a half £Million pay off when he left and Mr, Sawyer, Mr. Swain and others being told no you can't come in, when all the SL clubs and SKY clearly want them in on the half baked idea not that they will just go down again (if so they can just come back up again - other clubs did this like HKR '"

Again I agree to some extent. A person like Wood should know what’s going to happen. He may have been told about the future plans (no relegation, franchising etc), but as far as us fans know, we know nothing. We can guess but as far as fans are concerned Elstone said there is relegation next year. Any team that goes up will be a shoe in to go down. No we can’t ‘just come back up again’ it doesn’t work like that. Hull KR had a great season that year but had they failed to return to SL they may have stayed down here like we did. London came down, had to rebuild and manage to overcome Toronto 5 years after they were relegated. Leigh didn’t go straight back up?

Quote: Donnyman " It's a no brainer, clearly a better choice than erm Toronto Wolfpack, how did they go? Clearly a better choice than Toulouse who won't bring any fans at all and who SKY don't need - totally absurd if we start rebuilding SL as an anglo french league. '"

The 11 other SL chairmen all shared Toronto’s central funding. They never paid for travel (season never got that far). Now they have to sacrifice that share of the central monies and you can see how important that was to two of the clubs as they voted to only give Club 12 £800,000 rather than a million. So really Toronto would have been a good choice for them especially considering the financial implications of COVID this season. Only thing a 12th team does is bring away fans. Does the money earned from the away fans outweigh the central funding they all shared of Toronto? I guess that depends on the team?

Quote: Donnyman " If Superleague say they are the club they want in and Bradford say they are ready to be in whose to say it's a bad idea? Well anyone on here of course but please explain HOW it's a bad idea. If anyone wants a bad idea that's to reject the Bulls directors investment into the game, tell SKY they should show a French club instead and block thousands of fans returning to Superleague with their money in their pockets ready to spend around the league.........'"

The Pros

1. Bradford are obviously going to say they are ready because £1million central funding is better than the £600,000 they get (maybe less, not sure how it works on Championship standings).

2. The crowds would see an increase as people would return to see SL rugby against better opposition. The away fans Wigan, Leeds, Saints would bring would be a good boost to money.

3. If we actually managed to survive we’d have a great platform to build for the future.

4. SL could negotiate a better SKY deal as they would have the Bradford/Leeds derby and another big club in the SL with a good fanbase.

The Cons

1. The squad is not SL standard and we would finish bottom. We’d lose some of our ‘better’ players as FT contracts wouldn’t be as much as PT and work wage. This system works for us at the moment.

2. The owners haven’t got money to invest. Unless they have a secret backer (unlikely). Otherwise why hasn’t Sawyer invested heavily at Dewsbury to make them a top tier Champ club like Featherstone has?

3. A return to Odsal would mean the Bulls picking up the maintenance again. Plus the repairs that need doing total to £500,000 in order to get it’s safety certificate for the return of fans. It’s been a financial burden on us for years, how would that change? See point 2. Apparently it costs £30,000 just just host a game at Odsal as well. Hence why we moved to Dewsbury where it cost £2,000 a game.

4. Crowds would initially increase then decrease due to regular beatings. Bradford fans have been alienated with the previous mis-managements of the club and I fear one more could see our support just collapse. Many on here have said the same. One more and I can see the Bradford fanbase give up, no matter how loyal you are, when you’ve been sh*t on enough times it will affect you.

5. After certain relegation the FT players will pick up contracts elsewhere. Odsal becomes a financial burden again as we won’t have the income of SL. Roll on another administration/liquidation. If the off chance we keep a good squad it will be hard to come straight back up. We don’t have a Beaumont who can fund a quality team like that.

For me, at this present moment the cons outweigh the pros. Unless the 12th club has been assured of no relegation then it’s going to be a tough old year. I look forward to the Championship as we have some great games here and it’s competitive. However if we were chosen for SL I would obviously be excited and go to all the games, lap it up but I’d always have these thoughts.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17194
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9243.jpg
:9243.jpg

Im surprised we haven't seen a move to ban other games taking place when SKY have a game on, such as Friday nights.

Some Fridays there can be about 40k fans in other grounds and that hits the viewing figures. The clubs used to claim that Friday was the best spot for getting corporate fans but this days are sadly gone, companies don't have the budget and until everyone is vaccinated they won't want to risk all their staff being shoved in a small box.

Standardising kickoff times on a Sunday is also badly needed its mad that when checking the scores you have to check whether it was a 3 or 3:30 kickoff. SKY may show a results show when no football on if they had more games to checkin on also.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4334
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54039_1294695296.jpg
[b:p889vjdy][i:p889vjdy][color=#FF0000:p889vjdy]BULLSBOY2011:[/color:p889vjdy][/i:p889vjdy][/b:p889vjdy] [i:p889vjdy][color=#0000FF:p889vjdy][size=85:p889vjdy]'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'[/size:p889vjdy][/color:p889vjdy][/i:p889vjdy] [color=#FF40BF:p889vjdy]Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)[/color:p889vjdy]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_54039.jpg

Quote: UllFC "Im surprised we haven't seen a move to ban other games taking place when SKY have a game on, such as Friday nights.'"

Never thought about that before but that’s a really good idea to maximise viewing figures.

RankPostsTeam
International Star7181No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Oct 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.:

Quote: Donnyman "Winning performances obtained by spending $$Millions on players against clubs who could not get anywhere near their "budgets"

I say "budgets" but they were in fact massive multi-$$Million losses that proved they had no business model that any other club in North America could follow

Your post is really silly, but it was worth relying to to remind sensible people on here TWP outspent their opponents by $$Millions to get where they got to, bottom of SL with no points.

As soon as they had to compete on an even playing field they collapsed.'"

It may be silly to you;but is is factually correct.

I think you and fellow M62ers should be more worried about overseas coaches winning things and the M62 appointed saviour sport,Elstone,not quite managing the commercial breakthrough your mate Lenagan parachuted him in for.Unless a lower broadcast deal and free pizza was what was meant.

The M62 clubs want all the broadcast money for themselves - so they can spend less than overseas 'newbies ' and remain in the shadow of the NRL.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ornery Optimist "

I think you and fellow M62ers

'"

And with the childish name calling the conversation stops right there..... icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Bulls Boy 2011 "

The Pros

1. Bradford are obviously going to say they are ready because £1million central funding is better than the £600,000 they get (maybe less, not sure how it works on Championship standings).

2. The crowds would see an increase as people would return to see SL rugby against better opposition. The away fans Wigan, Leeds, Saints would bring would be a good boost to money.

3. If we actually managed to survive we’d have a great platform to build for the future.

4. SL could negotiate a better SKY deal as they would have the Bradford/Leeds derby and another big club in the SL with a good fanbase.

The Cons

1. The squad is not SL standard and we would finish bottom. We’d lose some of our ‘better’ players as FT contracts wouldn’t be as much as PT and work wage. This system works for us at the moment.

2. The owners haven’t got money to invest. Unless they have a secret backer (unlikely). Otherwise why hasn’t Sawyer invested heavily at Dewsbury to make them a top tier Champ club like Featherstone has?

3. A return to Odsal would mean the Bulls picking up the maintenance again. Plus the repairs that need doing total to £500,000 in order to get it’s safety certificate for the return of fans. It’s been a financial burden on us for years, how would that change? See point 2. Apparently it costs £30,000 just just host a game at Odsal as well. Hence why we moved to Dewsbury where it cost £2,000 a game.

4. Crowds would initially increase then decrease due to regular beatings. Bradford fans have been alienated with the previous mis-managements of the club and I fear one more could see our support just collapse. Many on here have said the same. One more and I can see the Bradford fanbase give up, no matter how loyal you are, when you’ve been sh*t on enough times it will affect you.

5. After certain relegation the FT players will pick up contracts elsewhere. Odsal becomes a financial burden again as we won’t have the income of SL. Roll on another administration/liquidation. If the off chance we keep a good squad it will be hard to come straight back up. We don’t have a Beaumont who can fund a quality team like that.

For me, at this present moment the cons outweigh the pros. Unless the 12th club has been assured of no relegation then it’s going to be a tough old year. I look forward to the Championship as we have some great games here and it’s competitive. However if we were chosen for SL I would obviously be excited and go to all the games, lap it up but I’d always have these thoughts.'"

Well, having just replied to an utterly childish post in which the author's only (and persistent) aim seemed to be to call me names, it was a pleasure to read your extremely well considered post in full. then read it again and conclude that it's a very good analysis indeed.

It leaves us looking forward to seeing how it pans out against two alternative views.

On the face of it it looks very much like promotion for the Bulls would be a poisoned chalice, however I cannot believe that their soon to be fellow club chairmen want to just use them for a season then throw them away. The main reason I say this is 2022 heralds a new SKY contract in which there will be less money and a move towards possibly a full English league (Lenegan let that slip in an interview) in which it's important that we give SKY the content viewers want to pay for and that includes a successful Bulls, and those Leeds derbies back on the calendar..

I acknowledge that you don't see how they could be successful by being promoted maybe "too early" and by not having a "rich owner" of the Davey type. It's a good analysis. I maybe don't see how they will grow into a Superleague club stuck in the championship supposedly "building" towards Superleague year after year.

My bottom line would be that as the 12th. place has allegedly been designed to hoist Bradford Bulls up because Superleague want them, then they must want them long term, not for a one year influx of thousands of travelling Bulls fans before the club finally fails on the field and returns to Championship oblivion.?

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain510No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20205 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Super league should just simply ask one question. What would the Nrl do?

Answer would be Toulouse.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player381No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2021Apr 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Donnyman "And with the childish name calling the conversation stops right there..... You don't like it when you get exposed, face it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4334
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54039_1294695296.jpg

Quote: Donnyman "Well, having just replied to an utterly childish post in which the author's only (and persistent) aim seemed to be to call me names, it was a pleasure to read your extremely well considered post in full. then read it again and conclude that it's a very good analysis indeed.'"

Thank you. Much appreciated. Always good to have debate on here.

Quote: Donnyman "On the face of it it looks very much like promotion for the Bulls would be a poisoned chalice, however I cannot believe that their soon to be fellow club chairmen want to just use them for a season then throw them away. The main reason I say this is 2022 heralds a new SKY contract in which there will be less money and a move towards possibly a full English league (Lenegan let that slip in an interview) in which it's important that we give SKY the content viewers want to pay for and that includes a successful Bulls, and those Leeds derbies back on the calendar.'"

I think so anyway, everyone else obviously will have their own opinion. I can see them using the Bulls as a cash cow because the SL will panic if the SKY deal is actually lower than we all think as it will start to affect SL's funding. The article below talks about the current deal £40million being slashed to potentially £30 million or £28million. Now if it's £30million that's okay as the SL portion will not be affected or affected only minimally, lower league will get nothing. However if the new deal is only worth £28million, that starts to affect SL's portion too. Parachuting Bulls in short term gives them a bit more negotiating power as they'll have the Leeds derby, other rival games etc. They negotiate another 5 year deal at £30 million then they are set really. They've always had short term self interest aims. Never long term. Look at all the changes in structures over the past 10 years? There's been about 3 changes. Ah I haven't seen the Lenegan interview but if that's true, it's excluding Catalans and they have still get decent crowds and a better production line than most SL clubs.

EDIT [i(forgot to include article) rlhttps://inews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rugby-league-tv-deal-sky-sports-rights-champions-league-one-rfl-741881rl

Quote: Donnyman "I acknowledge that you don't see how they could be successful by being promoted maybe "too early" and by not having a "rich owner" of the Davey type. It's a good analysis. I maybe don't see how they will grow into a Superleague club stuck in the championship supposedly "building" towards Superleague year after year.'"

We won't be 'building' year after year. A lot of people forget we were liquidated and then relegated to League 1. 2019 was our first season back in the Championship and obviously 2020 was a write off, so we've only been a Championship club for a year and 4 games. After the 2019 season we had to sell/get rid of half the squad due to financial issues. The early signs were good last season, but that could have changed over the course of a season. So in theory we are only 1 year (4 games) into a rebuild. Can't be done overnight. But it will take two or three years before we can compete for the SL spot.

Quote: Donnyman "My bottom line would be that as the 12th. place has allegedly been designed to hoist Bradford Bulls up because Superleague want them, then they must want them long term, not for a one year influx of thousands of travelling Bulls fans before the club finally fails on the field and returns to Championship oblivion.?'"

100% agree with this. The criteria has been basically written in with the Bulls in mind which is completely wrong. It should be a fair process. I really hope they want us in long term, anything else would ruin us imo. It's just a shame the game has come to this and not promoting teams based on merit. I personally think Leigh and Featherstone (more so Leigh) are suited for that 12th spot at the moment. But time will tell. Like I said, I'll be happy if the Bulls are chosen, who wouldn't but at the same time I'd feel like we shouldn't be there. As daft as it sounds I'm hoping for another season in the Champ, we were robbed of it in 2020 due to Covid and there are some great teams in there and there are some belting games especially with London, Featherstone, Leigh, Widnes, York and Toulouse all in there.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: The Silent H "Super league should just simply ask one question. What would the Nrl do?

Answer would be Toulouse.'"

Can't see why the NRL would want Toulouse.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Maffy "Can't see why the RL would want Toulouse.'"

He's just goading people suggesting Toulouse are a shoe in. As you can see he/she makes no actual case for Toulouse.

In fact if the game wants away fans on the terraces who also follow the game on SKY by buying SKY subs then an alleged 2,000 French fans in Toulouse will do neither.

Championship club fans returning from Toulouse have at times casted doubts on the actual TO crowds, their last published crowd being only1,068. It's possible to love French Rugby League and at the same time not support their inclusion in the game here. Catalans of course were admitted to the game here to underpin a competitive French International side, an experiment they were allowed 14 years to come good with. Instead the opposite happened and we have stopped internationals with France.

The question isn't Toulouse for SL2022, the question is will Les Catalans be included? It may be noted Gausch rarely attends Superleague meetings, the chairmen not being fans of his, and at the start of this season he aligned himself and his club with Toronto Wolfpack by simply signing a big marquee player as some sort of "contribution" to the player pool. SL bosses were furious.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Bulls Boy 2011 "

I haven't seen the Lenegan interview but if that's true, it's excluding Catalans and they still get decent crowds and a better production line than most SL clubs.

'"

Well the idea of having a big crowd is as per the SL clubs lust for Bradford to be in Superleague.......is that thousands of Bradford away fans are likely to be visiting all the clubs here, spending on admissions and hospitality in the grounds along the M62.

Leeds got a below average 11,336 crowd for Catalans last time who brought few if any away fans and that's what the English SL clubs don't like. Should Leeds get Bradford next year it will probably be a sell out.

As for being a "Production Line" for players, Les Catalans closed their academy a few years back. The Bulls kept theirs going despite the financial adversity. Don't get me wrong, a well attended Catalans game in France is always great to watch, but they don't have an academy anymore, they don't underpin a French International team any more, they don't bring away fans here. they don't have a French TV deal......... Not good is it??

The 2022 season is a new era for the game so you have to look at just how little the English SL clubs think of Les Catalans, and just how much they appear to think of Bradford Bulls. Bulls could well come bottom 2021 but if Catalans are not included in the new SKY deal then they won't be relegating the Bulls even if they did come bottom. They'd probably be welcoming Leigh icon_wink.gif

216 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
216 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.29443359375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
Neruda
4m
Film game
karetaker
8m
Leigh it is
MadDogg
15m
Rumours thread
Kettykat
16m
Squad for HKR
karetaker
28m
Ground Improvements
Kettykat
31m
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
41m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leeds owl
44m
Fev H Play Off
bullinenemyl
58m
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Staying or Not
rollin thund
1m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Bobby Digita
1m
Whitehaven Away
faxcar
2m
Call for funds
Listenup94
2m
Rumours and signings v9
nathan_rugby
2m
Season 2024
Zoo Zoo Boom
2m
Fev H Play Off
bullinenemyl
3m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
The Speculat
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
karetaker
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
bullinenemyl
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
The Speculat
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
MadDogg
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Break Saints Hearts With Golden Point Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
MorePlaymake
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,359 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 4th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
Sun 22nd Sep
CH 27 Batley28-14Swinton
CH 27 Halifax14-10Bradford
CH 27 Swinton20-22Doncaster
L1 24 Hunslet18-14Midlands
L1 24 Keighley26-22Rochdale
WSL2024 15 LeedsW10-12York V
WSL2024 15 St.HelensW18-4WiganW
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22